Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up with his mom and an unexpected visitor.
4.9k words
4.64
52k
106

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

Previously: After having sex with his old girlfriend and barging into his moms meeting naked in front of all the huge breasted women perhaps things will continue to heat up with mom.

"Come in!" I said, my voice shaking slightly.

The door opened slightly.

"Oh sorry, I was looking for the bathroom..."

"No worries!" I said back to the door. I couldn't see who was standing there. It was obviously one of mom's friends from the meeting.

"Um..." said the unknown voice.

"Yes?" I said.

"Can I come in?" said the shy voice.

"Sure...I guess." I responded. I was a little unsure. I was just downstairs with my dick out.

The door opened and standing in the doorway I realised why she was at mom's meeting. Her gigantic tits bulged out of her thin jersey. Like 2 heavy basketballs, her tits entered the room before her. Her big hips, large bum and curvy figure followed.

"S...sorry to barge in...but...I couldn't help notice...um...you..." she trailed off.

I looked at her more closely. This woman was a curvy goddess. About 5 foot 6, huge tits and curvy ass that stuck out from her body unnaturally. She wasn't slim but had a small bit of extra weight around her middle. I guess it increased the size of her tits immensely. They hung down to her waist, full, plump and tear drop shaped. Her thin jersey clung to her body and emphasized the size of her big hips and thinnish waist. Long brown, straight and clean hair hung to her lower back. I stared. She had a gorgeous face and dark eyebrows. Sexy and sultry.

"Me?" I said surprised and a little embarrassed.

"Y...yes, downstairs, you had your...thing out!"

"Oh!" I felt myself turning red.

I thought to myself, why was she here, what did she want to talk about?

"Can I sit down?" she asked.

"Oh yes...sorry, have a seat on my sofa." I pointed to a 1-seater blue sofa she sat on. I watched her giant breasts wobble as she sat down. I was getting turned on again.

We sat in awkward silence for a few seconds.

"So...?" I said.

"Yes, sorry, my name is Kaley. As you can tell, I'm one of your moms friends."

She was starting to sound a bit more confident.

"Your mom doesn't know I'm up here, I just was curious...and...and interested in what you said downstairs."

"What I said downstairs?" I asked.

"You...said...you were...um...titfucking that girl?"

I laughed out loudly. "Oh!" I said. I felt myself turning red.

"I'm embarrassed to ask but what is that?"

"Well it's when a man puts his dick, sorry penis between a woman's breasts and thrusts between them."

"And this brings a man pleasure?" she asked tilting her head a bit. She was so cute and innocent.

"Well...yes if you're a breast man like me!"

"So you like big boobs?" she asked again.

"Yes...but not just big, massive..."

"Like bigger than a G cup?"

"G cups are awesome, a great size but the bigger the better for me!" I felt myself become hot and turned on. My heart started beating faster.

"So JJ cups would turn you on? Sorry for being so forward, I only ask because my boobs have grown immensely, and you are the only man I have met who like huge boobs. Granted, I don't get out much. I'm taking care of my elderly mother at home so that takes up all my time."

"I've never seen a woman with JJ cups before!" I said honestly.

"And that's why I'm here. As I don't get out much, I just want to feel appreciated, loved, made to feel sexy...and your penis...I mean cock turned me on to no end. I want to fuck you...I want to titfuck you, I want you to fuck me so hard on this bed that it collapses!"

I was shocked at the outburst. It seemed this one likes it rough. How lucky was I?

I got up off my bed, cock throbbing. She got up and she stood before me with a naughty smile. I pressed up hard against her and kissed her deeply. I felt her immense soft breasts squash against me. She shuddered and moaned in my mouth. I took off her jersey and marvelled at her giant JJ cup tits in her blouse and bra. I tore off her blouse and ripped her bra feeling her and finally freeing her huge tits. I started moaning as I hefted up her impossibly enormous and heavy tits in my hands.

They were so soft and my fingers sunk into the warm smooth flesh.

I brushed my eager fingers over her hard & rough nipples. She had stretch marks at the top of her tits that showed evidence of immense and quick growth. Her tits ballooned out from her body at least half a foot from her ribcage. They bounced together and were shaped like perfectly. Firm, squishy, immense and huge JJ cup tits.

I hefted up the massive tits and sucked her hard nipple in my mouth. I squeezed her tits hard around my face, sucking and slurping the warm immense breasts around my head. She squashed her tits together with her arms, wrapping the breasts around my neck. I could suffocate now and die happy I thought! I pulled back for a deep breath before diving in and mauling her giant funbags around my face, soaking them in my saliva and feeling the warmth and heaviness of them. I bounced my head onto her breasts feeling their bounce with my mouth while flicking her sensitive nipples with my tongue.

