Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,382 Followers

Ben hit the record button, walked behind the camera, and entered the scene as if he was walking from his original place from across the room. He held his hands in the air just above his waist.

"Come here baby. Let mommy take care of you."

Once Ben was in place, Tiffany dutifully pulled his shorts and underwear down together. His erection popped out, long and stiff. She gripped it with her right hand and began stroking it, keeping her head still to keep her face out of frame.

Ben sighed. Every time he watched his mother grip and begin stroking his cock, he felt a strong urge to immediately spray her with cum. He had to force himself to think about something else, in this case, repaying his dad five thousand dollars to begin a payment schedule.

'2,000 to start, per week, for 2 months,' he mentally ticked off, sighing.

"Nice and hard. You sure are excited, Benny." Tiffany forced Ben's attention back to his delightful reality.

Tiffany settled in, dragging her tight grip back and forth along her son's swollen phallus. She let her mouth fall open, panting, and brought her left hand up to play with his dangling nuts. She jerked and jiggled his balls.

Ben felt that rush deep in his core and tightened, holding back. He felt his cock head stretch and his cum hole gaped.

He gulped loudly and had to focus again, calming himself down before he lost control. He watched his mom's hand lap back and forth on his shaft, framed by her deep cleavage below.

'Then, after 8 weeks, I'll have, what?' he did some mental math to distract himself again.

Tiffany jacked off her son while talking to him as the sympathetic mother she was playing on the video.

"These balls feel really full. You must be all back up again."

"Uh huh," Ben replied shakily.

Back and forth she stroked, moving her hand gently but deliberately.

"Poor thing, after that freak incident in chemistry class," she improvised, sitting up and pushing out her chest.

Ben's cock throbbed and leapt in her grip. She looked up and recognized the strained look on her son's face. Despite the planned direction of the scene, with Ben's character needing more encouragement to climax, the real-life Ben was ready to explode at any moment, Tiffany knew she needed to start the conversation that would begin his build-up to orgasm.

She was reminded of the taste of her son's cum as she began to smell that distinct scent. Her thoughts were consumed with the inevitable cum shot and how that would feel.

"Hmmm. You're not cumming. Is Mommy doing something wrong?" She wobbled her chest suggestively below his towering cock.

"I just need something to help me. Something to watch or see while you do it." Ben tried to sound pathetic.

"Do you want to turn on the TV and for us to go in the other room?"

"No that won't help. Could you, maybe, show me your boobs?"

"Oh! I, well, Benny, I don't know about that. My breasts are private."

Tiffany was playing her part perfectly.

"Just this one time, Mom. Please?"

"Well, you have to promise not to ever tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. I'll never tell a soul."

Tiffany removed her hand from Ben's cock and pulled the elastic material of her leotard top down, scooping out one breast, then another, leaving both out of the top with the neck line stretched down and under both of her tits. The effect was unbelievable. The elastic properties of the outfit lifted her breasts, causing them to rise up and stick out even more prominently than they would otherwise. She angled her body subtly so that her chest was facing more toward the camera to enhance the view of her incredible tits. She would continue using her right hand to pump her son.

"How's that, Benny?" She asked in a sexy, higher-pitched voice.

"That's amazing, Mom. Your boobs are incredible!"

Tiffany continued to stroke her son as the recording picked up every shake, tremble, and jiggle of her enormous breasts. Ben stood frozen in place, his balls churning, his cock, hot and as hard as it could possibly get. He could no longer hold back, not with his mom's tits looking so fucking spectacular.

"That did it, Mom-" he grunted in a low, strained voice.

Tiffany held her chin level, but glanced up at her son.

"That's my big boy. Give it to Mommy, Benny. You know what to do."

Tiffany kept stroking the hot cock burning in her hand waiting for her treasured prize. Ben was soaring to an overwhelming climax as he stared at Tiffany's tits. Her stroking made them move just enough to show off their perfect mass and oversized proportion in relation to her body.

Part of Ben still held onto his faculties, as he consciously tried to point his cock being held by Tiffany's hand down, but strangely, his mom wouldn't let him break free from her firm grasp. Tiffany was pumping deep thrusts into his body and pulling his member tight on the upstroke.

She blinked, expecting the cum to flow any second.

"Aaaa! Oooh, shhhiiittt!"

