Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly changed the subject.

"So you don't have a boyfriend then?"

"No, like I said I was engaged for a while but that didn't work out. Then I grew these huge tits and...

Thomas, are you getting horny? I know that face!" she laughed.

"Uh...yeah!" I admitted.

"Why don't we meet up again under less stressful circumstances. I'm off tomorrow, if you're not doing anything? Perhaps we can fool around in your old bedroom?"

"Yeah, sounds good!" I tried to say indifferently.

I paid the bill, exchanged phone numbers and left. Not before a big hug and her squeezing my bum.

I phoned mom who was on her way to the car. "Good timing, I said!"

We met at the car and I helped unload the shopping into the back of the car.

"So how was your little date?" she asked.

"It wasn't a date mom? I think just more of a catch up..."

"You couldn't wait to sit down and stare at those huge boobs, I bet!" she said boldly.

"MOM!" I said jokingly. "You're embarrassing me!" You're a man of 28 years old, I can't embarrass you. I know you've had sex a few times at least. Just own it! You know what you like and you like Sharon's huge boobs!" she laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"OK, well she's coming over tomorrow afternoon at five 'o clock and may stay for dinner if that's ok?"

"Oh? At five?" Um...I'm having a few women coming to the house tomorrow...but should be fine!" she added while smiling.

"Oh cool, like a end of year party?"

"Ah no...it's more like...well, you know I have this problem with my boobs growing?"

I nodded.

"Well I joined a group of women with the same problem and we get together once a month to discuss things."

"So a whole lot of women get together and talk about their boobs?" I asked.

"Well it's more complicated than that, but yes!" she said.

"Well we won't disturb you!" I said honestly.

"So all the women coming tomorrow have...big tits?"

"Well yes, but not by choice!"

"How many are there of you?" I asked.

"5 of us, including me!"

"Whew, a whole house filled with busty beauties!" I laughed.

Mom laughed too. "Well, you'll be busy with your own one upstairs, I'm sure!"

I was so excited, I couldn't wait.

The next day flew by. Before I knew it, it was almost five pm. The doorbell rang and a few of my moms' friends from her Macromastia meeting walked in. I was in the lounge but greeted 4 gorgeously busty Milfs. Each one with tits bigger than their head. They were very friendly to me but when the meeting started, I excused myself and went up to my room.

Sharon was running late, but eventually I heard the doorbell ring, some chatter, laughter and finally the steps outside my room. I was so horny. I hadn't been laid in a few months so this would be amazing.

I opened my door.

"Hey...oh my god, so embarrassing!" she said.

"What?"

"Downstairs, those huge breasted mommies thought I was there for their meeting! You didn't tell me your mom had Macromastia!"

"It didn't come up." I said.

"Well anyway, your room looks the same. It's kinda hot. I remember fooling around as teenagers...although I have bigger tits now!"

"Yeah you do!" I said as I swooped her up and gently put her on the bed. "You're still as petite as I remember although you have a bigger bum and amazing tits!"

We sat chatting a bit, her lying with her head on my chest and me stroking her long, smooth hair. I could smell her hair and it smelt of expensive, rich shampoo. The smell drove me wild.

Finally, she turned around, facing me and with her sexy green eyes stared into mine. I just heard the words, "Take me now!" and that was it for me.

I spun her around on her back. We kissed passionately, me on top while pulling her busted buttoned shirt off, breaking the buttons (they were flying all over the floor). I kissed down her neck which caused her to moan. Her huge bra and cleavage gave me an instant hard on and I wasted no time in cupping her huge GG cup tits in her bra. They were so soft, my fingers melted into them as I squeezed the heavy tits. My whole hand could not cover just 1 of her tits. It was hot, passionate and wild as I took off her pants, undid her bra and removed her panties. She suddenly stood up and pulled my pants off. She pushed me firmly onto the bed.

My cock sprang out my boxers. All nine inches of it, thick, heavy and ready to explode. She swallowed my cock up and bounced her body allowing her head to swallow more of me inside her wet mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" I yelled. She moaned around my cock, spit glistening all over it as she lifted her head and gently licked the tip and around the front of my cock. She now was licking it, sucking it and kissing it, basically worshipping my cock as I groaned louder. She slid her hand up and down my cock now as she sucked me off, giving me a wet handjob and blowjob. The feeling was incredible. I watched as her giant tits squashed against the bed, bulging out from either side of her small, shapely body. She ran her long nails over my hairless balls which caused me to moan louder and writhe in pleasure. "Please let me fuck your tits!" I begged.

And with a naughty smile she hefted her huge, heavy jugs either side of my thighs. She mashed her massive mounds around my cock. I howled out in pleasure. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed.

"Keep it down!" she warned while laughing herself.

My slippery cock travelled through her tits, being squished from either side. The soft, heavy tits massaged my hard and sensitive dick. She pressed her elbows together making a sleeve for my cock as she bounced her body on the bed. Causing her jiggling tits to shake around me.

"Ahhh, it's too much, I can't!" I shouted.

"Shhh! And you can last, do it!" she smiled wickedly.

Her boobs were pressed against me even tighter now and my slippery cock slid through her deep dark cleavage easily. "I'm...trying to...!" I yelled desperately as my over stimulated cock felt so good, I couldn't hold back. Just before I started to cum, and she sensed it, she beat off my cock onto her hard nipple. I felt the nipple poke the top of my dickhead and finally I erupted cum hard and fast onto her chest while still beating me off.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fuuuuuucking HELL!" I cried as I continued cumming massive thick ropes of hot cum on her enormous tits.

"Cum for me baby! Mmmmmmm, so much!" She slid my cock back into her cleavage and gently pressed her tits around my shaft one more time as the cum dripped onto my groin and cock.

"You ready to fuck me?" she asked.

"Oh my GOD!" someone screamed.

We both looked around and jumped out of our skin. There in the doorway was one of moms' busty friends, staring at us, shocked. I jumped up and tried to cover up and so did Sharon.

"S...sorr...Um...got to go!" she yelled.

"Wait, hold on!" I said. But it was too late. She was running down the stairs. I suddenly forgot I was naked and chasing her. Sharon was just behind me, covering her boobs with her arms. I came downstairs to absolute silence. Teacups broke, loud gasps were heard. There I was standing completely naked, with my hard cock still pointing up to the roof, throbbing.

My mom was the first to speak!

"Jesus Christ Tom! What the hell are you doing? Cover yourself up!"

"I can explain..." I said to still shocked silence.

"No, let me explain!" said Sharon who had just come in behind be. Also completely naked except for her arms covering up. "We were just fooling around and..."

"They were TITFUCKING on his bed!" yelled the other women.

More gasps and a few women clapped their hands to their mouth.

"Is this true?" my mom asked.

Before I could answer, I heard a meek voice from behind me. "What is tit fucking?"

No one answered.

"Jane?" asked my mom. What exactly were you doing in their room anyway? Were you spying?"

"No...I was...just...just...oh what the hell!" she said looking nervous. "I was looking for the bathroom and I heard moaning coming from the room. It's been so long since I've had a cock in my life and just wanted to see, so I opened the door a crack and watched them. It...it made me so wet. I have these humongous breasts and no cock to please!"

"I see!" said my mom. "Is this true, Tom?"

"Yes." I nodded. My cock started deflating.

"Well, best you go upstairs young man...and Sharon, best you go home now. I'll be up to speak to you about this soon."

I slumped upstairs, my cock swinging madly between my legs as I did. I mouthed the word sorry to Sharon as she packed up her things. She didn't seem all that pissed off.

"Well, I guess you're in trouble now. Call me, if you need a place to sleep. We can continue this later!"

We kissed goodbye. I tidied up my clothes and got dressed. I heard Sharon leave, and then...a knock on my door.

To be continued...


12