Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 03

Story Info
She changes my undie selection and forces an inspection.
996 words
3.94
59.2k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Undies

Sunday was a pretty quiet day around the house. I was still feeling pretty embarrassed about what had happened and so I avoided Sharon just a bit. I ate breakfast later than she did to avoid bumping into her in the kitchen. We ate lunch together and then I crashed and watched some baseball on TV while she went and did her own thing around the house. In the evening, we watched a bit of TV together and then I headed upstairs to bed. I wanted to get a good sleep since I would start my new job tomorrow.

Just as I was settling into bed, there was a knock on the door. And just like before, Sharon opened the door immediately and walked in without waiting for an answer. At least this time I wasn't in the middle of stroking my cock!

She came over and sat on the edge of the bed again, resting her hand on my thigh. It felt hot through the thin sheet as I struggled not to get an erection.

"I just wanted to check in with you and make sure you were ready for your first big day. Do you feel eager to start your new job?"

"I do, yeah. I'm looking forward to it. And thanks again for all your help, giving me such a nice place to live and taking care of me like this. This has been so awesome."

"My pleasure, Eddie. After all, I told your mom I would take care of you as if you were my own son. So I guess that makes me your stand-in mommy, huh?"

She smiled and squeezed my thigh and at that moment, I could feel my face flushing and my cock starting to twitch.

"I do need to let you know one thing about your first day tomorrow. When you get dressed in the morning, you will find that I've removed your colorful boxer briefs from the drawer and replaced them with a few pairs of white jockey shorts."

I blushed and stammered. "You did what? Why would you do that, Sharon? Those are my things!"

"Shhh...don't get upset. I know those are your things. And I packed them away very carefully. But when I did your laundry today, I found a crusty, sticky surprise at the bottom of the laundry hamper. It seems you maybe had a little trouble controlling your little guy at some point and that made for quite a little disappointment when I did laundry."

I was just sitting quietly...in shock...as she continued.

"I don't really know yet if you routinely have problems controlling your...um...release. But just to be on the safe side, white jockeys make cleanup easier. I can just throw those in the wash with a bunch of bleach and things get cleaned. I wasn't sure of the size so we'll see how these feel tomorrow. Now, sleep well and I can't wait to hear all about your first day!"

And with that, she quickly stood, gave me a kiss on the forehead, and left the room. I was still in shock. I couldn't believe she had found the undies with all my dried cum. That was really embarrassing. But I really couldn't believe she had replaced all my undies with white jockey briefs of her choosing.

I tried to go to sleep and not let all this interfere with my first day. But it took a long time to stop turning over the embarrassment of the entire situation. And two questions kept bouncing around in my head - I couldn't remember Sharon leaving the house anytime today. So how did she get special underpants for me? Were they already here before today??? And what did she mean by "I don't really know yet if you routinely have problems..." Yet??? What did she mean by that?!?!

...

As I dressed the next morning, I felt embarrassed just pulling on a pair of tighty whities I pulled from the drawer. Knowing Sharon had chosen them. Knowing she would know what I was wearing. Knowing why she replaced my own. It all was humiliating.

I also found they were very tight! They gave new meaning to the name 'tighty whitey'.

Throughout the day, it was impossible to forget I was wearing them.

And when I came home and changed into some shorts and a tee-shirt, the embarrassment continued.

But then it really slammed home after dinner. As we settled into the den to watch some TV, Sharen plopped onto the couch but stopped me before I dropped onto the other end.

"So how are those new underpants? Pull your shorts down and let me see. I want to make sure I got the right size."

I stared in disbelief. "What? No, these are just fine. I'm not pulling down my shorts...here!"

"Oh silly, don't be embarrassed. I've seen boys before. And as your new stand-in mommy, I need to know your sizes. Now, drop 'em and stop being silly."

"Really, Sharon, I don't think..."

"Eddie." She took on a different tone. More stern. Less playful. "Shorts down now. Or I'll do it for you."

I was totally caught off guard. And I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and began to slowly pull them down, even as my head was spinning over what was happening at the moment.

I bent over as I pushed them down to my knees and slowly stood up. Sharon leaned forward just a bit as she seemed to carefully examine the underpants.

"Very good. I was worried they might be a bit small but they seem plenty roomy for what you've got there. Okay, good boy. You can pull them back up."

I quickly grabbed them and pulled them up, feeling an uncomfortable embarrassment over her comment yet surprisingly proud of being told I was a 'good boy'.

And then we proceeded to watch TV for the evening as if none of this had ever happened.