Mom's Home Movies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany cringed after saying that. 'I sound like a high school student.' She ogled her son's bare cock. He looked like he was ready to explode.

Ben felt his cock surge even harder as it jutted out of his boxers. 'Damn, I must be dreaming.'

In a flash, Ben was standing and peeling off his shirt. "That's a great idea, Mom." He quickly slid his boxers off and kicked them out of the way.

Tiffany took a moment to admire his abdomen muscles.

Ben looked down at his seated, barely clothed mother and smiled, hands on his hips with his cock towering out at her.

"Ok, your turn!"

"Okay, but could you do something to help me? I would be more comfortable if the camera was on the tripod as if we were shooting a scene. You don't have to record anything. I just... I don't know..."

The camera request struck Ben as a little odd. "Oh, uh, sure. Whatever helps."

"I'll do it," Tiffany offered.

Tiffany was trembling as she attached the camera to the tripod. Although she knew that she was probably just as nervous as her son.

"Okay. Done."

It was Tiffany's turn. As she removed her tank-top, the bottom became caught on her breasts so she yanked it up and over. Ben watched as if in a wide-eyed trance as his mom's breasts skipped and jumped on her chest from the motion. As they fell back into position, he swore he could see her nipples rise and push into points before his very eyes. Each time he gazed upon her breasts, he was reminded that they were the most amazing tits he had ever seen. Smooth, white, and heavy with just a hint of freckles. He noticed that she had faint tan lines that made the hidden parts look shapelier in contrast to the slightly tanner portions. Her nipples were symmetrical to one another and stood out just above the middle of the outward curve. They looked massive, even knowing how heavy they were, he thought they looked extra heavy just then.

'Holy shit. I am a lucky man,' was all he could think at that moment.

Tiffany let her son drink in the sight of her huge tits, smiling patiently at him.

"Panties?" Ben asked hopefully.

Tiffany slid her panties off and cast them to the side with her shirt.

Ben could see her chest billowing heavy, yet short breaths of air. She was excited.

Ben crossed the room to her and they stood, naked, a bit awkwardly. He turned and pushed his chair in, then looked around and saw his unmade bed. He anxiously pulled the top sheets all the way down and fluffed up the pillows, then shrugged his shoulders realizing the unnecessary nature of his actions.

Tiffany broke the silence. "I saw a movie a long time ago where two lovers played a game. They tried to get as close as they could to each other without touching, one step at a time. Let's try that."

"Okay."

Tiffany took a step with Ben following almost immediately, then paused. Another step, then another pause and finally, another. The mother and son were now about a foot apart with Ben's turgid cock looming very close to Tiffany's flat tummy.

"I guess that's as far as I can go." Ben said looking down.

"Looks that way." Tiffany said quietly. Her eyes were filled with desire. Her heart beat loudly.

Ben took the next step, his aching cock pressed into his mom's abdomen about a half inch. It throbbed and left a wet spot on her skin.

"Ooops. What happens now?" Ben's eyes grew wider, but never broke from his mom's gaze.

"You lose. I get to touch you first."

"Sounds like a win-win situation to me." Ben felt like his entire body was palpitating.

Tiffany stood back so she could more freely move her arms.

She used both her hands to caress her son's handsome face, then felt his shoulders, and lean torso, spending extra time on his muscular stomach. She grabbed his cock and clenched it tightly with both hands. Jerking it, then feeling its entirety, hefting it as if for the first time.

She bent down on her knees and cradled his balls in front of her face. She wanted to use her mouth on him, but felt that she needed to keep to the task at hand. She placed his stiff cock on her shoulder and reached around him to grab his firm butt, marveling at how baby-soft his skin was, then down his strong legs. Tiffany had literally put her hands on every inch of Ben's body. Her pussy was throbbing and aching wet at the end of her touching.

"My turn." Ben said.

Ben lightly grazed his mom's face with the backs of his hands, admiring her youthful glow and pristine complexion. Traveling down, his hands lifted each of her breasts up and kneaded them thoroughly. He pulled his hands away and pinched her hard nipples softly.

An accidental moan escaped Tiffany's mouth. She was using all her willpower to stop herself from writhing from the tortuous touching.

Ben continued down, feeling over her perfect skin until he came to her pussy. Looking his mother in the eye, he covered her entire mound with his upturned hand. His middle finger pressed up, spreading her labia apart slightly. She dripped all over his finger.

