Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

"That feels great, Mom," Ben commented, placing an encouraging hand on her shoulder.

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, lapping at the hard meat in front of her. She kept her tongue stuck out and wet the long, wide sides, making it shiny and plastic looking.

"Mmmm, Ben." She opened her mouth wider and engulfed the heated knob circling her tongue around its girth.

"Damn, Mom. I love that."

Taylor was flush. She felt slighted by Tiffany's role that she wrote for herself. 'Tiffany's the heroine in this story. She comes in and saves the day from the horrible teenager that doesn't know what she's doing. Well, I'm not getting sidelined that easily.'

Taylor got on her knees next to Tiffany and lifted Ben's leg over her head. The lucky young man now had two hot women between his legs.

"Oh shit..." he remarked quietly.

"That's good, Tiffany, but let me try to go deeper than the first time you put your mouth around him." Taylor put her hand around Ben's base and gently pulled his dick toward her.

Tiffany felt Taylor's pull and reluctantly removed her mouth. She relented to Taylor's example as the younger woman shifted the cock to her side.

In one smooth action, Taylor slid the swollen member into her mouth, tilted her head down, and put half of Ben's length down her throat. She took a deep breath through her nose, then reversed and stopped at the head and moaned, "Nnnnn".

She tilted her head and slid her throat down again expanding it for the thick tool as she took over half the cock into her. Taylor blinked up at Ben first, then angled her head toward Tiffany, looking at her as if to say, 'See, take it deep like this.'

Tiffany thought Taylor was trying to show off, even though she looked like some kind of animal with a distended jaw, taking so much of Ben's thick member down her throat.

As she watched, Tiffany was flustered at first, but became more aroused by the second. Without planning it, she and Taylor were sharing her son's massive cock between them in a sort of blowjob duel. She still wore her negligée and didn't want to get it messy, so she stood up and removed it, placing it out of the way. As she shuffled back into position next to Taylor and between Ben's legs, she felt how sopping wet she'd become. She knelt, watching Taylor fellate her son with her right hand now rubbing her enormous and extended clit.

"Here, you try." Taylor handed Ben's cock to Tiffany.

Not wanting to be shown up, and feeling heady from the growing sexual energy, she eagerly stuffed as much of Ben's thick pole as she could into her wet mouth and down her throat.

'Taylor's good, but I am built for Ben's big dick,' she thought.

She let up, coughed a little, then began seriously sucking on half of her son's penis as Taylor took her shorts and panties off, throwing them to the other side of the couch.

Slurping, sucking, gagging, and soft moans were the backdrop for the best blowjob Ben had ever had. His gaze was fixed on whomever had his cock in her mouth at the moment. He soon became overstimulated watching his mom bob on half of his meat down her throat with each penetration, then Taylor do the same, almost as if to match abilities.

On her turn, Taylor wedged Ben's head and several inches between her teeth and the side of her mouth. The thick cock bulged obscenely out the side of her face. Then "POP" she extracted it from the side and offered it to Tiffany, "Here, you're turn."

Not to be out done or interfere with the sexual rhythm the three had developed, Tiffany did the same, placing the enormous dick under her cheek only to pop it out with the sound of a small champagne bottle being uncorked.

"That sounds so nasty!" Tiffany looked at Ben smiling.

The two women worked Ben thoroughly and energetically. Gradually, the blowjob began to change from a competitive bout to more of a collaboration. Tiffany and Taylor soon had both of their mouths on Ben at the same time. One would mouth his head while the other kissed, licked, and rubbed his shaft, or sucked his balls, then they'd switch. Their mouths and tongues touched on more than a few occasions as they worked on pleasing him. Ben's entire crotch became wet from their efforts.

This prolonged, double-sucking went on for what Ben thought was a good twenty minutes before he began to hear Taylor moaning. She had moaned as she sucked his cock before, but this was out of sync with her movements. Tiffany was sucking on Ben using a combined mouth-throat-mouth approach on his shaft, watching Ben's reaction to her efforts. She held his cock in her right hand as Taylor was next to her on her left. Taylor's face was resting on his thigh and she was sucking loudly on his right nut as she moaned. He adjusted his view by sitting up straighter to get a better line of sight.

It was then that Ben noticed Tiffany's left hand was between Taylor's legs cupping and playing with her shaved pussy as Taylor wiggled and writhed upon it.

"Oh fuck!" Ben felt a spritz of precum slip out of his dick. He almost blasted his load down his mom's throat at the sudden realization that his mom and Taylor were playing with each other. Time seemed to slow as he looked at his mom's hand giving Taylor a ride. He had to grab his dick and squeeze it, wrenching it from Tiffany's mouth and grip.

Tiffany smiled at her sexual prowess, tasting Ben's precum and feeling Taylor's clenching pussy around her fingers. She'd almost gotten them both off simultaneously by herself.

Taylor's brow was furrowed as she looked desperately at Tiffany. Ben watched in utter disbelief as his mom removed Taylor's shirt exposing her huge, firm tits, jiggling from the release of the tank top. Taylor moaned loudly in anticipation.

"Lie down on the floor, Ben," his mom commanded urgently.

Ben stood up and stepped away from the women, then nearly threw himself down at the request. Taylor crouched over him, her mouth closing over his cock. She resumed her work, bobbing and sucking, drooling copiously and moaning. She got onto her elbows and knees between Ben's legs, her head bobbing on much of his full length slowly with one hand caressing his heavy balls.

Tiffany moved behind Taylor, who seemed drunk with lust as she moaned and bobbed. She positioned herself on her knees behind her. Taylor felt Tiffany's hands on her ass and shifted, spreading her legs wider and arching her back to push her butt upwards. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she moaned loudly, looking at Ben.

Tiffany's eyes smiled at Ben, her tongue inside Taylor's tight wet pussy. Ben's mom was working on Taylor from behind.

"Jesus." Ben exclaimed quietly. 'This is far better than any porn I've ever seen,' he thought. He was more than a little surprised by the turn of events.

Taylor could no longer suck on Ben's cock with Tiffany's mouth and hands working their magic. Her head spinning with pleasure and an approaching orgasm, she throated Ben to her limit one more time, gagged herself, then slowly removed her mouth from his cock.

"OOohhh Gooood!" she panted.

Taylor shook violently and grunted. All she could manage was to keep a firm grip around the base of the Ben's towering erection, like some thick handle, as her hips thrust back and wiggled all over Tiffany's face.

Ben could only see his mom's face buried at the rear of the nubile blonde. From that angle, his view of the action between his mom and Taylor was terrible.

After several minutes and growing tired of his role as Taylor's handle, Ben got up from the couch.

"Fuck it."

He walked around to the back of his mom who had looked up at him with her face shiny from Taylor's cum, and settled down on his knees behind her round, white ass.

Taylor clutched the cushion of the couch tightly, suddenly noticing the lack of Ben's cock. She'd been cumming too hard to fully realize he had moved and finally snapped back to reality. She took the pause to flip onto her back and settled with Tiffany's face on her bare pussy mound as she watched Ben move to mount his mother from behind.

Ben stroked his cock a couple of times for good measure, then waved it between his mother's thick labia, separating the lips to clear a path. He smeared his fat cock head over her sloppy wet pussy, then placed it at her entrance.

"Get ready, Mom."

"Ohhhh, yes!" Tiffany panted, clearly overwhelmed with arousal. She lowered her head and flicked her long tongue against Taylor's nubby clit as she spread her legs, anticipating Ben's cock easing into her.

Ben did not 'ease' into her. He instead drove into her in one forceful penetration.

"Ooooh...GODDD!" Tiffany's upper body collapsed to the rug-covered floor, her tits smashed out in white, sexy bulges from the sides.

"Fuck yes!" he hollered as he grabbed the sides of her hips and held himself at full depth, flexing and enjoying the warmth of Tiffany's snug, hot cunt.

Tiffany's hands bunched the quilt as she endured Ben's deep spearing. She couldn't believe she'd taken his whole dick, even as she felt his hips meet hers. She felt like she had a silo stuffed inside her as she looked up at Taylor, her face scrunched with effort as her pussy adjusted.

"Fuck!" Ben exclaimed sharply, with a loud slap on his mother's ass. He drew back and sawed forward again to full depth. Discarding all abandon, he began pounding into Tiffany in full, rapid strokes.

Tiffany winced and her whole body shook with each powerful thrust from her virile son. She managed to get up onto her elbows through the animal-like assault Ben was giving her pussy.

"Ggoooooddd, Ben!" she screamed. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried with each thrusting jolt. "Fuck, that's deep..." Tiffany began panting.

Ben's hips slapped hard and loud against his mom's ass as he pummeled her with his enormous cock. His full, heavy balls slapped her loudly, sometimes swinging fully up against Tiffany's lower stomach. He held nothing back for the next ten minutes as he vented all the day's frustrations out and into his mother. Taylor, now forced to play with herself, cursed aloud as she saw how far away the camera was. She urgently wanted to capture the slamming Tiffany was receiving from her son.

Ben's cock had been hard for so long it was numb. He discovered that slowing his pace and utilizing a more steady, rhythmic tempo would be best for all. He slowed and maintained his full-penetrations in a deliberate, slower speed.

"Oh, yes, Ben. Nice and slow and deep," Tiffany said, better able to take his cock this way. Her pussy began making sloshy sounds as Ben drew in and out.

"That's it baby. Mommy's going to cum." Tiffany reported calmly. She lowered her face back between Taylor's legs and moved her head from side-to-side as if she enjoyed feeling the soft, shaven pussy against her mouth, nose, and chin.

Taylor loved how Tiffany's soft lips and gentle tongue felt against her pussy; although she was more than a little surprised at how turned on she was to have Tiffany give her oral. Tiffany's face pressed into her more firmly with each forward stroke Ben made giving a rhythm to her sucking and licking. Taylor looked down at her face as Tiffany worked on her clit, her eyes slowly following the line of her body down her sexy, white back and round ass to where Ben was gripping and fucking her doggy style. Taylor was close to cumming again.

Ben continued his pace through the familiar yet luxurious warmth of his mom's approaching orgasm. He couldn't believe how wet she was getting. He kept his rhythm steady and prepared for another wet rush.

Tiffany's climax came over her powerfully, more like a swelling wave than a sudden shock.

"Mmmmmm... MMMMMmm... Nnnnggg! BEN!" she wailed deeply.

Her hips rolled gently back and forth with Ben's motions as her mouth fell open, overwhelmed. She squeaked and murmured unintelligibly with her face straight ahead as if addressing Taylor's pussy. Ben's cock was soothed by the warm fluids that washed over its length as his stroke continued without pause, even as his mother's pussy tightened and pulsed around his shaft. He watched in a sexual trance as Tiffany's full, white tits swung outward from her sides, then together back and forth, slowing as her nipples dragged against the rug.

'Damn, this is good,' he thought.

Tiffany wound down from her climax and enjoyed Ben's steady pace. With his fucking toned-down to a constant deep drive in and out, Tiffany was free to explore Taylor's sex. It occurred to her that while the experience was entirely new to her, she felt as though she knew exactly what she was doing. Tiffany did to Taylor what she enjoyed having done to herself. It was quite simple to Tiffany's mind, and obviously, it was having the desired effect.

Taylor was huffing and squirming against Tiffany's face. Her thin fingers laced into the strands of Tiffany's red hair for leverage. She wanted more and ground herself against Ben's mom's face, wanting to see how far she could push herself. And how far Ben and Tiffany would go.

Tiffany adeptly brought Taylor to three back-to-back orgasms. At the end of the third, Taylor lifted her head, her blonde hair flopping over her face in a frazzled tangle. She laughed but didn't pull back from Tiffany's continued attention. Tiffany was in awe of Taylor's stamina, as she still seemed incredibly turned on.

This filled Tiffany with a spark of sexual energy and she moved a hand under her body to her own clit. She rubbed it as Ben drove into her in his steady pace. Occasionally, his balls would nudge her fingers and she reached further down to gently grab his sack.

"Oh, fuck yes Ben!" Tiffany cried out, her body seemed to spark electrical jolts of sexual energy. Ben felt his mom close her hand over his balls, squeezing them. He also felt the backward movement of her ass toward his forward motions deep into her cunt. He briefly closed his eyes, 'God, I love this.'

Taylor was discovering that she loved the soft, smooth feel of a woman's face between her legs very much. It was quite different from that of a man. Tiffany's firm but feminine tongue flipped and twirled against Taylor's sensitive clit as her full lips surrounded her upper labia. Taylor could make out Tiffany's moans and could distinguish the ones caused by Ben's cock and the ones she made as a result of her sucking and licking her clit and pussy. Approaching another orgasm, Taylor grabbed the back of Tiffany's head again and forced her face against her hot snatch.

"NNNGAHHH! Oh shit! Oh God, Tiffany!" Taylor felt the room spin on her final orgasm.

She ground her sloppy pussy into Tiffany's face and felt her legs shake around Tiffany's head. She climaxed hard and the orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally, her pussy became too sensitive for any more stimulation and she had to pull back.

"I can't...I just...I can't take anymore, Tiffany." Taylor propped herself up onto her arms and slid her hips away from Tiffany's face.

Tiffany looked up, smiling and whispered, "I love your pussy."

