Mom's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we're going to be risque..." she said smiling, "Let's be truly risque."

I took a chance and stepped forward. I slipped my left arm about her waist and pulled her tight. As she had just spent time doing her lipstick, I tilted my head and kissed her neck. She giggled, then gasped as my right hand slipped in the open skirt and slid up to her bare pussy. I brushed my fingers through her fur and down to her pussy where I played for a brief moment with her lips. Her hand grasped my wrist and I expected her to push me aways, but she didn't.

"Gently!" she whispered in my ear. "Slowly explore, don't rush it."

I did slow down and finally found her slit. My middle finger passed in between her lips and into her warm, moist pussy. Mom nibbled my ear as I pushed it in as far as I could. I wiggled it about and stroked a couple of times as she squeezed me. Finally, I kissed her neck just below her ear and ever so slowly slipped my finger out and brought it to my face.

It was wet with her fluids and I inhaled her scent and sighed. Mom surprised me when she smelled it too. Then, smiling, she opened her mouth and sucked my finger clean. Stepping away and grabbing her purse she grinned.

"I told you I like the taste of pussy! Now, go jack off and I'll see you tomorrow!"

I actually didn't jack off. I intended to. In fact, I laid down on her bed and started, but somehow, I fell asleep. I dreamed about Mom making love to me. And I dreamed about her and Marie. But I awoke to a full bladder. I stumbled to the bathroom and relieved myself. I went to my bedroom and fell into bed. I was awakened around eleven as a car pulled in and a car door slammed. A minute later Mom came in. I heard her drop her purse on the table and she came directly to my room. She rapped lightly on the door frame.

"Lester? Are you awake?"

"Yeah Mom, What's up? I thought you were spending the night..."

Mom came in and sat on my bed. I sat up.

"Yes... well, uh... You see..." She was struggling for some reason. She sighed heavily and looked at me. "It has to do with Marie's 'surprise'. I got there and she was appreciative of the way I dressed, rather the way you dressed me. She has said for too long that I dress too plain. Well, we sat and kissed, then after a drink, she said it was time for my surprise." Mom took a deep breath before plunging in. "She called out and a young man came in. He was about twenty-one, tall, dark, and handsome. She said he was her gift to me I was to have sex with him. I asked who he was and she said, 'does it matter?' Well, he was good looking and since we had sex, I've been itching for another cock so I said let's go. I bent over the foot of the bed and he lifted my skirt and we fucked. It was pretty good too... But I didn't climax. It was exciting, felt good and all, but I wasn't getting close to orgasming. So I suggested we switch positions. He lay on the bed and I still dressed, mounted him. We had slow, gentle sex and I looked around and realized that there were things in this room that must be his. I asked if he lived here and he said yes, it was his room, that he was home from college for the summer.

I got up and went to confront Marie. Lester, she not only admitted that he was her son, but she also admitted SHE had sex with HIM! She said he was a good lover and she had trained him well. I was stunned. Lester, she smiled at me and said that there were a lot of women who are secretly having sex with their sons! She said she had no problem with it. She said Mothers had a responsibility to teach their sons. She said she believed it was healthy and widespread but so scandalous that no one ever admitted to it. I was struggling with this and Peter, that was his name, came down to find out what the fuss was. Well, Marie suggested that we take Peter and have a threesome!"

Mom paused to take a breath.

"Well... Did you?" I asked.

Mom laughed. "Oh no, no I didn't. I mean. How could I? That was just too much, too quick."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, I left. I went to see Joyce. As luck would have it, Carol was with her. I hesitated to tell them the whole story but simply said that I had interrupted you as you were masturbating and was shocked at your size and fled. They looked at each other and both said I was crazy. They said they had taught their sons, taken their virginity!"

"But you said they were... uh lesbee..."

"Lesbians, yes. They prefer women but apparently set that aside to educate their sons. I ended up staying and asking questions. Well, it seems that they each had similar encounters. While traveling, Joyce and her son had to share a bed. She awoke with him spooned behind her and an erection. Carol actually did walk in on her son masturbating with a pair of her panties. They each said having sex with their sons was only for their education and lasted only for a few days or so. Both declared it was nice and heartwarming. They said they actually grew to love each other more deeply. However, since they are lesbians, neither one came close to orgasm."

Mom sat quietly for a moment, I could see she was wrestling with something.

"What?"

"Well, it seems I'm not a very good liar. Joyce guessed that I hadn't fled but did indeed have sex with you. I admitted it and she also guessed that I enjoyed it. I admitted that I orgasmed and told them how great it was. I just couldn't stop myself, it was like I needed to confess as badly as I wanted to brag about my son. Well, in short, they both told me I wasn't a true lesbian but something in between called bi-sexual and that they considered me to be very lucky." She paused and took a deep breath. "They also told me to go home and fuck you..."

I was grinning now. "You know, you look really nice in that dress..."

Mom smiled back, "Thank you, sweetie, would you like to make love?"

"Yes, very much!" I answered and pulled her to me.

We kissed and I pushed my sheet and bedspread aside. Mom straddled me and rubbed her pussy against my stiff cock for a minute or two. Then she reached down and held it as she slid ever so slowly down onto it. As I sank deeper and deeper into her I was in heaven. She felt so good! Warm, wet, and snug. We made love slowly at first, and she opened her dress completely. I reached around and unhooked her bra and she lifted her breasts out. I kissed them as we made love, gradually picking up the pace. Of course, my first orgasm was way too quick, but I couldn't help it. Mom didn't seem to mind. She stood up and walked over to my desk, bending over with her back to me she wiggled her hips and giggled. I stepped up behind her and lifted her dress. Her hips, ass, and wet pussy were so sexy that I was hard in a minute. I slid it in from behind.

It felt wonderful! She seemed tighter and the position became one of our favorites. I was content to take it easy but Mom urged me on.

"Fuck me faster! Faster! Oh yes! That's sooo good! Oh god, it feels sooo good! Oh god! Yes!"

After a few minutes of this, with her constant encouragement, I was startled to hear her switch to a whiney, high-pitched voice.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Pound my pussy! Gah! Harder! HARDER!

I tried really pounding her. I gripped her waist and slammed into her every thrust.

"YES! OH GOD YES! YES! YES! YES! GAAAHHHHHH!"

Mom's orgasm was a big one and it or her screams triggered mine. I finally finished and felt exhausted and spent. I backed away and as my cock slipped from her pussy, it was followed by a flood of fluid. I stumbled back to my bed and sat down.

Mom stood there, bent over my desk, her knees trembling as globs of semen flowed out and dropped to the floor. Long tendrils hung from her lips down to her knees. She continued to moan.

After several minutes she pushed away from the desk and stood, albeit shakily. She finished removing her dress and bra, then came over to sit on the bed I held her as she struggled to remove her stockings and garter belt.

When at last we were naked together I laid down and she snuggled up against me.

"I may be making a huge mistake Lester, but I am powerless to resist you. That was an amazing orgasm. I felt it from my scalp to my toes and it was so intense and lasted for soooo long... If you can give me orgasms like that, I'll be your lover any time you want me."

Well, friends, that was exactly what happened. Folks never figured out there was anything sexual between us. Even after I fell in love and got married, we still found time for an occasional love-making session. Then when my son was about to turn eighteen and was also awkward and shy, my wife surprised the hell outta me by revealing she knew about our past and asked if I would allow her to teach our son.

Of course, I said yes.