Mom's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But somewhere deep inside a switch had been flipped. I realized that I was no longer a kid. I was eighteen, I had a big dick and had fucked a woman. I was not going to take this any longer. I managed to hold onto one book with my left hand. I held this in his face and he angrily batted it aside. My deep windup right punch was already on its way and he never saw it. He dropped instantly, out cold. His friends couldn't believe it and stood stunned. I fully expected them to jump me but a little old man called out from his front porch.

"Just because a fella ain't never been violent, don't mean he ain't. It just means he never had a reason. Now pick that fella up and take him home."

I was walking on air when I got home. I was trying to decide how to tell Mom but was surprised to see she was home already. As I passed the '55 Rambler I could hear the popping noises as the engine cooled. Mom was seated at the dinette and a bottle of Irish Cream sat in front of her. She was drinking in the middle of the afternoon! (Yeah, it wasn't strong, but mom never drank that I knew of). She pointed to the fridge.

"There's a six-pack of Dr.Pepper, why don't you grab one?"

I did, popped the top, and sat down. I waited for her to speak, I realized she needed to talk. After a minute or two, she did.

"Lester, I had trouble sleeping last night. I worried that what we did would curse us or damn us. And it caused me to address... other issues in my life. I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and came home early. It's time I told you a few things."

She took a drink, then continued, "You know I dated a few men when you were younger, but the reason I never married was that... well... I was looking for a man to satisfy my needs, my sexual needs. And I have to admit that I did indeed sleep with several of those men. But sadly none of them were good enough." She sighed, "To be blunt honey, none of them made me orgasm. Your father made me orgasm several times the night we made love and I wanted that again. It's addictive I guess. Well, I'd just about given up. It was chancy, what if I'd gotten pregnant? I tried to time it with my cycle so that the chances were slim but still it was risky. I had a friend. Her name was Madison. Madison was quite attractive. Well, one night I was confiding all of my worries to her and she said that maybe I was looking in the wrong place, that maybe I didn't need a man. She said I could please myself until someday when the right man came along. I said I didn't know how to do that. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She stripped and I watched as she masturbated in front of me. Watching her orgasm made me hungry for release. She undressed me and helped me. It was so liberating! But I couldn't quite reach a climax... I was growing frustrated. Then..." Mom took a deep breath before continuing. "Then she helped me. She made me orgasm."

Mom looked up at me. She was awaiting my reaction but honestly, I was clueless.

"Okay, cool." I finally said.

"We... touched, kissed, and made love all that night."

"You can do that?" I asked.

"Yes. Listen, sweetheart, when men love men it is called homosexuality. When women love women it is called lesbianism. I've not dated men because I've discovered women can please me sexually."

"But I pleased you yesterday. You orgasmed..."

"Yes, and it was quite a shock to me." she reached across the table and held my hand. "A very, very pleasant surprise I should say. So while I thought I was lesbian, now it seems I'm not."

I thought it over for a minute. "Mom, it seems to me you needed her then like you needed me yesterday. It was a matter of who was available."

"It's not quite that simple, I was Madison's lover for a year or so, then moved on. I've had and actually still have several girlfriends that I make love to." She took another drink. "You know or knew them, Carol, Diane, Joyce, and currently Marie."

I sat there lost in thought. I remembered all of them, especially Marie. All of them had spent late nights or all night. Sometimes Mom would get a babysitter when I was younger and go out with one of them. I tried to picture my Mom and each of them kissing and hugging naked. Surprisingly, it caused my cock to stiffen. I shook myself.

"Okay, so what?"

"Well honey, now that you know about sex, and about me, is it going to be a problem if I spend the night at Marie's or if she spends the night here?"

I was shocked by the words coming out of my mouth but they escaped before I could stop myself.

"Mom you can have sex with anyone you want to, I just want to be one of them."

Mom shot to her feet and left the room. I was so angry with myself, I wanted to bang my head on the wall. I finally got up and went to my bedroom. I had only been in there a few minutes when Mom left. When she didn't return after an hour, I fixed a chicken pot pie and tried watching TV. I guessed she had gone to Marie's and finally went to bed.

Saturday dawned and I woke up with another hard-on. I had been dreaming about Mom and started to masturbate again. I realized why the guys called it "jacking off". But at that moment I heard a car door shut outside. I went to my window and glanced out. Our house was a small two-bedroom, one bath at the end of a dead-end road. We didn't have neighbors very close (which was a good thing with the noise we made the other day, remember, we had no air conditioning and the windows were often open). I saw there was a car in the driveway. It was a white and green Chevy. I recognized it as being Barbara's, a friend of Mom's who I realized was not on her list of lovers. I threw on some chinos and a t-shirt.

When I opened the door, Barbara simply pushed past me and walked on in. I closed the door and followed. She was wearing a long trench coat, tied at the waist. Standing in the living room she faced me. She was a loud, bold redhead.

"Les, your Mother and I had an interesting talk last night. Now I understand that I am to give you this letter first and you must read it. No, I don't have any idea what's in it."

I opened the envelope and read,

Lester,

Trust Barbara, but only so far. Do whatever she says, but DO NOT tell her about Thursday. She thinks you are still a virgin. I love you.

Mom.

I shoved the letter into my pocket and looked up. Barbara sighed.

"Okay then, your Mother has called in a favor. Understand this though, if you ever breathe a word of this to anyone I will cut your dick off! Got it? Good, now let's get this over with."

Barbara untied the coat and let it fall. She wore no dress underneath, only heels, stockings, and a garter belt. Her breasts were bigger than Mom's, in fact, her waist was a bit thicker and her hips wider. She was an inch shorter but still quite sexy.

"Well?" she barked, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes."

"Then get undressed!"

I stripped and my cock quickly swelled.

"Oh, myyy..." Barbara said as she sat on the sofa. "Come over here," she beckoned me to stand in front of her and she touched, squeezed, and stroked my stiffening cock. "My, my, my, what a nice cock you have Les. I suppose you know what to do with it?"

"I think so..." I answered and she smiled.

"First, you need to warm me up," she said as she patted the sofa next to her. I sat and we began to kiss. I still needed lots of practice there and it showed. It only seemed to confirm to her that I was indeed a virgin. She coached me and seemed quite content to make me practice. She let me caress and squeeze her big tits, even allowing me to suck on them a bit. It seemed that she liked it. As I sucked, she whispered in my ear,

"Have you ever heard of cunnilingus?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"You kiss and lick a woman's pussy. It's very pleasing to her if you do it right and pleasing for you as well. It's okay, go on. Try it. I imagine you want to get a close look at a pussy anyway..."

Well, I did want to look at her pussy so as she reclined on the sofa, I knelt on the floor in front of her as she lifted and spread her legs.

Oh my god. Comparing her pussy to Mom's was a shock. Barbara was a natural redhead and the hair on her pussy was very light and very thin, thus giving me a much better view of her pussy. What I would later discover were labia were thicker, fatter. And her lips were longer and her love button, her clitoris was larger, much larger. Taking Mom's advice I sniffed and she smelled nice, I followed Barbara's directions and started kissing her pussy. She continued to talk me through the lesson and I was soon licking her pussy from the bottom to the top. She produced a sweet moisture and I loved it. The taste and the scent were very addictive. I forgot all about wanting to fuck her and stayed where I was. She explained what a clitoris was and how delicate and sensitive it was. I was finally allowed to kiss and lick it. I paid very close attention to what she said and after what seemed like an eternity, she started squeezing her tits and moaned.

"That's so good, so good... Oh my god boy! Stick your thumb in my pussy! Stick it in! Yes! Now gently suck on my clitty, Not too hard! Lick it! Lick it! Faster! Faster!"

I started flicking the tip of my tongue back and forth across her button and she orgasmed with a long, drawn-out groan.

"Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, huhhhhhh, huhhhhhh, huhhhhhhhhh.... Oh god, oh god oh god..."

I was surprised as well. I of course had no idea you could make a woman climax this way. My cock was a bit limp having become bored when it wasn't immediately buried in her pussy. I sucked her wetness off of my thumb and smiled innocently.

"How did I do?"

Barbara shook herself and smiled. "You're a natural! God, the girls are gonna love you! Come here and kiss me you rascal!"

We kissed and she seemed unfazed by the wetness on my face. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and introduced me to French Kissing. She stroked my cock until I was stiff. Okay, it only took a couple of strokes. Then she laid down on the sofa and spread her legs. I got between her legs and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. I started off slow and eased it in as I had with Mom but Barbara grabbed my arms and used her legs to pull us together.

"Don't be shy! Bury that cock deep! Come on boy! Fuck me!"

We fucked and I came embarrassingly quickly. She didn't seem to care, simply shoving a tit in my face and urging me on. We fucked off and on for the whole morning. We did it with her on top, she showed me doggie style and we did it standing with me behind her as she bent over the sofa. I loved this position as it allowed me to watch my cock disappearing into her pussy and then emerging, glistening with moisture. She seemed to truly relish everything we did too. She was loud and always either aching me or praising me. I climaxed several times and her pussy was sooo full it was leaking out everywhere. The wild thing was that Barbara didn't just not care, she reveled in it. She kept up a constant commentary on the feeling of the cum in her or coming out, or the mess it was making. She introduced me to a blow job (or so she believed) and like everything we did, I feigned ignorance, confusion, or surprise. To tell the truth, I was thrilled to try everything she suggested. About the only thing we didn't do was anal. I didn't know it was a thing and in 1960 it wasn't as well known or discussed.

Finally, around noon she proclaimed that we were finished and cleaned up a bit. Donning her trench coat she paused and the door for one last long, deep kiss.

"Well Les, it's been fun. A lot of fun. Now don't tell anyone where you learned to fuck and don't go getting a girl pregnant."

"So this was a one-time thing?" I asked, "We can't do it again?"

Barbara smiled and sighed heavily. "Look, Your Mom said you needed to fuck, to lose your virginity and she asked me to do it. Let's just say I've done this a few times so she knew I would be willing. But the fact is, I am married and happy. I don't need affairs. I just simply love introducing boys to the joys of sex. I'm not worried about my husband finding out because he knows and approves. I'll go home, we'll make love and I'll tell him all about it, I only leave out the names. He then gets to prove to me that, however good this morning was with you, he's a better lover. That makes him happy. Now, I think you have some cleaning up to do. You don't want your Mother coming home to this mess, do you?"

She left and I got busy cleaning up. It was late April and the house was open, warm breezes helped to carry away the smell of sex. I was still naked as it simply felt good and daring. I cleaned everything as best I could, still I flipped the sofa cushions over as they were still damp. I was finally finished and was sitting at the table eating lunch when Mom came home around two. I hadn't heard the car and was surprised when the door opened. She ignored my nudity and looked the house over. After a bit she went into her bedroom. When she emerged she too was naked. She made a sandwich and sat across from me and ate.

"Did you and Barbara have fun?"

"Uhm... yeah, you could say that."

"Much cleaning up to do?"

"Yeah, a lot actually."

"I see you flipped the cushions..."

"Yeah, they're still damp where I washed them."

"I want to ask if you enjoyed it but I know Barbara. I'm sure you did. I also want to ask if Barbara enjoyed you, but I know from experience that she had to. So I will ask if she has any clue that she wasn't your first?"

"Nope, I think she believed it. After all, I only got to fuck you once, I fucked her a dozen times or more... yeah it had to be more... She showed me so many ways to do it and taught me cunnyling...ing..."

"Cunnilingus" Mom corrected me.

"Yeah, that. And I made her climax doing it!"

"Oh really?" Mom looked skeptical.

"I think I like that... a lot!"

"Okay, so mister so what was your favorite, uhm, position?"

"Well I really loved it when she bent over the sofa and I stood behind her. She seemed tighter and she was really loving it, really loud, and I could watch my cock... God, this seems so weird talking about this stuff with you."

"Well Les, it feels weird to me too," she said. "But so is sitting naked, eating lunch with my naked son. Why are you naked by the way?"

"Oh, I dunno. I was hot, I figured why bother? I finished and realized I was starving. Why are you naked?"

Mom smiled and leaned back in her chair, hands in her lap, tits on full display. "I'm not sure. There have been times, with my girlfriends, that we strip and stay naked for as long as we can. It feels good, liberating, daring. I also wanted to cool off, it's rather warm today."

I decided to take a risk. "Do you want to have sex?"

Mom sighed. "Oh Lester, there is nothing I would rather do. But we can't. You are my son. It's wrong for us to have sex."

"But we did."

"Yes. I have been thinking about that. I realize that I was desperate for sex and saw a chance and took it. It was wrong. I took advantage of you."

"So what now?" I asked.

Mom got up and said, "We go sit down and talk. Rather I talk and you listen."

I followed her into the front room, she reclined on the sofa and I sat in the big armchair.

