Mom's Mind Control Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, it was so weird. Her mind wasn't her own anymore. Against her will, she started wondering if Ryan was a virgin, or if he had slept with girls in college. What did he look like naked now? She hadn't seen him nude since he was small - just how big had his dick become since he reached puberty? How well did he use it? Jennifer pictured herself with her son, teaching him how to please a woman. Pictured his face between her legs, tongue against her clit. Pictured herself under him as he slid his hard cock into her womanhood - the hole she'd pushed him out of 20 years ago. How good it would feel to have him erupt inside her, filling her with his fertile seed.

Jennifer pushed her back against the wall, leaning on it for support while her legs buckled beneath her. She bit her bottom lip to stifle a deep moan of pleasure, but it wasn't enough. She heard her voice echo while her whole body shook with pleasure, waves of bliss washing over her while she came to the thought of fucking her only child.

Jesus, it was so wrong, but the feelings were so strong, so undeniably hot, that she couldn't just stop at one. She caught her breath and slid down to the floor. She sat against the wall, spread her legs, and resumed rubbing her clit in the steamy shower. Once again, her mind was flooded with images of Ryan, of him and her together, lust overpowering every instinct that told them it was wrong. Two wild animals, mother and son, wanting nothing more than each other's taboo desire.

She came again, even stronger this time. Didn't even try to suppress her cries of pleasure. Who cares if Ryan heard her? Maybe he'd even come in to check on her - make sure she was okay. Then he'd see her, spread eagle on the shower floor, whole body exposed to him, soaking wet for him, and without speaking a word to each other, he'd know she wanted him. He'd be so overwhelmed with lust that he'd join her. Strip off immediately and embrace her. His hard cock pressed against her until she guided it inside, feeling it part her lips, filling her with his hard warmth, and they'd fuck until they both came, her squeezing his cock with her pussy, milking it for all his thick white cum - her virile young son.

And that was orgasm number three. The desire for a fourth was there, but the hot water would be running out soon. She reluctantly stood and finished her shower quickly, doing her best to not even think about Ryan. Just for now.

Ryan still couldn't believe what he'd done last night. It wasn't regret, per se. Just wondering if he'd gone too far. "Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely" and all that. Still, he couldn't deny the sick thrill he got from knowing he could control every aspect of his mother's personality if he wished. For now, he was content with knowing she would think of him any time she masturbated from now on.

Not that he got off on it or anything. Okay, yeah, he did jerk off when he got back to his room last night. And he had just finished cumming again, thinking about his own mother masturbating to him. But that was...more about the power than it was about the incest.

When he cleaned up his mess and wandered out for breakfast, his mom had already showered and was tidying up the empty cans of energy drink and snack wrapping from last night. "Hi, mom."

Jennifer was lost in thought, overwhelmed with the hardwired guilt that comes from a Catholic upbringing. What was that in the shower just now? Is that what happens when you're sex starved and the only man you see regularly is your own son? Then, suddenly, he was in front of her, greeting her like everything was normal.

She jumped, dropping the two cans she'd just picked up. "Oh, hi, um, good morning, Ryan," she blushed. She scolded herself for carrying on like a schoolgirl with a crush. Keep that up and he'll know what you spent so long thinking about in the shower. "Sleep well?"

He shrugged. "I guess. Gonna have breakfast now."

"Yeah, okay. Enjoy." She blushed again and hurriedly returned to cleaning up his trash.

Over his cereal, Ryan mulled over that weird interaction with his mom just then. It was like he'd caught her doing something she shouldn't be doing. But it wasn't as though he'd walked in on her masturbating or something. He had to know.

He finished his breakfast and snuck into his mother's study while she was cleaning up his breakfast bowl. He carried the laptop out and set it in front of her. Once again, she was in the trance immediately.

"Why did you act so weird when I said hi this morning?"

"I masturbated in the shower, thinking about you. I came three times. I felt guilty and was trying to work out where those thoughts came from when you startled me. Then I felt embarrassed for acting like a schoolgirl with a crush."

He smiled, his ego building nicely. "What were the orgasms like?"

"The best I've had in years."

Time to escalate. "Now that you've had those orgasms, the thought of having sex with me really turns you on. You want to have sex with me. You're not ashamed of it, but you aren't going to tell anyone about it, either."

She repeated her instructions obediently.

He gave her one more command, then sat in front of the TV and started playing his game.

Jennifer finished tidying up after her son, rinsing out his cereal bowl, still dwelling on her shower orgasms. The more she thought about it, the more comfortable she was with the idea. Just yesterday, she'd never have considered incest in a million years. But this morning opened up her mind to a hidden world. A naughty, forbidden, enticing world. Filled with taboo. Fuck. The desire was uncontrollable. She felt compelled to go to him. Throw herself at him, give herself to him. And God help her, that's what she did.

Ryan was in the middle of a match. He wasn't doing terribly well. His mom came into the room and stood in front of the TV.

"Mom, move!" He angled his head so he could see the screen.

Without a word, she dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards her son. She couldn't control herself; she had to have him. Now.

"Mom, what the hell?" Ryan felt her clawing at his sweatpants, undoing his drawstring. He kept trying to play his game for a little longer.

She'd undone his pants and pulled the front of them down, then pulled at the waistband of his boxers. Jennifer freed her son's flaccid penis from his underwear and took it into her mouth. She couldn't believe what she was doing. It was like someone else was in control of her actions. But her mind told her she wanted this, and her body fully agreed. She tasted her son's manhood, her tongue dancing in circles all over his head. Within seconds, he was responding. She felt it grow within her mouth, getting bigger, thicker, longer.

"Mom? What the fuck?" Ryan feigned when he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf his soft cock. He felt her tongue all over him. He felt himself getting hard. He looked down, watching his own mother blow him. He made sure he was angled towards the console's camera under the TV. He put the controller down.

Jennifer was definitely surprised by her actions, but she felt so good while doing it. It not only turned her on, but it made her feel happy to be pleasuring her son in this way. He was fully hard now, and she was fellating him enthusiastically, her head moving up and down his thick shaft, her tongue always in contact with his purple head. Listening to his grunts of pleasure only made her happier and hornier.

Ryan had always enjoyed blowjobs, but this one was on another level entirely. Was it because of the taboo that it was his mom doing it? Was it because he'd commanded her to do so? Was it the incest or the power, or both? He decided he didn't care. She was sucking his cock, and doing a fantastic job. He put his hand on the back of her head and started thrusting slowly, testing his mother's limits, seeing how much she could take.

She took it all, and was happy to do so. Jennifer surrendered control, letting her son thrust his hard cock into her willing, obedient mouth. She kept her lips wrapped tight around him, eager to please him as much as she could. She felt him starting to speed up, fucking her throat faster and harder.

He felt himself getting close, feeling the pressure building in his hard, wet cock. He managed only a few more thrusts before his body got tense and jerked, and he exploded into his mother's mouth. His eyes locked on hers, rope after rope of cum shot out of him and into her mouth. He moaned and panted while the pleasure washed over him.

Jennifer felt him swelling, then he erupted inside her mouth. He filled her mouth with his sticky, thick, bitter cum, and she'd never been happier. She swallowed his whole load happily and licked him clean, swallowing everything.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said, then stood up and left without another word.

Ryan was genuinely shocked. He caught his breath, stuffed himself back into his pants and asked the empty room, "What the fuck?" A few more seconds passed, then he picked up the controller and started a new match.

Jennifer was very pleased with what she'd done, but she realised Ryan might have more than a few questions about what happened. She'd tell him everything at dinner, she decided. That would give her more than enough time to find the words to explain exactly what came over her, because they definitely weren't coming now.

After a couple more matches, Ryan checked his stream activity. Over 2000 new subscribers! Holy shit. That was a definite change from his running total of 19. He saved the blowjob snippet and pinned it to his profile. There was still some time to kill before lunch, so he went to his room, opened a few subreddits and posted the blowjob clip, making sure it linked back to his streamer profile. "My mom just blew me while playing video games", "Hypnotized mom into sucking my dick", titles like that.

After posting it, he decided he should actually watch it, too. The clip itself was pretty okay, and he thought he did a reasonable job acting surprised and unscripted. His mom looked pretty good, but fuck - he hadn't realised just how much he'd let himself go.

