Mom's Inner Mountain (Rebooted)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

----

In the dark, Miles followed his dad's work friends up a rough trail to a high ledge. As Aiden had promised, the site was difficult to reach but the view was stunning. They all dimmed their headlamps and walked under the endless blanket of stars. It was nowhere near peak gazing hours, yet the immersive, humbling sky almost made Miles wish he had gone last night. Almost.

"Here. I'll give you coordinates and you try to adjust the telescope," Ken instructed.

Miles enjoyed the discovery. He had done it plenty of times, and the bright visions were no less breathtaking. Everyone on the rocky ledge was alive and sharing more bonding drinks.

Nearly an hour into the space watch Sebastian begrudgingly announced he had left his phone at camp and needed to get it. During the trip thus far, Sebastian had been getting enough service to answer emails and calls -- much to the annoyance of everyone else.

The boss left, and the employees quickly released their expressions of disappointment. They returned to stargazing, even happier than before. Miles, however, felt off in the pit of his stomach. No more than two minutes after Sebastian departed, Miles told his dad he was getting tired.

"Oh, you can't stay up late like your old man?" Ken teased.

"I guess not." Miles shrugged and started down the path back to the campsite. He carefully but quickly picked his way through the brush. In ten minutes, he was back on flat ground. His joke earlier about the employees getting lost on their way back to camp had been karmically turned on him. Worry rose in his Adam's apple -- not because he was lost in the trees, but because Sebastian was gaining time on him.

His headlamp was out as he searched for his tent. When finally he spotted the orange triangle, his body was throbbing. With each step, he watched for thin sticks and crunchy leaves. When he was about twenty feet from the tent he hid behind a tree and listened in to the faint conversation.

Sebastian's frame hovered outside the family tent. His mom was inside alone. Their whispers carried in the silent breeze.

"Yeah, I know. But we can't risk doing it again."

"You know, when you were in that stream, I swear it was like seeing you dripping wet out of the shower and asking for more all over again. And your sexy black bra was just as stunning as the one you wore to the hotel. Remember?"

"I'm glad I could inspire such fond memories."

Miles detected his mom's playful sarcasm. It was forever hard to miss.

"You looked incredible today. The only difference was your clothes never came all the way off and you weren't begging me to cum on your tits."

"Well, you just would've missed and hit my shoulder again."

Sebastian laughed richly and then his whispers turned more pragmatic. "Listen, I know that you know about Ken talking to Emily every day, still. Us having fun again would only be fair."

Miles leaned in to hear his mom's response.

"Believe me, if I planned on getting back at my husband for that, I'd have plenty of other options. Badgering me on this trip isn't helping your cause."

"Oh, come on. You're reading a James Patterson book. That means you're horny."

Miles heard his mom's muffled laughter.

"This novel is actually one where a woman's husband's boss keeps trying to fuck her on a hiking trip and she ends up pushing him off of a cliff."

"Haha. Well, if I'm horny and you're horny... How about we read that book together? I'll rub your pussy, you jerk me off?"

"Even if I am horny, I'd end up killing you afterward for being such an asshole."

"I'll take that trade."

Hannah laughed again. "Goodnight."

"Okay, alright. No sex. How about a goodnight kiss then, like we did on New Year's?"

There was a long pause. "I can't do that. I'm here with my husband and son."

Sensing his mom had made up her mind, Miles loudly stomped toward the tent while looking around as if he were strolling into camp.

Sebastian went blank. He spoke quickly and loudly toward the tent, "Well, I'm happy I ran into you, too. I'm glad your family is doing well. Oh, hey, champ!"

"Hey, Sebastian," Miles smiled back. He then watched him slink into the darkness.

As he entered the tent, somehow, his mom already knew he had heard what happened. Her face was resigned and straightforward.

"How much of that did you hear?"

"I'm not sure exactly. I saw him leave the telescopes and I figured he was coming down here. I just wanted to keep an eye on him."

"Well, thank you," Hannah's lips sweetly curled. She found it ironic how her son picked up on something her husband didn't. "When did you start listening, exactly?"

"You were talking about how you couldn't risk doing it again."

"Oh, god... You probably think I was lying to you earlier about wanting to stop. Don't you?"

"No," Miles answered sincerely, "I think I get it. You were just flirting for fun."

"Right, yeah," she nodded thankfully. "I know it's hard for you to understand now, but life and marriage can get, uh... complicated. You have ups and downs and problems. And people get through them in different ways." Hannah was upset Miles had heard more details of her infidelity, as well as his dad's. But she felt she deserved it as punishment.

"I understand," Miles shrugged. He couldn't help but imagine his mom urging him to cum on her tits -- as she had apparently done for Sebastian. "Um, I'm going to get changed for bed."

"Okay, honey."

In the crisp outside air, Miles changed into his thermal underwear. Inside the tent, Hannah wondered what would've happened if he hadn't swooped in and scared off Sebastian. Her "no" to the kiss wasn't exactly firm. As disgusted as she was by Sebastian, she wondered why she felt an affinity to him, to tiptoe close to the edge with him. It wasn't simply retribution for her husband's behavior.

Today had been nothing but important questions left unanswered. But maybe, Hannah realized, she had the rare chance to answer a critical one right now. She looked at her covered body under her sleeping bag. It had been hours since her son had seen any hint of her curves. But he did just hear me talk about being naked and letting a guy jizz on me, she thought.

Delicately, Hannah moved in her sleeping bag and unzipped the window flap on her end of the tent. She looked out into the dark. At first, she saw nothing but her son's silhouette hunched over against the star-laden sky. She watched him replace his shirt before pushing down his shorts. Then, out of his shorts, like an impressionist painting, the outline of an erect cock stood in the foreground.

Of course, Hannah sighed to herself. It wasn't a scientific test, but it was now fairly obvious her son was aroused by her -- not simply her body. As Miles's feet crunched around the tent, Hannah quickly zipped the window and pretended to read on her phone.

When Miles was settled inside his bag, he announced from the other end of the tent, "I'm hittin' the hay. 'Night, Mom."

"Me, too. Sleep well."

----

Hannah lay on her back, letting her shoulders sink into her sleeping pad as she closed her eyes. Miles, on the other hand, was under an unzipped sleeping bag, having no intention of going to sleep.

She might do it again, he thought. She's not drunk, but maybe she's turned on enough from her book and flirting with Sebastian that her body will do it when she's asleep?

In Miles's mind, he had drawn a line between being opportunistic and being immoral. If he forced his mom into him while she was asleep, it was wrong. If her body chose to come onto his pad again, though, then that was her decision.

After watching his mom sleep for long enough, Miles softly unzipped his window flap. Like last night, the cool night breeze began displacing the human-generated warmth. He studied his mom's outline, hoping for a reaction.

Miles, however, wasn't the only clever member of his family.

He fucking opened the window again, Hannah breathed. Call it mother's intuition, but Hannah suspected Miles had somehow facilitated his "lucky break" the night before. Asking him questions would never lead anywhere. She knew the only real proof would be catching him red-handed.

An open window flap wasn't a smoking gun. His unzipped sleeping bag and window were red flags, though. But, Hannah thought, those are both things he'd do if he were too hot.

Minutes passed. And the tent was quiet. The only sounds came from the light tumbling of leaves outside.

As the cold seeped into Hannah's sleeping bag, she began debating whether to react. If all of this is part of some scheme, he wants you to get cold and react naturally, Hannah reasoned. But if you brush him first -- even accidentally -- you'll give him the benefit of the doubt and he'll say he was just reacting. Don't fuck this up.

Theatrically, Hannah stretched her arm out of her warm sleeping bag and let it flop down.

Fuck! Miles panicked when the hand hit his shin. He was then relieved when his mom drew her arm back to her side, still asleep. She wasn't kidding about hitting people in her sleep, Miles realized. The erect son grew more excited -- His mom had just slept through a hard, physical sensation.

Hannah now knew where her son's body was. She could shuffle toward him without risking first contact. With a sigh, she rolled onto her side, facing away from her son.

Miles's heart quickened and the corners of his mouth dried. She was reacting the way he had hoped.

Nervously, Hannah slowly brought her knees to her chest and pushed her butt out. Her glutes guided her nylon sleeping bag to the side, and she felt her bottom cheek slide across the divot between the sleeping pads. The mother's pulse was rapid and there was an uneasiness in her stomach. She feared her son would fail the test.

Hannah's butt came to a rest an inch away from the side of Miles's sleeping bag. In her life, she had used her ass as a lure several times to great effect. But this was one instance where the man taking the bait would be a bad thing.

Lying there, on her side, in the dark... It was surreal and mind-warping for Hannah to be waiting in this position. She believed her son was still awake, but she couldn't be sure. If he rolls over, you can catch him in the act, she thought.

But what Hannah felt next wasn't her son's weight turning over in his bag. Instead, she felt a delicate tapping on her upper butt cheek. It was her son's finger.

"Mom. Mom." Miles's whisper filled the tent. It grew louder. "Mom. Mom?"

He's testing to see if you're awake... Or he could be trying to wake you? Hannah thought. She stayed still, and it was difficult to breathe slowly when she was bordering on screaming. She questioned what her son would try next or when he would attempt it. All of a sudden, his sleeping bag crinkled and Hannah's eyes shot open. She exhaled silently, as the tip of her son's erection pressed into the side of her sleeping bag.

For an agonizing minute, Hannah waited. Miles hadn't moved at all since making contact. Did he get comfortable and decide to drift off to sleep this way? Hannah planned on busting him, but it was hard to do if he wasn't even moving.

That soon changed. But not in the way Hannah expected. Huh...

He had pulled his body away. His hips had slid back on his pad and stayed away. Maybe he just wanted a taste without risking long-term exposure?

But, seconds later, she felt his cocktip applying light pressure through her sleeping bag against her ass again. Again, he held it still for a minute and then pulled away.

You little shit... Hannah thought. When it dawned on her, she almost admired her son's cleverness. HE was baiting HER. Miles had her cold and "asleep," and his groin was now the best space heater in the tent.

Why her son wanted to lure her farther into his sleeping space, Hannah didn't know. He had access to her butt where it was now. Hannah knew she could bust him, but the human instinct to get to the bottom of a mystery prevented her from speaking up just yet. What was his game?

The worst-case scenario was Hannah would end up in the same position she did the night before. If so, she could simply roll out of it -- either pretending to turn in her sleep or, more preferably, by confronting him. Either way, the risk was small.

So, curiously, the mother played along. She reacted as she would naturally in her sleep. She arched her spine and slid backward until she felt resistance.

Holy fuck, dude, it's happening again! You fucking did it. Miles celebrated as he watched and listened to his mom search for his warm body in the dark. Her nylon bag stretched tightly around her curved ass as it protruded more into his sleeping space. Miles couldn't wait any longer.

Hannah struggled not to squirm while her son took advantage of the minimal pressure she had applied to his groin. She felt herself become the little spoon to his larger body, as his muscular quads leaned into her angled back. She could feel the entire length of his hard shaft cozying up to her ass.

Her logical brain was telling her to sit up and catch him red-handed. But she wanted to chase the mysterious thread. It was virtually impossible to stop him before uncovering his plan.

Miles, though, had no master plan. He had only thought as far as opening the window. Everything else he was making up as he went along. All he wanted was to enjoy his mom in any way and every way possible without waking her.

Sensing her son's cock on her ass was stressful. Hannah knew her breathing was far from that of a sleeping person's. Just relax, she thought. You know you can end it whenever you need to. It doesn't matter what he's doing right now. It doesn't matter what he does next. Because you can stop him.

Hannah relaxed her muscles. Allowing her butt and body to settle into her son's frame was strange, but it did help her feel less anxious. She was able to breathe better.

Although, Miles seemed intent on testing her stress levels. Spooning his mom was incredible, but tonight he was feeling more lewd than romantic.

There was a new finger tap against Hannah's butt. Miles, if I were awake, you'd know it by now, Hannah thought, sarcastically. She then felt another tap, which was more of a poke or jab. Still, she held steady.

She's deep asleep... And her body doesn't care... Miles's brain was on fire. He was no longer thinking straight, he was only thinking of his dream. He worked up the courage to try something he wanted ever since he caught his mom's ass in his hands. He wanted to flex his cock against her.

Hannah's eyes flew open in the dark, but she quickly closed them. No fucking way! Her glutes twitched from the erection jabbing her muscle and fat. I can't believe he risked doing that. I can't believe he fucking did it while I slept!

Emboldened by his mom's stillness, Miles went for the wonderful, sexy experience again. He flexed harder.

Hannah's mouth opened in bewilderment. Was this her son's end goal or merely the beginning?

In the cold air, Miles was sweating from his brow. Hot blood coursed through his damp body and his brain bathed in hormonal chemicals. Dude, she's not gonna wake up, he told himself.

Hannah knew men. She knew her horny son would test his luck again. But that insight didn't change how nerve-racking this was. It was like waiting for a viper to strike.

OOOF! Hannah suddenly jolted forward. She tensed up before landing back down against her son's cock, prepared for him to use his hip muscles again. As her firm ass grazed his bulge, she felt him instinctively flex into her. Reflexively, her butt loosened and tightened again, acknowledging it.

Miles gyrated his hips and rubbed his hardon across her ass.

Woah... Hannah breathed. She never expected a move so bold. Miles was either working on "settling in"... Or he was masturbating. Hannah thought, He wouldn't dare...

But before she knew it, a soft crinkling filled the tent and her son was gone. She no longer sensed his body behind her. Hannah thought, He's playing that bait game again. He already can put his entire dick on me, what the hell else does he want me to move back for?

Rather than draw out the game, Hannah slid deeper into her son's sleeping area. Soon she was halfway onto her son's open sleeping bag, but he wasn't there. What the hell?

It was then when Hannah heard a soft metallic noise by her head. Then she felt a rush of cold air on her moist back. The mother clenched her eyes shut to avoid opening them in a panic. She knew what her son was doing, but she didn't want to believe it. The unzipping stopped once her ass and upper thighs were exposed to the incoming breeze.

Without even bothering to tap test with his fingers, Miles returned to his spooning position. He marveled at how far back his mom had moved. It was like she was in bed with him.

If he's doing what I think, he's never gonna see the light of day again, Hannah bit. She was prepared to roll over at any moment. Her son was trying to masturbate on her, and she had proof beyond a reasonable doubt. She was going to ruin his night -- and likely many other days as well.

Blissfully unaware, Miles pushed his throbbing erection into his mom's butt. "Ahhh," he moaned softly. Only two thin layers of soft underwear separated his cockhead from his mom's perfect flesh.

For the first time, Hannah felt more than the pressure and general shape of her son's dick on her ass. She now felt the heat, pulsation, rigidity, and defined sculpting of his cock. The experienced wife and mother didn't like her son's odds of restraining himself.

Oh, man. Oh, man! Miles rubbed and circulated his dick. He savored the pleasure, warmth, and intimacy he had been missing due to the sleeping bag. The tissue of his mom's butt cheeks seemed to mold around his shaft as he slowly gyrated. Each time he slipped inside the valley of her crack he felt a change in heat and sweat.

Hannah let her son continue on a short leash. She realized he'd likely fly too close to the sun, but for now, he still had time to calm himself down and settle in. He wasn't going nearly hard enough to get off.

Pretending to be asleep became a greater and greater challenge. Her son's speed and motion increased. His breathing grew louder and his applied force bolder. Hannah always told herself horny men couldn't be trusted. She knew it went double for young men, whose cocks were even more eager.

Once she began to rock nonstop, Hannah ran out of excuses for her child. You idiot, she cursed herself. She needed a complete answer, and she had found one. Hannah had been willing to let him get away with a lot... A LOT. She gave him every chance to avoid her having to confront him and permanently change their relationship. But using her body to masturbate was far beyond the line.

Fuck, Hannah cringed, this is gonna suck. She prepared to roll over, knowing it was time. Still, she stayed on her side. Give him one last chance, Hannah thought, because once you "wake up" there's no turning back. Nothing will ever be the same again.

The friction and power continued to the point where Miles was undeniably grinding on her. Hannah began a thirty-second countdown to roll over. But as Hannah got to twelve seconds, Miles, seeking more leverage and contact, placed his hand on the top of her thigh.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Hannah couldn't believe it. The beauty of her "just roll over" plan was that all she had to do was hazily roll onto her back and open her eyes. She could pretend she had just woken up and caught him. But now, with him holding her leg, there was no way she could roll over believably. And now that she thought about it, with how she was breathing, there was no fucking way she could sound like she had just woken up.

Hannah imagined what her husband would say if he came back to the tent and saw this. She wondered if Miles would even stop for that. I don't think so...

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers
1...45678...13