Mom's Inner Mountain (Rebooted)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not enough," Hannah bit her lip and winked.

Sebastian grinned ear to ear and smacked Hannah's ass with a thud. He gripped her left butt cheek and lifted it, pulling the hem of Hannah's silver dress higher on her thigh. Hannah felt fucking sexy and she let Sebastian make out with her more.

Until then, they had only been casual acquaintances, but they soon found themselves walking together to the back of the club so they could not be seen. They danced together intimately and felt the curves of each other's bodies.

Her intuition told her that her husband was looking for her, so Hannah told Sebastian she had to go. But before Sebastian let Hannah out of his arms, he said he wanted to fuck her brains out. That comment sent a chill from her lions to her neck. Hannah's face was glowing as she shrugged, "Oh, yeah? Hmm... Well, if I didn't have to go home with my husband, you probably would've gotten the chance to fuck my brains out tonight. Too bad."

"When you get home, sneak out again and meet me back here. We can pick up where we left off."

"Yeah? Maybe we can pick up where we left off on some other day? Name a time and a place... Maybe I'll be free." She then pulled away from Sebastian, shooting him one last wink.

"So anyway," Hannah resumed her shortened story, "after we kissed, one thing led to another, and I ended up agreeing to -- you know -- meet up with him." The remorseful mother could barely look at her son. "And after that night, I SWEAR I had no intention of acting on that drunk promise. Sebastian emailed me a few times and I ignored him every time. But somehow he got my number and called me one day. He told me your dad was competing for a promotion and about how he was 'much less qualified' than the other applicant." Hannah sighed. "Yeah... I'm sure you can imagine what he was getting at."

Miles couldn't even speak. He wasn't sure what he felt. The unfolding events were fascinating and he needed to hear more. Miles was so engrossed he was barely taking the opportunity to admire his mom's wet, half-naked body. "What happened next?"

Justifying her actions -- both to her son and herself -- Hannah explained, "The promotion was for a major pay increase. And I looked at the job requirements. Nobody else in the plant qualified except for your father. I had a feeling Sebastian was going to give it to your father anyway. But the way he was dangling it -- I didn't want to be the reason why your father was wronged out of a job. It would be great for the family, and I caused the problem."

"So, you didn't want to do it? It wasn't fun for you or anything?" Miles asked, with a somewhat deflated tone. He didn't know if it made him a bad person, but he realized he liked the idea of his mom craving great sex so badly that she'd be naughty to get it.

Hannah opened her mouth, but she had no idea what to say to her son. The answer was both awkward and complicated. She could still remember the jitteriness in her hands and wrists when she parked her car at the five-star hotel Sebastian had booked.

Hannah knew Sebastian was on a long lunch break. She knew her husband was working back at the plant none the wiser. Her shaking hands made it impossible to touch up her makeup in the visor mirror. The wife and mother was torn into three parts. Part of her was horrified by what she was there to do. Part of her felt her husband deserved it for his disloyalty at the party. And part of her was aroused. Looking down at the inviting attire she had decided to wear, she knew she had already made up her mind.

As Hannah knocked on the door to the hotel room, her mind was racing. How would she even engage with Sebastian? How could she get in the mood while being so nervous? Those questions were rendered pointless the moment Sebastian opened the door. He pulled her in and kissed her. Within two minutes, they were stripping each other naked.

The sex was quality. Sebastian knew what he was doing, and it was much better than anything Hannah had been getting from Ken. Hannah insisted she stay on her elbows and knees so he could take her pussy from behind. Doggystyle allowed her to enjoy the feeling of Sebastian's cock thrusting inside her and his body slamming into her ass, all while she got to hold onto the fantasy that she didn't want to be doing it -- that the hot sex was something she had to do for the family.

But Hannah was no martyr. She gave Sebastian open access to her naked body. She savored the touch and manipulation of his desiring hands, and she moaned in response. When Sebastian grunted and ejaculated into his condom, Hannah bit her lip and nearly orgasmed.

Then, without saying a word, a frantic Hannah pushed her way out from under Sebastian's sweaty body and ran into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her. For over half an hour she showered, trying to reconcile what she had done. But her thoughts seemed to run in circles. Suddenly, she realized why she couldn't think straight. Her pussy was still tingling and she wanted to cum.