Meanwhile, she started frantically unbuttoning my pants, then took off my top. She seemed to admire my body. She pushed me on the bed. I looked up at this curvy, older woman now completely naked with a bare pussy as she took off her panties. She climbed onto the bed with me. It creaked due to the immense weight of her tits. She ran her long nails down my thighs gently, up and down, tickling my legs, causing me to moan. My cock was erect, upright and ready for action. I was so horny from all this teasing. She bent over and swallowed my big cock. I immediately felt a hot wet sucking sensation down my tool. I groaned. She could only swallow about half of it. She tried taking more of it but she started to choke and drool down my cock. Saliva covered my cock as I groaned loudly. She moaned while she sucked my cock. I watched her bob on my dick as well as watching her swaying tits bounce off my legs. Her tight wet throat accommodated my cock nicely as she now used 2 hands to give me slow handjob, spreading her spit everywhere.

I bucked my hips up in pleasure.

"Fuuuuck!" I yelled.

"You want me to fuck that big cock with my huge breasts? Tits no man has fucked before. I used to be a D cup; way too small to cover a dick this big! Thankfully this disease has it's perks too!"

"PLEASE!" I shouted. I was so desperate to have my cock wrapped in her tits.

She smiled as she teased me by gently blowing on my cock. The cool air felt wonderful and then I watched as she hefted her massive fun bags onto my legs. My heart was racing now and my cock so keen to enter paradise.

She wrapped her soft and juicy, heavy tits around my pole, and I gasped in pleasure. My cock sunk deep into her long cleavage. I felt the softness of her tits become firmer as she sandwiched my cock in her tits. She hefted her tits up slowly, making sure to cover every inch of my dripping wet cock until she reached the head. The bottom of her tits were squashed hard against my sensitive cock head.

"You like that?" she said wickedly, teasing me.

"Please! I beg you, let me fuck your tits!" I screamed.

"Well seeing as you asked so nicely!"

She squeezed and dropped her tits around my cock head and shaft. She dropped them so hard they bounced on my lap for a few seconds. Again, she hefted her tits and got into a rhythm, up and down her heavy JJ cup tits went swallowing my hot cock, sliding through deep, dark cleavage. She now massaged her tits around my cock in circles, slowly then fast. It was like she was a titfuck expert.

Tears rolled down my eyes as she lovingly fucked my hard cock between her soft mountainous pillows. I couldn't believe my luck.

"I can feel you're close! I want you to fuck me with this massive dick! Stick it so hard and fast in me, I come multiple times!" she screamed.

I didn't need more encouragement. I got up and spun her round. "I want to fuck you doggystyle!" I commanded.

She got on all fours on my bed and stuck her beautiful, big bum up to the ceiling. I stood behind her and placed my thick cock at the entrance of her cunt. I thrust forward a bit too hard and she screamed in pleasure pain.

"Fuck yeah, like that!" she gasped.

I then sunk my cock inch by inch slowly into her wet pussy. Like feeding a hose through a window I fed my cock into her hot snatch slowly while we both groaned. It felt like her pussy expanded to take my thick and long dick.

"Ahhhhhhhh...so good!" she yelled.

"Fuck, I'm almost in!" I cried.

Her pussy suddenly spasmed and shook. Surely, she couldn't be coming already?

"Cumming...fuck my cunt with your fucking monster cock...FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I thrust hard and fast now, her pussy was spasming hard, in and out my pole drove through her soaking cunt. It felt like heaven. Warm and tight and my massive dickhead was being massaged beautifully by her hot tunnel. I banged my cock hard, feeling her soft rippling ass bounce against my hard thighs. I plunged both hands onto her ass cheeks and squeezed as I felt my fingers sink into the soft fleshy ass.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!" Gon...cum...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed. The bed was creaking as I fucked her with all my energy and might hard. My cock sawing through her pussy, exploring the deep depths of her vagina. I groaned louder as I felt her cumming on my cock.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...FUCK ME YOU FUCKING FUCK!" she screamed while the bed creaked, shook and bounced off the wall. I groaned loudly.

"CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIING!" she screamed.

"Me too!" I shouted as the pleasure overtook me like a warm wave. My balls tightened, my legs went weak as she shook below me and screamed like a possessed demon, I thrust my last thrust hard, deep and fast as an incredible pleasure washed over me, starting at the sensitive head and I spunked in her cunt, deep into her womb.

"FUUUUCK!" she panted as she came hard on my cock and collapsed on the bed, with a huge smile on her face. Eyes closed. My cock still buried and throbbing in her. Her pussy still clamped around my shaft, gently massaging it. I finally pulled my cock out with a thick stream of jizz. She lay on the bed panting. I lay next to her. My cock still drooling cum. Still pointing straight up.

"Fuck that was AMAZING! Fuck you were incredible!" she said.

"As were you!" I said breathlessly.

"Well...I better get down before the rest coming looking for me." She said as she started getting dressed. "Would love to meet up again!" she said as she opened the door.

"Anytime!" I said.

She closed the door. Whew, I was exhausted after that session. I went for a shower, lay down on my bed and played with my phone. I started drifting off to sleep and the cold wind and snow outside helped do so.

I awoke with a start. Mom had sat down on my bed and was slowly stroking my hair.

"Oh...MOM! You startled me!" I smiled.

"Sorry honey...the ladies have left. I just thought we should have a talk...about earlier?"

"Oh, mom, I'm sorry..."

"No, it's um...OK...I guess" she interrupted.

"We were all just shocked and some of the ladies...well you know with this disease, besides for the obvious gives us insanely high sex drives! Some of the women here today are insatiable."

"Are you one of those insatiable women mom?"

"I...er...No...you can't...I mean..."

"Let's be honest mom, I've been honest with you." I said gently.

"Yes, I guess you're right. Yes...sometimes, I am." She conceded, her face going red.

"And what do you do when this happens?" I asked.

"I can't possibly tell you that! That's personal!" she said shocked.

"Honesty, remember mom?"

"I...I sometimes use a...I mean the shower head...or a..." she trailed off looking shy.

"Or a?" I pressed on.

"A dildo." She said.

"I see, and does this dildo satisfy you?"

"Well it's getting to a point when it's not enough. My boobs are so huge that I struggle to reach my arms around them to put it in!"

"How big is the dildo mom?"

"Six inches."

"Do you know mom, I'm a lot bigger than that?"

"Yes I know...I saw! And it looked a lot thicker too!"

There was a pause. My mind was racing with the possibilities of what could happen.

"Do you want to see it again?" I asked.

"Thomas...we shouldn't do things like this!"

"Aren't you a little bit curious to see it again, properly this time, at its fullness." I said while stroking my cock through my pants.

"OK, just a little look, ok, but I'm not touching it."

"OK mom."

I started unbuckling my pants. Mom's eyes never leaving my crotch. I took it out slowly, watching her. She looked like she was in a trance. I took the rest of my throbbing cock out slowly. It stood proudly, tall, thick and large.

"It's so big!" she said finally.

I started slowly stroking it up and down, feeling the thick hot skin over my shaft. I stared at moms' enormous breasts and started moaning.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm so horny mom, your...boobs and this dirty talk, it's exciting me!"

"Oh...well I guess this is my fault. You can carry on looking at my boobs, after all, I'm looking at your penis."

"Ahhhhh that's good!" I started moaning as I jerked myself off in front of my mom. I was trying to hold back as long as I could.

Her eyes were fixed, never leaving my cock.

"Mom?"

"Uh...yes?" she answered.

"It would be a lot nicer if I could see your breasts...you know while I stroke..."

"Oh! Of course! Whatever gets this finished quickly...I don't think we should be doing this" she said as she lifted her top over her head. Her gigantic bulging breasts were bursting out of her too small bra. They bulged out far from her body and rested on her lap. They were just gargantuan! Her breathing was heavy which I watched with incredible horniness as her breasts rose and fell. The huge sacks of massive breast meat were about to be exposed. I continued jacking my cock to my mom's breasts. I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm.

She finally released her massive bra and her glory was finally exposed. Her tits took up her entire torso, from the top of her chest to the bottom of her lap, just covering the top of her pubis. They stretched out from 1 side of her chest to the other. The best way I could describe her boobs was that they looked like Abbi Secra's. An often fantasized about model.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah!" I groaned while stroking faster. "Mom, your tits are amazing! So big...heavy!

Please lift them up.

She licked her lips while watching some precum drip onto the floor.

Without a word, she hefted up both enormous breasts to her mouth. Her tits were 4 maybe 5 times the size of her head. A few thick blue veins ran from the tops of her tits to the areola. Light stretch marks were visible at the tops of her breasts showing the rapid growth.

"Mom, I'm so close!" I yelled as I jerked my foreskin up and down my pulsating cock.

"Come for me baby!" she screamed. Look at these massive funbags, cum hard for mommy OK?"

"Ahhhhh, FUCKING HELL! Gon...Gonna COME!! YEAAAAAAAH!!" I screamed as I released massive, thick ropes that jetted out feet in front of me right onto moms bouncing breasts. "Ahhhhh MOM!" I cried as I continued jerking and shooting my hot cum onto my mom's massive mounds.

She looked shocked as her boobs bounced almost trying to catch all my cum as I continued unloading onto her body. Finally, the last few drops dribbled out.

Mom looked at my cock, then to all the cum on her breasts. "Goodness!" she said. You've almost covered me in your ejaculate.

"Almost..." I said a bit out of breath. "It's a bit hard to with boobs that big!"

"Yes...but it's...still hard!" she said as her beautiful eyes looked at me, almost piercing mine.

"It sometimes takes a while for it to go down unless I come multiple times."

"How many times?" she asked.

"Three, sometimes four." I proudly said.

"But that's insane!" she said looking shocked.

"What can I say mom?" I responded with a small smile.

"Anyway...I...I need to go...this has gone on far enough Thomas...it's...overwhelming!"

"But mom, it's fine if we..."

"NO!" she cut me off. "I need to go!"

She stormed out the room. I was left feeling shocked and a bit embarrassed. I thought it best to give her some space to take this all in. It was getting late anyway. I went for another shower and turned in, but I couldn't sleep. I couldn't help thinking what I did today was a step too far. Even though mom seemed like she was OK with it, she wasn't. I had jerked off and came on her giant tits. Maybe it was too much?

I awoke the next morning to birds chirping loudly outside my window. I checked my watch; it was still early. I felt well rested, so I got up and went downstairs to get some coffee. Mom was already downstairs cooking breakfast. She was wearing tracksuit pants showing off her large bum and a massive XXXXL tshirt that stuck to her overgrown jiggling tits. There was no hiding them.

"Hi darling!" she called out. "Come have something to eat, I made eggs, bacon, mushroom and toast! Your favourite!"

This was so weird I thought, had she forgotten about yesterday.

"Ah...thanks mom. Listen I owe you an apology!" I started to say.

"No, don't be ridiculous, we'll talk about that later, eat up!" she smiled as she sat down handing me a plate with steaming delicious food on. We ate together, chatting normally making small talk and laughing about recent family memories.

When we had finished, I loaded my plate in the dishwasher. I felt eyes on me. "Thomas! Let's have a chat." Oh shit, was this going to be as awkward as yesterday in my room?

"Let's go sit in the lounge." She suggested.

I followed her into the room. It was still a cold wintery day and the fire was roaring.

We sat down opposite each other.

"First off" she said. "I want to apologize." She continued. "You must have felt embarrassed and weird after yesterday. A mother and son...or any family member shouldn't be doing this with each other...BUT these are strange circumstances. And I...I feel like you're the ONLY one who understands what I'm going through. My growth, my feelings and lately your fascination of my body. When I felt ugly, you told me I look beautiful. You are a boob guy, I know that, but I'm thinking you know a lot about big breasts and can help me, while you're here on my journey. What do you think?"

I was speechless, had to think for a second. I'm not sure what she was offering me but what was there to think about?

"Of course I'll help you out mom and there's no hard feelings about yesterday. I just hope you're OK with it now?"

"Yes, of course!" she said smiling.

"But what do you want me to do...to help you?"

"Well in the last few days, they have grown tremendously! I need to know which bra size to order but I can no longer measure them. Can you help me measure them?"

I was shaking with horny anticipation. What could happen next I thought!

"There's a measuring tape in that drawer just above the sink. Could you fetch it for me? I'll take off this top."

"O...OK." I said.

I got up and fetched the tape. I came back and was shocked and amazed to see the immense growth of my mom's tits. I stared at them openly.

"Close your mouth silly! I know they're massive!"

"Mom, your boobs are bigger than massive...they're..." I trailed off.

"Well come on boob boy, come measure them. I need your help." She laughed.

"I don't really know how to measure boobs." I said truthfully.

"Just use this sheet from the doctors office."

I measured her breasts with shaky hands. I calculated the different measurements nervously.

"Mom?" You've grown! You were a 32M. Well you're still 32 but your cup size has grown. It's insane...but beautiful!"

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers
12