Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Taylor came up behind Tiffany and carefully took control of the camera. Tiffany passed the camera off and Taylor resumed the filming.

Tiffany walked into the frame and sat where Amanda was previously kissing Benny. She sat with her legs closed together, her knees pointed to her right side where Benny would sit.

Tiffany reached up and took hold of Benny's hand, careful not to brush his jutting bulge. She guided him down to his seat on the couch.

"Come sit down, Benny."

Seeing Tiffany in her disguise was a surreal experience for Ben. He knew it was his mom, but she didn't look like her. She was a hot, big-titted MILF, no doubt about it. No matter what get-up she wore, there was simply no hiding that body.

"A strong, young man like yourself needs a real woman, one who knows how to treat you, one who knows how to stand up for you, and one who knows how to please you."

Tiffany sat with a straight posture, her lower back curved, her chest pushed out prominently. Even in her most appropriate clothing, she gave off a sexual energy that was hard to ignore. Her nipples felt hard enough to show right through the conservative shirt and the supportive bra she was wearing.

"I think Amanda does all those things. She's real nice to me, Mom. You'd like her."

Tiffany looked to the side, then right at Benny, "I'm sure I will, son. I must admit she's cute. Even if she doesn't know how to... well... uh, never mind."

"Never mind what, Mom? Wait, what do you mean she doesn't know how to...?"

"Well, Benny, I mean come on! She obviously doesn't know how to kiss. That's not exactly hard to see."

"Oh." Benny looked away from Tiffany.

"Maybe, there's someone more experienced you can practice on, you know, so you can show Amanda how to do it?"

"Are you saying I don't know how to kiss?"

"I'm just suggesting that from what I saw, neither one of you know how to kiss very well, but Amanda didn't seem into it at all."

Tiffany slowly rubbed her skirt-covered thighs as if petting her legs. She was going crazy with lust for Ben but couldn't let this show to the camera.

But Taylor caught it all: Tiffany's nervous fidgeting and the small bumps of her stiffening nipples as they became barely visible. It was clear that Tiffany's character was caught in a bit of a conflict.

"Gosh, Mom. I have no idea who I could practice on. It wasn't easy finding a girlfriend."

"Benny. I'll tell you what. As long as you promise not to tell a soul, including Amanda, maybe I could teach you a few pointers." Tiffany smiled, her eyebrows rose enthusiastically.

"Geeze, Mom. That would be great! Would you?"

"Yes, I think that would be okay. You need to see what it's like to kiss a real woman."

"Wait, you mean actually kiss? Seriously, Mom? I thought you were just going to give me a few pointers." Benny pulled back slightly from his mom.

"How about a little of both?" Tiffany said.

Benny paused. "Okay...I guess. What do you want me to do?"

"Just sit back and try to copy what I'm doing. Match what I'm doing with my mouth."

Benny turned toward his mom and moved his head closer to hers trying to remember to act like he had no idea how to kiss. He would let his mom lead in the kiss.

Ben was very excited to be able to have a kissing session with his mom. For some reason, he never tried to kiss her like a lover would. Even though he was having regular sex with her, he still felt that would be too intimate for her.

As Tiffany moved her upper body closer to Ben's she began her instructions.

"When you kiss a woman, the first thing you need to do is lick your lips and get them moist."

Taylor took full advantage of the new freedom she had recording Tiffany's face and zoomed in to her full, red lips. Tiffany licked the top lip slowly, leaving them wet and shiny.

"Relax them so that they are not rigid and tight. Let your mouth open just a bit like this." She demonstrated for her son.

"Do you think you can do that? Let me see you try."

Ben sat entranced by his mother's hypnotic, sexual voice and the sight of her soft lips. 'This is better than sex,' he thought.

As per her instructions, he ran his tongue over his lips imagining how good it will feel to kiss his mom.

"That's it Benny. Now, lean toward me and gently press your lips against mine. Move them so they are in full contact, but don't tense them up in any way."

Ben moved his mouth toward his mother's and pressed his lips softly against hers. The feeling was sublime. So passionate, yet so restrained. The energy between them developed instantaneously. He kissed his lips against hers innocently for a few minutes as she returned his soft pressure.

Tiffany backed away. "That was wonderful! Now, as we kiss, begin to move your mouth open a little more and slowly and gently search for my tongue. Your tongue shouldn't be too hard. Don't flex it. It should be wet and a little soft."

Again, Ben met his mother's lips and kissed her, open-mouthed, for a couple of minutes before gently French kissing her. The feeling of her tongue was exciting, the slower pace was building his arousal to an intoxicating level. Tiffany and Ben tongue-kissed gently for far longer than Taylor thought was necessary. 'We'll have to cut some of this,' she thought.

"Benny, you're really catching on! Let's increase the effort a bit. Let me show you."

Tiffany moved in like a panther on its prey. Her lips parted- desirous of Ben's lips and tongue. The anticipation of kissing her son without any restrictions was killing her, and her crotch was becoming hot and wet as the dialog progressed.

Ben felt his mom's soft, full lips surround his own and was surprised by how aggressive she kissed from the very first moment their lips locked together in this new kiss.

Tiffany's butt rose off the couch as her body surged toward Ben. She forced her tongue deep into his mouth and wrapped it around his, spiraling and twisting in a slippery grapple. The saliva was building up between them, which she swallowed as she backed off. She was breathing hard, almost panting.

"You see how my tongue was playing with yours? Did you feel my lips press a little more tightly as I opened my mouth?"

Before Ben could deliver his lines, Tiffany was latched onto his mouth again, this time, she was moving her head and lips around frantically. She was obviously turned on. In a moment of pure lust, she lost her character completely and instinctively grabbed Ben's pulsing cock over his shorts.

"Mmmm!" She could be heard moaning on camera.

Taylor decided to stop the recording this time as it strayed too far from the storyline.

"CUT." Taylor lowered the camera and paused it. "Okay, Tiffany. Grabbing Ben's dick is not in the scene. Didn't we all agree this first scene was going to be tame?"

Taylor raised the camera and rested it on her shoulder. She stood with one leg off to the side, obviously annoyed.

Tiffany sat back onto the couch and let out a loud sigh. At that moment, she despised the fact that Taylor was in the room. 'Damned if I wouldn't fuck Ben right here and now if it weren't for Taylor.'

Tiffany adjusted her wig in the back and straightened her blouse.

"No, you're right. I was on autopilot, I guess. Sorry. Let's continue."

The camera recorded as Tiffany resumed kissing Ben passionately, but without any out-of-character touching. She broke away after a minute.

"I can feel you returning my kiss. Can you tell the difference between how I kiss you and how Amanda kisses?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. You're a much better kisser. At least now I can show her a few things." Ben was fully hard and wanted nothing more than to fuck the shit out of his mom, to unload deep inside her. He too had the thought that were it not for Taylor, the two of them would be in the middle of some of the best sex of his life.

"Great! Why don't we get ready for dinner now?"

"CUT." Taylor said loudly. "Okay. That was good. It was a solid start that didn't take up too much time. Our viewers aren't paying to see you two kiss, you know."

The day was not over. Tiffany had two more wardrobe changes that put her into a sexier outfit for dinner, then a negligée with a plunging neckline for the final shot.

Ben held the camera part of the time for these in order to narrate his thoughts about his mom's wardrobe changes. Taylor recorded a few shots of Tiffany ogling her son's crotch and arms to show her attraction to her son.

The dinner scene had Benny at one end of the table and his mom at the other. Taylor set the table, made salads and even placed a few dinner rolls in a basket to make the scene more authentic. She was now recording.

"You know, Benny, it's been three years since your dad left us."

"I know, Mom. Almost to the day." Benny ate his salad, staring at his plate.

"That's right, it was in the summer, wasn't it? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what a help you've been filling his role as man of the house. Thank you."

"It's okay, Mom. I kind of like it just being the two of us." Ben remembered his lines perfectly, but it wasn't until his speaking them in front of the camera that he realized they were a reflection of his mom's thoughts, her innermost thoughts about their real-life circumstances. The story in the video was slightly different, but the meaning, the sincerity, was carried in her tone of voice in a way that simply reading lines would not have conveyed. After several more lines to set the story, they were done recording.

Tiffany went to change, and Taylor set up Ben's bedroom for the final shoot of the day.

"Help me close the blinds, will you, Ben? This room needs to be dark, like night time dark." Taylor was setting up their makeshift lights and looking into the camera to check how it looked.

Ben closed the shades. "I think it's good enough. The camera won't be focused on the windows anyway. This should do."

Tiffany came in wearing a black, full length negligée. Although it was revealing, it was nothing close to what she would normally wear. Ben could see her inviting cleavage and was reminded how horny he had been all day.

Taylor began filming once Ben and Tiffany were in place. Ben was tucked into bed, Taylor was at the foot of the bed sitting on her knees. Tiffany approached from the side.

"Would you like to practice a little more before bed, Benny?" She leaned over Ben, then took a seat on the edge of the bed.

Her blonde hair looked freshly brushed and natural. Enough of her breasts shown under the lingerie to be sexy and suggestive. By now, her stiff nipples could be seen under the lacey, black fabric. She leaned on her elbow getting close to Ben's face.

Benny sat up eagerly, bare chested. "Yeah, sure, Mom. That would be great!"

They began kissing, tentatively at first, but with growing passion and intensity. Soon, Ben's persistent erection bulged up from under his sheets. Tiffany struggled to keep her hands off of Ben as their make out became steamier, but this time she was able to stay in character. Taylor filmed a good five minutes of romantic kissing before Tiffany broke free.

"Whew," she fanned her flushed face. "You're getting good at this, Benny! If you ever need to practice, just let me know."

"I will, Mom. Thanks."

With a gentle smile, Tiffany rose off the bed and the camera shot her leaving the bedroom.

"Cut. Great! That's the first day. Three hours of work for about fifteen minutes of footage. Not exactly what we're used to, but we'll have to see how it plays out."

Ben was thinking about the set up for the next scenes. 'Why did this have to be the end of the shoot? It was only three o'clock, after all,' he wondered. He suspected the blowjob scene would be next and badly needed to unload his heavy balls after being turned on for so long.

"Why can't we keep filming? The only reason we have to record on more than one day is because of my being able to regenerate for big finishes and to match the same hour of day in terms of lighting, right? Or am I wrong?"

Tiffany looked at Taylor and shrugged her shoulders, "I guess we could video the next scene."

"The awkward blowjob scene?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." Tiffany had a hand against her chin, thinking deeply.

"Do I get to cum in that scene?" Ben was rubbing his cock over the sheets. The formality of the day's filming made him wonder if the three of them had regressed to a less-sexual approach to their filming. At that moment, he hated the story and its slow start.

Tiffany was more than a little flustered herself knowing that Taylor was going to suck Ben's beautiful cock while she had to film their fun. She was hoping to get Ben into bed somehow after Taylor had left, but that was far less likely if he was going to get a blowjob from Taylor within the next hour.

Tiffany responded. "Actually, no, you don't cum. Remember, I interrupt you two."

"Actually, I think your mom is right, Ben. She walks in and Amanda has to leave. But we don't have to go by the script completely."

Tiffany scowled at Taylor as she got up from the bed to put the camera down on Ben's desk. 'She wants to suck his cock, I know she does,' she thought.

Taylor's eyes suddenly lit up. "I know! Let's do a dry-run and see how the entire scene is going to play out?"

Tiffany's heart raced at the idea.

"Yes. Good idea, Taylor. We can rehearse your blowjob, pretending to be inexperienced of course."

"Of course," Taylor concurred.

"Then, I can come in and rehearse a better blow job. Taylor, you can give me behind the scene tips."

Ben cast aside his reservations and threw the covers back on his bed. He peeled his underwear down to his knees and started stroking his cock. Listening to his mom and Taylor go back and forth about how they would both suck his cock, one after the other, was too much for him to take without touching himself.

"Well, looks like Benny's ready to go, Amanda!" Tiffany said, laughing.

Taylor had her eyes locked on Ben's cock as he stroked it and immediately crossed the room and sank to her knees. She was about to start on Ben right there. Tiffany felt she needed more control over the situation.

Just as Taylor's mouth was about to close over Ben's head, Tiffany blurted out, "Why don't we go down to the living room where this is going to be filmed tomorrow?"

Taylor and Ben looked over at Tiffany. Ben's hands were already on Taylor's head.

"Taylor, bring the camera just in case we need to record anything."

Taylor shrugged and got up from the floor. She collected the camera, turned the extra lights off, and led Ben downstairs. He followed, naked. His hard cock bounced with each stair as he wound his way down and around to the living room.

Tiffany came in with a large, white quilt and spread it over the couch and part of the floor as they stood awaiting her direction.

"Okay. Taylor is sitting on the couch, then Ben is next to her," Tiffany directed.

