All Comments on 'Mom's Love'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cincy58Cincy58about 3 years ago

Loved the story, very erotic👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A beautiful

The story was done in the way to make you want more and was told so that you could believe it. that is when the story is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Walter Cronkite? And that's the way it is Monday, April 5th, 1961.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Hot storyline good storytelling. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

That was such a wonderful story to read. The writing was so crisp and clear, you could easily see in your mind's eye just what was happening. And the sex was awesome as well! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
"A lot of women who are secretly having sex with their sons"

"But so scandalous no one ever admitted to it". Two of the most beautiful and realistic statements I've read on Litrotica. Our affair never bothered my mother, not being open about our pure of did. So many times when people would say " you should start dating ", she almost said" we are".

philteephilteeabout 3 years ago
Outstanding!

How much more can I add to all these comments. Clear, succinct, and riveting. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I gave up halfway through page 1. As a descriptor, the word "puerile" comes to mind as a decent fit.

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

Nice story.

I liked the last para in which wife asks him that will it be ok to teach their Son. And he says Yes.

In my fantasy I want my son to fuck my wife initially as an Incest love. But later right in front of me he should take my wife to his bedroom as if her Bull and fuck her till early morning. Then she should return and feed me his thick cum as breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
she can't get pregnant?

that killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I gave it 5 stars but had to smile when you said he fucked Barbara a dozen times. Really in one morning???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1754 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.