He'd always been thin all the way through college, but now, a year later, he had a huge gut and looked so pale under his greasy beard. It was a mess. If he wanted to turn the "incest and gaming" idea into an actual career, he'd have to do something about his looks.

There was enough time before lunch to have a shower and a shave. Now that he'd realised how much weight he'd put on, he couldn't stop seeing it. He'd have to start eating better, quit the energy drinks, maybe start working out if he wanted people to watch his sex tapes and not mock how he looked.

After lunch, he went to one of the gyms in town and used his mom's credit card to sign up for a membership and the afternoon weight loss sessions.

Jennifer didn't see much of Ryan that afternoon, thankfully. It gave her time to reflect on her actions from that morning. She still couldn't believe she'd given her own son a blow job. Was she that starved for sex that she'd resorted to...that? No, surely not. But something was definitely going on. She just had no idea how to go about investigating it. Maybe that could be the subject of her next article...omitting the fact it was her son she'd blown, of course.

It was dinnertime before she knew it. She wasn't ready to talk about The Blow Job, but it was a promise she'd made to herself. When Ryan sat down, he was acting completely normal. That unsettled Jennifer slightly, but she was still determined to talk about it.

"Now, about this morning," she began hesitantly.

"In the lounge room, you mean?" Even though he was now clean shaven, Jennifer couldn't tell what the look on his face meant. Was it pride? Joy? Smug? Lust?

"Um, yeah. I told myself I'd talk to you about it at dinner, but I still have no idea what to say. I don't know where that came from, and I'm sorry if I ...confused you by doing that. I damn sure confused myself."

He nodded. "Yeah, I mean, it was...unexpected." He started to blush. "Not that I didn't enjoy it."

She replied without thinking. "I did too." Now it was her turn to blush. What the fuck was happening to her? "But, we can't keep doing th-"

Ryan cut her off. "Why not? You enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. We're both adults. We're not hurting anyone. You were just, like, super horny or something, and I happened to be the closest guy."

"Yeah, maybe..." she trailed off. She still wasn't sure why she'd done it, but it was a relief to see Ryan trying to be mature about the whole thing. A relief, and very surprising.

"Look, let's just not worry about it for now. Just...accept it happened, and move on." If he sounded frustrated, it was because he was cursing himself for not telling her that she wouldn't feel guilty after the blowjob. Oh well, that would be an easy fix next time.

The rest of dinner was awkward, just like normal. Ryan retreated to his room and checked his uploads from earlier. His notifications were through the roof. There definitely was an appetite for real mom/son incest clips. Excellent. Tomorrow, he'd start setting up some more accounts and working on getting more content before the launch.

He stumbled out of bed and showered, then brought out the laptop to his mom. He gave her today's instructions, making sure to negate any guilt or self-reflection once she'd carried out her tasks. She agreed to accept her actions as her own free will. Ryan returned to the TV and started streaming.

Jennifer couldn't control herself once again. She entered the lounge room shortly after she heard Ryan start gaming. God help her, she needed her son.

"Good morning, sweetheart," she said in a sultry voice she didn't recognize. She unzipped her dress and let it fall down her body and onto the carpet. She watched as he studied his mother's figure appreciatively. That only served to turn her on even more.

"Morning, mom," Ryan replied. He couldn't believe how hot his mom looked now, standing there in her plain bra and panties. She didn't need to wear lacy lingerie or even makeup to look sexy. He felt himself getting hard already. He paused the game. He'd wisely switched to a single player game in preparation for this morning's activities. "Um, what's up?"

She smiled. "Nothing." She stepped in front of him and knelt before him on the carpet. Like yesterday, she watched as her hands undid his sweatpants and pulled his stiffening cock out of his boxers. Like yesterday, she didn't feel quite in control, but she was too horny to stop or question it. She took him into her mouth, hungrily devouring her only child's cock once again.

"Oh fuck, mom," Ryan moaned. "Feels so good." He let her keep sucking for a few more seconds, then spoke up. "Hold on a sec," he instructed.

Jennifer obediently stopped and watched her son stand up and move to the middle of the room. She followed and resumed sucking his dick, working her way up to deepthroating him again.

Confident they were now closer to the camera at a better angle for the viewers, Ryan allowed himself to relax and enjoy the blowjob again. There was no denying it - his mom gave fantastic head. No teeth, all tongue and lips. He looked down at her and smiled. She was completely his.

Jennifer kept sucking her son's cock like her life depended on it. Hands-free, taking him all the way inside her mouth now. He groaned with pleasure, and that made her work for it harder. She picked up the pace, rapidly thrusting her head up and down on Ryan's cock.

"Mom, take off your bra," Ryan ordered. Although she was no longer in the trance, Jennifer immediately obeyed. Without skipping a beat, she unhooked her bra at the back and slid it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Her big tits bounced with each bob of her head, her nipples hard with arousal.

Ryan couldn't stand it much longer. Now that he could see his mom's tits, he was moments away from the point of no return.

He grabbed his mom's curly blond hair into a ponytail and held her head steady while he took over the job of thrusting. He slammed his cock into his mom's throat hard and fast. He watched her tits bounce, watched her taking all his cock without even gagging once. He felt the orgasm building. Mere seconds later, he was there. He pulled out of his mom's mouth and held her head in place as he came.

Jennifer kept her mouth and eyes open, looking up at her son's cock as it exploded into her face. She didn't flinch when the first rope of cum landed on her forehead and dripped down into her eye. She kept her eyes locked on his dick, watching her reward launch from the tip, landing on her face, in her hair, and on her neck and breasts.

When he was finished, she sucked him clean, then used a finger to scoop up all the cum on her face into her mouth. She swallowed it, then massaged the remaining cum into her breasts and neck.

She smiled up at her exhausted son. "Mmm, thanks, baby. Mom loved watching you cum."

Ryan smiled down at her. He was still breathless from his orgasm. "I loved watching you take it, mom. Fuck, you give good head."

"My pleasure," she replied.

Ryan shoved his genitals back into his pants and sat back on the couch. Jennifer remained on her knees, unsure of what to do next, unable to think of anything herself.

"Why don't you join me on the couch and get yourself off?" Ryan offered.

That sounded perfect to Jennifer. She sat next to her son, who resumed his videogame. She spread her legs, slid her hand into her soaking wet panties and started rubbing her aching clit. With her other hand, she squeezed a breast, playing with the nipple. It didn't take long before she started breathing heavy, moaning involuntarily. She couldn't stop thinking about Ryan, about how she felt powerless to resist him, about how good he felt and tasted inside her mouth. About how she needed to feel him inside her.

Before he knew it, Ryan's mom had cum three times and was working on a fourth. She'd lost her underwear some time ago, and was fully nude beside him, moments away from her next orgasm. He watched her fingers working her clit, so fast they were a blur. She was so horny, there was now a wet patch on the couch cushion under her ass.

He watched her face flush and her body shudder violently. She moaned loudly, then went quiet and still. Once she'd recovered from her latest orgasm, she confessed to him, "Mom needs you inside her, baby."

Ryan was more than ready to go again. Like his mother, he hadn't had sex since he left college. He didn't even care that the first woman he was about to fuck in over a year was his own mother. How could he? After all, he was the one to put the idea in her head. He paused the game and pulled his pants down. "Hop on, mom," he invited.

Jennifer stood on slightly unsteady legs and turned to face her son and his erection. She'd never wanted a cock more in her life. She should've thought this was wrong, gross, immoral, and every other word under the sun, but nothing of the sort entered her mind.

She straddled him, one leg either side of him on the couch, hands gripping his shoulders for balance. He sat back, holding his erection steady. She felt it brush against her lips, tantalizing her ravenous pussy. She lowered herself onto him, feeling him open her, pushing himself deep into the same pussy that had birthed him.

Ryan's eyes were locked on his mom's big tits. He watched them start swaying and bouncing as his mom started riding his cock. "You feel so fucking good, mom," he complimented before he dove his face into her chest, latching onto her nipples in a way that made her wish he'd done as a baby.

Though she'd never done so before in her entire 30 years of having sex, Jennifer started talking dirty. "Oh baby," she moaned, "your cock feels so good in your mom's pussy." Dirty talking felt unnatural, but hearing her own voice saying those things turned her on.