Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers

"Good morning, Ben, I have yogurt and granola on the table for you." Tiffany was wiping the counters down as she spoke.

She was wearing a pink yoga-style top, much like the one she had on last week when she came into the living room, and a very short, white skirt. She was barefoot had had painted her toe nails pink to match her shirt.

Ben watched her wipe the counter for a moment from behind her. She leaned away from him, sponging wide arcs over the counter. Her skirt lifted and her thin, matching pink thong peeked into view covering her pussy mound.

"Fuck!" Ben sighed.

Tiffany turned to the next expanse of counter, now facing him, but focused on her job. She wiped across the marble counter, her tits wobbling with her strokes.

Ben enjoyed the show as he began his meal.

"Thanks, Mom."

She smiled in response and continued scrubbing.

With breakfast eaten and cleared, they were setting up the scene that would be recorded in the kitchen. Ben had set up a ladder and was placing a silver flower vase on a display shelf that was located on top of the center cabinet. He climbed down when he heard his mom talking.

"Ah, ah, back up the ladder. Remember your position?" Tiffany had the camera in hand and was dialing in the settings.

"Right." Ben stepped a few rungs up, bringing his crotch level with his mom's face.

Tiffany lifted the camera and aimed it right at her son's groin.

Ben stared down his mom's inviting cleavage, feeling his dick swell in his shorts, watching her zoom in on it. He still couldn't believe what they had planned.

"Well?" Tiffany raised an apprehensive eyebrow.

Now Ben found himself getting distracted.

"Oh, uh, right." He shuffled his baggy short leg up, awkwardly drawing his stiff erection out of the leg hole.

He sighed, stroking himself as his mom looked on through the camera viewfinder.

"Perfect. Jerk it right there..." she held the camera out and moved to the tripod, where it was set up next to the ladder.

Ben perched in position on the ladder, slowly pumping his swollen cock as he looked down over Tiffany. As usual, he immediately wanted to shower her with cum, but he knew what they had planned was worth waiting for.

Tiffany finished adjusting the camera.

"It will point straight, showing your penis, some of your thighs and your torso."

She stepped up to Ben, looking up at him. His dick was at her eye level, almost above her.

"I should be able to have my mouth in the frame without really showing my face."

She casually reached up and angled Ben's stiff, aching cock down, pointing it toward her lips. She looked up at Ben.

He hadn't really expected her to grab him like that. He swallowed hard, looking at her thick, shiny, lips. They were the most inviting, glossy pink color. It reminded him of the glimpse he'd just gotten of her pussy, in her pink thong.

"Yeah, I... You should be just out of frame, Mom."

Tiffany smiled slightly every time she held her son's dick. This was no different. When she'd grabbed it, she was in director mode. But when her hand closed over it, that familiar, yet still exciting electricity jolted from his shaft, coursing through her whole body and making her smile.

She wanted to squeeze it. She wanted to pump it furiously. It felt heavy and was as stiff as ever as it throbbed in her grip. It was all Tiffany could do not to stuff it into her mouth as she looked up at him.

"Mom, let's start the shoot. I don't want to cum too quickly."

Tiffany shook her head, releasing her son's dick. It sprung up out of her grip stiffly.

"Oh, gosh, right! Here, let me do your hands."

Tiffany quickly wrapped Ben's hands again. She was getting pretty good at bandaging at that point.

"I'll start the shot," Tiffany said, moving toward the mounted camera.

"Uh, mom?"

She turned back.

"What is it, Ben? Are you ready?"

"Mom, you have to put my dick away. It's supposed to start inside my shorts."

She felt silly seeing her son standing on the ladder with his huge dick out. A sight she had grown completely comfortable with by now.

"Darn it, right!" She quickly moved back to him.

"Here, I'll just..." Tiffany awkwardly tried to pull the baggy fabric of Ben's short leg down over his jutting erection.

His cock simply sprung back out, drawing the fabric back up his thigh.

"Jeeze, how do you walk around with this thing?!" Tiffany said incredulously up at her son.

Ben shrugged comically.

Tiffany obviously had no experience hiding inappropriate boners, something teenage boys have to learn early. She grabbed him by the base and tried turning his dick in several angles before giving up that approach.

"Mom, every time you touch it feels good. As much as I'm enjoying this, I don't want to mess up the shot. First pull my shorts down."

Tiffany pulled them down completely over his erect pole.

"Now, tilt it down."

