All Comments on 'Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mia gives into her full slut potential when Ella reveals her biggest slut is her own mother, Alicia and as soon as Mia sees that, she breaks. But before that, Ella brings home someone close to Mia as a clue to having Alicia as a slut already but Mia doesn’t pick up on it.

nerdman009nerdman009about 2 years ago

Didn't know you was still writing! Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write more, id love to see it come out that Alicia isn't really Ella's mom, she's one of her sluts that helps find more sluts to serve Ella.

Maybe Mia comes home early from work to find Alicia taking Ella's cock and joins in

BiceptualBiceptualabout 2 years ago

Yes, it should continue. Mia should become her slut, and Emma should bring home other sluts, and make Mia engage in three-ways. Alicia should admit that that is what she wants, too, and become her daughter's slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe it is time for Mia to move

WeezyfWeezyfabout 2 years ago

Why focus on the mom? I like the role you have already defined for Alicia and she seems content with Mia and hope it stays that way. I do have a suggestion, everytime i saw Mia thinking she its her last time with this cock i wanted to punish her. So i hope Mia will go in a fase where she wasnts Ellas cock but doesnt overly show it and Ella just ignores her deliberately while Alicia supports Mia and tells her its ok to be true to herself. When Mia breaks she does it in a way like “ok Elle ill give you permission to fuck me” and Elle is like” really? You think youre the prize? Ah uh. Ill decide if i want you and right now your not putting in enough effort”. Itll break Mia and she’ll ask Alicia for help and Alicia will tell her that Elle likes to break in sluts asses(as seen from the first part of this chapter) and so Elle will begin to train her ass with the help of Alicia while Alicia is enjoying the process immensely. Finally Mia shows Elle what a good slut she can be by showing her ass filled with a plug to Elle and then Elle says finally your true to yourself, ill reward you with the best pounding ever and Mia will once again realize how good it feels and thank Alicia and Elle for the best adventure ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a little surprised by the positive comments. I like several of your other stories, but I thought this one was unpleasant and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Abuse" as a roleplay scenario *can* be fine with everyone's informed consent, actual abuse without any reason like here is just "no thanks".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do think Mia should embrace her inner slut to the fullest, I would love to see more milk (maybe even pregnancy if you are into that?), and I think it would be hot. I don't think Alicia should fuck Ella, but I do think she should be encouraging of Mia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a hard read. Ella really should be humbed by someone. Also Mia should breakup with Alicia and move out. Alicia doesn't respect Mia well enough know boundaries. Maybe Alicia has a thing for her daughter which she's trying to satiate through her gf.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 2 years ago

Usually, I have a hard time with stories that are more than three pages long, but the sexual tension between Mia and Ella captivated me! I finished this whole story hard as a rock. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. love how her cock turns women into submissive sluts. I'd love to see Ella turn her moms girlfriend into a drooling hucow slut that cant think of anything but breeding with her. All while her mom watches and can't help but drool over what her girlfriend is becoming. Maybe she might even get roped in to being a slut. The best is when they try to resist but can't fight what they are. Cock loving fuck holes. Thanks for the great story!

Sextiger85Sextiger85almost 2 years ago

there needs to be more to this story

Mr_AndersinMr_Andersinalmost 2 years ago

I had to stop reading the story on page 4. Because of the fact that Elle was pissing me off because of how abusive she was and it was starting to trigger me. I totally get the idea of the story. And I’m a fan of FUTA stories. But there is being a slut and liking the occasional bit of being treated like a sex object. But L is an abusive dehumanizing bitch and frankly doesn’t deserve the attention she gets because of her attitude and the way she treats people you have to take care of your sluts way better than she does the fact that they stick around because she’s a FUTA it’s not enough for her to be such a raging nihilistic bitch. I know this writer can tell some good stories I’ve read some of them. But I don’t like the daughter character so much that I couldn’t finish this one. I may come back to it my inner completionest is would make me do so. But I can’t do it right now because the character pisses me off so much. And Mia pisses me off because she’s being walked all over and letting her girlfriend dictate our relationship should go and that is kind of pathetic no one should go from being happy in their relationship to being told their trash within a few days of meeting someone. But I’ll stop here and stop rambling.

FantasyDweller99FantasyDweller99almost 2 years ago

I would love a second part, even more maybe like holiday specials.

And to your little what if continued questions: I would love for Mia to become a better slut for Ella, while also managing to control her. The mom has to join at some point. She's to invested in knowing her daughter is fucking her soulmate.

So pretty much I'd love to see Ella become more respectful towards women, not less crude during sex, but more respectful thanks to Mia who will help guide her there while happily wearing gallans of her cum on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is one of the best stories I've read on here. I need morrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy all your stories but this is my favorite. I’d like to see the next part focus entirely on Alicia pressing Mia into giving Ella daily boobjobs to temper her behavior; in the morning before work, after work, surprise lunch at work, in the car, movie theatre, restaurant restroom, wherever.

I’d like to see the largely independent Mia become increasingly more submissive to Ella, not just sexually but also making her meals and dressing up nicely for her, and treating her lovingly regardless of her speech and behavior, while she also becomes addicted to Ella’s cock.

I’d like to see Ella’s behavior temper out quite a bit from frequently enjoying Mia’s prodigious chest. Maybe Ella could start to form an emotional bond to Mia and want more in their relationship.

I think Alicia is the unassuming mastermind behind all this. Using Mia to temper Ella out, and using Ella to make Mia more submissive. Her ultimate goal is probably—Ella getting Mia pregnant… a lot.

I look forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best of all your fun stories. Great plot. Great characters. Let’s make 2024 the year of relentless boobjobs for Ella, and maybe see her behavior become a little less profane.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story ever. I like how Ella tells Mia she’s going to be her hucow slut but omits a very important part of being a hucow—the breeding. Part 2 when??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...