Taylor already had Ben's thick cock in her hand and was stroking it without thinking as they stood next to each other listening to Tiffany. She was ready.

Ben sat on the quilt-covered couch, followed shortly by Taylor. She never broke her stroke on Ben as they got into place.

"Okay, the scene will start with the camera slowly approaching. So as soon as you hear me in the kitchen when we shoot for real tomorrow, you can start the bad blowjob," Tiffany explained.

Taylor lowered her head and Ben aimed his cock toward her mouth as he put a hand on her head. They were both eager for Taylor to get her lips around Ben's dick when she paused and lifted her eyes to Tiffany.

"How does a 'bad blowjob' look?"

Tiffany looked over to Ben. "Well?"

"Actually, I have some experience here," he confirmed, smiling.

Taylor lifted her head and gave a short chortle loud enough that Tiffany shot a quick glance her way.

"Okay, well?" Tiffany prodded.

Ben grabbed Taylor gently by the back of the neck and eased her face back down toward his groin. It was an awkward position. She was sitting with her butt on the cushion, her feet together on the floor, and her torso wrenched sideways in order to access Ben's cock.

She began to move from the strange angle when Ben stopped her.

"No, don't move, that's part of it. That position you're in...it's like you don't know how to be comfortable in the situation and you have just done the bare minimum to give me head. It's perfect."

Taylor grunted. "Ugh. Okay, now what?"

"Open your mouth just enough to get about two inches in. Wrap your lips tightly around your teeth like you're afraid they're going to scrape me."

Taylor made an awkward face, covering her teeth with her lips, and put Ben's head in her mouth.

Tiffany started to laugh at the sight. It clearly looked like Taylor didn't have a clue as to what she was doing.

Ben continued, "Okay, now move your upper body and keep your neck straight so that you're only taking a couple of inches into your mouth. Don't try to take any more."

Taylor practiced a bit to get the action just right. It was far from what she had in mind when she suggested a dry-run earlier. She bobbed her head shallowly and awkwardly, groaning, obviously uncomfortable.

"Great. Let's be clear that this is not a good blowjob," Ben clarified snidely.

Taylor popped her mouth off. "Where should I place my hands?"

"Put one at your side helping you balance yourself and use your thumb and index finger to hold my dick, as if you don't really want to touch it, so you provide the least amount of contact that is required to steady it."

Taylor went through the motions, performing her worst blowjob ever for a few minutes.

Both Ben and Tiffany winced at the purposely awful oral Taylor was performing on Ben.

When she began to giggle, all three started to bust out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I got it." Taylor got up laughing. Her desire to suck Ben's cock had somehow diminished.

Tiffany immediately sat next to Ben, where Taylor had been. Her hand instantly wrapped around Ben's shaft and she began stroking him. It felt slightly wet from Taylor's mouth.

"I'll start with the 'I caught you' dialog we wrote, then I'll change positions." Tiffany's hand continued stroking Ben as she explained the gist of the scene with the other two. The trio was becoming noticeably aroused. After the laughter subsided, they were reminded just how turned on they had become as a result of their sexless recording that day.

Ben sat, watching his mom stroke him. He wanted to cum on her face right then, but something was off. Her disguise! They weren't filming, so it served no purpose. If he was going to cum on her face, he wanted to see Tiffany, his mom, splattered with cum, not just the facsimile.

"Mom, can you take the wig and glasses off?"

Tiffany smiled and slowed her strokes. 'He wants to see his mom suck his cock,' she thought. The idea sent shivers over her whole body and she immediately became gushing-wet knowing her son was turned on by her natural appearance.

"Of course." Tiffany carefully unfastened the wig and removed the glasses, handing them to Taylor, who placed them carefully on the end table. She shook her lustrous, red hair and gathered it behind her shoulders loosely.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Much better, Mom, thanks."

Tiffany knelt on the floor between her son's legs and slowly spread them a little wider. Ben's aching, red-hot colossus raged at her firm grasp as she wrapped her fingers as far as they could go around the monster.

"You are so fucking big, Ben." Tiffany almost whispered as she shot a look to her son that said, 'I need this cock.'

Ben sat back and was finally able to receive some sexual satisfaction after an entire day of being teased.

Tiffany pulled his cock toward her steamy, wet, lips and ran them closed over the glans and underside. She loved how smooth and satiny it felt against her.