Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 06 - Final

Story Info
Mom's friend teaches me to submit.
1k words
4.01
40k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My New Life

Over the next few weeks, I learned a lot about our new relationship. I learned to be much more attentive - to pamper Mommy and anticipate her needs.

I learned that Mommy would always be choosing my clothing which was fine on a workday. I wore my usual attire to work. Only now, I usually wore cute panties underneath. And when we were home, I usually wore very little.

And I learned about Mommy's techniques for motivation and reward. Each night when I went upstairs. I was to get into bed naked and wait until Mommy arrived for my daily evaluation. Mommy would praise me for things I had done well and prompt me, where needed, for things I needed to improve upon. I might also get instructions for the next day. I also got my daily motivation. The entire time Mommy talked about my daily evaluation, Mommy slowly stroked my cock. The first night this happened was the first time she had ever touched my cock. I squirmed and blushed and Mommy quickly told me to settle down and focus on her words and not be such a squirmy wormy. So I tried to sit still as Mommy talked and stroked. Without me ever saying a word, Mommy expertly took me right to the edge of orgasm and then backed off. Repeatedly. Until each evening's session was complete.

And once a month, if I had performed well enough during the month, I was rewarded with an opportunity to have a little ejaculation. Sometimes I was allowed to rub myself while Mommy watched. And sometimes Mommy actually helped! Her hand felt so amazing! But she always pulled away at the last moment leaving me with an agonizing ruined release. But Mommy said she didn't really want my messy stuff all over her hand.

I did ask one evening if I would ever get to have sex with Mommy. She considered it..and agreed that I could. But only if I could increase my stamina enough to make it worth it for her. So she started timing all my releases. My goal was to last 5 minutes. So far, my best time was 48 seconds.

I learned to give Mommy really nice foot massages after a long day. Sometimes she wanted me to use my hands with lots of nice lotion. Sometimes she wanted me to use my tongue to make her feet feel relaxed.

I learned not to be squeamish about any body parts. Mommy loved to have her underarms licked. She said it was very soothing. And I did enjoy doing that. But Mommy also liked having her asshole licked. And I did feel hesitant about that. I had grown up thinking of that as a "dirty" place. But Mommy assured me that it was a perfect place for my tongue and I learned to lick her ass until she was very squirmy.

And Mommy was training me to give her orgasms by eating her pussy. She said this was the ideal way for a male to satisfy a woman. A tongue doesn't get soft. A tongue doesn't lack stamina. A tongue is always warm and wet. So she gave me so many lessons as I learned to give her multiple orgasms every day with my mouth.

And after several months I felt like we had settled into our perfect routine. I almost always got a good review in the evening as I had learned all the best ways to attend and serve Mommy.

And then, Mommy surprised me with an announcement I never expected! My actual Mom was coming to visit and I would serve them both! I protested. I begged. It would all be too embarrassing!!

Mommy assured me that my Mom had known about this all along. And that my Mom had been getting updates on my training. And that I would demonstrate to my Mom all that I had learned.

I would be attentive and try to anticipate her needs, just as I did with my Mommy. I would continue to dress in my usual attire around the house and not worry that my Mom would be seeing me around the house in just pretty panties. And I would pamper her. I would not be expected to provide any attention to her pussy or ass. That would be inappropriate. But any other service she wanted to help her relax and feel good, I would be expected to perform. A massage. Foot rubs with toe sucking. Moisturizing her body with nice lotions. And whatever else my Mom might desire.

I simply could not believe this was happening. Right up until my Mom walked in the door, I continued to protest that this was not acceptable.

And then she was there. Smiling. Looking me over in my pair of little yellow bikini panties. And she did explain that she had arranged all of this with her friend. Boys needed to be trained if they truly wanted to be the best partner they could be. She explained that she had trained my dad but she didn't feel like it would be appropriate for her to train me. So she had discussed this with her friend who was eager to help.

I was speechless. My Mom and Mommy were standing side by side, smiling, and commenting on the success of their plan. Was I better prepared to be a good partner? I had certainly learned not to be selfish in my needs. I had learned to focus on the pleasure of my partner. And I had learned many ways to give that pleasure.

But the truth was, I couldn't imagine wanting to be a partner to anyone but my Mommy for now.

Blushing, I stepped forward and took my Mom's suitcase.

"I'll put this in your room. You must be tired from your flight so you guys can go relax and catch up on things. I'll be right out with drinks for both of you and whatever else you would like."

My Mom stepped forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you, son."

As she walked away, Mommy stepped up and gave me a kiss on the other cheek. "I'm proud of you, as well. And so impressed. Keep this up and maybe this weekend I'll slip on a glove and I won't let go at your special moment."

A tremor went through my body as my little penis throbbed in my panties. I really was enjoying my new life.