Mom's Mind Control Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan grabbed his mom's ass, spreading her cheeks for the camera, which had never stopped streaming. He kept sucking at her tits, taking her hard nipples into his mouth, running his tongue in circles around them. Meanwhile, he was thrusting deep inside his mom, loving the feeling of her warm, tight, wet pussy. The fact it was his mom was now a turn on, not just incidental. He loved having this control over her, and he loved knowing it was his mom who was doing these things for him. He finally got the appeal of incest as a kink.

Jennifer rode her son's cock, moaning all kinds of phrases she'd never imagined herself saying even 3 days ago. "Fuck my cunt, baby," for one. "Mommy wants your cum" was another. She was no longer in control of her own body; she was an animal of pure, filthy lust. She rubbed her aching clit furiously. The idea of making herself tighter as she came, of squeezing her son's cock inside her, of looking into his eyes as he filled her with his cum. Nothing was sexier to her in her life.

In no time at all, Jennifer started groaning loudly, desperately. "Mommy's gonna cum, baby," she squealed, rubbing herself as hard and fast as she could. "Oh fuck," she cried as the orgasm hit like a tsunami. She collapsed forward onto her son while her body jerked, her pussy squeezing Ryan's dick while he kept thrusting underneath her.

Ryan couldn't stand it any longer. He thrusted one final time, driving himself as deep into his mother's orgasming pussy as he could before his dick erupted, shooting his cum inside her. He gripped her ass cheeks like his life depended on it while his body twitched with pleasure underneath his still-cumming mom.

"That's it, sweetie, fill your mom with your cum," Jennifer encouraged breathlessly, feeling each pulse of his cock.

"Holy fuck," Ryan finally uttered once he'd caught his breath again. His mom was even better than he'd imagined. She hadn't just followed his commands; she'd surpassed them. "You did so good, mom."

"You were great too, baby." Jennifer leaned back so she could look into Ryan's eyes again. "Mom's very proud of you."

He blushed. "Thanks." He looked at the clock on the wall. "I should start getting ready. I...joined a gym yesterday."

Jennifer was shocked, but it was a happy shock. "You did?!" She laughed. "You didn't do that for me, did you? Because mom loves you just the way you are, honey." It was weird referring to herself in third-person, but she liked reinforcing the relationship for some reason.

"I mean, kinda. But I saw myself yesterday and didn't realise how much weight I'd put on, so thought I should do something about it. For both of us."

"I guess I should climb off you, then, huh?" She reluctantly pulled herself off her son's body, letting his seed spill out of her pussy. "Don't worry about that, I'll clean it up," she reassured him.

"You're such a good mom." Ryan picked up the controller, contemplated shutting off the stream, then reconsidered. Maybe the people watching might enjoy watching her clean, especially if she stayed nude. He left it running. "Don't worry about getting dressed, mom," he instructed with a smile before leaving.

While getting changed into what he thought was appropriate gym clothes, Ryan was shocked by two things at once. First, his streaming account had another 5000 new followers. Second, the account had been banned for terms of service abuse. Lucky he saved all his streams. After the gym, he would set up a new account on a more sex-positive streaming service.

The gym was horrible. He ached in muscles he didn't even realize existed. But it was all for the better, he consoled himself. When he got home, his mom was still nude. She greeted him with a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue slid into his mouth and she moaned softly. He kissed her back and fondled her ass. She held his sweaty, aching body tight against her naked body.

After a minute of making out with his mom in the doorway, Ryan pulled away from her. "Sorry, mom, I'd love to go again, but the gym killed me. My whole body's on fire."

Her face dropped, but she understood. "That's okay, baby. Mom just wanted to show you that she missed you. Why don't you go have a nice hot shower? I should get some writing done, anyway."

Ryan agreed that was a good idea. In the shower, he started wondering if he'd gone too far. She wasn't even acting like herself anymore. She was way more doting than she'd been his whole life. But what was the big deal? He'd always hated how she'd treated him, even before he dropped out of college. That was the whole reason he'd started taking control of her in the first place - to make her stop being such a bitch to him.

Once he'd reminded himself that his mom's new behavior was exactly what he wanted, he finished his shower and went to his room to work on his uploads. He posted short clips to Reddit, saving the full clip for a premium subscription site. After all, the whole point was to make money from the thing in the first place.

Still naked, Jennifer worked on her newest article, about the pleasures of being an assertively submissive lover. She finished it off and sent it to her editors for review. While she waited for their feedback, she saw an email from an old school friend. Subject: "Is this you?"

The email contained nothing but a link to a Reddit site. She opened it, clicked past the "over 18" warning, and watched a short video of her fucking her son's brains out.

She didn't know what to do, or how to feel. Apart from sick. This was meant to be just between her and her son, not for the whole fucking world to see. Shame, anger, and fear flooded her mind. Her hands were shaking and her throat was dry. Her heart raced. How could he do this to her? She was more than happy with him using her for sex - but to post it online for the whole fucking world to see? Especially with some of the vile things she said in that video? There was no forgiving him for this. She clenched her fists until her hands stopped shaking and sent Ryan a text, "Come to my office. Now."

Ryan got his mom's text. Fuck, she was insatiable. He still didn't feel up to sex, but maybe a blowjob if he could sit down. He opened the door to his mom's office and he knew right away that a BJ was off the menu. His mom turned the laptop around, showing him the image on the screen - him and her on the couch, him balls deep inside her. His stomach dropped, and his face flushed red with shame.

"I can-"

"Not a fucking word, Ryan." Okay, seems he hadn't completely gotten rid of her old personality. "Do you have any fucking clue what you've done here? A guy from high school sent me this, for Christ's sake! Who knows how many people from our town have seen that video now? Did you even think for one second about what this could do to our reputation in this fucking town?"

Ryan had never felt so small. He shook his head. He had only been thinking about the money, about how easy it was to go viral with homemade incest porn, about how good it felt to have complete control over his mom.

"Of course you didn't. Always thinking about yourself, never once thinking about how your selfish actions might affect other people." She stood up. Even naked, she was still terrifying when she was this angry. "I want you to delete that video, and any other videos you posted. Right now."

Ryan knew he'd done the wrong thing, how much he'd hurt her, and that she was right. Deleting the videos was the only way to make things better. It was the right thing to do. "Okay, you're right. Can I... I'll do it here, right now."

"You're goddamn right you will," Jennifer agreed.

Ryan stepped behind the desk and his mom let him sit down. She watched over his shoulder as he took control of the laptop. He opened up the web chat software she uses to have her meetings with her editors. Is that what he used to record the videos? Ryan typed in a meeting code very quickly, hit Enter and passed the laptop to her.

She wasn't sure what she was looking at. The speakers played some weird bass tone that shifted from left to right and back, making her feel dizzy. The screen was filled with pink, with patterns swirling in amongst the static. She couldn't quite find the words to describe the sensation of her mind drifting away, surrendering to the trance.

"You know about the videos of us having sex," Ryan informed her.

"I know about the videos of us having sex," Jennifer confirmed.

"It was your idea to record them and post them online."

"It was my idea to record them and post them online," Jennifer remembered, now that she'd been told.

"You know I make money from the sex videos, and that makes you happy," Ryan commanded.

Jennifer repeated the instruction.

"You don't care that people you know in real life have seen the videos. If anyone asks, or if they try to make you feel guilty, you'll tell them 'I just love my son'."

Again, she confirmed her commands.

"And when I release you from this trance, you'll forget you were ever angry with me for posting the videos online."

After his mom repeated the final instruction, Ryan took the laptop from her and quit the chat software. He waited a few seconds while she returned from the trance and asked her, "You wanted to see me, mom?"

She blinked, confused. She knew there was something she wanted to talk to him about, but it wasn't coming to mind. And how did he get into her chair? "I thought so, but...nope, it's gone, sorry." She shrugged, embarrassed.

"Maybe..." Ryan ventured, "you wanted to record another 'special video' as a reward for me going to the gym?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket and wiggled it suggestively, grinning.

Jennifer smiled. "You might be right, honey." She dropped to her knees and unzipped her son's fly.