She gripped his stout shaft and tried angling it down.

"It's so stiff, doesn't that hurt, Benny?"

"It's a little uncomfortable, but I think will enhance the scene."

"Oh, yes. Ok."

Tiffany pulled until his thick erection threatened to flop stiffly back up, then drew his waistband over the whole thing carefully. Somehow, his rigid cock remained aimed down, though several inches of shaft and the entirety of Ben's wide dick head jutted out from the bottom of the short leg fabric.

Tiffany cautiously withdrew her hands. Ben's cock shuddered, threatening to burst loose, but held, stiff and visible, but mostly obscured. She stepped back, feeling like she had just set a delicate mousetrap.

She removed the camera from the tripod.

"Ok, ready?"

Ben nodded.

Tiffany walked back to the living room and began recording.

The camera captured Tiffany straightening pillows on the couch with one hand while she held the camera with the other. She was filming footage of a mom picking up around the house. She walked down the hallway, then rounded the corner to the kitchen.

The camera scanned the ladder Ben was standing on as he looked to be putting the vase on the high display shelf.

"Benny! Your hands aren't healed yet! What are you doing on that ladder for goodness sakes!" She rushed toward him, recording the shaky footage.

Ben carefully turned around on the ladder so that he was facing Tiffany standing backward on the rung. He was looking down at his mom from across the kitchen.

"I was frustrated and kicked my hacky sack across the room, it landed up here so I'm getting it."

The camera panned to the small bean-filled bag, just behind the vase and out of Ben's reach.

Tiffany approached the ladder, recording Ben standing in his shorts. His thick, pale cock jutted out of the bottom partially visible.

"Sweetheart, you should have just asked me and I would have gotten it for you."

"I know you would have, Mom, but I... That last orgasm, with your breasts...it's all I can think about and I'm afraid it only made matters worse."

Ben looked down with a shameful expression.

"Look how hard I am," Ben said pitifully.

Tiffany naturally moved her gaze from his face to his crotch. This happened to be exactly the shot they had discussed too, and she brought his partially restrained cock into view as she realized she just wanted to see it as her normal reaction.

"Woah, yeah. It looks very hard."

Ben swallowed and Tiffany panned the camera to his strained, frustrated visage.

"Oh sweetie. It's okay to ask. If I don't feel like helping you I would say so," she offered sweetly.

"Well, I'm still sore, and it seemed like you went to so much trouble the other day. I would hate to bother you again."

"You're still sore? Oh, poor Benny! Maybe mommy can think of some way to help you."

Tiffany zoomed-in on Ben's groin, revealing his hard on as it was sticking out the leg of his shorts. She let the camera stay fixed on the head and part of his shaft as it continued to record.

She paused the camera.

"Okay, Ben. Make sure you're stable up there. You may be up there for a little while. I'll put the camera on the tripod."

"Are you sure you don't want me to do it, just to make sure the angle is right?

Tiffany looked up at Ben, then over to the tripod. "No, I think I can handle it."

She mounted the camera on its stand at the preset height and looked through the preview screen.

"Looks good, Ben. Are you ready?"

"Mom, I'm very ready." Ben looked down at his cock, which was still held back in his shorts, but threatened to burst out at the smallest movement.

She regarded his huge erection, begging for attention. "I'll say you are!" Tiffany blushed a little.

Tiffany pushed the record button and the recording began again.

"Oh, just look at you!"

Ben's waist was just right of the center of the screen. Tiffany was out of the shot, but then walked to where she was standing on the floor, her face at the level of Ben's waist in the center of the screen. The way she angled the camera, the video should only catch the lower part of her face from the side. The profile shot was risky, but the angle should still keep her face from most of the camera's focus.

"Oh, my. You are all worked up, Son!"

Tiffany was standing in front of Ben. Her face about a foot away from his crotch. She approached slowly, licking her pink lips.

This was it. They'd planned this. She stared across at Ben's platinum-hard cock. Her mouth swam with drool. She'd longed to have him in her mouth for nearly two weeks.

She flicked her gaze up to Ben's face. He was raptly staring back, hands gripping the ladder rung he sat on.

Tiffany wanted the angle to be perfect. She put her hands on Ben's knees and drew her face toward the mammoth dick aimed at her poking out from the leg of his shorts. It throbbed, somehow swelling into a longer, thicker curve, stretching toward her.

In perfect profile from the camera angle, Tiffany stretched her lips wide and drove them over Ben's swollen cock head, into her watering mouth.

"Mmm." Tiffany moaned loudly out of her pure desire for Ben's cock.

She accepted his wide, bulbous knob onto her tongue. Slippery saliva immediately filled her mouth and threatened to spill out. Tiffany let go of any self-consciousness, feeling the spit slip out through the marriage of her lips and his shaft. It drew down her chin into a long line, dripping out of the camera's view.

Tiffany didn't care. She had wanted this for so long and also wanted the scene to represent her wanton desires. She knew the size of Ben's member would require a lot of lubrication anyway. Tiffany indulged, slurping wildly on Ben's fat cock head.

Ben had never seen such a sexually graphic and stimulating sight as his mom walking up to him as he stood on the ladder and wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. Due to the fact that he needed his hands to stabilize himself on the ladder, he was unable to do anything other than feel the sensations of her hot mouth as she worked on his dick. The sounds alone were driving him crazy. He did his best to stay still, fighting the urge to squirm as his mother's mouth assaulted him with pleasure.

"You are delicious, Benny!"

"Oh, my God, Mom, keep going, that feels so incredible!"

"Mmm!" Tiffany moved her head back again, opening her moth wide, sucking his head and a few inches of his cock into her hungry mouth.

She slid back off of it again and repeated the same movement several times, sucking her son's cock as he stood aligned with her face.

She started working faster, rising on her tiptoes, then falling back down to her heels, over and again. Sucking loudly on Ben's cock.

She worked more of his broad shaft into her mouth. In a strange moment, she tasted the alcohol-based cologne he'd obviously rubbed onto his penis and had an intense flashback. Her head swam as the taste invoked memories of her early blowjobs and how she loved the reaction of her young boyfriends. She became high on the reminiscent experience and moaned loudly, feeling her scorching pussy screaming for attention.

'I want more.' She concluded.

"I like that Mom, keep going." Ben looked down on his mom as she looked up at him, her mouth open to accommodate the first four inches of his now rock-hard penis.

Tiffany pushed her face down and stopped. Ben's cock throbbed powerfully between her lips. She blinked up at him before drawing her mouth back, completely off of his cock.

It slowly waved in the air stiffly, the first few inches wet with Tiffany's spit. His dick skin was even tinged slightly pink from Tiffany's lipstick.

"We can't do this Benny."

"Mom, I...You can't stop now!" Ben pleaded.

"Honey, I can barely reach the base, let alone your balls. We're going to have to take these shorts off."

Tiffany looked up at Ben and winked, knowing her eyes were out of frame.

'Jesus. She's too good at this,' he thought.

Tiffany slowly helped Ben out of his shorts, leaving him naked from the waist down. Ben's cock hung heavily, bouncing from it being caught in the waistband of his shorts as they were removed.

Tiffany reached out and moved her lips against his wide shaft.

She spoke as her wet lips dragged on the warm skin of his dick.

"That's better. Isn't that better, Benny?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pushed warm drool out of her lips and drew them back and forth along the side of his shaft. This coated the part of Ben's cock that hadn't yet been inside his mom's mouth.

Tiffany moved her head back to be in profile view of the camera. She gripped the ladder with both hands on the rung Ben rested his hips on and stepped onto the first rung, bringing her lips up to his head. In an impressive move, she thrust her face forward and down, accepting first Ben's cock head, then inch after inch of his shaft as she steadily drove her face forward.

Breathing through her nose, she carefully inched her mouth down his long member until she could feel its heat and girth at the back of her throat. It pulsed powerfully between her stretched lips.

She reminded herself, 'I need to relax my throat so I don't gag on camera. It's been a while!'

Tiffany had four more inches before she would have the entire beast of a cock in her mouth and down her gaping throat, but she knew better than to try to deep-throat such a large penis. Instead, she reversed her movement until she had his head at the entrance of her mouth again. Excess saliva poured out as she withdrew, cascading down Ben's shaft, and onto his dangling balls before stretching down onto the ladder.

She swallowed and popped her wet lips from his dick head.

"Ahhh!" She exhaled loudly. "Hold on, Benny. Mommy's going to make you feel so good!"

Tiffany used the opportunity to run her closed, slippery lips up and down Ben's thick shaft, from head to base, then back again. She did this impulsively, wanting to feel every part of his cock against her mouth. She had been craving this exact movement in a bad way ever since she had the idea for the four-part video series.

Tiffany jacked Ben's dick a few times, then gobbled it up again, all the way to the point just before she would be forced to gag. She repeated her movement slowly, driving Ben wild as he looked on in true appreciation of his mom's carnal skills. He had received several blow jobs in his short life, but none matched this; in fact, none came even close. At that moment, he thought how lucky he was that it took him a while to have an orgasm from a blowjob.

Tiffany was very gradually increasing her tempo as she now bobbed on her son's cock while using her hands on either side of the ladder as leverage. She worked happily, filling the kitchen with echoes of slurping and smacking.

"Mmm...Hmm!" Tiffany hummed, working faster on Ben's dick. Slobber was flying off her lips onto the ladder and out of the camera's view. Her drool made it sloppier than it normally would be, but her hunger for Ben's cock made her mouth water naturally.

Ben pushed his hips out allowing more access to his dick as Tiffany sucked at a moderately fast pace. He wanted to touch her hair, but dared not, or he may fall off the ladder. Tiffany pushed her face down, turning it from side to side, impaling her wet mouth on his thickness. She held it.

Ben's cock throbbed against her tight throat.

"Fuck, mom."

"Guuaa...Aah," she sighed, moving back and expelling his wet tool.

Tiffany panted, eyeing his huge cock hungrily. She dipped her head down and latched her parted lips onto Ben's large right nut. Her tongue drew his firm, smooth testicle into her mouth. She opened wide and sucked on his right ball, pushing it around with her tongue. Ben's cock hung heavy over her head. She turned her face up and moved her mouth to his left nut, letting his wet, wide shaft smear over her nose, eyes, and forehead. She dramatically sucked on his left ball, getting it just as wet and sloppy as she had his right.

She serviced his balls, smiling and moaning up at him, then returned to her fervent sucking, this time her pace was fast.

The sloppy, wet noises and moaning coming from Tiffany's blowjob caused Ben to groan loudly. Tiffany's head began moving faster on her son. Then faster still. The ladder began creaking with each frenzied movement; the back legs of the ladder came an inch off the ground as she pulled on it with every in-stroke of her mouth. Tiffany was crazy with desire for Ben's cock, she wanted more, she needed more.

As her head bobbed frantically, she thought, 'I want to do this every day!'

She went at her son with gusto. The ladder's back legs made scraping sounds each time she lifted them and drove them back down with the force of her blowjob. Tiffany felt she was in an altered state, making endless laps up and down her son's fat shaft with her mouth. His head plunged against the back of her throat and made a wet squishing sound. She felt Ben push his hips into her and saw the muscles tighten in his forearms as he braced himself on the ladder.

"Mom! I'm cumming, Mom!"

"Mmm!" she encouraged.

In her passion for sucking Ben's cock, she had forgotten how much she adored his semen. How she relished the taste and feel. She now wanted that more than anything else. It became her new objective to hold his entire load in her mouth just to savor it.

"FUCK, MOM!" Ben yelled at the start of his orgasm. "AH! GOD!" He thrust deeply into Tiffany's mouth, uncontrollably.

Ben's cock surged and Tiffany tasted precum. Wanting it in her mouth, and not down her throat where she would be forced to swallow, Tiffany moved her lips back and sealed them tightly behind the ridge of Ben's head.

"MMM," she moaned on his head.

Ben shuddered and began pulsing into Tiffany's now stationary mouth.

"Fuck." Ben had to jut his hips out since his mom's head had stopped bobbing. He pumped into her mouth with jerky, shallow strokes, making the poor ladder jump again. This time, under Ben's efforts.

Tiffany breathed slowly through her nose and brought a hand up to hold Ben's thick shaft as it throbbed.

"Mmm" Ben's cock beat and pulsed stream after thick stream of cum into his mom.

"OH, YES!" He stuck his hips out further as he watched his mom's lips, tightly pressed around his cockhead, seal-in the semen within. The ladder jumped loudly, beating with his thrusts.

Tiffany absorbed all his erratic movement and had to move about through his orgasmic tremors to keep her mouth on his cock as she sucked the cum out of him. Ben was breathing quick, deep breaths through each firing of cum.

After Ben stopped shaking, she swirled her tongue on his head and tilted her head up. She moved both hands to his shaft and pressed her thumbs together on the bottom. She felt his wide, pulsing tube inside the bottom of his fat dick and felt a thick lump inside. She used her thumbs to work the lump up the length of his shaft, toward her mouth.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers