Mom's Hidden Life Ch. 03

Story Info
A frustrated son takes what he wants.
3k words
3.99
58.9k
77

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

Mom's Hidden Life, Ch. 03

**Note** This is a work of pure fantasy, and it contains elements of non-consensual sexual activity. If that is not something you are interested in, please consider reading my other stories. Always get consent from your partner before engaging in sexual activity. **

I tried to pass some time in my room, but all of my thoughts led me back to Mom. I knew her deepest, darkest secrets and they made me horny as hell. I had seen my mother getting railed by huge black cocks both in person and on video, and it was all I could think about.

I couldn't believe how our relationship had changed just in the brief time I had been home. I now knew that she was an insatiable cum slut who routinely got gangbanged and used as fuckmeat by some of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.

Feeling myself getting hard, I knew I had to deal with my feelings again. I fired up my computer and returned to my favorite porn site, but this time my focus was not on any of the sluts on screen. There was another object of my lust, and it was my mother. After the way I'd seen her - after the way she had watched me masturbate to her rough gangbang video - there was no way I could keep myself from thinking about her.

Something came over me at that moment. I stripped once again, allowing my hard cock to stand freely. I stroked it a bit, admiring it at its full length and girth. It was an impressive cock, I thought. Maybe not as big as what Mom had been getting, but nothing to be ashamed of. I exited my room and walked confidently back into Mom's bedroom, where she was lying on the bed idly scrolling on her phone. She raised an eyebrow upon seeing me back so soon, entirely naked, and erect once again.

"Back so soon? You really must enjoy watching my video."

"I do... but that's not why I'm here," I responded as I approached her on the bed. The slut still hadn't gotten dressed again from when we had been enjoying the video of her being gangbanged.

"What are you...?" Mom asked nervously as she tried to back away from me on the bed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me, her tits jiggling lewdly as I wrenched her forward. Her face was inches from mine, her lips quivering.

"Just like in the video... you know what I want."

"No, I said we weren't going to d-..."

Mom's protest was smothered by me kissing her deeply, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She reciprocated after a few seconds of unsuccessfully trying to move away.

"Get on the floor. On your knees. Now!" I commanded Mom, trying to match some of the swagger I'd seen from her friends in the video.

"Absolutely not. I get that you're horny, baby, but I'm your mom. We're not doing that."

"Yes. We. Are. I know you can handle being slapped around, and I'm not afraid to do that if I need to. On your knees."

Mom complied reluctantly as she watched me through narrowed eyes.

"Open your mouth," I continued. "That's how I want to start."

"Honey, we can't do this. I know you're horny and worked up after seeing me on the video but we can't do this. If you're this desperate, I can call one of my girlfriends to help you out, but not this."

"This is the only solution. Now that I know what a fucking slut you are, I need to use you myself. You're already a dumb three-hole cocksleeve for strangers, so why not be the same for me?"

Mom's jaw dropped at what I had just called her. I took that chance to shove my cock in. She grunted in surprise and tried to keep away from it, but it was pointless. I had her by the hair and was shoving my stiff cock down her throat within seconds. Mom gagged for a moment at the beginning as I pushed deep, but within a short amount of time was taking me effortlessly. Her eyes were half-closed as I used her face, pumping in and out with an increasingly fast rhythm. I was facefucking my mother and she was just letting me do it.

I used her vigorously for several minutes. She never stopped looking up at me, and she never tried to resist physically. When I pulled out, she was barely even breathing hard. She used her hand to brush away a lingering strand of saliva between her lips and my cock as she stared up at me impassively.

"You like that?" she asked unenthusiastically. "You like fucking my face?"

"Fuck yeah. Can't believe how well you can take it. It's like nothing for you."

"You saw the cocks I'm used to, baby. Yours is pretty big, but... you know, not like that."

I have to admit this filled me with jealousy and just a hint of anger. No girl had ever said my cock was "big, but..." in my life, and here was my own mother saying it to me right after I had given her a pretty rough facefucking.

"Well, maybe you just need it a little harder."

I grabbed Mom's head with both hands and forced her down hard. She grunted in surprise but otherwise didn't seem put out at all. She didn't even gag as I started to pound her face. It wasn't even a blowjob really, but rather me jerking myself off using my mother's throat as a grip. Like before, she took it like a seasoned professional.

I had never done this with any woman before. I had never been so singularly focused on making a woman gag on me, and yet here was Mom essentially unfazed by it. Her throat could take any punishment I gave it, and it was starting to frustrate me.

I pulled out of Mom's mouth again, staring down at her incredulously.

"You really can take a dick. I guess that comes with being such a whore for all those black cocks."

"Don't call me a whore." Anger flared in Mom's eyes as she said this.

"Why not? It's true. If you can take a facefucking like that, you're a whore."

"Only Darren gets to call me things like that. And his friends when he lets them."

"Well I don't see any of them here. Right now, you're my whore and you'll do whatever I want, won't you?"

Mom's face didn't change, but her tone of voice acquired a deadly edge.

"Do whatever you want. Just know that I'm going to tell Darren everything, and I have no idea how he'll react to his property being treated this way."

"Look, just shut the fuck up and take my cock. So sick of hearing you talk." I went back to facefucking Mom as roughly as I could, growing more frustrated with each second that she didn't gag or choke on me. I was moaning and grunting from the pleasure of her throat while she she just there and took it calmly with her hands on her knees, waiting patiently for me to finish. Eventually, I knew that something else was needed for her.

I pulled my dick from her throat once more, a string of saliva dangling between her lips and the head. Spit covered her mouth and chin. She gave me a smirk that said I told you so, knowing how frustrated I was getting in not being able to really test her limits.

I slapped her. I'm not proud of it, but in the moment it seemed the only possible reaction to that self-assured grin. And worse, when she looked back up at me, her face hadn't changed. She was still gazing up at me with that smug, confident smile.

"Honey, there's nothing you can do to me that hasn't been done ten times harder or better already. We can find you a girl who's a little less experienced if you want to really blow someone's mind."

"Fuck that. Get up, bend over, and show me that slut pussy."

Surprisingly, Mom did exactly as she was told without resisting or making any snarky comments. And then, there it was. My mother's beautiful ass and pussy, exposed for my personal pleasure. I approached her and pressed the head of my cock to her opening, which I noticed was pretty wet for me.

"Here's what happens to slut mommies who tease their sons; eventually they get fucked like the whores they are."

"I told you not to call me that."

I plunged into her without responding, pushing in all the way down within the span of a second. I was hoping to at least get a small grunt of discomfort or shock out of her, but none came. She felt incredible. Not the tightest pussy I had ever fucked, but knowing that it was my own mother added an extra sensation of pleasure.

"You like that, slut? How's that cock feel?"

"Hmm?" Mom responded, looking casually over her shoulder.

"You heard me bitch," I said, slapping her fat ass hard, causing it to jiggle lewdly. "How's that cock feel in your slut pussy?" I was pumping her vigorously as I held both hips and slammed her back on me.

"Oh... is it... is it in yet?" Mom grinned at me evilly as she said this. I almost couldn't believe what I had heard from her.

"You fucking whore. I'm going to make sure you never forget this." I smacked her ass as hard as I could as I continued to rail her. I pulled her hair back and slapped her face a few times. I had never fucked a woman as hard as this. I bottomed out each time, pressing as deep as I could hoping to elicit some sort of reaction from Mom, but none came. She took the assault on her pussy like it was nothing.

"Tell me how that cock feels, slut. Be honest. You know you love it."

"You want me to be impressed? Mmm, oh yes! Thank you! Thank you for blessing me with your gargantuan monster cock! I can't possibly handle any more! Is that better, baby?"

Mom's mocking voice enraged me at a whole new level. Could it be that she was truly so accustomed to those huge black dicks that mine barely even registered for her?

"Fine, if your pussy doesn't appreciate it, then we'll see about your ass." I pulled out of her pussy with my cock still rock hard and glistening. As I was looking for the lube in the nightstand, I saw Mom going for her phone. She grabbed it and started texting someone almost immediately. I slapped it out of her hand and saw who it was. Sure enough, it was Darren's name I saw on the screen.

"What were you going to do here? Huh? Call your friends back over and... what exactly?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Where do you get off treating your mother this way? I can do what I want and I don't need to explain anything to you. I want you to stop doing this to me before you do something you'll regret."

"Regret? Like what?" I put a hand on Mom's throat and stared down into her eyes. I wasn't gripping tightly, but just enough to try to establish dominance.

"Darren wouldn't like it if you damaged his property. Whatever you do next, be very, very careful."

"I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with you. Now bend over this fucking bed and give me that ass." I forced Mom into position, taking the question of her compliance out of the equation. She was mine, and I would be treating her the way I wanted.

"Please don't do this. Please"

"Mmm, now I have your attention. Is that it? Is assfucking the only way to get through to a slut like you?"

"Baby... please. I'm saying this for you, not for me. You might not like what happens when Darren finds out. If you stop now I'll keep it a secret."

"I bet you're bluffing. No way you'd admit to being fucked by your own son. Shut your fucking mouth and spread your ass. Now!" I slapped Mom hard on the ass, causing her to whimper. Still, she presented her ass to me and stopped trying to get away. I lubed up my cock and her asshole and prepared to take my prize.

As I pushed into her, Mom kept repeating herself over and over.

"Please... please... please, baby... please don't."

I was almost entirely in her ass before she expressed any sort of discomfort.

"Stop... stop, baby, you're hurting me. I'm so sore from earlier. Please take it out."

"That's right. Now you're feeling it, huh? Just needed to get that fat ass fucked again. Chubby cockwhores just need to have their asses used properly."

"I'm begging you. Please. I'll do anything else you want, just take it out."

"No chance of that, whore. You're getting my load in your ass and I'm going to take my time giving it to you. I can feel how wet you are, too. I know you're loving this."

Now that Mom's stoic facade had been broken, she pressed her face down into the bed and whimpered as I plunged the depths of her ass. I was finally feeling some satisfaction as I enjoyed the feeling of her tight hole around my throbbing cock.

"Tell me you like it."

"No. Take it out. Please."

"I'm not going to stop until you cum for me like I know you want to. Let's feel how wet you are."

I reached down and pressed two fingers into Mom's sopping pussy as I continued to thrust into her ass. I quickly found her clit and rubbed her vigorously, causing her to squirm under me and try to close her legs.

"Just let it happen. You're clearly enjoying this, so just let it happen. You're going to cum with your son's dick in your ass. Tell me you like it."

"No."

"Say it," I commanded as I forced my fingers deeper in her cunt.

"Okay... I... I like it, baby."

"What do you like?"

"Your cock in my ass. My son's cock in my ass. Oh God, it's so good. So good, don't ever stop. It's what Mommy really needs."

She wasn't using the same mocking voice that she had earlier. She almost sounded genuine.

"That's right. A fuckpig like you can't resist a big dick in your ass, huh?"

"No... I'm... Oh God, I'm c-... cumming... oh... oh fuck!"

Mom shuddered and spasmed under me as the orgasm overtook her. It was a long and seemingly very intense one. When she stopped moaning, I pulled out of her ass, admiring how it gaped for me.

My cock was still rock hard and I needed to cum. Mom was still in her weakened and dazed state from having just orgasmed so hard, so it was easy to move her back down to the floor on her knees.

"Look up at me."

Mom did as she was told. The look on her face was hard to read. She was flushed from the pleasure she had just experienced, but there was also anger, disappointment, and maybe even a hint of fear.

"I can't believe you made me do that. I'm so... so confused and disappointed that you would treat me this way."

I was barely even listening to her at this point as I stroked myself.

"You really are a good fuck. I know I said I'd put my load in your ass, but I can't resist the idea of marking you as my own. Right here... right on your whore face."

I poked her forehead gently as I said this, causing her to jerk her head away from me.

"Don't call me that."

"Whore. It's what you are, clearly. Calling you Mom hardly seems appropriate now that I know the real you."

"Please."

"Shh, just be quiet. I'm close."

Mom was resigned to her fate, sitting back on her knees waiting patiently for me to finish. Her eyes were watering and her hair was a mess. She was the very image of a filthy cock whore.

I grabbed her by the hair and held her firmly in place as I deposited my thick load on her forehead. I moaned and grunted as I drained my balls. She remained mostly silent, except for a few quiet utterances of oh God and no. She was nearly in tears when I spurted the last drops of cum onto her and began to rub my spent cock all over her face.

"Ugh, I have to go clean up. I'm so disgusted right now." Mom got up to go to the bathroom but I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Our secret? You're not going to tell anyone you fucked your own son?"

"I... I don't know... it's... I just need to think."

"Say it." I punctuated this command with a hard slap on her ass.

"It's our secret, okay. I won't tell anyone."

"Because you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Baby... we'll talk about it. I can't believe what you did to me. And just because my body reacted a certain way doesn't mean... really, let's talk later. I need a shower."

Mom pulled away and I let her go. Physically I felt completely satisfied, having just blown a huge load on a sexy older woman's face - a woman who happened to be my mother. However, I was starting to feel more emotionally conflicted now that the hurricane of lust had dissipated. The idea of consequences started to settle over me.

How would this affect our relationship in the long run?

Would she become more comfortable with the idea of us fucking in the future? Could this lead to a closer relationship between us? Would this make us more distant?

And the biggest one weighing over me.

What if she told Darren, as she had threatened to do? I didn't really understand the extent of their relationship. Was it possible that she would tell him? And then... what would he do?


SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers