All Comments on 'Mom's Homecoming Celebration'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

LOVED THIS STORY - KEEP WRITING!!!!

bill265usbill265usover 16 years ago
awesome

amazing - really hot - would love to hear more - maybe some tales from between then and now

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Hot- hot- hot

Whew - this was so hot - what a lucky Mother and equally lucky son and friends - but I think it is time for Mom and son to get together on their own when he goes to college - It is such a great story - you need to take it up again when that happens............

mikej2358mikej2358over 16 years ago
homecumming

WOW that was so fucking hot, my dick stayed hard throughout the whole story, just stroking my dick getting it all nice and wet with cum. Damn lets have more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Poor Treatment

Sorry, the story was real hot until the end. The wife's and son's shitty treatment of the husband though was a big turn off. Given no reason to treat him so callously and blantantly throwing it in his face was uncalled for and a big downer.

DWhiteDWhiteover 15 years ago
Great

This was great i love the end because they don't let anyone including the dad stop them from showing there love for one another. Very Nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really great story

This story was really a very well written piece of erotic literature, from the point of Debbie's seduction to the eventual dissolution of her marriage to Vincent. It is a fast-paced, non-stop smorgasbord of sex play and sex games involving issues that are supposed to be taboo and yet, it is because of their forbidden nature that they serve to tittilate our primal sexual urges that much more. I disagree with the one reviewer about the mistreatment of the husband in this story. I feel he basically got what he had coming, as a man who was unable to do his part to maintain and hold together a strong foundation for his marriage. If he had been a man who was always there for his wife and child, always giving her what she needed, and being a loving father to his son, and then she screwed his life up, then I would say, shame, shame on you. But that not being the case here, Vincent brought his misfortunes upon himself, and if he'd been a bit smarter, and more concerened with his family life, he would have noticed things weren't right a lot sooner and would have worked to fix things before they went to pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Overload

Ahab is indeed a skilled, talented author, one of the ablest on Literotica. I intend to read all of his/her (?) stories. But in Homecoming there is such an overload and repetition, and exhaustive and exhausting duplication/ triplication of all three modes by three different guys, that I find it too much of a good, fine thing concentrated in one woman and one story. For me, it is overdone.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
YES

This is a beautiful journey of carnal pleasure and delight. I love that her husband is shaken after dealing with his son. He is lucky his son didn't kick his ass and toss him out. like I did when moms boyfriend got out of line with her. The way you write I seem to love mom son stories

Mirandak5411Mirandak5411about 13 years ago
Details!!!

Alot of stories I read don't have that much detail to them, however, you have captured the essence of erotic literature. Very well put together storyline. I enjoyed it to the very end. I would like to know what happened between father and son to have him so shaken. Please continue to grace the pages with your stories.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Holy fuck

This is an incredible story and gave me all sorts of ideas. The only incest I've had is with my dad and his brother. Now thinking about how I might make this happen with my mom.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 10 years ago
Wonderful story.

Wonderful story. The mother's transfomation through her sexual awakening is captured well. You also did a good job on the orgy scenese, which I think are especially hard to write. This story served as an insipration of sorts for one I am presently in the process of posting. Although you downplayed the attractveness of your mother, I kept seeing Jennifer Nicole Lee in the title role, a woman whose sexuality always seems on display for all to see.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
a classic

If the husband didn't want her, then she should be free to fuck whoever she wants. Why should she divorce him to fuck her son and his friends? He didn't divorce her to go off and fuck his secretary. So fuck you and your skank whore comment! This story is smoking hot!!! I love that she's not stick thin and that she's got big titties! This is one of those stories you read and re-read many times.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

One of my absolute favorite, guaranteed to make you cum stories!!! Definite 5*****!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story was really good right up tell u had the Mom fuck her sons friends. If it was just her and her son I would have given this 5 stars but because u fucked it up by adding his friends it gets 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a well-written and interesting story of course--the author is Mr. A.

But I agree with the readers who think that the sex should be restricted to the mother and son. It goes against the grain for a son to want to share his mom with others. For a boy that hairy hole between his mother's legs, his mother's vagina, is a sacred place. It's his own birth canal, where his whole life-story began. To him, it's the most beautiful anything in the whole world, and he enjoys dwelling on it in his mind. He loves saying the words to himself, "my mother's vagina," even "mom's cunt," "my mother's tasty twat," "the twat I came out of," and similar terms of endearment. Everything about his mother's mommy-hole fills the boy with glee, thrills him from head to toe. Even if he hasn't laid eyes on it, he imagines the soft hairs that surround it, the lovely coloring, its planes and indentations, the heart-stopping crease, and the strong musky aroma that wafts up from it, better than the priciest French perfumes, his own mother's cunt-smell. For a son, his mother's cunt is a shrine to worship at--and a treasure to plunder. For nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's penis, as warm and loving, as welcoming and life-affirming, just so damn right, as his own mother's vagina. Share that paradise between his dear, dear mommy's thighs with anyone else? Not in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story was good but the mother gave in a little too quickly.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago

id love to have a mom be so sexually charged....i would have shared her with my best friend also

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved this one

Thanks for this great story. I love family love and hope you'll continue this theme with more please.

M

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 5 years ago
didn't like it

I love inest stories. But they loose their charms for me if they incorporate other people.

Al though it was a great writting, not so much to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It gets better every time read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Nice work

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

Incest heaven is at hand. great tale with super hot sex

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing

james1801james180112 months ago

Best thing I've read on here for a while. More please? 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous