Mom's Macromastia Mystery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so, this bra was way too tight, I can't wear it anymore! So how big am I, I can't see over these things. What are you writing?"

"I'm just checking my calculations. According to the sheet...yes...no it can't be...yes I'm correct.

According to this sheet you're a..."

"Well?" she asked.

"32 O cup! Jesus Christ! And they don't droop to the floor, they're so full and project forward so much, but still cover your lap! I mean I can...yes I can see them from behind your back!" I exclaimed while now standing behind mom.

"Hahaha, you're making me blush Tom!" she laughed while playfully touching my chest.

"I mean it! Pornstars would envy tits this big that don't sag to your knees!"

"Which pornstars?" she said becoming more confident in her body.

"Has my naughty boob boy been looking at porn?"

"Yes of course mom, all guys do!"

"So what do you look at then?" she asked.

"You know...big tits!" I replied. I was getting increasingly horny now as I watched mom's body and this frank talk was getting me hot. Hopefully it was making her horny too.

"I know big tits but what kind of big tits we talking about here? Like how big, natural or fake?"

"I prefer natural and cup size? HUGE!" I said emphasizing the word.

"Well I doubt you've seen boobs as big as this before?"

"No, nor as beautiful!" I said honestly.

"You're so kind darling! You really know how to make a woman feel beautiful."

"So...hypothetically..." she said as she sat down on the couch, still topless. "If you were to come across a pair of big...tits if you don't mind me saying, what is the first thing you would do?"

"Smash them round my face, get them wet, stick my head in the cleavage and get that nice and wet..."

"Then what?" she asked.

My heart was thumping loudly in my chest. It felt like it was in my throat.

"I would...I would...put my penis between them..."

"And titfuck me?" she finished. " I can tell by your shocked face you want to know how I know about titfucking!"

The word hung in the air. I was so hard, my cock was aching.

"Well I wanted to know why men love big boobs so much, so last night I searched online for reasons why and one thing led to another and I found myself on a porn site watching titfucking."

"And what did you think?"

"I think I want to try it."

My heart skipped a beat.

"And I want to try it with you!"

There was silence. This must be a joke or at least teasing me!

She continued. "You've been there for me, made me feel beautiful, understood and loved. It's been a crazy journey but let me make you feel good for a change. This isn't something I decided quickly to do, I want to do this, I really do, but with you. Will you fuck my tits?"

I knew she wasn't joking. She was sincere.

"Oh god mom, PLEASE!"

"Sit down on the couch, mommy is gonna take good care of you." She smiled.

She got up and came over to me, tits wobbling like mad. She kneeled in front of me and gently tugged off my tracksuit pants. My big cock poked right up and almost hit her in the face.

"Oh wow! Hard already? Mmmmm!"

"Mom, your tits! So incredible!"

"I don't have any lube, I guess I will have to wet your cock myself?" she asked so innocently. I stared into her eyes as she dropped her plump lips around my cock!

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I yelled as her tongue stuck out and licked around the sensitive underside of my dick. She bobbed her head slowly while staring into my eyes. This forbidden act was suddenly so incredible. I felt shivers go through my body. While doing this she hefted her massive tits onto my lap. It almost hurt as they made a loud clap on my thighs. I lay back, picked them up for the first time and felt the weight and softness of her breasts. Her pink nipples were erect, hard and mouth-watering.

She went lower now, my thick cock stretching her mouth. I felt her plump lips rest on either side of my cock as her tongue danced around my shaft. She stroked my lower legs with her long nails, gently caressing them which caused me to groan even louder.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I moaned as I closed my eyes.

"Mmmmm" she replied.

She bobbed her head faster now, wetting most of my cock, almost deep throating me. I watched my huge breasted mother give me an incredible blowjob and the best was yet to come (excuse the pun)

Her slow, sloppy hot and wet blowjob bought immense pleasure to me and she now lifted her head.

"And now for the main event!" she shouted smiling.

And with that she trapped her monstrous, heavy soft O cup tits around my cock. I screamed in pleasure as finally I was living out my biggest fantasy. Fucking the biggest pair of tits, and not just that but my mom's tits.

I watched as she gathered her massive tits which was a feat in itself and smashed them around my cock. Slow, with purpose I felt my cock being massaged from all sides by these soft, warm and immense breasts. Up and down she lifted her O cup tits while tightly squeezing my cock between them. It easily slid through her forbidden canyon of cleavage. I had never felt or seen anything like this.

My eyes began to tear up from pleasure. "Mommy! SO GOOD!" I yelled

"This is all for you darling. For making me feel special!" She watched me intently as I groaned.

I just nodded as I continued moaning while she now took her elbows and pressed her tits together even tighter around my slippery cock. The softness of her immense natural breasts was extraordinary. I felt them shake and jiggle around my pulsing cock. Her own son's cock was buried deep in his mother's cleavage. Her tits bulged obscenely out from her small body. Waves of pleasure shot through my body. I was close and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock was lost in her huge tits, trapped from all sides but I felt it get tighter, wetter and softer than ever before and that was that, I exploded. As I did I grabbed heavy handfuls of her gigantic breasts.

"GONNA CUM!" I screamed.

"Cum on my huge fucking tits, you MOTHERFUCKER!" she shouted back.

I unloaded hot fast heavy and thick streams of cum that shot out her cleavage onto her neck and covered the tops of her tits.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK MOM! SO GOOOOOOOD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I kept on spewing cum in her hair, shooting more of it out. I lost count after 6 loads erupted from my huge cock. It was too much pleasure. Last thing I remember was her tits covered in cum, the most I had ever unloaded. Then I blacked out.

I awoke gently, it must have been later in the day. I was still on the couch covered in a warm blanket. Fire still roaring. I was cleaned up, warm and relaxed. I sighed as I thought about the amazing titfuck.

"You're awake darling! Glad you're feeling OK. You blacked out from the pleasure." said a familiar voice. Mom handed me a cup of warm tea.

"Mm, thanks mom!" I said.

"So, I just got off the phone with a new member who wants to join our group. She's new in town and has the same issue as us. Well, not so much of a problem now is it?" she joked.

I listened carefully.

"When I asked her why she wanted to join she told me she has another condition that makes her hyper horny. I can't remember the name, but she's coming over here tomorrow as our meetings are finished for the year. I know I can help her, and I'm sure you can help her too, right?"

To be continued...

12