I dashed out on you because I was afraid of giving in and having more sex with you. See I was still very aroused and felt I would give in. I went down to the payphone and called Marie, she told me to come over. She asked what had upset me and of course, I couldn't tell her the truth. I said that I was feeling aroused when I walked in on you as you were masturbating. I told her I watched you and felt desire for an orgasm and fled lest I do something unnatural."

She shifted and crossed her legs. "Believe it or not, Marie asked if you had a big cock. I said it was and showed her like this (Mom gestured with her hands), and she shook her head. Lester, she actually asked me if I would fuck you if you weren't my son. Of course, I said yes. She asked if you were a virgin and of course, I said you were as far as I knew. So then she suggested we call Barbara. I realized this might backfire but thought it would be good for you."

Mom smiled and stretched.

"Of course I knew it would be good for her too! I'm glad it worked out."

"What did you mean that it could backfire?"

"Well if you somehow let it slip that we had fucked, or that sex with Barb might make you... uhm... hungrier?"

"Oh! Well, maybe."

Mom stared up at the ceiling. "Marie and I stripped, bathed together, made love, ate dinner, made love some more... it was wonderful."

"Tell me about it, please? I want to understand."

Mom smiled and sighed, "Okay, so Barbara introduced you to cunnilingus. Well, women and do that to each other too. We also use our hands to caress each other. Sometimes we insert a finger or two inside of each other and stroke, sometimes we use a toy. Marie has one made of ivory. It is carved to very closely resemble an erect male organ. When she uses that on me... and then puts her mouth on my pussy... I always climax."

She looked at me, "It's usually slower, more gentle than sex with a man, or at least in my experience."

"Oh," I said. "Well, if you don't want to have sex with me... Could I do those kinds of things for you? When you want to? And instead of fucking me, you could just use your hands and mouth like the first time..."

Mom started to speak but stopped. I rushed ahead.

"You said you would do it for me if I asked..."

Mom looked surprised. "Oh! I-I suppose I did, didn't I. Well, that was a mistake... on my part."

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked.

Mom sighed and rubbed her nose for a moment. She sat up and faced me.

"Look Lester, I want to help you explore your sexuality, to learn and grow, to become an amazing lover for the women who are going to come into your life. My actions the other day were with that goal in mind. I just didn't expect my boy to have such a nice cock, nor did I expect my desire to so weaken me. I thought I could take it slow and just help you climax. I had no intention of having sex with you. I thought it would be a thrill for you to see a naked woman, I had no idea it would thrill me too. I knew you would get excited to touch and feel a real pussy, but I got too excited myself and lost control. We are not supposed to be naked like this, but here we are. What I should have done is just set you up with Barbara from the get-go, but I wasn't thinking clearly."

"So, why are we naked?"

"Lester, If you are not comfortable being naked, not comfortable with your body, the way you look, well, you won't exude the confidence of a good lover. You need to be able to ignore your nudity and in a way, hers. If you focus on meeting her needs, pleasing her rather than pleasing yourself, she will see that and feel appreciated rather than used."

"Oh."

Mom got up and turned on the television. We sat and watched for a couple of hours. I decided to go take a shower. When I came out, Mom was finishing up a phone call.

"Lester, I know I was out all night, but Marie just called to ask me to come back tonight. She said she had a surprise for me. I didn't want to go but she insisted. Do you mind?"

"No Mom, go on."

Mom smiled and went into her bedroom leaving the door open. After freshening up and touching up her makeup, she called out,

"What do you think I should wear?"

I wandered in and decided to have some fun. I looked through her lingerie drawer and handed her a garter belt, some stockings, and a bra and panty set. I paused and put the panties back.

Mom raised an eyebrow and smiled, "No panties?"

"Barbara wore only a garter belt, stockings, and a trenchcoat."

"Oh my god!" Mom exclaimed. "That woman is so daring!"

As she donned these I went to her closet and looked for a particular dress I liked. I found it and held it out for her. It was a short-sleeved dress, red with tiny white polka dots, a white collar, and white buttons all the way down the front. It fit her nicely, stopping an inch below her knee. I waited until she donned the dress and her heels before stopping her. I unbuttoned the top three buttons then knelt and unbuttoned the bottom three. She looked in the mirror and moved a little, posing. Then she unbuttoned another on the top and bottom as well. This allowed the dress to gap and show off the top of her stockings and some of her chest.