Taylor was officially done. Too many orgasms and too much stimulation caused her to feel like she was intoxicated. She sat back up on the couch and watched Ben and Tiffany go at it in a post-orgasmic bliss.

Ben's slower pace had allowed for more feeling to return to the tip of his cock. He felt he could finally cum.

He moved each of his hands from Tiffany's hip to grip her ass cheeks. He squeezed roughly, looking down and drawing his hips back. Her ass parted, and he looked down at her tight asshole. Ben bore down, tightening his grip. He began his hard-fucking pace again.

"Fuck yes, Mom. I love fucking you!" he snarled as his orgasm was building deep within his core.

"Oh, Ben I love fucking you!" Tiffany was rubbing her clit under her body as Ben continued to fuck his mom from behind.

He focused on his mom's tight little asshole. It was small, puckered, and pink, winking at him. He used his thumb to lightly feel the outer ring, knowing better than to penetrate.

"Oh God, Ben!"

She seemed to perk up when he touched her asshole, so he tapped it gently with his thumb as he plowed into her.

That was it for Tiffany. This orgasm hit her suddenly, and her body clenched as she was wracked with pleasure. Ben felt more cum envelop his cock as he felt the hot semen rise from his balls. He gritted his teeth and continued pounding into Tiffany's gushing pussy.

"Fuck, MOM!"

Ben plunged deeply into his mom, feeling his cock throbbing and about to unload. Images of how deep inside her his cock must be filled his mind. He stared at her tight sphincter as it clenched and relaxed in time with her clenching pussy. His balls felt searing hot.

Using the technique he'd learned from Taylor, he held himself still, breathing hard, blood pumping in his temples. Tiffany's body clenched around him, but he held fast. Would he cum in his mom? One more pump, and he knew he'd spout a fountain of semen.

Hearing Ben yell, Taylor stirred. She realized what was about to happen as she sat up. Ben was holding himself at full depth inside Tiffany, panting and sweating. She recognized that look. Ben was about to explode.

Tiffany was clamping her entire body around Ben's fat shaft. She was practically pumping his cum out of him as she continued to orgasm shamelessly, clutching the quilt with both hands.

In the throes of her orgasm, Tiffany felt Ben's cock swell inside her. She knew the feeling: he was going to cum. Would he pull out? Would she make him pull out? Did she even want him to pull out? The waves of pleasure washed over her and it was all she could do to grip the quilt tightly.

Taylor had the sudden desire to taste Ben and Tiffany together. She wanted his cock in her mouth.

"Yes, Ben, YES!" she said out of nowhere, surprising both Ben and Tiffany.

In one quick bound, Taylor moved next to Tiffany as she was on all fours, impaled on Ben's cock. Taylor put her cheek against the small of Tiffany's back, just on top of her plump ass cheeks.

"I wanna taste it," Taylor said, staring intently up at Ben.

Tiffany felt Taylor sidle up to her and turned back toward Ben, her body still shaking weakly.

"Give it to her, baby," she offered. As much as she wanted to feel Ben's cum deep inside her, Tiffany's pussy was worked over and spent and needed a break.

Taylor placed her face closer to Ben's cock and looked up at him. Her face was just inches from where Ben's cock and Tiffany's pussy embraced.

In one motion, Ben flung his hips back, withdrawing from his mother. Taylor watched Ben's club-like cock spring free and opened her mouth wide, her gaze rising back to Ben as she stuck her tongue out.

Before he could align himself with Taylor's mouth, Ben began cumming. His stiff erection lurched, and he couldn't hold back his suppressed ejaculation any longer.

"Gah!" Ben shot a volley of spunk across Taylor's face and Tiffany's ass then back before he managed to dock his surging dick inside Taylor's waiting mouth.

Taylor closed her eyes as the spray hit her face. Ben pushed his hips forward and entered Taylor's gaping mouth. She felt his fat head hit her tongue and closed her lips tightly around it. She relished the distinct flavor of Tiffany's cum as she prepared to receive Ben's deluge. He brought his hands up to hold Taylor's head, letting her control the depth. His body trembled and his shaft leapt between Taylor's closed lips as they stretched around him.

Tiffany moved to crouch next to Taylor, watching Ben stuff his cock into Taylor's mouth. She wanted a front-row seat to the action.

"Ahhh," Ben sighed, as he continued to release.

Taylor felt a steamy stream of cum splatter against the back of her throat powerfully. She swallowed, but the thick fluid clung to the back of her throat stubbornly. Before she could swallow again, Ben shook and released another sticky spurt onto the roof of her mouth.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers