All Comments on 'Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 05'

by eddie_winter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23over 3 years ago

I love to read how his new mommy will teach him things...oh boy! Will there be a chastity device involved? I think so and I love it!

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 3 years ago

The story gets better and better. I was surprised by how much i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

I can't figure out why he hasn't been wanking off in the shower or toilet all this time. The only stipulation was not to get his underwear or sheets spunky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 6

It is a really good story, but why sooo long between chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What would his mother think?

It seems to me that Eddie's mother might take an interest in how things are working out... what if she realized something was going on and came out to see him? She might approve and help in the program.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please asap

So much potential, both for him and the story. The ‘consequences’ are intriguing, I do hope it involves him being firmly and extensively spanked on his bottom, and a few on his throbbing cock. Fuck! My spunk just flew everywhere just thinking of a spanking after Ma’am coming on my tongue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

And that’s not just his cock! The chapters need fleshing out more and don’t move on to anything concrete. The premise is intriguing but the lack of action didn’t help getting me off. So 6 months or so on she still hasn't taught you how to lick her cunt. Simply not good enough young man. If you were my slave I’d have you trained in fuck-licking and clean up duties and then, who knows, maybe cock sucking might be your forté?

daganetdaganetover 3 years ago

That's one brilliant story! Thank you, for sharing it with us. It was the perfect embodiment of the fetish and desires of many, many men. I beg you to write more chapters to this story!

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

"erotic humiliation"

Stories like this are very short and simple but the writers who know how to address particular desires, can do so efficiently. I appreciate the simplicity and power of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous