All Comments on 'Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 01'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

My mother's breasts never grew but when she lost weight it looked like it.

FetyszpupyFetyszpupyover 4 years ago
Great job!

Omg this story is soo good! :D im ass Man but this story makes me hard ;) i cant wait to the next part :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Great start. I love huge naturals...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something amiss

So he thinks he's 34 and his mother thinks he's 28. That's a bigger mystery than her enlarging boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Honestly one of the best stories I have read on Literotica so far. Please provide us with chapter 2 very soon. And hopefully many more chapters to come with all these enormously busty beauties!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read for any teenagers out there.

But if you look for something beyond the stereo types I suggest you go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh yeah!

Big breasts FTW!

Give mom the broad hips and big ass but thin waist...she needs to stand out from her busty competition. Let her luscious curves scream "fertile female" built for pleasure.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
A great story. Cannot wait for more. Will be looking out to see when u add more chapters. Ty

O yes .......love it. See u here back soon , lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Big Tit Mom Story

Keep up the great story telling. Moms with huge tits and sons with big cocks are always incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
proof read

this story need to be edited

1 his name chaanged from thomas to jason and back to thomas

2 his age changed from 34 to 28 which is it

but other wise its a good story

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 4 years ago
Complaint's complaint's and more complaint's

Why do you people who complain about other other people's story's ALWAYS do so anonymously , if you are that good then how about sending in your own efforts ?? then we will all see how good you are , i mean this is a FREE service if you do not like what your reading then go else where , pay shit loads of money to who ever you want and then you may have the right to complain , but this person has spent his time writing for the benefit of the readers, and this story for free and he deserves the right to reply to your comments , but because you so scared of being called out you hide in the background making snide derogatory remarks people like you make me sick , i voted this a 5 and i think its worth that , its a STORY its not for profit its for FUN , so get over it and grow up .

LostSoulzLostSoulzover 4 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging comments. Yes I make a few mistakes especially with the names as I often have 2 or 3 names for a character and it gets a bit confusing. I'm human, I make mistakes. Same with the ages. It shouldnt take away from the enjoyment of the story. Please keep commenting and reading. I read all the comments good and bad. Hope to have part 2 out in early January. Even us part time authors need a break.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
I'm Liking It

As usual you are spinning a very interesting tale. I can see it now, some mysterious experiment that is affecting all on these women. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 please

Excellent start to a good story. I trust that more will be forthcoming. Very nicely told.

johnf91johnf91about 4 years ago
Loved it!

Is part two coming soon? Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter two

WE NEED CHAPTER TWO. This is such a good story

TLMorganTLMorganabout 4 years ago

Haven't heard anything from you in a while man. Hope you're doing good... This story has a fantasy build up. Can't wait for the second installment whenever you get around to it.

greenreadergreenreaderabout 4 years ago
5stars

Don't remember reading this one, loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES