Mom's Love

Story Info
Single Mother sees to shy son's sexual education.
9.4k words
4.21
94.1k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

Mom was twenty when she had me. I was actually born out of wedlock as they said. My Dad had been planning to marry her but Pearl Harbor happened and he, like a thousand other guys, enlisted right away. She was afraid she'd never see him again and they had sex before he caught the train. As luck would have it, she got pregnant and he died on the USS Lexington. Her very religious family was angry and said she had shamed them. She told them and their religion off and left that small town. She found her way to Kansas City and got a job working as an operator. A lot of women were joining the military or moving to take factory jobs and they needed a switchboard operator. She stayed there doing that job for thirty years. She took early retirement in 1972. Seems she was smart enough to invest and was making a killing at it.

Anyway, my story is that I was always bullied at school. I was skinny and red-headed with freckles and glasses. But Mom treated me like a treasure. She loved and cared for me like I was the most important person in the world. I don't remember many men in her life, I believe she did date for a while, but she did have a few very close girlfriends. Some of them stayed late into the night. Some of them stayed overnight. One stayed for a week once when Mom was hospitalized. But I knew nothing about sex, let alone lesbianism. Hell, no one talked about it at all.

There was a girl in High School I found I liked... a lot. She was Virginia Maycomb and she was a very pretty brunette. I found myself tutoring her in math. She was friendly when we were alone but standoffish at school. I realized she was unwilling to be seen with me. You know, peer pressure. I was the outcast, the unclean.

This of course dawned on me just when I had the nerve to ask her out. It was Thursday, my eighteenth birthday and I had asked her to go out. Just for burgers and shakes. Instead, I was crushed. I sat in my room and cried. Mom found me and sat on my bed talking to me for a long time. She left the room for a bit and then came back in. She stood facing me with her fists on her hips.

"Okay Lester," she said in that matter-of-fact, no-nonsense voice. "Let's deal with this. Head on, just like we've dealt with everything else that has come our way."

"Huh?"

"Look, I see you're pining for a girl who won't be seen with you. Fine. You don't need shallow friends. The way I see it, your hormones got stirred up, then abandoned. I know exactly how that feels. So, the real problem is that you're eighteen now and needing to sow your oats. Well mister, as much as I can sympathize with the yearning, I can't have you knocking up some girl. Look what happened to me."

"But-"

"But nothing! I know it's 1960 and times have changed, but not that much. Besides, I want you to go to college and if you get a girl pregnant and have to get married, that won't happen. So we're left with the fact that you need sex. Safe sex. That means a woman who can't get pregnant."

"What? You want me to have sex?"

"Of course! God love you child, but sex is great! Or at least it can be. God gave it to us and with the right person, it is the most amazing thing you'll ever experience. But listen, to get there, well it takes practice. The first time you have sex is not going to be so great. But once you learn, it will get better and better. And as I see it, as your parent, it is my responsibility to teach you and prepare you for life as an adult. Now, this girl is stupid to let other people influence her opinion of you. But I know for a fact that it's her loss. So let's get on with lesson one, kissing."

"Uh..."

Before I could mentally process what she was saying, Mom stepped up to me and put her arms around my neck. She was almost as tall as me in her heels and suddenly I was kissing her full on the lips. Or rather, she was kissing me because I didn't do much of anything.

"Oh lord, Lester! That won't do. That won't do at all!" she said. "Look, close your eyes, think about that girl and kiss me."

I tried.

"Well, that's a little better..." Mom sighed. "I know you can do better, much better. You're just nervous."

"Of course I'm nervous!" I said, "You're my Mom! I'm not supposed to be kissing you!"

"Oh, honey!" Mom replied, "Is that what upsets you? Okay, listen close. I am your Mother. I am also your friend, right? And friends help each other. Now, I intend to help you." She backed up a couple of steps and rested her chin on her knuckles as she thought.

"Well, I'm guessing that you have a lot of built-up sexual tension. I don't suppose you've ever had a release, a sexual release have you?"

"What?"

"Oh Lester, do you masturbate?"

"Uh..."

"Do you play with yourself?"

"S-Sometimes..."

"To ejaculation?"

"What? No!"

"Oh dear! Well, that could be part of the problem... You have no way to relieve the tension. I guess that's my fault for not teaching you how. I suppose I just assumed you'd figure it out. Well then, let's fix that right now. Drop your pants. No. Strip off all of your clothes. Let's see what you look like. Besides you need to get used to getting naked. Sex is better naked."

Mom clapped her hands once, loudly. "Go on, strip!"

I was so accustomed to obeying her that I didn't stop to think about it. A moment later I was standing there naked as she looked me over. Only then did I feel awkward. I hadn't been naked in front of her in seven or eight years. I automatically covered my groin with both hands.

Mom sighed. "My, you have grown up. When did that happen? You are healthy and normal if a bit skinny... I need to put a few pounds on you. But there is nothing unsightly or unpleasant about you. In fact, I think you look quite nice."

She stepped closer and moved my hands.

"Oh my!" she said smiling. "You are no longer my little man. You, my son, are grown."

She touched my penis and it twitched in response. I felt it growing and swelling in her hand. No one had ever touched it, held it before. I watched stunned as my Mom got down on her knees in front of me and examined my growing organ. Her touch was delicate and yet unavoidably arousing. She examined it closely, gently lifting and turning it, softly caressing it and my balls.

"Very nice.Very nice indeed," she said as she stroked it. Her hands felt so good that I was quickly stiff and hard.

"I'd say it's a good nine inches. You should be proud. It's straight, long, and thick. This," she said still slowly stroking it, "is going to make women very happy. Well, once you learn how to use it."

Mom continued to stroke it slowly and looked up at me. Our eyes locked and I found myself wondering why I'd never noticed the green flecks in her hazel eyes before. She puckered her lips and kissed the tip. I felt something jolt me. Her mouth opened and she slid it in. Her tongue ran a few circles around my knob then she took it deeper. I felt her tongue on the bottom of the shaft and then she started stroking faster and squeezing tighter. It felt incredible and exhilarating.

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned.

Mom popped it out of her mouth and smiled.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she said as she continued to stroke a little faster. "You can do this whenever you feel the need... or if you want help, you can ask me."

I felt a sudden warm rush and what felt like an internal explosion of ecstasy throughout my body as I had my first orgasm. My load blew, sending rope after rope of thick spunk shooting out. The first spurt caught Mom in the face as she was talking. The next several splattered her neck and dress.

I was shocked and stared as Mom simply smiled up at me. She licked her lips, wiped her face and licked her fingers, and swallowed.

"Oh my! Lester! That was impressive!" she said as she milked the last drops from my still twitching organ. She licked them up and looked at her dress.

"My goodness what a huge load!" She said as she stood up.

"What happened?" I asked. I felt weak and yet wonderful.

Mom smiled. "You climaxed, you orgasmed, silly. That's what you do when your cock is stimulated enough by sex or in this case masturbation. This..." she said gesturing at the white ropes covering her dress, "is your semen or spunk. It carries the sperm you make. If you ejaculate like this inside a girl it will likely make her pregnant."

Of course, it all made sense. All the trivial bits of sexual information I had acquired added up and I finally grasped the concept and saw the big picture, or at least most of it.

"So I have to get my..."

"Cock..." Mom said.

"Inside her? How?"

Mom's eyebrows rose. "You don't know?"

I just shook my head. "I'm not sure."

"Well this dress is soaked and I need to get it off," she said as she unzipped and stepped out of it. She stood there in front of me and stripped. I could recall seeing her bare breasts before as a small child but now as she dropped her bra I couldn't help but stare.

Her breasts were full and round and still quite firm (she was only 38) and I would later check her bra to see the tag was 32C. Her areola were a pinkish-tan and her nipples were reddish-pink like the erasers on pencils. I saw she was watching me and she smiled.

"I suppose you've never seen a naked woman before," she said as she stripped off her panties and kicked off her shoes.

"N-No."

"Well here it is," she said and slowly turned in a circle before me. When she was facing me again she stepped closer and pushed me back to the bed.

"Sit," she commanded and I did.

She stepped closer and put her right leg on the bed, her crotch in front of my face.

"This is my vulva which guards my vagina, that's the opening which leads to the womb, and that's where you put your cock during sex. Here, give me your hand."

She placed my hand on her and I felt the warmth and the folds of her pussy. She guided me and I felt my finger slipping into a moist opening and as it slid in deeper she gasped.

"I'm supposed to put my... cock inside... here?"

"Yes, the act is very pleasant for both and the result is, hopefully, an orgasm for both of you."

"But it feels small..."

"It will stretch, and as you arouse your lover with caresses and kisses, her desire causes her to become wet, making it easier. See?"

Mom pulled my hand out and I saw my finger glistening with moisture.

"Smell it," she said.

I did and found it strangely intriguing. Strong and a bit musky but sweet and pleasant.

"If your lover smells like that, sex is okay. If she smells sour or fishy, call it off, she isn't clean or healthy.

This all made sense and I sniffed my finger again.

"I think it's nice..."

Now I looked at Mom's pussy again and hesitantly touched it. Mom's hair was a natural dark red she called auburn. The hair on her mound was a bit darker but thinned out closer to her pussy. It felt soft on my skin and my touch seemed to trigger a response as she gasped and almost quivered as my fingers explored her folds, finally finding her vagina again. I slid my finger into her and found her even wetter. Instinct took over and I moved my finger in and out and she moaned a bit under her breath. It felt strange and exciting. I knew this was exceptional, taboo, and wrong in so many ways, yet I was intrigued and curious. I honestly expected her at any moment to end it. I couldn't believe I was sitting on my bed fingering my naked mother. It all made sense. I understood finally what she was teaching me, showing me, and I understood the gravity of what she was doing. I realized she was allowing me to do what no mother should or would.

I also realized that I had another hard-on and wanted her. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted her to show me, teach me more. I slowly removed my hand and could not help but bring it to my nose and inhale her scent deeply. I sighed. I don't know why, but I opened my mouth and tasted her fluid. It was sweet and I loved it. I realized what I had done and looked up at her.

Mom was staring at me. Her eyes flicked from my mouth to my cock, to my eyes. She put her foot back on the floor and pushed me back onto the bed. She straddled me on her hands and knees. I felt her breasts against my chest and her fur brushed my cock as she lowered herself onto me. I felt her wetness as she slid her pussy along my shaft a few times. Then she grasped it and guided it into her. She held it there for a moment then pushed. I felt my cock slide into her several inches, only for her to stop and pull back a little. She then pushed down further, paused, and pushed again. Suddenly I was fully and completely buried in her.

It felt fantastic! Nothing had ever felt so good and so right. It was soft, warm, and wet. Mom had her eyes closed while doing this and moaned softly. The whole experience however was too much and I blew my load deep inside of her.

"Oh no!" I gasped.

But Mom didn't act upset, she seemed pleased in fact.

"Oh god, it feels so good..." she moaned as she sat up and caressed her belly as my cock finished belching my cum.

She rose up and I thought she was going to get off of it but instead she stopped with just the knob inside of her and slowly sank back down.

"Oh god..." I moaned.

"That is such a good cock, Lester. It has been too long since I had a nice big cock inside of me... Too long since I felt a hot load of spunk filling me... Too long..."

She leaned forward again, her tits pressed against me and she stared into my eyes as she rocked her hips up and down on my cock. Faster and faster she went. The room was filled with the sounds of my bed creaking and thumping against the wall, the wet sloppy, squishy sounds from our fluids seeking escape, and our labored breathing. She leaned closer and closer until our lips met. We kissed, far more passionate and for far longer. I loved the taste of her and relished the feel of her lips. My hands caressed her waist and hips. She broke the kiss and slid forward until her breasts were in my face. I kissed them and then began sucking on one. She gasped as I started thrusting in and out. I grasped her hips and held her tightly as my rutting instincts took over and I pounded her pussy harder and harder, faster and faster. She cried out, quite loudly,

"OH GOD!"

I felt her body stiffen and quiver. Her pussy seemed to squeeze my cock tightly and pulsed. And amazingly I blew a third, albeit much smaller load. I relaxed as she trembled for a moment longer then slowly relaxed on top of me.

Now Mom wasn't big, she had quite a nice trim figure, and I wrapped my arms around her and held her as we fought to catch our breath. Mom began to cry softly. Slowly she slid off of me and lay on my bed. I sat up, worried. But she was smiling at the same time.

After a few minutes, she sat up, reached out for me, and crawled into my lap. She kissed me and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"Thank you, Lester... I needed that. God how I needed that!"

"You mean you're not upset?"

