Mom's Mind Control Meeting

Story Info
Son stumbles upon his mother in a hypnotic trance.
9k words
4.21
145.2k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan lost motivation halfway through his second year of college, failing out and like the stereotype, he moved back in with his mother. Jennifer thought it'd only be temporary while her son tried to get back on his feet and find a job. But over a year later, he still spent every day in front of the TV, playing the same handful of video games until he went to bed.

Ryan knew his mother always kind of resented him a little. He was unplanned, and his father split before he was even born. Sure, Jennifer gave him a pretty good life and she did love the boy, but there was always some bitterness under the surface. Ryan always symbolized the loss of her youth, independence, and general freedom, so it's pretty hard to get over something like that. For both of them.

If the resentment and bitterness was always under the surface when he was growing up, moving back in after dropping out of college brought it right up to the surface. Not a day went by that she'd command him to get a job, do something with his life. And each time, he'd dismiss her nagging by saying he was "working on it, I swear. But it's this economy." All without taking his eyes off the big TV Jennifer bought but never even got to use.

Jennifer grumbled as she passed the living room, which was littered with snacks, empty cans from energy drinks, and his breakfast bowl, still sitting on the coffee table at 3pm. More out of habit than hope, she asked him, "Next time you die or whatever, please at least just tidy up." There wasn't time for the full song and dance today; she had a stupid online meeting with her supervisors starting in less than 10 minutes and she still didn't have a pitch for her next article.

Ryan would've gotten that headshot if his fucking mom hadn't broken his concentration. Instead, he was dead and waiting to respawn while some little fucking asshole danced on his dude's corpse. At least his mic was muted, otherwise he'd be mocked mercilessly about his nagging mom.

"Yeah, fine, whatever," he replied, too late. She was already gone to her office. Oh well. Nothing more to do than spin the game camera in a circle while waiting for the spawn countdown to tick down. Just a couple more games, then he'd better tidy up. Get her off his back for the day.

It was dark by the time Ryan was happy enough with his day's kill/death ratio, so he finally got up, stretched his legs and decided he should actually tidy up before mom came in again and really let him have it. ...Speaking of...where was she? He couldn't smell dinner, didn't hear her pop her traditional 5pm Friday wine open. Jesus Christ, fine. He'd tidy up, then go find her. Just in case she'd lost herself in work again. Wouldn't be the first time.

He knocked on the office door. "Mom? You in there?" No reply. Another knock, another call out to her. Nothing. He turned the knob and opened the door.

Why couldn't these meetings be in person? Or at least over the phone. Jennifer could never find a flattering angle for these stupid web cam meetings. But if there's one thing her supervisors loved, it was pretending they were all over the new technology, even though they were at least 20 years older than her. So she swallowed her pride, opened the email with the meeting code, and put the numbers into the meeting software.

Instead of Jason and Martha, she was staring at a pink screen, all whirling and undulating patterns, with a disorienting low sound playing quietly underneath. Just enough to be heard, switching rapidly between the left and right speakers. The whole thing made her uneasy. Maybe she made a typo with the meeting code or something? Whatever it was, she needed to close it. But the colours weren't...unpleasant to look at, not really. It was kind of fun watching them, in a way; like static on TV, if you stared long enough, you could almost make something out. She was even getting used to that weird sound effect. It almost seemed to sync up with the patterns, but not quite. She wondered if she just left it long enough, maybe the sound and the images would line up and stop being so disorienting. It'd be fine if she was a couple minutes late for the meeting, right? Jason was never on time, anyway. Yeah, just...just a couple more minutes, then she'd be done. She'd even tell Martha and Jason about the weird screen. Maybe that could be the article. Yes, just a little bit longer...

Ryan opened the door to his mother's office, and in the dark, all he could see was his mother's face, painted pink by her laptop's screen. Her eyes were unfocused, unblinking, locked on the laptop screen. Her mouth was open, just slightly. She didn't register him at all, just kept on staring vacantly at the laptop.

"Mom? Mom, are you all right?" He stepped into the room. Still no response. Holy shit, is this what a seizure is like? One of those, like, zone-out seizures? He waved his hand in front of her face, snapped his fingers, but got nothing. His heart was racing, panicking, thinking the worst. With fear in his voice, he pleaded, "Mom, answer me!"

She responded in an instant. "Yes, Ryan." Her voice completely devoid of emotion. Eyes still staring ...not quite at the screen; more like looking through it.

He was relieved, but not fully. What was so mesmerising about the damn pink video? "Mom, what's going on? What happened?"

She didn't respond. To her, it was just background noise, unimportant. Then, something cut through and she felt compelled to respond.

"Mom, tell me what happened."

Jennifer replied dutifully. Emotionlessly. Unblinking. "I was going to a web meeting with Jason and Martha but I got the details wrong, I think. This came up instead. So I was about to close it but couldn't. I kept watching. Then you told me to respond. So I did. Then you told me to answer what happened, and now I have." Just like that, she slipped back into what Ryan was now calling her trance.

Okay. So. This couldn't actually be happening, right? She's gotta be, like, mocking him or something, surely. Making fun of the way he gets when he's really into a game. But why didn't she respond to questions? And for the love of God, why hadn't she blinked in over five minutes?

He took a photo of the screen, making sure the meeting code details were clear. Then he shut the laptop.

Jennifer blinked. "Ryan, what the hell? I've got a meeting in like two minutes." She didn't have time for whatever attention seeking nonsense her son was playing at.

Ryan looked concerned. "That was over three hours ago. It's after 6."

There was no way that was right. She'd just sat down and was about to open the meeting. But she looked around the room. Dark, save for the streetlight poking in through the trees outside. She checked her watch; he was right. But, how? "Shit, shit, shit! What the hell happened?"

Ryan thought he'd better keep the weird pink screen to himself, just for the moment. "You don't remember anything? I was calling out to you for a while, and we even spoke."

Jennifer furrowed her brow. "What? When?"

"Like, 30 seconds before I closed the laptop screen, maybe? You...don't remember any of that?"

Jennifer tried remembering, but came up completely blank. There was nothing between trying to start the video chat and the sound of Ryan closing the laptop screen. She was starting to worry. Okay, fine. She was starting to freak out. "Fuck, what's happening to me?"

Ryan had been working on a theory in his head. It was ridiculous, stupid, the stuff of fantasy. But the best way to test a theory is to disprove it. "Okay, before we go assuming the worst, why don't you, like, retrace your steps?"

It was weird to see him so invested in what was going on in her life. Not that it was bad, but she just wasn't used to seeing him paying this much attention to something that wasn't on a TV screen. Weird as it was, maybe this thing might even help bring him out of his funk. Better not squander it. "Okay, so I sat down, opened the laptop..." she opened the screen. "And then I opened Martha's email to get the meeting code..." before she could retrace that step, the chat software reconnected to the meeting and popped up with the same video as before - swirling pink patterns and that disorienting sound. Her eyes were drawn to it. She felt herself drift away.

"Mom?" Being very careful not to look at the screen lest he fall into the same trance, Ryan clapped in front of her face. No response - just right back in that deep trance. Like it or not, his theory was still holding water. Okay, she didn't answer questions before. Try again. "Mom, you still there? Everything okay?"

Nope, silence. Staring right through the screen, mouth open.

Right. "Stand up," he ordered.

Her eyes were still unfocused, but the rest of her body responded. Ryan watched as his mother immediately stood up, then froze in place again.

This could be dangerous, but he was determined to try. He looked at her unfocused eyes which were reflecting the pink laptop screen within them. "Tell me why you've been so angry with me."

Still looking blankly ahead, unblinking, Jennifer responded dutifully. "All you've done since dropping out of university is play videogames and sleep. You keep saying you're looking at jobs but I know that's a lie. You don't want to work. You're lazy and selfish." Again, everything she spoke was in a flat, emotionless tone.

Even though there was no cruelty or anger in her tone, Ryan still winced. He knew that's how his mother felt, but having it confirmed just brought a new kind of hurt. But on the bright side, his theory was looking a little more solid. She'll respond to commands, but not questions. Now, will she carry out commands without the hypnotic video?

"When I close the laptop screen again, call Martha and explain that you're sorry you missed the meeting, but weren't feeling well and had to lie down. Nod if you understand."

Jennifer nodded.

That's good. Now to tempt fate and push the envelope a little either. "When the laptop screen closes, you won't be aware of the time you've been in these trances. You'll remember going to bed for a sleep, then waking up and coming here to get your phone. Nod if you understand." It was kind of scary how quickly he was picking up and testing the rules of the situation. But give a gamer any game and their first instinct is to test all the rules, seeing what's possible and what's not.

Jennifer nodded.

Now the moment of truth. Ryan leaned forward and closed the laptop screen.

Jennifer blinked, looked around the desk, and spotted her phone in the dark office. She immediately picked it up and called Martha. As instructed. She apologized to Martha and explained she missed the meeting because she wasn't feeling well. As instructed. Jennifer had only just woken up from a nap, you see. She must've just crashed.

Once she'd hung up, Jennifer finally registered her son standing in the room, watching her intently. It made her uneasy. "What?" she snapped. "If you want to be a creep and stare at me, at least turn on the fucking light first." Yep, straight back to normal.

Ryan wasn't quite prepared with an excuse. "No, I was just...you disappeared for a while, and then I heard you moving again so I thought I'd make sure you were okay."

Well, that was uncharacteristically nice of him. She sighed. "I'm fine, just really needed a sleep, I guess. Anyway, it's almost dinner time. Go call the pizza place and order the usual. I've got work to catch up on."

But if she opened the laptop, it'd reconnect to the hypnosis thing and she'd be back under immediately. Ryan still needed to do some research, see what he could learn before letting her go back down that rabbit hole again. He held the laptop screen down firmly, which didn't go down very well with Jennifer.

"What the hell's gotten into you tonight, Ryan? Jesus."

"I was gonna say, maybe you should give it a break for now. Maybe that's why you crashed - too much screen time or something?"

"You're one to talk," she muttered. But maybe he was right. She shrugged. "Yeah, it's possible." She released the laptop. "I'll go have a shower. I'm still feeling a bit foggy from the map. Make sure you call the pizza place."

"Hop on one leg as you go."

"What?" she sighed again. "Just fucking call the pizza place, Ryan. I've had enough today."

Well, it was worth a shot. Ryan pulled out his phone and placed the pizza order online. He knew his mom's card details by heart. He opened the laptop and quit the chat software, not giving it a chance to reconnect to the meeting. He still wasn't game to test it on himself.

While he waited for the delivery guy, Ryan tried looking up the hypnotic meeting code, but couldn't find anything about it online. A search for "hypnosis web chat" only turned up sex chat rooms and porn subreddits. He immediately backed out and put the phone down while he tried to think of more applicable search terms.

The pizza arrived, and they ate dinner like they usually do - in awkward, tense silence. Jennifer wishing there was a way to make her son less of a sullen, lazy jerk. Ryan's thoughts, meanwhile, were focused on how to best manipulate the "hypnosis thing" to his advantage.

After dinner, he hid in his room, investigating everything he could about hypnosis, mind control, and whether his Mom's discovery had been found by anyone else - maybe it had made the news? Apparently not that he could find. But the hypnosis and mind control research was well worth the time, even though most of it was either theoretical, or more about therapy, or sex-related. The only things about using mind control or hypnosis on your mom came from incest-themed subreddits. So that wasn't terribly helpful.

Over the course of the night, Ryan came up with a plan he was pretty happy with. Over the course of the next couple days, he'd get his mom to look at the hypnotic pink chat, and he'd tell her to do things like stop nagging him about finding work, and just small things like that. Just things to make his life a bit easier. Nothing weird or gross - he wasn't into incest or anything. Even though it'd been over a year since he'd last had sex, he wasn't anywhere near desperate enough to hypnotize his own mother into fucking him. Nope, transforming her into less of a bitch would be more than enough for Ryan.

Over the week, that's exactly what he did. Once or twice a day, piece by piece, he chipped away at her most nagging qualities. She was okay with him spending all day playing games. She was happy to clean up after him. She didn't want him to get a job.

Jennifer suddenly realised she was starting to actually not mind that Ryan was home all day. And by cleaning up after him, at least she knew it was being done properly. She couldn't believe how mean she had been to him before. Hey, maybe that could be what her next article should be about - "Is It Time To Cut Our Kids Some More Slack?" She was proud of herself for coming to that realization all by herself.

Another few weeks went by, and things should have been feeling good for Ryan. He was pretty much getting everything he wanted, but he was starting to get bored. He couldn't remember the last time he even had to use hypnosis on his mom, who was now very placid and virtually let him rule the house.

Ryan was a diehard gamer. Maybe that was the reason for his boredom - he had a potentially life-changing new game and he gave it a test and then just...stopped. Surely there was a way to play this game more, even better if he could also make money from it. If only there was a way to use hypnotizing his mom to boost his profile as a streamer. But all the people into hypnosis were just into the sex side of it.

He had his epiphany in the middle of the night, just before drifting off to sleep, but he was wide awake now. His mind raced with possibilities once again. Yes, he'd resume experimenting on his mother with the mind control thing, and market the results for the incest pervs online. He feigned trying to fall asleep for two more minutes, then headed to his mother's office.

He entered the meeting code he'd now memorized into Jennifer's laptop and carried it into her room. "Mom, wake up." He shook her awake.

Jennifer jumped with a start. "Ryan? What the fuck?" She waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness, and saw he was holding her laptop. He held it in front of her face and hit the Enter key before her sleepy mind could even formulate a question.

She was gone again, just like before. Time to get to work.

"Mom, tell me the last time you had sex." Something she'd never tell him conscious. Something he'd never ask if he wasn't doing this for his career.

Her flat, emotionless response: "June last year. Before you moved back in."

"Now tell me - do you miss it?" He didn't know what he'd do with the information, but figured it was part of the process anyway.

"Yes, very much. I have a high sex drive, and used to have so much sex before you came home."

"How do you deal with that now that you aren't getting any since I came back?"

No response. Because it was a question, you idiot.

"From now on, you need to answer my questions as well as responding to my commands. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

Holy shit, why didn't this occur to him before? This was going to make everything so much easier.

He repeated the question - how does she satisfy the urges if she isn't having sex?

"I masturbate at night, but it's not the same." No emotion, despite the regret in her words.

"And how do you masturbate?" He was starting to enjoy extracting this deeply personal information from his controlling mom.

His mother lay back down in the bed and slid her hand into her pyjama pants and started rubbing herself.

Well, he certainly wasn't expecting that. He thought she'd just describe it. But there she was - his own mother - lying down in her bed and masturbating. Just because he'd asked her how she did it. He felt himself stirring in his pants. He couldn't believe he was actually getting hard from watching his mom play with herself in front of him. Oh God, the power he had over her now.

A sadistic thought just occurred to him. A new experiment. "Every time you masturbate from now on, you'll think of me. You'll be aroused by the thought of me. You'll have sexual thoughts about me. You'll orgasm while thinking about me."

His mom repeated the commands back to him, her hand still down her pants, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Ryan watched intently as his mother's breathing grew more shallow, and her body grew tense under the covers. She arched her back and twitched, groaned slightly, and then went silent, her instruction to masturbate now concluded with that orgasm.

Jennifer woke the next day with the vague memory of some kind of sex dream in her head. She couldn't recall anything about it other than the fact it was a sex dream. She tried to shrug it off and just go about her morning, but the feeling just wouldn't quite go away over breakfast. She decided she'd have to deal with it in the shower.

She ran the water, nice and hot like usual, and let her hands explore her torso while the water cascaded down her body. She was 46, average weight for her height, but she was working hard to keep it that way. The older you get, the harder it is to fight back the fat, she'd discovered. But so far, so good. She was still quite happy with her breasts - C cups that had mostly retained their shape after breastfeeding Ryan for 20 months. And although she hadn't had sex in well over a year, she kept her bush shaved. Just in case.

She ran her hand over her recently-shaved mound and let her fingers drift inevitably to her clit. As she started moving her index and middle fingers side to side over her clit, her thoughts began to shift to Ryan. Oh God, that's not a turn on. No, think of something else. Anything else. But she couldn't stop. Her mind was laser focused on her son, and her fingers wouldn't stop rubbing her clit.