Mom's Home Movies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it go with Alex last night?" She tried to sound as neutral as possible, but Ben could sense her anxious tone behind the question.

Ben gulped his coffee.

"Alex and Taylor actually had some really good advice. I took notes. Let's see."

"Oh? What kind of advice?"

He ran through them with her, omitting the fact that Alex was out of town, and anything of a sexual nature that happened between him and Taylor.

Tiffany considered his points.

"I'd like to talk to you about Alex." Tiffany wore a serious expression.

"Ben, I'm not comfortable with anyone from our lives knowing about what we are doing. We're taking a big risk as it is by posting our videos, I don't think we should push the envelope."

"Mom, you've got nothing to worry about. Alex and Taylor feel the same way. Alex's parents would write him out of their life if they found out. His father pays the mortgage payments for their condo and would end all of his support if he found out he was making porn videos."

Ben was making sense. "I could see him doing that. He would probably write him out of his will too." That seemed to put Tiffany more at ease.

Tiffany added, "His father is wealthy, I remember reading about an endowment he started at your school." Tiffany was deep in thought.

"Good. That makes me feel better." She looked at Ben and smiled.

Ben went on. "Actually, they offered the idea that we create some kind of partnership, you know, pool our resources with production equipment, software, branding."

"I don't know about that. I like Taylor, but I don't want to work with Alex." She frowned.

"It's just a thought." Ben shrugged his shoulders.

With her concerns assuaged, Tiffany became more open to Ben's suggestions. She was impressed by his dedication to their project. She wanted to see about a second camera, in particular, and she agreed about varying their roles so they weren't always doing mom and son themes.

Tiffany cleaned up the kitchen as Ben offered her suggestions to the scene in her book. They worked out the next movie and Tiffany headed out to pick up some outfits. Ben answered emails and messages at Tiffany's insistence. After he finished, he put on his swimsuit and laid out by the pool, falling into a light sleep under the late morning sun.

After his nap, Ben stirred, feeling frisky and energetic. He wondered why he'd bother with his bathing suit and took it off. He dove into the pool and enjoyed the unencumbered feeling that skinny-dipping gave him.

"Hey, Benny!" Tiffany came out to the pool. She must have been home for a little while as she was dressed in a new outfit.

It was a yellow tennis skirt short enough that it could pass for lingerie, with a white and yellow, sleeveless tennis top that was primarily white with a two-inch, yellow stripe running down each side and accentuating the V-neck. Tiffany's breasts were forming huge bulges under the fabric. Without a bra, he could see the bumps created by her nipples and mounds of cleavage pushing up into view above the V-neck.

Ben swam over to her. "Damn, Mom! You look incredible!"

Tiffany stood at the edge of the pool, above Ben, and spun around to model her new outfit. She'd bought it specifically for their next video shoot.

"Thank you! I have a few other outfits too. I decided I wanted to buy specific outfits that could be used in our shoots, rather than try to use clothes that I already had."

As Tiffany spun, from Ben's perspective below her, he could see everything under the short pleated skirt. They had planned on Tiffany being "commando" under her skirt for the purposes of the scene. Ben watched her sexy, round ass as she spun. His heart skipped a beat when her neat little pussy came into view. He knew she'd be panty-less for the scene, but was still shocked to observe his mother's bare cunt. It felt exhilarating and naughty.

Ben's cock surged underwater. He wanted to stand up and fuck his mom right there, but he stayed in the water, for now.

"I can't wait to see more!"

"I'll get to that later. Are you hungry now, or would you like to record?"

Ben wanted to cum, no, after yesterday's blowjob scene, he needed to cum. Even after his evening with Taylor, he was hot for his mom. It was all he could think of since then. His mom's skills were off the charts. Seeing his mom's enthusiasm reflected in her recent outfit, and having Taylor to compare her to, caused Ben to appreciate how sexy his mom actually was. Taylor was incredibly hot, but she simply did not have the same natural allure that his mom possessed. He also felt he could trust his mom with anything and everything. She was the whole package.

"I think we should eat first, then record."

He blatantly stared at Tiffany's pussy, thinking about using some of the control strategies that Taylor had suggested last night, which should lengthen his performance in any video he made from that point on.

"You're probably right. Let's make some sandwiches then." Tiffany turned and walked back into the house.

'She even bought real tennis shoes.' Ben smiled, shaking his head. 'She's something else.'

Ben dried off and put his suit back on. He didn't like the idea of eating naked.

Tiffany was finishing making their turkey sandwiches in the kitchen. On the table was her purple covered, spiral notebook. Ben noticed it was different from the one they normally used. He sat and opened the cover. In it, he saw his mom's perfect handwriting. Several titles were underlined with what appeared to be summaries under them. She had at least ten outlines. As he was about to read the first, the notebook was quickly snatched from his hands and carried to the other side of the table.

"What's up?" Ben looked up at his mom.

"These are my private ideas. I would prefer that you didn't read them. If I knew you would be reading them, I might not be as free to explore the scenes I have in my head. Does that make sense?"

"Absolutely. I totally get it. That's exciting!"

"Why is that exciting?"

"Just that you're thinking about ideas for our recordings."

"Oh, well, I'm glad you like!"

Tiffany sat their plates of food down on the table.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Ben couldn't wait to hear what his mom had planned after yesterday's video.

They discussed how they would shoot today's scene. After about an hour of planning, Ben got up from the table.

"Mom, I have to be honest, I'm a little nervous about the scene. It's nothing like we've done before. I like it, and I'm looking forward to it, but I have to ask, are you okay with it?"

"I'm looking forward to it too! No, it's nothing like we've done before, but neither was yesterday's video. I think it's important that we progress, don't you? I think this video is a step in that direction."

Ben knew his mom was right. What really concerned him was his own skill level.

"Mom and the Tennis Pro."

"That's a great title, Mom. We aren't a mother and son in this one. I like that."

"My original plan called for us to be mother and son, but after you shared your discussion with Alex and Taylor with me, I changed it up a bit."

"Let's get ready." Tiffany was eager to get started.

Ben was packing the car with the camera, tripod, a tennis racket, and tennis balls for the shoot.

"We're all set for our first on-location video recording!" Ben called out as his mother walked to the car.

Tiffany got in the passenger seat, raised her hand in the air, then yelled, "Mom and the tennis pro!"

The courts were only a five-minute drive from their house and luckily were empty so they could proceed without any interference. The on-location shots were simple. Ben set up the camera at their tennis and golf club's court and recorded several shots of his mom's torso and legs returning "serves" that were balls thrown at her by Ben from an off-camera position. She was perfect, her tits wobbled and shook under her new shirt, and her legs looked sexy as hell.

As he recorded the shots, they came to the part where Tiffany needed to act as though she had become injured. They tried a few takes where she pretended to hurt her hamstring, but decided to go with her just grabbing the back of her leg after returning a serve. Ben had his own tennis shorts and shirt on from when he played on the tennis team his junior year in high school and came to her rescue as she stood propped up against the net. Keeping her face off camera was difficult, but they did it. Ben felt it wouldn't look right if he blurred her face for this video, so he made the extra effort to leave it out.

To get the audio, he had to carry the camera in POV perspective and get closer to his mom.

The dialog began.

"What happened, Charlene? It looks like your hamstring tightened up on you."

"My leg hurts up here, Benny." Ben recorded his mom's smooth, white leg and her hand rubbing the back of it. They looked soft and amazing under her short skirt.

"Let's get you off your feet."

Ben stopped the recording and set the camera on his tripod, quickly looking around to be sure no one was watching.

He pressed record and filmed him helping his mom off the court from behind to the wooden bench at the side. Tiffany sat on the bench. Ben moved the tripod so it was looking over his shoulder, down at his mom from his perspective. Ben stood and placed the camera on the tripod, checking the angle looking straight down at her deep cleavage.

He hit record and kneeled in front of Tiffany.

"Let me have your leg so I can see where it hurts."

Tiffany put her hands on Ben's shoulders and lifted her leg into his grasp. He wasted no time, firmly placing his hands high up on her thigh. He felt heat coming from between her legs.

"How does this feel? He caressed, rather than rubbed, her left thigh.

'He's enjoying this,' she thought.

"It's behind, up high...Ow!" Tiffany slowly turned around so the camera could see the back of her legs and butt, then lifted the left side of her skirt up, showing her bare leg all the way up to her hip.

Ben felt a very soft, very feint wet brush against the top of his inside hand. He bit his lip, realizing his mother's pussy just grazed his hand.

He cleared his throat. "I can't reach the sore spot from this angle, Charlene." He rose. "Let's have you bend over the bench here." Ben patted the bench.

Tiffany put her hands on the bench, then bent over. From behind, the camera caught her short skirt ride up, exposing just enough of her bare ass to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. Ben took a moment to get behind the camera and check the shot of her bending over. 'Perfect.' He thought.

Ben entered the camera's view.

"Let me massage it for you to see how tender it is. It didn't look like you did anything to seriously injure yourself."

Ben unceremoniously placed his hands on his mom's ass and knelt behind her, bringing his face just inches from her pussy. From his angle, behind Tiffany, he could see everything up close. The camera was more to the side, so it only showed the arching curve of her bare ass in profile. From that angle, you could see she wasn't wearing panties, but you couldn't see her pussy.

From Ben's angle, he stared at his mother's bare pussy lips and tight anus. He licked his lips and brought his hands up onto the back of her thigh, somewhat roughly. He focuses his attention on the part of her leg just below her butt. He enjoyed feeling his mom's flawless legs.

"Ow! Right there. It's tender there." She complained.

In an authoritative voice, Benny said, "That's a tough spot to get to. We will need to get you in to see a physical therapist and have him work on that."

He watched his mom sway her hips at him. Her pussy looked amazing and he stared right down into her enticing wet folds.

"I don't think it's that bad. Can't you do anything?" Tiffany shifted her full, round ass barely covered by the tennis skirt.

"I could help you stretch," Benny looked around, "but this isn't the best place for that."

"Let's go back to my home gym, we can stretch there." Tiffany looked back at him.

Ben stood behind her. His waist rose into the frame in profile. Below his waistband, an obvious tent poked out at his mom. He callously brought it up right between her legs, imagining the visual and trying to accentuate the sight of his bulge pressing against her flawless ass.

"Ok, Charlene. That might be a good idea."

"I'll need your help getting back in the car," she said lustily.

The tension and energy between them was palpable. He had to resist the temptation to grind into her so he could stop the scene.

"That went extremely well," he commented.

"Do you think so? Are you sure the action will be look okay?" Tiffany was so aroused she was practically shaking. She was worried she'd have to jump her son in public if they didn't finish up soon.

"We already did a few takes. I checked the last one. It looks believable enough for an amateur porn movie, Mom."

Tiffany and Ben gathered all their props and drove the short distance home. They were both strangely silent, but kept sharing glances and laughing. It was a mixed atmosphere, both nervous and excited in anticipation of what was to come.

In the house, Tiffany needed to refresh herself for the scene, so Ben got the workout room ready.

It would be another combination approach, some shots would be hand-held, some stationary. Ben continued to think about how a second camera would help their recording process.

After waiting a good while, Ben asked, "Mom, are you okay?" He was standing outside her bathroom door. It had been at least thirty minutes since he had been set up and waiting for her to ready herself for the scene.

"I took a shower. Now, I'm finishing my make up." She yelled from behind the door.

After a few more minutes, Tiffany finally appeared in her tennis outfit. Her tits seemed to want to pop out of the top and the skirt was shorter than he remembered it being just an hour earlier.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Ben and Tiffany walked back to the front door with the camera. Ben began filming the limping Tiffany from the back as she closed the door of her car. From behind, the camera slowly scanned down her body. Starting from her bouncing pony tail, it panned down her back, capturing the side-to-side sweep of her skirt. Below the hem, her smooth ass cheeks stuck out. He kept the camera trained on her ass as she limped to the door and unlocked the deadbolt.

Tiffany turned back to Ben as he held the camera. He kept the angle low, with just her chin down in the frame.

"It's really starting to hurt. I think I pulled a muscle."

"That's very possible, Charlene. Let's get inside and see."

Tiffany opened the door and held it open for Ben to record. He took the time to pause at her breasts as he passed through the threshold.

"Come in, Benny. Let's go to the workout room. There's plenty of space there."

Ben recorded from behind Tiffany again. He shot the walk into the foyer and down the hallway with the camera centered on Tiffany's ass.

'She's really working it. Look at her sway those hips, Jesus.' Ben had to adjust his awkward hard-on while watching his mom walk into their home.

Ben paused the camera, not wanting to record the walk through his mom's bedroom, and resumed recording as she entered the workout room.

"Nice! You have everything you need." Benny said as he held the camera.

"This is where I work out most days," Tiffany said.

"Why don't you lie down on the yoga mat in the center of the room, Charlene."

Tiffany took her place, lying flat on her back with her legs straight out, together.

Ben paused the camera and set up the tripod, angling down to her upper thighs and waist. He also made sure her huge breasts were in-frame.

"Okay, Mom, rock your hips back with your knees together. I need to check the angle." Ben watched through the camera.

Tiffany smoothed her skirt, then slowly lifted her legs up to her chest. Ben watched her short skirt flip over and she revealed herself to him. Under the pretense of getting the shot right, he zoomed in.

'Fuck, her tight pussy looks so good. I can see her nice little asshole, too. I can't believe I'm staring at my mom like this!' Ben reveled.

Tiffany lay there, knowing her son was staring at her bare crotch. She had nothing to hide at this point and was becoming increasingly aroused. It was a tease of the best kind.

Finally, Ben piped up.

"Perfect! Ok, legs back down and we'll start."

Tiffany straightened her legs and smoothed her skirt down again.

Ben hit record and began the scene.

"Okay, I want you to stay on your back so we can stretch your hamstrings."

Ben entered the frame and knelt at Tiffany's feet.

"Let's get these shoes off." Ben began untying them, then removed them both, leaving Tiffany's feet encased in her new, white ankle socks. Her thighs were completely bare.

"We need to stretch you out. I'm going to lift your legs up and back." He grabbed each foot by her ankles and bent her knees, legs together, up and toward her chest.

"Mmmm, that's tight," Tiffany commented as Ben pressed her knees up against her breasts.

Ben looked down to see the skirt ride up, then flip over completely. Tiffany's wet pussy became revealed and Ben's covered erection pressed below it, between her ass cheeks.

His cock ached. He had been hard for the past hour. He was so close to her that he could smell her perfume; a clean, youthful scent.

"Uh...ma'am, your... uh-" Benny delivered the line, trying to sound nervous as the camera caught her exposed pussy.

He cleared his throat.

"It looks like your skirt has ridden up," he stared straight at her pussy as he said this.

"Oh? I suppose it is on the shorter side. I hope you don't mind." Tiffany delivered her lines with a suggestive tone.

"Not at all, Charlene. Now, you're going to need to hold your legs up and together just as they are. Grab them behind your knees, that's it. Good."

Tiffany held her legs together and back to her chest. She was nervous, but her overwhelming emotion was arousal. She stared up at the ceiling and tried to relax.

"I'm going to press on your hamstrings with a good deal of pressure to get the knots out of the muscles."

Ben scooted back slightly and brought his mom's bare groin into his lap. Starting where she was holding her legs, behind her knees, Ben used his thumbs with an open hand and pressed firmly into the soft flesh of her legs, working his way, inch-by-inch down to her ass.

"Oh, that's good, Benny," she cooed.

"It's your left hamstring that's bothering you, isn't it?" He rubbed her left hamstring.

"Ouch! Yes, that's the one."

Ben moved his hands down to the broadest part of her inner thigh. He put both hands on that part of her leg, where it transitioned to her butt. He worked her leg like a pro, squeezing, rubbing, and smoothing out her muscles. As he moved, he tried not to obviously touch her pussy, but it happened anyway over the course of his massage.

Tiffany could feel her son's thumb and fingers brush against her wet pussy when he massaged the inside of her thigh. She tried to be still, but the anticipation was driving her wild. They were supposed to draw this part of the scene out with improvised banter, but Tiffany began squirming. She couldn't take it any longer, so she jumped ahead to the line that would have been Ben's queue.

She sat up slightly, onto her elbows. Hopefully Ben had angled it so her face would still be out of frame.

"That feels SO good! Are you as good with your mouth as you are with your hands?"

At that moment, staring at her son, Tiffany parted her knees and spread her legs open slowly, still holding them behind her knees. She revealed more of her puffy mound accentuated with neatly trimmed hair, just at the top of her pubis.