His first volley shot out in a long stream, like water through a hose. He felt himself expel a large lump of thick liquid. As it jetted out, he could barely make out his mom pointing the head of his cock upward toward her face, well above her tits.

'Did she want me to cum on her face again?' Ben's eyes opened wider to better witness the bizarre scene for himself.

Tiffany was indeed aiming his cock at her face, and with her lips parted enough to take the first powerful shot straight into her awaiting, eager mouth. Any doubt that she fully intended to receive his load in her mouth was put to rest on the second and third streams, because for these, she opened her mouth wide, even sticking out her tongue.

Her mouth was stretched as wide as she could open it. Bolts of cum jetted past her gaping lips.

"Nnnn hnnn, nnnn hhnnn," she nodded, accepting stream after stream.

Since his cock was only about four inches from her face, she caught nearly all of what he ejaculated directly into her mouth. This was no accident, and certainly nothing that required a future apology. Tiffany wanted her son's cum in her mouth.

And she was mostly successful, save a few errant clumps.

Tiffany nodded as her mouth filled. To Ben, the sight was so hot that his initial orgasm was prolonged due to his mother's unpredictable, almost needy response to his orgasm. Neither Ben nor his mom had mentioned his cumming in her mouth when they planned the scene.

He witnessed her growing cum-hunger first hand, a prospect he found unbelievably exciting.

She finally felt the pulses slow and tapered the pace of her stroking pumps.

"Aaaaannnghhh," she said, her lips trembling and Ben's thick load pooling in her open mouth, threating to spill out.

"MMMMMM!" She closed her lips tightly and began nodding enthusiastically.

"Mom! Oh my God! That was so fucking good!" Ben held up his bandaged hands for reference, then drew back, letting his spent cock retreat from the frame.

Tiffany carefully parted her lips and moved toward the camera, angling her face out of the frame. Ben's abundant load filled her mouth practically to the brim.

Her lips closed, her throat clenched visibly, and she issued a loud gulp. She patiently inhaled, then exhaled slowly and opened her lips again.

'The taste is so thrilling!' She smiled a wicked grin.

The recording ended.

"Thank you, Ben! I think that went extremely well." Tiffany sat at Ben's side unwrapping his hands and rolling up the gauze for the next time. Her tits were still pulled out and were swinging as she unwrapped her son.

"Hey, Mom? 'A Loving Mom Helps Her Son Part 1' is up." Ben yelled down to his mom who was cleaning up after their lunch.

Ben could hear his mom approaching quickly from downstairs.

Her smiling face burst into view as she held the side of the doorway.

"Awesome! How is it doing?"

"One hundred and twenty-one downloads at $35.00 each. That's about two thousand dollars already, just for that video alone!" Ben sat back and put his hands behind his head.

"Here, move over, let me see." Tiffany rushed into the room and sidled past Ben.

He pushed his wheeled computer chair back slightly to let her take control. She began scrolling and clicking, slightly bent over.

"Why don't you answer your emails and messages?" She wagged her hips slightly as she clicked. "You have dozens!"

Ben smiled, staring at his mom's round ass, positioned just between him and the desk. She still had her workout leotard on and the thin crotch had worked its way slightly up into Tiffany's pussy. She seemed to be aroused, but was oblivious to the lewd view she was providing her son.

"Look at all these," she said, distracted.

A reply window opened and Tiffany began typing rapidly.

"We are the hottest producer on the site right now," Tiffany commented after quickly orienting herself and busily issuing responses.

"Our content draws a popular, but distinct demographic."

"There are so many unanswered emails! Here," she began reading aloud, "'I love your videos. The amateur camera work and the effort you go through to keep the mother's face hidden gives it that realistic element. Keep up the good work!'"

She turned back to her son, who brought his eyes from her butt to her turned face.

"Yeah, but I don't respond much. I don't want to attract too much attention since we're actually related, you know? Incest being illegal and all." Ben watched his mom turn back to the computer. He could tell she had something on her mind.

"Here's another, 'Your video, "A Loving Mom Helps Her Son," is awesome! Can't wait for Part 2!' They're almost all like this. Everyone loves our recording style. We have to be careful not to change too much about what we do. I think-"

Ben listened intently to his mom. He thoroughly enjoyed having her as an active partner.

"Yes, you think? What? What do you think, Mom?" Ben watched Tiffany turn around again.

"I think we need to do a better job with the content of our movies, and that we should be careful not to make them look too professional. Most viewers are complimenting you on making your videos appear more like homemade movies."

"Well, that's partly because there are amateur adult studios that operate on the site. People making professional-quality porn movies but aren't big enough to branch out on their own. We aren't really competing with them. Ours are actually homemade, it's just that no women on the site can match your body."

Ben raised his eyebrow suggestively, pinching his thick shaft in his sweats. He considered getting himself out and jacking off.

"Don't sell yourself short there, buddy!" Ben saw Tiffany look down to his crotch as it grew into a more pronounced shape.

I think we always need to plan our stories ahead of time so that we are creating interesting videos and attract the kind of customer that will download everything we have. Don't you?"

"Yes, I have to agree, taking time to lay out a scene with dialog, setting, and clothes, is a much better idea than just winging it."

Ben shamelessly reclined in his chair, pushing his hips up and displaying his growing bulge.

"You see? This is why I wanted your help. You are making this happen, Mom!"

"Oh, I don't know about that." Tiffany blushed and waved back at him playfully. "Let's see about dinner."

Ben and Tiffany used the spiral notebook to brainstorm a few more ideas after dinner before calling it quits and going to bed.

Tiffany broke out her vibrators after Ben went upstairs.

'Time for mommy to have some relief.' She smiled and spread herself on the bed.

She settled in against her soft pillows and clicked on her favorite 'rabbit style' vibrator, placing it against her bare, aching mound. It hummed powerfully.

Tiffany gasped and felt her body jolt. Her knees straightened. She sighed as pleasure coursed through her body. Her mind conceptualized a view of Tiffany, kneeling on the treadmill. She squirmed, her climax approaching. In her mind, she pictured a view of the inside of her mouth as she received her son's load.

Her orgasms came quickly and powerfully. She coasted through one after another, recalling the taste of his young cum and how it felt splattering against her body and face. There was something about it that drove her crazy with lust. She guessed his semen was physical evidence of the taboo act.

She came especially hard when she repeated a thought that she had earlier, 'Mom's shouldn't ever have any sort of contact with their son's sperm.'

The next day, Ben didn't come down for breakfast to talk with his mom about that day's shoot. He didn't have to. Tiffany, who has always been an early riser, made Ben an egg sandwich and coffee and brought it upstairs. Setting his breakfast on his dresser, she was reading more emails and messages on the website.

When Ben finally woke, she was already busy typing responses to messages. She was in his chair, corresponding quietly in a large button-up, her legs bare. They had lots of messages, too. Something she didn't discover until that morning.

"Ben, there are messages that request specific scenarios. We could use these, Benny!"

"I've read some of them, but I never thought of using their ideas." Ben rubbed his eyes and sat up. He was naked under the sheets and sporting a full-on erection.

"Look, here's one. 'Have Mom and Benny get caught in a blizzard and lose electricity. They have to keep each other warm in bed. Show how they start spooning. Benny's poor huge dick is cold and no matter what, they can't keep it warm. Finally, they resolve to put it in the hottest place Tiffany can think of.'"

They made eye contact as an unspoken boundary was flirted with. The look in Ben's eye made Tiffany's pussy flutter and she blushed.

Regaining her composure, she cleared her throat.

"There are a lot more, Ben."

Ben thought it interesting that his mom chose to read one that was about actual fucking, a subject his mom had never discussed before. He thought back to when her enthusiasm began, when she had the idea to include more of a storyline to their videos, that day, just two days ago, marked a point of more willingness to participate. It seemed as though Tiffany felt better about her sexual relationship with her son as long as they were recording.

"That sounds interesting, Mom," Ben espoused thoughtfully, careful to make himself sound neutral.

"Well, I'm not saying we have to do that one, but you see my point."

Ben recognized when his mom became awkwardly aroused and wanted to push her to explore those feelings, so he said nothing, pausing to see where she'd take the discussion.

"Why don't you get up and get ready for our shoot. Don't forget to go over your lines!" Tiffany leaned over and kissed Ben on the forehead then went downstairs to get ready.

After Ben's shower, he dried, put on lots of cologne, and wrapped his lower body in a towel. This was his wardrobe for the shoot.

He met his mom downstairs and set the camera up in the living room near the leaded glass windows where he had tried to get his mom to look at his dick, just one week ago. Walking into the room with his camera and tripod, he thought, 'Man, things have really changed since then.'

"Ready?" Tiffany walked into the living room wearing a short, blue and white striped skirt and the tube top from two days ago, when they had done the 'dry-run tit-fuck'. Her hair was up, as he'd suggested, and Ben thought she looked absolutely radiant.

"I see you're in your towel, that's perfect." Tiffany smiled. Ben could smell she was freshly showered and seemed to be in a particularly good mood.

Tiffany sat on the couch with the rolled medical gauze waiting to wrap Ben's hands for the scene. In this video, the two would be sitting on the couch with the camera alternating from two, fixed positions. Due to the fact that they would only have one camera, it will take a lot of pausing the video and editing. Ben discovered that the more he edited, the worse the video was. His ability to record scenes had grown beyond his ability to edit the scenes, especially when they were becoming more and more complicated.

Tiffany finished wrapping his hands.

"All set." She picked up the camera from the table and took her place over Ben's shoulder.

Ben stood in the middle of the living room. The blinds were open and they moved all the floor lamps closer to the camera for additional lighting. Tiffany was behind him angling the camera down from over his right side. She had to restart the video after Ben's towel fell off his body.

"Woops!" Tiffany waited while Ben fixed the towel around his waist. She noticed he was semi-erect, his cock looked thick and meaty.

"Looks like you're almost ready to go!" she observed, smiling.

"Ready? Start whenever you're ready. The camera's on."

Tiffany held the camera from behind and recorded.

The scene started like the other two. This became a trademark beginning for the series: every movie began with Ben's wrapped hands.

Ben began his dialog as Benny.

"One more week to go, but I'm hard again. Mom?!"

The camera moved to the entrance of the living room and paused.

Ben adjusted his hold of the camera and had his mom test the angle by walking into the room.

"Walk to the coffee table and stop. This is where we'll start our dialog." Ben looked up from the camera.

"I think I've got this." Tiffany nodded and hurried around the corner to walk into the scene. Ben thought it was cute that she hurried into position when the camera was paused, like it was on a timer or something.

"Okay, I'm ready!" She hollered from around the corner.

"Come on in!" Ben pressed record and waited. He had the camera pointed down, toward the lower half of his focus point near the French doors. Tiffany came sauntering in.

"Is everything okay, Benny?"

The camera recorded Tiffany's legs and waist when she first entered the room, then moved up to her bouncing breasts that seemed to want to want to come out of the tube-top. As she got closer, her obviously hard nipples became apparent to the camera.

She walked up to the coffee table as planned.

"Oh, Mom. It's the same thing. I'm all backed-up and need your help again. I know you probably don't want-"

Tiffany interrupted, "Nonsense, Benny. I can help you again."

She stood in place.

"There's a huge problem, Mom. I'm sore." Ben pointed the camera down to his towel-covered waist, hiding his obvious erection.

"Sore? What do you mean?" Tiffany put her arms on her hips, now back in the camera's lens.

"From the other times you helped me. You were a little rough. My penis is sore."

"Oh, no! Benny! I'm so sorry! What can I do?"

Ben moved behind the camera and took it in hand. He zoomed tightly into her breasts that were moving up and down with Tiffany's increased heart rate and heightened level of excitement. Her tits looked sublime.

She arched her back proudly, knowing the planned focus.

"Can you think of any other way to help me relieve myself?" Ben asked innocently from behind the camera.

"I think I have an idea, why don't you sit down on the couch. I need to get something from the bathroom." Tiffany suggested.

Ben paused the camera, then set it up as he had rehearsed when they did the dry-run a few days ago. The camera was looking down from his right side so it would catch his cock in between his mom's breasts.

He gave directions to his mom.

"Okay, Mom. You're going to come into the scene with the oil and kneel down on the cushion." He set a cushion on the ground in front of the couch at the center. "I'll already be sitting down toward the edge. I'm going to start the camera, so slide out of the picture until I've sat down."

"Ok. I will wait a few seconds before I come in as if I'm returning from the bathroom with the oil." Tiffany stepped out.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,382 Followers