No internal alarms or restraints could stop Hannah as she strutted naked out of the bathroom. Sebastian was back in his suit and immediately broke away from a phone call. He asked if she was okay, and Hannah simply held her finger to her lips. "Get out of those work clothes, because, this time, you're gonna make ME cum."

For fifteen minutes, Hannah rode Sebastian's erection while they talked dirty. Sebastian fingered her clit so well, she stopped riding him and sucked his dick to make the pleasure last longer. When Hannah finally orgasmed and came, she freed his dick of the rubber condom and jerked him off as they made out. After Sebastian ejaculated again, Hannah left.

"I mean, I don't wanna get into it too much," Hannah responded to her son's question. She wanted to come clean but not be too intimate. "We had sex twice that day, but I swore to myself it was the last time I'd do something like that. Sebastian has messaged me plenty of times, and I've always turned him down. That's why I've stopped going to parties at your dad's work."

Miles stood with his fingers interlocked behind his head. He paced in a small circle. "Oh, wow! That's- Wow..." Now he was taking full advantage of his mom's scant state, feasting with his eyes. He imagined getting to fuck his mom twice in one day and what he'd do with her. Miles thought, She's already fucked another guy recently! Twice!

Her son's eager eyes made Hannah finally aware of her state of undress. His brazen staring was alarming, but Hannah was more concerned about permanently losing his respect. "So... What do you think, Miles? After hearing all of that, do you still think you can't be mad at me? You should be mad at me. I deserve it."

It wasn't just the lust, Miles could never find it in himself to vilify his mom. They were best friends. She had done so many great things for him and other people in her life. "You made a mistake. But you were in a tough spot. And you were pressured into it. And even if you did want it, it's kind of dad's fault too. You were both doing something bad with other people. I don't think it has to be a big deal."

More tears streaked down Hannah's cheeks, but they were ones of relief and appreciation. "Thank you for saying that. I was so afraid you'd hate me," Hannah smiled through her cry.

You were afraid of me hating you? Not dad? Miles thought proudly. He tried cheering his mom up with a joke. "It sucks about this trip. It's kind of hard to avoid Sebastian here, isn't it? Haha!"

Hannah rolled her eyes in massive circles. "Honey, this trip is BECAUSE of me."

"Wait... What?"

"Think about it, Miles. He basically hijacked control of an astronomy trip and then told everyone to bring their families. Why? Your father said it was Sebastian forcing everyone to bring their families as a 'bonding' activity. Do you see everyone else's family here? No. He only pressured your father that much. He wanted me to finally have to come to an event again so he could 'solicit' me."

A four-day astronomy club field trip. That was turned into a family event. And only five of the employees even had families. It dawned on Miles how ridiculous of an idea the trip was. It was the type of idea only a horny man could invent when thinking with his dick.

"Oh, shit... That's definitely what he did. Do you think he's gonna try to do anything bad to you?" Miles grew worried about his mom's safety. First Blackmail, then staging a four-day getaway just to talk to her? This guy is borderline insane. Or... Miles wondered, is she that amazing in bed?

"No, no. He won't do anything rash. He'll approach me at some point and I'll shoot him down." Hannah was surprisingly calm. She knew Sebastian's actions were unacceptable, but she had dealt with clingy men before. With how well she had worked Sebastian's cock over both times, his desperation was no surprise. I was fucking incredible the second time, Hannah remembered.

This real, adult conversation was like none Miles had with his mom before. Or anyone for that matter. It stirred and emboldened him. "Well, good thing you didn't bathe in that yellow bikini you had in college. You would've never kept him away."

Hannah rolled and belted in laughter. "Yeah," she nodded, "I was smart enough to avoid that, at least." She wiped the last remnants of tears from her face and her mood brightened.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?" She nodded, and Miles asked, "Does dad know what you did?"

"Umm..." Hannah straightened her back. "Kind of. We had an argument about him flirting with another girl and me kissing another guy. I said I forgot which guy it was -- for obvious reasons. We talked about having an open relationship. But, honestly, he didn't love the idea. And, besides, our marriage works. The older you get, the more the idea of changing things or starting over seems scary. I've kind of accepted my affair with Sebastian as a sacrifice for the family -- even if that's a lie."

