All Comments on 'Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 02'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
greenreadergreenreaderabout 4 years ago
OH yeah

I love big tits and big asses. 50/50 ha ha. So Kaley was the one that stood out in this chapter, her wide hips and big ass give her extra points.

I hope mom's tits are big enough now, maybe they will stop growing when she starts having sex with her son i.e. his sperm is her medicine?

PS. Abi Secraa FTW!!!

PPS. Milena Velba and Merilyn Sakova in my opinion have the most beautifully shaped breasts around.

More please and a big THANK YOU.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 4 years ago
This Story Is Awesome!

I'm really enjoying this story. I'm a measurement junkie and having Thomas measure his ever-growing mom is right up my alley.

I liked the introduction of Kaley: a lot of characterization was done in a short amount of time. We got her shy/naive nature with regard to having sex with such large breasts, her former smaller measurements and her "hidden" wild-woman nature that manifested with increasing confidence during the sex scene. I look forward to the introductions of the other women in this group.

The "drama" of Mom fighting the taboo nature of her relationship with her son was skillfully documented as it led to her "surrender" in Thomas being her guide to the world of macromastic tits!

The setting of this story and the varied characters that can populate such a unique group has a lot of story potential that I hope you continue to explore for a long time.

Looking forward to the next installment of this story and/or anything else you care to post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT!

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story !!!

Please keep on to provide us with new updates asap. I like the style you write very much and especially the type of women you describe is fantastic- super busty beauties !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The sheer volume of pleasure you write into the son is always, every time, the most unimaginably arousing thing I could possibly read. Tears of ecstasy pouring down his face, him screaming in joy, the mom yelling at him to cum. Her sending him over the edge into a blackout has got to be the best scene written on this entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Carry on!

Well done and well paced fantasy. I hope you will continue it. I could suggest that it would read better with a few less expletives screamed at top volume, but I suppose it fits in with the over the top (haha) circumstances. We need some strong fantasies to make up for being locked down.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
Carry on!

This story is a winner - I can't to see it's progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!

Really enjoying these two stories - hope you'll continue soon!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Sharon?

Wait, what happened with Sharon? She was cute, had a good personality, sex-positive, and was naked in front of the Macromastia Club with the protagonist... How come she wasn't even mentioned this chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real Gigantic Sizes

Wonderful story Most writers say the girl has huge breasts and get you thinking only to find that the girl is maybe a double D cup at most yet here we have Mommies with Massive and Gigantic real sizes starting with J Cup and now going up to O cup, I want to hear how he helps out all these huge breasted girls and that his Mom keeps growing even bigger and bigger till maybe the end of the Alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never stop

You can reduce the ease and the women throwing themselves.

This is a great series i want more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...