Tiffany and Ben couldn't break eye contact due to the intense energy. She felt Ben partially penetrate her with his finger and was immediately aware of how much more intimate it was having him face-to-face as he touched her, as opposed to before, when his head was between her thighs. She felt him probe the opening of her soaked pussy.

Ben watched his mom close her eyes, then flutter them open slowly. She took a few deliberate breaths.

'I can do this,' Tiffany repeated mentally. She resolved that having sex with Ben WAS something she'd go through with. She smiled slightly realizing that she would probably enjoy the experience immensely.

Ben didn't want to take advantage of the situation and continued down and around to her buttocks, squeezing them firmly with both hands separating her cheeks, then pushing them together. It was the first time he had ever really felt her ass and it was almost as pleasurable as feeling her breasts. Down her thighs, calves and then, rising up, he leaned in closer and kissed her softly on her full, red lips.

Ben tried to pull away but found his mom was leaning toward him, her wet, yearning mouth opened, her tongue sought his as she latched onto his enraged cock, yanking it toward her. He could feel her hot, sweet breath rushing out of her nostrils, she moaned passionately.

Ben's hands cradled the back sides of her head and returned her kiss. His tongue twirling and swiping her own, their hot saliva mingled.

Ben lowered his hands to her waist and held it firmly in his grip, pushing her back toward his bed. Tiffany eagerly stepped back and set herself down with her butt on the side edge of the high mattress.

She spread her legs for him and lay back with her pussy flush with the edge of the bed.

Ben took a step forward, and while still standing, held his thick, rigid cock at the base and slid the shaft against her saturated lips. He pushed it between them and drove the bottom of his shaft past her clit to her neatly trimmed, dark-red pubic hair, then slowly repeated the action down. Ben ran his entire length up and down the outside of her fiery pussy, spreading her wetness over the entire underside of his cock.

This caused Tiffany to tremble uncontrollably.

"Oh, God, Ben. I adore your penis." She was looking deep into his eyes, unable to hide the longing she felt for her son.

Ben struggled with the choice he had: to take his time and possibly allow for his mom to back out, making this truly a dry-run, or fucking her fast and furiously, for good and all, in that moment. He drove his thick flesh tube between her sloppy wet lips, teasing both of them. He struggled on how to proceed.

Ben circled his throbbing head around the entrance to her opening, enjoying the feel of her soft, wetness. "You are absolutely irresistible, Mom. You keep me turned on from the moment I wake, to when I lie down to sleep."

"Mmmmm, oh, Benny," Tiffany sighed.

Ben felt his mother shift slightly below him as he drew his slick shaft back. She changed the angle of her hips slightly and Ben felt her piping hot opening line up with his cock head. He dipped it inside.

Tiffany shook and her breath caught. She blinked up at Ben, then nodded.

He inched about a third of his cock into her body. They both sighed deeply.

"You feel so hot, Mom."

Sliding it back out, he rubbed her clit with the underside of his cock head. She shivered as his tip bumped her clit. He then re-entered her.

"God, its thick. Easy, honey," Tiffany said, her brow furrowed.

Ben eased in, this time to his halfway point. Her tightness gave way to a more cushioned, comfortable feel as his mom relaxed her pelvic muscles. He held it there.

Tiffany brought her hands to his chest. Her mouth fell open. It looked very wet inside her gaping lips. His hands closed under her supple ass and brought her hips up slightly. He looked down at her wet, gaping mouth, and her enormous tits perched high on her chest, squeezed up between her arms.

Ben pulled back, then sawed his thickness into her warm, wet socket. Tiffany blinked and her mouth opened wider. She huffed out a breath as he sunk in until he reached her limit.

"Ohhh, God, baby!"

Tiffany's legs flexed and both of her heels instinctively drew in, hitting the back of Ben's flexed ass cheeks. This tapped his dick another few inches deeper, stretching Tiffany beyond her limit.

Her head fell back. Ben let his cock rest deep within her, enjoying the feeling of his mom being full of his dick and allowing her to maintain her relaxed state.

"God, Ben. You fill me up so completely." Tiffany was indeed feeling very full, and now that she knew she was comfortable being so intimate with her son, she was more than ready.

She swallowed hard, blinking her big green eyes up at her son. Her hands were clenching against his pecks and abdomen as she held him close with her legs.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to go easy on me. I'm ready. Fuck me, Ben. Fuck mommy good."

'Jesus, you've got to be kidding me!' Ben looked on, holding himself still.

Tiffany perched herself on her elbows and gathered her cushiony breasts and forced them together to create an image that caused a purely lustful reaction in Ben. She held them up for him.

Ben reached forward and closed his large hands atop the bulging flesh she offered. She shook them in his grip and he clamped down with strength. Tiffany's body was at her limit, gripped tightly and stuffed full. He flexed slightly deeper, then drew back out.

"Gaaaah," Tiffany sucked in a breath as if his evacuating cock had opened up space for her to breathe.

Ben slowly pulled back until the ridge of his head popped out of his mom. His gaze rose from his mother's impaled pussy to her face. She nodded.

Ben dropped his hips, forcefully lunging into her hungry, gaping pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, Ben," she said quickly as he installed as many inches of thick cock as he could before bottoming out.

"OH! FUCK! BEN!" the volume of her voice elevated as she accepted his thick tool.

She was impaled. Her feet kicked against Ben's flexed ass cheeks. She threw her head around frantically.

"FUUUUUUUCK OH FUCK!"

Ben let his mom cum on his dick as he held it in her. She writhed and clawed at him, her pussy quivering and pushing back against him. He grunted and held himself deep. He felt his balls tingle and felt precum surge out, but was able to control his climax.

"Bbb, Bbb, BENNN! FUCK ME BEN!" Tiffany cried out loudly.

He pulled his thickness back and drove in repeatedly.

"Yesss." Tiffany squirmed below him.

Ben pulled back and pumped his mom twice.

"I can take it," she huffed as he began steadily pumping.

Ben switched gears from low to high instantaneously, thrusting and driving his cock deep into his mom. Pound after merciless pound, Ben penetrated his sexy mother, the teasing and hesitation gone, the romance giving way to heated, lustful craving.

In his mind, he vowed to fuck her silly. He'd be her ultimate fantasy.

Ben pummeled his mom with his engorged cock, utilizing his entire shaft on the in and out stroke. He brought his hands from atop her tits to the sides, where her hands had been. He squeezed her supple, bulging flesh as hard as he could and her huge tits spilled out of the top of his hands. Tiffany now placed her hands on his shoulders.

Ben bore down upon her, his eyes staring intently at her shaking tits, her hard nipples balanced at the top and center of the mounds of flesh undulating underneath.

He fucked her with all the vigor that his nineteen years could muster, reaming her pussy over and again.

Ben felt no physical fatigue as he gave his mom what he knew she had been missing for so long. Her pussy was well-lubricated and allowed him to slide into her effortlessly.

Their bodies slapped together making the unmistakable sound of two lovers having sex. Tiffany was enjoying her son's efforts even more than he was. It had been so long since Larry had sex with her, and he never fucked her like this. She watched Ben work on her standing above her at her waist, from the edge of the bed, reaching down and handling her sensitive breasts as he penetrated her in a way that could only be described as fast and forceful.

"AAAAH! Oh, Benny, yes, baby! Cumming!" Tiffany felt the high of her orgasm flood her brain. The waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. Ben never let up, maintaining his athletic pace as her pussy gushed around his driving dick.

Ben felt her hot essence surge around his girth and then rush out as he pulled out and drove in again.

"OHHH! OHHH! OHHH! Keep going BENNN!" Another surge of heat covered his cock as he maintained his fast tempo.

Tiffany's pussy made an obscene squelching sound as he plugged into her wet depths.

'Taylor would like this.' He thought as he continued his steady rhythm.

Ben released her tits and grabbed onto her hips, pulling her onto his long, hard stake. He planted his cock harder, rocking his bed off its frame as he pounded his mom. The mattress now pointed in an angle down to the floor causing Tiffany to scream with delight.

After fifteen additional minutes of animal-like fucking, sweat dripped down in steady drops from Ben's brow to Tiffany's stomach, Ben had never had sex with this much intensity before and loved every second of it.

His penis, now overstimulated, became a little numb from the friction and fullness of his erection. 'The longer I fuck, the easier it is to control my orgasm.' Ben noted this as he slowed his pace and gave his effort more focus. He looked down to see his mom's pussy engulf his cock with each new stroke.

Tiffany had cum four times and her stretched pussy felt hot and worked over. She wanted to feel Ben's huge cock as it expelled his load inside her. She struggled, knowing the last barrier of intimacy would be to let her son fill her with cum. She decided, for now, to leave that barrier up.

"Cum for me Ben. Cum on my pussy," she huffed lustily at her son.

Ben mentally gave himself permission to have an orgasm, he slowed his thrusts down and focused. He gave his mom's hot, tight pussy a few strokes, then pushed in as deep as he could. He felt his balls tighten as they dangled over his mother's ass.

"I'm ready, Mom," Ben said, beaming.

"Give it to me honey, cum for mommy."

Ben pulled his twitching, thick shaft out of Tiffany's wet, stretched pussy. He placed his dick head between her lips, but out of her opening.

"Uuuhh," Ben uttered flatly. His body shuddered.

A white surge pumped in a slick layer between Tiffany's cunt lips.

"Mmmm, yes!" Tiffany leaned forward onto her elbows to get a better view.

Ben's cock twitched and his head rose slightly. He expelled a thick string up onto her clit and over it, trailing up her stomach.

Tiffany swallowed and trembled as the hot sperm splattered her.

"Yes, ooooh, yes, honey." She watched the expression on her son's face as he let his body expel his semen onto her.

He straightened his dick and burst over her sloppy pussy again. Holding his cock toward the root, he let his body empty onto her labia without stroking at all. In thick, heavy pulses, his cum collected and coated her pussy. It was a slow, heavy orgasm that caused Ben to tremble in pleasure.

Having finally finished, Ben stood up and walked to the couch in his room staggering as if he were drunk.

"Damn! Are you alright?" Ben asked only because he had never fucked that hard before.

"Oh, I'm a little better than alright, Benny!" Tiffany laughed. She combed over her messed hair, still barely wrapped in a bun, with her hands briefly, then wiped Ben's sweat off her stomach with his bed sheet. "You are definitely in your prime, young man!" She said.

"I had imagined that I would love having sex with you, but I wasn't prepared for how I reacted once we started. I'm sorry if I was a little too rough." Ben confessed.

"Ben, you have nothing at all to apologize for. You were amazing!"

Being nineteen and fairly inexperienced, Ben was a little embarrassed that he needed so much reassurance.

"I was alright then?" He looked over to his mom who was now sitting up, fingering the semen that was dripping off her crotch onto the bottom sheet of Ben's bed.

"Whew! Yes, sweetie, you were an animal. So much energy! My goodness!"

Ben found that he was wanting more of a critique, but felt awkward asking.

"I have an idea of how we can stage our sex scenes now," Tiffany said proudly. "But we can talk about that later. Right now, I need a nap. You really worked me out, honey."

Tiffany rose then walked over to the love seat where Ben was sitting and gave him a kiss on the mouth.

"We can talk about it when I get up." She collected her clothes and left the room to take her nap.

After setting his bed back up to its normal position, Ben picked up his room, changed the sheets on his bed, and then grabbed his phone.

He decided he would text Taylor.

-HOW'S ALEX?-

He set his phone down and started to nod off, exhausted from the work out he just had with his mom. It was several minutes later when he heard the chime of his phone.

-DRUNK-

Ben thought it strange that Alex would be drunk already.

-DRUNK? IT'S NOT EVEN NOON YET-

Taylor responded back immediately.

-I KNOW- CAN I CALL YOU?-

Ben's phone rang before he could text Taylor "yes."

"Hey, Taylor. So what's up?"

Her voice wasn't as sexy as it was two nights ago. She sounded troubled.

"Oh my God, Ben. You know that bachelor party he went to in Las Vegas? He came back wreaking of alcohol, so I put him to bed and unpacked his carry on for him. Guess what I found? A small box of condoms."

"Oh, Taylor, I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, that's not even all, there were three missing from a box of six!"

"Shit." Ben was sounding disappointed, but for some reason, was excited by the news.

"So, what now?"

"I don't even know. Ben, except for the other night, I've been faithful to Alex. I know, that sounds weird, and hypocritical, but I don't sleep around."

"I get that, Taylor." Ben believed her.

"I don't know what to do about our future. Today I'm going to take out a little more than half of the money we made from Hot Amateurs and open a private bank account. That will be enough to get me by for a while in case I decide to leave him."

"Is that what you're thinking about doing?" Ben asked.

"I don't have to put up with cheating. Right now, I want nothing to do with him."

Ben found it a little curious that she was able to put aside her having sex with him and abandon Alex for doing the same thing. He began to suspect she wanted out of the relationship.

"What about your videos?"

"I can do a few solo videos. Most of our followers watch our videos to see me anyway."

Ben knew she was right. Alex was good, but Taylor was in another category altogether.