"God no!" she said. "I needed a good fucking and it's been ten or twelve years since a man gave me a good orgasm. God, son, I could feel you spurting inside of me! It felt amazing and my orgasm was one of the best I've ever had! I'm not upset! I'm thrilled!"

"But what if you get pregnant now?"

Mom smiled, "That can't happen, honey. Remember when I got sick and stayed in the hospital? Gosh, you were what? Ten? Eleven years old? Well, I got sick because there was something wrong with my womb. The Doctors had to take it out. So I can't ever get pregnant!"

She stopped with a shocked look on her face. "Oh my god! I think your spunk is leaking!"

She hopped up and wiped her pussy, her hand had a small puddle of spunk and long tendrils running back to her folds.

"Wow!" she said surprised. "That's never happened before! Well, no one has ever given me so much either... It... feels strange and yet good. I don't know if I can keep it from leaking out though. My few lovers usually orgasm once and that's all. You've orgasmed in me, what? Three times? That's incredible!"

She bent over and wiped her messy hand on her soiled dress. When she stood, her eyes locked with mine.

"You must think I've lost my mind," she said. "Well, maybe I have. What we've done, no... what I've done is wrong. So very wrong. If anyone knew..."

"Yeah," I said, "But no one does. And I'm not gonna tell. People already think I'm weird. If they knew this? God! I'd die!"

Mom stopped and stepped closer. She bent over and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Lester, No one can ever know we did this. But I don't want you feeling guilty or embarrassed either. This was special... for both of us. Yes, you needed this, uh education... But sweetheart, I needed this too. I needed a man and you were amazing. Thank you for doing that for me."

Mom kissed me on the forehead and stood, smiling sweetly, her hands on her hips. I looked her over and for the first time ever, saw her as a woman, not my Mom. She stood 5'8" and was gifted with an amazing figure. Her bust was 36", her waist a mere 26", and her hips 38" (Later I would learn these measurements, but at this moment I just saw perfection.) Her legs were long and shapely, not skinny. Her skin tone was fair but flawless and her smile seemed suddenly brighter. I recognized that she was not just sexy, but beautiful.

"Mom, you are beautiful!" I blurted out.

"Oh! That's just because I'm naked!" she replied.

"No! Really. You are a beautiful woman and I don't know why guys aren't lining up to take you out all the time."

"What a sweet thing to say. Thank you."

She started to turn away but stopped.

"You know... it might have something to do with my not looking for a man too, right?"

"You aren't?"

She took a couple of steps over towards the door. I realized that I didn't want her to leave, I didn't want this magic to end.

"Why not? You said you needed a good fucking..." I said, surprising myself with the casual use of the word.

She stopped and stood there for a moment. She slowly turned and then leaned back against the door frame.

"I'm not sure I can talk about this right now, Lester. I might later... I hadn't thought about discussing... certain things with you. But now, after this... maybe."

She turned to go, I threw one more ploy.

"Mom, you forgot your clothes."

She turned and laughed. "So I did. I guess I'm a little distracted."

She walked over and bent over to pick them up. She had her back to me and kept her knees straight. This gave me a view of her ass and her pussy. She was close enough I could have touched her. I could even see thin tendrils of spunk hanging from her pussy. Too quickly the moment passed. She gathered her things and started to leave. She paused at the door.

"Lester, what just happened was special. This is not how we're going to continue. This was a one-time thing. It was wrong... but it was necessary. I don't regret it, but..."

She left the room.

Dinner was not typical. The TV was on and we listened to Walter Cronkite as we ate in silence. There was no conversation and she seemed to be trying to avoid eye contact. I did my homework while she did the dishes and some ironing. She surprised me by going to bed earlier than normal. She kissed me on the head and was gone. That night I did something unusual. I went to bed naked. I lay there and recalled how it felt to hold her, to kiss her. I got a hard-on and decided to masturbate. It was awkward at first but I managed to reach an orgasm. I was surprised by the amount of spunk and how far it shot. But it also made me feel better. I cleaned up and finally went to sleep.

Friday was weird. I went to school but avoided people. I no longer cared to be accepted or involved. I guess it showed because Steve Babcock, my off-and-on bully stopped me as we were walking home.

"Hey, Les! What's your problem today? Huh? Why are you dodging everyone? You think you're better than us because you make all A's?' he taunted, "Well I'm sick of it!" he threw a punch which I managed to block with my books.

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers