All Comments on 'Mom's Hidden Life Ch. 03'

by SonForBBW

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can see whats going to happen from a mile off.

Its obvious whats going to happen. Same old same old. The son is going to be pussyfied and a wimp blah blah blah.

Anyone know if there's a story where the son actually fights back and wins who isn't a wimp?

CHUCK.

SonForBBWSonForBBWabout 3 years agoAuthor

My advice to you would be to write that story, if you're not finding one that fills the niche. There must be demand for it if every story is like this one. I would look forward to reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
.

Probably you are right she will choose dick instead of son... Don't remember any story where slut(mom,wife etc) choose other way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This time

Ya this time... It's time for Daren and his friends to get what's coming from having turned his mom out. Prepare your self son ..... Measure properly and destroy them as you take the WHORE as your own.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
Soo

He raped his mom and now feels bad what the fuck I mean at least make him a bit more cold hearted I mean he has seen on video and in person his mom fuck like a slut bucket make him go insane that random guys are fuckin his mom and he can't get any shit tell me write this story make this shit better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

What an interesting update. She should definitely lure her son into a sense of security and punish him

ZombieborgZombieborgabout 3 years ago

Hey, brother!

Good chapter, was waiting for it since long ago. Sorry you have to read so many hate comments.

I see where some guys come from with the thing about the son fight back. But in this case, I feel like almost whatever happens to him right now is justified. His mother is still his mother no matter what, she doesnt have to explain anything to her and much less he has the right to do something so horrible to her.

The only thing Im a little afraid of is the story turning in some way violent. I understand sexual degradation, cuckold and all that stuff, but explicit violence is a big nono for me. XD You dont have to care about it anyway. Looking forward for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Son kills Darren and owns mom

Better he buy a gun for his safety.....as who knows what's coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yo te recomiendo que hagas que el hijo lisee a darren o lo mate y se quede con ella sabes el trauma psicológico seria ver a tu madre asi ademas ya esta entrenada elegirá a darren as que el hijo lo mate o lo lisee seria un final mejor que hacerlo un cobarde

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope this is a wake up call for the Mom. If she really loves her son she will break things off with all of her fuck buddies. She has clearly broken her son she needs to try and fix him before he gets any worse. Telling Darren what happened would just make things worse. I mean he was still in shock when she told him they can watch the video together, it seems like he was still messed up and she kept feeding into it by going to his door to his room and masterbating, then going into his room and showing her approval. Than when he comes on to her she denies him, she was the one who opened up this can of worms, she can't truly be shocked he did this if she stops to think about it.

Also eight inches going down her throat and no reaction is total BS. You can be as use to bigger shlongs all you want, you can have no gag reflex, but at some point a big dick will choke you if someone try's hard enough.

I really hope the next chapter to this story you try to throw in some logic into this story. It will make a better read than the direction you seem to be going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Literorica being Literorica, what are all these people doing, complaining about the fetishes of the story, if you don't like what the story is about, why are they reading it?

If you felt very identified with the loser who lost the girl, and that is why they are looking for one where he wins, I think this site has many stories, some should be to your liking, but do not complain about a story that of him first episode showed what it was about.

For my part, I look forward to the next episode, wanting to see how that relationship evolves, mother and son.

londonbondagelondonbondagealmost 2 years ago

Soo hot, hope they punish the son for what he did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Start Chapter 3

"So, Mom, that's what you really like and want? Even now, that I have seen it, and it is no longer secret?"

"Yes, son, I am no longer lonely, I am in much better shape, and I do not lack for good company or great sex."

"Mom, you said, that you've never been happier sexually, and it is seriously HOT, I mean jacking off naked with you naked also, watching you take them all like a champ on the big TV, freaking HOT. This is really what you want?"

"OMG, son, I knew you would understand, it's a big part of my life now..."

"Well, your sexual happiness IS what is important. I came home early to surprise you on your birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you." (hugs Mom carefully)

Walks to room, throws on a minimum of clothing, picks bag back up and walks out front door to car, drives back to school.

Fin

N. B.: this avoids the possible non-con sex or rape of the Mom, however slutty she may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She has some choises to make. Most importantly is her priorities. Who matters more to her, her son or some black cock?

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 1 year ago

i agree with anonymous. she broke her son's heart and she deserves to be alone in my opinion. whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does it ever occur to her that Darren may be quite amused watching her get fucked by her son ?

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

Wtf did I just read ?? 😳 I’m a mother too and I’ve had nothing sexual with my son , not even conversations , but how can she love anyone more than her own son??

That’s the worst mom in the history of fiction I’ve ever read or watched.

She could ask, request, plead, shout, scold, scream at her son to not engage in such taboo act BUT instead she was more inclined to “Darren won’t like it” .

How can she prioritize someone she met a couple of years ago over her own son? How can she threaten him taking someone else’s name who’s not his father ? How can she keep anyone above her own kid? Even whores have sentiments.

Now I really wish to see the son banging her(also she enjoyed) infront of her so called owner and reclaiming his mother as his own property. No mom can ever do that to their son , even in stories.

Wish to see him command over both his mother and his friend Darren

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

Above all she starts enjoying and reciprocating the soon when her son kissed her, what kind of protest is that ?

All she cared about is Darren won’t like his property being used ? Seriously ? She didn’t mind if her son had sex with her she just didn’t want Darren’s property to be invaded .

The moment she started enjoying and let her son shove in her mouth ,, IT WAS CONSENT

To all those people who think she was being raped, NO SHE WASNT

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why no update

Lustdemon76Lustdemon764 months ago

Loving it so far. I hope the next chapter is coming soon and his Kom starts *wanting* her son to fuck her, especially right after she gets gang banged

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonForBBW@SonForBBW
Haven't felt so much of the writing bug of late, but you'll see me hanging out in the Lit Chat fairly frequently; always happy to chat or RP. I love being a good boy for Mommy. I'm very unlikely to initiate a conversation but I promise I'm very approachable! All of my stori...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES