Mom's Home Movies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben couldn't pull his eyes away and stared right down at her crotch.

"I don't know, I thought..."

Tiffany followed the plot and let her legs part fully. Her labia were now spread open invitingly, glistening and pink, her clit protruding out conspicuously. Ben was immediately drawn to her large clitoris. It was about as big as the first knuckle at the top of his own pinky finger; at least twice as big as Taylor's. He thought back to the practice Taylor had given him on her finger.

'Shit. She's really doing this!' He tried to stay calm as he witnessed his mom spread her legs wide, enticing him.

"I have an ache between my legs, too. Can you do anything about that, Benny?" Tiffany teased.

Benny cleared his throat, "I think I can help you out with that, Charlene."

He felt confident remembering his time giving Taylor oral and how good she thought he was. He thought about how Taylor had recommended a kiss before physically contacting her pussy, but it would be awkward in this particular scene.

Instead, Ben slowly lowered his face down toward his mom's crotch. He had to remind himself to try to let the camera see his every move, so he adjusted his body slightly to better show his face as it approached Tiffany's wet pussy.

Ben wanted to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Taking his time with the scene helped him do just that.

He puckered his lips and planted a very wet kiss directly against the spot he estimated to be her opening. Her lips were velvety and wet. After dramatically pushing his lips against her swollen pussy, he extended his tongue and gave his mom a long, flat lap from the bottom to the top.

'She tastes sweet, like Taylor. Very clean,' he thought.

Tiffany threw her head back as his mouth made contact with her aching, sopping slit. She felt it throb in the moment of contact and had to fight the urge to thrust her hips up into her son's face.

"Oh, my goodness, yes, Benny," she spoke in a lower, sultry voice.

Her grip tightened on the underside of her knees and she let her legs part wider. Her feet loomed above her, toes pointed toward the ceiling.

Ben dove in, lapping up wetness from Tiffany. He felt her smooth lips swell and part around his probing mouth, lips, and tongue. He loved it: she felt sleek and hot. He rubbed his face all over her, enjoying the slippery sensations against his skin.

Repeating his lapping motion several more times, he felt Tiffany's body respond to him.

"Ooh, Benny, please, don't stop!" she cried out. Ben heard a hint of desperation in her voice.

He flexed his tongue muscle causing it to become rigid and nodded his head up and down over her large clit.

Tiffany had to remind herself about the scene.

"Yes," she panted, holding her legs and blinking up at the ceiling. "Work it out for me, right there," she sighed.

Tiffany was rocking her hips into her son's face trying to get Ben to pick up the pace as he licked her. Ben's actions were purposely slow to achieve just that reaction. She began trembling below him.

"You're really starting to loosen up," Ben commented before diving back in.

For some reason, Taylor's reminder about visuals popped into his head. He had a mental image of the action and became worried his head would be blocking any view of his mother's pussy and his mouth.

Ben had to scoot back and adjust his shorts to reposition his painfully hard cock. He stuck his wide tongue out as far as he could and slowly moved his face down to the center of Tiffany's pussy. Ben's tongue penetrated her and he squirmed it as deep as he could, her taste on his tongue intensified. Ben darted his tongue into her multiple times, fucking his mom with his tongue, just to test her reaction.

Tiffany could not believe how good it felt. She tilted her head up a bit more to watch her son's face buried in her crotch.

'He's fucking me with his tongue. Oh, God, that's so wrong!' Tiffany wanted his tongue to grow longer as it teased the inside of her. She considered how much fuller she'd be if it were her son's cock instead. She shuddered at the thought.

"Ooohhh! YES!" she cried.

Ben's face was dripping wet from a combination of saliva and Tiffany's wetness. He dragged his face up hard against her and grasped her enlarged clitoris between his pursed lips.

"Mmmm, right there!" Tiffany clenched and her body flushed. She watched her son feast, and while still holding her spread legs, she tried to hump his face with the tip of her clit.

"Suck it, Benny!" she cried.

Ben circled his tongue around the swollen nub, sucking it, flicking it, grinding it against his tongue. He returned to the bottom of her opening and lapped her pussy again, then again, causing her to screech in a mix of pleasure and frustration.

"My clit, Ben, my clit, baby!" Tiffany forgot to call him by his screen name. She was beyond the script at that point.

Ben smashed his face against her on his way back up to her clit. He sucked it in again, hard, this time flicking it rhythmically using a fast tempo. Before any words came out of her mouth, Tiffany let loose a gush of wetness, flooding his chin and neck.

They had talked about how she should keep her arms down to not block the camera on her crotch. They had specifically agreed that Tiffany shouldn't grab Ben's head as he gave her oral sex.

"Ohhhhh! My Goddd, Ben! Stay on my clit! Ahhhh!" Tiffany screamed, her body rigid. She was essentially doing an open-air split on her son's face and her hands instinctively grabbed Ben's auburn hair as she smashed her crotch into him.

"Fuck, honey!" she screamed. Ben's tongue couldn't move any faster so he held it out, as stiff as he could make it and moved his head in accordance with her hands upon his head.

"Bennnn!" Tiffany came powerfully, her words melting into a jumbled mumble.

"NNNNNNNMMMMHHHHH!" Her body flushed and flexed. It was finally her time to cum before the camera.

He went back to penetrating her pussy with his tongue, fucking her as if it were a small dick. When she seemed to calm down a bit, he dragged his flattened tongue slowly between her lips, up to the apex of her soaking wet cunt. He quickly sucked her clit into his mouth, pinched it tightly between his lips, and began rhythmically flicking it again.

"Oooh! Ohhh! Unnng!" She squirmed.

Ben didn't let up on her until she began to cum again.

"Aaahh, God, BENNNNYYY!" She grunted his name almost as if she was blaming him for something. More warm fluid rushed out of her pussy. Tiffany's chest was huffing and heaving trying to catch her breath.

Ben noticed his mom was twitching in what he estimated was evidence of her becoming over stimulated. He decided to pull away.

Tiffany felt Ben lift his face from her and suddenly found herself overwhelmed by the need to kiss him. As he moved away, she pulled his head toward her as she leaned back, wanting to keep her face out of the frame.

Ben shuddered, their bodies drawing together as she pulled him onto her.

"...wait," Ben whispered sounding strained. Tiffany brought his lips down onto hers.

Simultaneously, Ben's hips met his mother's. His enormous erection wedged between her swollen, wet labia. She was so wet and aroused, and Ben was so hard that his head actually pressed into her, stretching his thin shorts, the only barrier between them.

He pulled his lips back off of Tiffany.

"Oh, God."

Ben's body trembled. He felt his cock head become slick inside his shorts as his mother's wetness rubbed over it. He began cumming powerfully against Tiffany's pussy.

Tiffany looked concerned at her son's strained face.

"Benny, what is it?"

She felt his thick head probe her entrance and blinked, wanting badly to feel it deep inside her. Suddenly, she felt a warmth blanket her pussy. She looked down to see Ben pumping his cloth-covered cock head up against her bare clit, thick blobs of cum seeping out of the fabric.

Ben trembled and grunted, barely able to hold himself up as he emptied his balls in his shorts, against Tiffany's pussy.

Ben's orgasm was not in the plot. He was supposed to say, "Now let's work on that hamstring," and end the scene. He instead, lifted his head and leaned back.

"Now let's work on that hamstring, Charlene."

That was the end of the scene. Ben's cock had barely softened and he continued to smear his mom's pussy lips with his sticky load.

"My gosh, Benny! That wasn't-"

"Mom, I know, I..." he pulled back.

"No, no, honey, it's totally fine," Tiffany laughed casually at the situation. She nonchalantly started playing with her soaked pussy.

His mother's easy demeanor erased his embarrassment. He felt silly, considering his lessons with Taylor and his new-found sense of control. Maybe it was just impossible to control himself around his angelic mother.

Tiffany sat up, as Ben walked to the tripod and stopped the camera.

"That was intense!" she absently traced her labia and shuddered. "I can't wait to do another scene like that one soon!" Tiffany laughed, not wanting to have said that aloud.

Ben was quietly fiddling with the camera, still stunned and excited.

"I loved doing that, Mom. You are so beautiful, so feminine!"

Tiffany loved the compliments that Ben showered her with every day. She had a difficult time thinking back to what her life was like before they began doing their now daily video recordings. She couldn't imagine going back to her former dull routine of being a housewife with no real husband to make her feel wanted. As she looked at the ceiling and traced her fingers over her tingling, soaked pussy, she seriously entertained the thought of divorcing Larry and what that would entail.

"Well, I suppose I better get cleaned up, but I'd love to see how our footage turned out." Tiffany made her way to her feet slowly, smiling weakly at Ben.

"Sounds great, Mom. I'll get started editing in the kitchen." Ben smiled right back and collected the camera.

After several minutes loading the software and initializing the editing process, Tiffany joined Ben at the table editing the footage of "Mom and the Tennis Pro." She had tied her hair in a bun and slipped into a soft robe after removing her tennis outfit.

The two reviewed the footage, making copious notes.

The setup and intro were great. The natural sunlight brightened the scene and it had a realistic tone, given they shot it on their club courts and not in some movie studio.

Tiffany checked her notes.

"It looks like we completely forgot to have me remove my top. Do you think the scene will suffer?" she asked Ben.

He couldn't help but drop his eyes to her cleavage peeking out of her soft robe.

"I think it's okay. We changed the focus. It may have made the movie better, but we never figured out how to get you topless into the plot. Let's check the next scene."

Ben played back the footage of himself following Tiffany into the house and they came to the "workout room" scene.

The angle on Tiffany's body was good. The sound of the dialogue and the lighting were good. Unfortunately, due to the nature of oral sex with women, the actual action was hard to see from the fixed camera position.

Ben frowned as he watched his face dip between his mom's thighs on screen.

"Well, we should have anticipated this, mom. You can only really see the back of my head here."

Tiffany found the image to be one of the sexiest sights she had ever seen in her entire life: her son's head between her thighs, as he serviced her. She knew, however, that it was the thought that aroused her, not the visual imagery. She doubted others would find it as enticing, given the audience are strangers.

She watched her son's tongue slip inside her repeatedly for the part of the video where Ben's head wasn't completely in the way.

"It's an arousing video, no doubt about it, but I don't think there's enough graphic action in it." She could see his tongue and her pussy in parts, but half of the time the camera shot was of his head.

"Yeah, true, but we can't really get the angle we need with a stationary camera position, even if we could, there's not much to see with my face between your legs like that."

Ben's comment made Tiffany shudder as she visualized his head between her legs again. He was right. There's only so much you can do with a female oral scene. There was something missing from their videos, and Tiffany was only now ready to admit to herself what that was.

"Mom, what do you think about having someone record for us, like a camera-person?"

"We can't let anyone know about this, Ben. We've already discussed this. Wait a minute, you mean Alex or Taylor? No. Absolutely not. Alex is not trustworthy. I have never felt comfortable around him."

"I wouldn't want Alex to video us either, I was thinking more along the lines of Taylor."

"Ben, I don't really know Taylor, but I may be open to that. It just depends on how discrete she would be, I guess. That, and whether I felt comfortable with her in the room with us." Tiffany crossed her arms in her chair.

"She has seen most of our videos, and she said she wants to help out." Ben was careful to omit any mention of the sexual "tutoring" that she gave him the night before.

"Let me think about it. Maybe as we get further down the road, we might require a videographer, but for now, I think we can manage."

Tiffany's thought process was side-tracked by Ben's suggestion. She returned to her thoughts about what was missing from their videos: sexual intercourse.

Ben posted their latest video and checked the status of their blowjob video.

"Mom, two hundred and forty downloads for the 'Loving Mom Goes Crazy on Her Son' video at $35.00 each. That's over four-grand!"

"Wow! Although I must say that I'm not surprised. That was a hot video." Tiffany looked pleased.

Ben smiled. "How should I send Dad his money?"

"Cashier's check? I don't know. Let me think about it."

Ben took his computer up to his room and flopped on his bed when he heard a text come through on his phone.

-SHIT, BEN! THAT BLOWJOB VIDEO IS INSANE! I SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM YOUR MOM!-

Ben smiled. It was Taylor. He responded,

-THANKS! SHE'S PRETTY MOTIVATED-

-YOUR DICK LOOKS HOT!-

-THNX-

Ben wasn't quite sure what to say to Taylor, his mom wasn't ready for a someone else to become involved with their videos yet and he didn't want to push the matter with her so soon after introducing her to the idea.

-LET'S GET TOGETHER AGAIN SOON-

Ben's dick twitched.

-I DON'T KNOW-

Ben hated to deny such a beautiful, sexy woman like Taylor, but it felt like he was cheating on his mom just by texting her, not to mention the fact that he actually had sex with his friend's girlfriend.

-OOH! PLAYING HARD TO GET. I LIKE IT! ONE DAY I HOPE TO GET YOU HARD AGAIN!-

Ben ignored the last text and drifted to sleep for the night.

The next morning, Tiffany was stirring Ben's scrambled eggs, explaining how she thought they should proceed.

"A dry-run? For what scene?" Ben was trying to understand his mom's request.

Tiffany stood at the stove in a pair of thin, sky-blue panties and a small, white tank top over her obviously bra-less breasts.

Ben watched her large orbs sway, topped by her pointy nipples. 'She might as well be naked,' he thought.

His mom shook the pan and turned the eggs over, making chopping and scraping motions. Her tits were crashing about sideways as she worked the spatula.

"I thought we could do another blowjob video." She turned to smile at Ben.

"That sounds great, Mom, but we just did one two days ago. Don't you think we should try something else?"

Ben wasn't sure what he wanted, two weeks ago he knew he wanted to fuck his mom, but now the thought made him nervous.

Tiffany and Ben sat at the kitchen table and ate as they discussed the future of their project.

Tiffany had Ben's laptop out and was reading the more recent comments aloud.

"CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY FUCK!"

"Wow! That's pretty direct." Tiffany looked over to Ben.

"I guess that's to be expected," Ben said.

She read another,

"FUCK HER ALREADY, BENNY!"

The last comment made Ben laugh.

She continued,

"NEXT VIDEO: 'MOMMY FUCKS HER SON.'"

Ben looked over at the computer screen and noticed that there were a lot of comments that his mom was skipping. Comments that said things like, 'Hot video, thanks!' and 'She's so hot! I wish she was my mom!' He wondered why she was passing over such great comments and only reading the ones that talked about fucking.

Tiffany had intercourse on her mind, but how she was going to go about bringing it up to Ben was the issue. She didn't want the project to end, and she associated having intercourse as being the end of the project.

As she was thinking, an idea came to her mind for another series. An idea that would alleviate her fears of their project concluding after they crossed the final line of having sex together. She would introduce it after they discussed having actual intercourse on camera.

"Mom, we've done solo videos, jack-off videos, multiple handjob videos, a titjob video, a male oral, and a female oral video. There's really only one direction left to go, don't you think? It also seems to be what our fans are anticipating."

Tiffany tried to cover her hardening nipples on her chest by crossing her arms again. Just hearing Ben suggest that they are progressing toward a full-on sex video gave her chills.

"I know. We probably need to plan it out, then talk a little about it." Tiffany felt extremely nervous discussing the matter with Ben. "Why don't we write down our ideas, then come back to the table and talk about what we've written at lunch?"

"Sounds good, Mom."

It took Ben all of five minutes to finish his list of ideas.

Tiffany finished early and decided to go up to Ben's room to see how he was coming along. She pushed his closed door open to find him on the computer, watching pornography.

"Oh!" She forgot to knock.

Ben swiveled his chair to her. His bare dick towered out of his boxers, hard and leaking. His hand brandished his cock at the base.

"Come on in, nothing you haven't seen before," Ben chuckled. "Besides, I have to save all my 'money shots' for our films, so I was mostly just practicing edging."

"Edging?" Tiffany asked, pulling up a chair.

Ben didn't want to get into his lessons with Taylor, so he brushed it off.

"Never mind, it's not important. Anyway, this is one of Alex and Taylor's videos. I thought I would watch it to see how they did it."

Tiffany stopped, her eyes glued to the 15-inch computer screen. Taylor was wearing one of their costume play outfits. She was dressed as a comic book character, Harley Quinn, as she rode Alex, who was below her, on the bed, practically motionless. His dick looked only about three-quarters erect.

"She's doing all the work, isn't she?"

'That doesn't surprise me.' Ben thought. 'Now, I see why Taylor was so taken by my constant erection. Maybe things aren't going too well with Alex these days.' Ben made a mental note to give Alex a call later.

"It sure does look that way," Ben replied to his mother.

"Are you done with your list?" Tiffany clutched her notebook excitedly.

"Yes. I guess you are too?" Ben looked down to his Mom's hand to see her holding her purple book.

She waved the book in the air.

"Ben, before we start to plan, or even talk about the next step, I think we need to be sure we're okay with being intimate with each other."

"What do you have in mind?"

Tiffany sat on his bed. "I don't know how I'm going to feel being close to you naked like that."

Ben learned to trust that his mom had already thought about any given situation prior to her bringing the topic up for conversation.

"What's the plan then, Mom?"

"I thought maybe we could get naked and do a rehearsal. A dry-run, you know, without actually going all the way."