Miles appreciated her trusting him with an honest answer. "If it makes you feel better, after just seeing that weird, outie belly button he has, I definitely think you having sex with him was a sacrifice for the family."

"Haha!" Hannah muffled her mouth and stomped her feet. Her green eyes lit up. "Shhh! Oh my god, haha! Okay... so, you promise you're not mad? You're not going to resent me years later for this? You're not going to tell me on my deathbed that you hate me?"

"No, you're an amazing mom. I'd never hate you."

Hannah wanted to cry again. She rose to her feet, feeling lighter, and gave Miles a big hug. The maturity with which her son handled such a tough, adult conversation marked a proud moment for her as a mother. Miles felt sturdy and larger in her arms, and she realized her baby was becoming a man.

Once the initial surge of love died down, Hannah noticed her son's arms holding her in a different way than usual. I should get dressed, she thought and broke off the hug.

Miles could have savored his mom's wet chest smooshing into his pecs all day long. Unfortunately, she had left hurriedly to get back into her tank top. On his bare chest, Miles could see the moisture from where her sports bra had made an imprint.

Wiping herself down with a towel, Hannah was glad she had got out of the hug in time. But when she looked up at the trail from the riverbank, she noticed the gray mesh of her son's shorts magically levitating. Her pupils dilated. Ohhh... that's not good.

9 *****

The hikers, all cleaner and fully clothed, were back on the trail and hiking through the steamy woods. Even though Hannah was hiking next to her son in the rear again, she was in her own world.

Was it the hug? She wondered. Was it the story? Of course, the hug can cause it. That's pretty straightforward. That's just boy feels tits and body, boy gets boner. I get the physical attraction. But if it's from hearing me talk about how I fucked Sebastian... That's not about my body. That's about me.

As they marched along the worn path, Hannah, less naive now, reopened her investigation into last night's "incident." There was something off about her son's explanation of events.

Okay, he said he woke up. Then he saw what happened. And then he froze because he was freaked out and didn't know what to do. Then he said you woke up when he froze. That's why he didn't have time to pull his "thing" away... Hannah shook her head.

There's no way he could've played dead so quickly. Not if he just woke up. And think about it -- You'd been rubbing against him for ten fucking seconds, at least, and he didn't move at all. Then once you sit up, he's magically able to move?!

Rattled by her new theory, Hannah spent the remainder of the day's hike peeking at her son's face, paranoid over him checking her out. His crotch was covered by his hanging shirt, but she eyed it occasionally, needing to know if anything happened again.

As for Miles, he was blissfully unaware of her suspicion. He just enjoyed the smell of decaying bark and let his mom enjoy some quiet time after an eventful morning.

10 *****

Camp Two didn't share the amazing view of the first site. Pine trees blocked most of the sunlight. Still, it was a tranquil place for the happy hikers to drop their packs and eat.

"There is a clearing up there," Aiden peered at the hill ahead of them. "There might be some thickets, but it's a great spot to set up the 'scopes."

"Well, let's get camp set up first," Katherine politely reminded him.

This time, Hannah and Miles joined Ken in setting up the family tent. The mom and son swallowed as they watched him rotate Miles's blue sleeping bag.

"It's fire time!" The father rubbed his hands.

A firepit was constructed with small rocks in a clearing. The thin trees robbed them of their pristine view but provided them a cozy atmosphere. Snacks were devoured and stories were shared. Then the astronomy geeks hurried to gather their equipment and set up on the hill before dark. Their families slowly left the clearing to make their way back to the tents scattered among the woods.

"How much ya wanna bet someone gets lost in the dark and has to sleep outside?"

"Heh," Hannah chuckled shortly. She then scanned the trees to make sure they were truly alone by the fire. "Hey, Miles, can we talk here for a moment?"

"Umm. Yeah, I guess so." He had a bad feeling.

"I wanna thank you for your discretion today. And for being so understanding."

"Oh... Yeah, of course!" Miles beamed. Something told him not to stand up just yet.

"I also have sort of an awkward question... But I need to know the answer." Hannah kicked her feet. "I WON'T be mad." She looked him in the eye assuringly. "No matter what your answer is, I won't be mad. I'll be understanding of you, just like you were understanding of me."

Miles nodded.

"How long were you awake last night before I woke up? Honestly?"

Fuck me... Shit! "Uhh," Miles remembered his lie from earlier, "right before you did."

"Right," Hannah nodded. "What does 'right before' mean, though? Like, that's relative, you know? Hah. 'Right before' can mean five seconds, thirty seconds... a couple of minutes...?"

The air felt thinner in the altitude. Miles's airways tightened, and the fire crackled fiercely. He knew his mom. His mom was smart, and he felt dumb for thinking he'd ever fool her. Of course, she knew he had been up for a while. Why would she be simply testing a theory?

Shit, dude! Think! There's no fucking way she'll buy five seconds. Two minutes would make you sound like a creep. With the silent seconds painfully mounting more pressure, Miles quickly lied. "Maybe a minute?"

His mom's eyes grew and her chin fell. He had guessed too much time.

"Wh- Why didn't you pull away?" Hannah was stunned.

Miles leaned back. "I, um- I- I didn't want to wake you up."

"You could have woken me up for THAT! You had a minute to think! Use common sense."

"I know. It was just... If I woke you up, I was afraid to explain why. It just seemed so awkward." Miles thought he made a good point in his spur-of-the-moment defense.

His mom didn't agree. She looked even more dumbfounded. "Awkward? More awkward than you being pressed against me all night? Especially considering- You knew you were erect right?! You had to."

"Yeah, but I was half asleep. Plus, I just didn't think it was a big deal." Miles grasped at straws.

"Not. A big. Deal...?" The muscles in Hannah's jaw clenched as she spoke. She was on the verge of breaking her promise to not get mad.

The scared teenager had no way out now. He could only keep downplaying what he did. "Yeah. I mean, it's like you said this morning, It's just something bodies do when they're together like that. You slid onto my sleeping bag, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't move or push at all. You were pushing into me, so I figured that's how your body wanted to sleep."

Hannah digested his words, and Miles continued, "You said yourself it was no big deal. We were both asleep and you got cold. I woke up and saw how my body reacted. I had no idea how I was supposed to handle that. Like, I kind of sat up, but then your body moved into me to get comfortable again. So, I just let you sleep like that."

Rubbing her face, Hannah tried to reach her son. "Miles, you didn't think me sleeping with you that way was inappropriate? You think the best option was to do nothing? You were fine with letting that happen the whole night...?"

Miles doubled down on his gaslighting. "Why wouldn't I have been? We were just sleeping. Like you said, when men and women sleep right next to each other, that happens sometimes. Why should I have thought it was inappropriate? Why do you think it should be weird?"

Her lips moved, but Hannah was at a loss for words. Suddenly, she was on the defensive. Her son was never going to admit he saw her sexually, and Hannah now felt like their weird one for pushing him to admit it. She had to lower the tension.

"No, no. Believe me, Miles, I never saw it that way either. I know that's just how our bodies chose to sleep. I just wanted to talk to you about it again because I feel bad about you being so confused when you woke up. I wanted you to know you didn't have to stay awake all night and hope I'd move off your space. You could've woken me up and pushed me over. Or never done it and dealt with it. Whatever. Again, I just wanted to ask you about it because I wanted to make sure you weren't uncomfortable."

What? Miles shifted on his lumpy backpack and tried to make sense of his mom's rant. She contradicted everything she had just said. All he cared about was that her tone let him know he was in the clear.

Hannah faked a yawn and looked easily into the flames. If she acted like everything was back to normal, maybe it would be.

----

The Star Gammas eventually returned from the hill. They had high hopes for the space views waiting for them later in the night.

The entire hiking party gathered around the fire again for dinner, and drinks were poured. Miles accepted a cup of whiskey, but his mom declined. He was discouraged to see his mom reject the alcohol and then scolded himself for thinking like a creep.

"So, who's gonna be joining us tonight? Miles, an astronomy buff like you has to be itching to finally see some stars," Sebastian doted upon the young man.

"Yeah, you should come with us, bud!" His dad also encouraged.

"Yeah, you should go with them," Hannah chimed in.

What the hell's happening? Miles thought as he looked around the circle of people like he had secretly been chosen to be the human sacrifice at the top of the hill. In actuality, his mom wanted to be alone in the tent to avoid more awkwardness, and his dad wanted to spend more time with him. Miles turned to Sebastian, who looked different now that Miles knew what he had done with his mom. "Sure, sounds fun."

1...34567...13