Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

"Imagine the pleasure you receive from having sex being a dozen times more powerful than masturbation," Stephanie said, then looked closely at her daughter who was looking uncomfortable again. Instantly she knew. "Oh no. Are you about to tell me you've never even masturbated?!"

"Certainly not, it's wrong," Haley professed adamantly.

"Yeah, yeah, yada, yada, it's yet another one of those forbidden sins," Stephanie said, for the first time being open with hr daughter about her disdain for the Bible. "Look, like I said, the Bible contains lots of great messages, but it was written entirely by men."

"But..."

"So answer me this: why would God give us women bodies so effective for tempting people with, bodies capable of experiencing such pleasure, if those were sins?"

"The Devil did it. He..."

Stephanie was on a roll. She interrupted her daughter by saying, "No, the devil didn't create our bodies, God did. The devil didn't create the amazing pleasure that comes from sex, God did. The Devil didn't create the cum that sprays out of our body parts whenever we reach orgasm, God did."

"Mom, gross, gross, gross!" Haley objected, shocked at her Mom's lengthy and scandalous rant.

"No, Haley, you need to hear this," Stephanie insisted, not wishing her daughter to remain brainwashed by religion, or to become some frigid tennis-shoe-wearing cat lady. She was thrilled her daughter was smarter than she was, and not as wild as she was, but she didn't wish her to miss out on life and its experiences. "Based on your theory, or rather the one you've been brainwashed into believing, the Devil is to blame for childbirth, since although it's one of the most precious moments in life, yet it can only result from a night of sex, which was often more about lust than of lovemaking, and childbirth itself is so painful. Why would God make the most important hours in a woman's life the most painful and excruciating ones?"

Haley hadn't ever thought of that, and the question perplexed her. "I don't know."

Stephanie realizing she'd gone too far, calmed down and said, "Look, I only want you to understand that sex is a natural part of life. It's not sinful, it's pleasurable, and it's one of the greatest blessings of being alive."

"I still don't know," Haley repeated, her head spinning from her mother's unexpected sentiments.

"Look, I'm not saying you should jump his bones the next time you see him."

"Jump his bones? Really?" Haley said with a laugh, somehow her mother's flippant words forcing a good laugh out of her.

"Also called making love, having intercourse," Stephanie said, then deciding to push it a little, "or my personal favourite, fucking like rabbits!"

"You're so bad," Haley said, shaking her head.

"The point being, what Joel wants is natural," Stephanie said. "You still should take it slow. You still need to go at your own pace. But you'll also need to be ready to take the plunge at some point, or at least some version of a plunge. But don't hide behind the words of some tribal nomads from centuries ago who didn't understand women's nature any better than today's men do. They're just words. Advice. From men who couldn't have remotely predicted today's thinking."

"I guess."

"Again, the Bible contains some great messages, but it was written by men with at least a partial purpose of keeping us women in our places," Stephanie pointed out. "Do you know why they considered adultery such a major sin? Primarily because it compromised their wives or daughters' value to them as property. They considered us women their slaves."

That had always been one of her biggest pet peeves in the Bible: its utter lack of female empowerment. Haley had to agree with that point. "Yeah, the Bible isn't exactly a proactive treatise on feminism."

"And it can't be," Stephanie pointed out. "Feminism wasn't even a thing back then, so women have come a long, long way from those times; and actually, even from the fifties and the eighties. It's 2021, and it's time for women to take back their power in all ways. Power we haven't had in twenty-five centuries."

"Are you saying sex is power?"

"Sex is a woman's ultimate power," Stephanie said. "We hold all the cards. A single word... no... means exactly that. Another word... yes... means just that, too. My point, albeit I think I'm likely rambling by now, is that our sexuality provides us with the power to get what we want."

"Really?"

"Do you think I dress to showcase my breasts, legs and ass for eight plus hours a day for fun?" The mother asked. "I do it because it gets me great tips, and it helps me to pay for this house."

"And for your layabout sons' lifestyle," Haley added, hating how the boys used their mother.

"That's changing," Stephanie said. "They've both gotten fulltime jobs, and they're finally growing up."

"About time," Haley said, looking at her phone. "Shoot, I'm late for school."

"I can write a note to get you excused for the rest of the day," Stephanie offered, by now totally forgetting she had two big cocks waiting upstairs for her.

"No, I feel a lot better now."

"Good," the Mom said, feeling she'd done her job.

"Thanks, Mom," Haley said, hugging her.

"Anytime, honey," Stephanie said.

Haley headed out, and Stephanie went to the window to watch the car pull out and definitely leave. She then headed upstairs to the boys who were, of course, still naked.

"Joel will cheat on her," Andrew predicted.

"No, I don't think so," Stephanie said, although she knew her son was probably right.

"It's guaranteed," Andrew persisted, "If there's one universal truth in life, it's if a guy isn't getting what he needs from his girlfriend or his wife, he'll find it somewhere else."

"Because men are pigs," Stephanie said, shaking her head as Andrew walked over and tugged at the tie of her robe.

"Oink, oink," Andrew said, "ya got that right, Mommy," as he opened her robe.

"By the way, Haley definitely needed to hear your critical assessment of organised religion," Andrew added, as he bent down and sucked his Momal's huge tit into his mouth.

"You boys were eavesdropping?" The Mom asked as her son sucked on her tit, and her other son strolled over to suck on her other one.

"We couldn't hear anything from the hallway, but it turned out that the vent right here carries voices from the kitchen very well," Alex reported.

"That is very useful to know," Stephanie said, realizing the converse must be true: someone could likely hear her getting fucked in her bedroom from the kitchen.

"If Joel doesn't at least get laid at prom, I can almost guarantee you their relationship will be over," Andrew said.

"Guaranteed," Alex agreed.

"Speaking of supposed guarantees, why aren't your dicks inside Mommy yet?" Stephanie demanded playfully, her nipples getting sucked revving her right up, and she knew both of her sons needed to head off soon.

"We can rectify that," Andrew said from immediately behind her.

Fifteen or twenty minutes later give or take, following a good, rough, double penetration, Stephanie reached her second and third orgasms, before both of her sons erupted all over her tits... they both loved coming on her tits, and she loved their doing it.

As they left, Andrew repeated, "You've really got to help Haley understand it's time either to put out or get out of her relationship."

"Charming," Stephanie said, shaking her head.

"Just saying," he shrugged.

Throughout a long shower and a long shift at work, she couldn't stop pondering how she might deal with Joel.

Truth be told, the far too tempting idea of sucking him off and maybe even fucking him, popped into her head. She knew it would be wrong, yet so was fucking her boys, and her feminine intuition (yes, you men, it's a real thing) sensed it would solve the problem.

If Joel was getting what he needed from her, he wouldn't feel the need to dump Haley or to cheat on her (yes, she knew his fucking his girlfriend's Mom counted as cheating, but better the slut you know than the slut you don't; besides, she loved Haley dearly, and none of his other potential paramours would be able to say that).

Late that night Stephanie, unable to sleep from worrying about her daughter, ended up on her laptop and googled mother-in-law sex stories and porn, read a few, and found the craziest video porn series: 'My Wife Caught me Ass Fucking her Mom'.

The plots were mostly the same, sometimes moms just wanted sex with a young man who had a big dick, but some were about how the Mom had learned her daughter wasn't giving her husband enough sex, and usually no anal (since according to this series, every wife should be offering her ass to her man), and all the moms sucked, got fucked and were anally railed. Also in every scene the daughter would walk in, sometimes at the very end, but most often during an act of sodomy. Of course the daughter always freaked out, sometimes storming out, often calling her mother and her husband names, sometimes declaring her marriage was over... but occasionally the daughter sat down and watched attentively as the mother explained how and why she was doing it. This, to Stephanie, seemed like a very practical approach she could utilize for her daughter's quandary.

First she could seduce Joel.

Then suck him.

And then of course fuck him.

Maybe even give him her ass.

In short, she could be the slut he needed to drop his loads into while otherwise remaining faithful to Haley.

And perhaps she could eventually arrange for Haley to catch her with Joel's dick inside her, and then train her how to become a good slut for her man. But she shuddered at how easily that could blow up in her face.

But even keeping it a deep, dark secret between her and Joel, this had the potential for being a dangerous plan, yet it also seemed a very logical one.

So the very next morning she texted Joel: Will you please come over this morning or early afternoon to help me with something?

She had no idea what Joel's schedule of college courses was, except that once at the dinner table he'd complained about his lengthy breaks between classes.

Joel texted back a little later: Sure, I have a break from eleven to two.

Stephanie texted back: Great. See you then. Just come inside when you get here.

Joel texted back, oblivious of what was about to happen: Sure Ms. Friesen.

Stephanie texted back: I've told you before Joel, to call me Stephanie. Ms. Friesen makes me feel old. You don't think I'm old do you?

Joel texted back, worried he'd offended his girlfriend's mother: No Stephanie. You are not old at all.

Stephanie texted back: Thanks. See you soon. (She added a kiss emoji.) Text me when you're on your way.

Joel thought the texting exchange odd but nothing more, and he headed to his next class after agreeing to text when he was on his way.

Stephanie showered, put on a pair of sexy black thigh high stockings with a seam down the back of the leg... she'd always known the power nylons had over men, and she understood why, since they really showcased her legs, but she'd never understood how black lines down the back of her legs could drive men so crazy... but in her experience they always did.

She put a robe on with nothing else, and went downstairs. Joel texted, a good twenty minutes earlier than she'd anticipated: I'll be there in fifteen or so.

Stephanie read the text but didn't respond, and instead she used the information to set up her plan, perfecting the timing. She waited another seven or eight minutes before she slipped out of her robe, clicked Play on her laptop, and began watching a scene from 'My Wife Caught me Ass Fucking her Mother 10', which had four really hot scenes. One was the hot Sarah Vandella getting her ass reamed, which was wild, the scene where Sheena Ryder fucked her daughter's husband while the daughter slept on the couch beside her was also hot, but the scene that seemed perfect to be playing while Joel walked in on her was Alana Cruise getting her ass railed in the kitchen with tons of dirty talk, and the reaction by the daughter, the very hot Zoe Parker, was delicious.

She retrieved her vibrator, turned it on low, turned the volume of her laptop on high, and paused the video at the perfect spot... just a couple minutes before the daughter walked in on the Mom taking a big cock in her asshole. She didn't click on Play until she heard Joel pulling up, his failing muffler a bit of a giveaway.

So she pressed Play, slid the vibrator into her pussy, and began slowly fucking herself. Her legs were parted enough to give her unsuspecting voyeur a clear view of what she was doing, with her huge, droolworthy tits on full display.

Joel came inside, slipped out of his shoes, and he heard the unmistakeable sounds of sex. He was surprised, yet he proceeded into the living room. Whereupon he was astounded when he saw his girlfriend's mother almost completely naked, her eyes closed, and fucking herself with a toy! His cock hardened instantly as he froze in place, staring at the big breasted hot Mom.

Stephanie heard the front door close, so she assumed he'd arrived in the living room by now and was watching her. In fact, she could sense his presence. She knew many men and some women were in awe of her body... her ass and legs drew some of them in, but her tits were an asset that defied gravity. "Harder, fuck my ass harder," the MILF on the television demanded. (Author's note: I'm writing my own dialogue instead of stealing it from the actual scene, even though the scene is delicious and I highly recommend it.)

Joel was frozen in place staring at the hottest Mom ever, one he'd secretly enjoyed many stroke off fantasies about (since who doesn't stroke over a Hooters waitress, especially if you're dating her daughter?). She was hot as hell, sexy as fuck, and apparently into some really kinky shit.

Stephanie pumped the toy in and out of herself for a few more seconds, before opening her eyes and going for an Academy Award in acting as she gasped, even though she didn't try to cover herself up at all as she pulled the buzzing toy away from her pussy, "Joel! What are you doing here so soon?"

"I-I-I'm so sorry, Ms. Friesen, I just walked in like you said, and saw you like...." he stopped mid-sentence, unable to find any words for continuing, even as he couldn't take his eyes off her huge tits and the sloppy wet treasure between her spread open legs.

The woman on the video was begging, as the daughter had just walked in, "Yes, fuck my ass! Fuck it right in front of my daughter!"

"You were supposed to text me when you were on your way," Stephanie complained, as she closed her legs, but didn't cover her tits.

"I-I-I did text you," Joel defended, still unable to tear his gaze away from that beautiful pair of tits. Even though he'd been dating Haley for a couple of months, he'd never seen hers. He'd felt her up a few times though her clothing, but that was it. Haley was an amazing girl and he loved her, but her complete lack of interest in sex was so frustrating.

Stephanie reached for her phone, took a look, and of course saw Joel's message, and joked, "Oops, I guess I was a little preoccupied," still not covering up, as she reached for the buzzing toy and turned it off.

"I-I-I should go," Joel said, his cock raging and definitely needing some relief. He knew what his new jerk off fantasy would be for the next forever!

"I'm sorry you caught me like this," Stephanie apologized, standing up, now tacitly urging the overwhelmed boy to admire her entire body. "I thought I had enough time to get myself off before you got here!"

"My p-p-professor let us out e-e-early," Joel explained, trying not to stare or even to drool over his girlfriend's mother, but he couldn't take his eyes away from her. He wasn't even sure if he'd blinked since walking into the living room.

Stephanie reached for her robe, bending over far more than she had to, so he could see her perfect ass, and said, "I just lost track of the time."

On the laptop, the video continued with the mother now ordering, "Now watch Mommy, girl, this is how you please your man. Your mouth, pussy and asshole are all pleasure vessels for your lord and master."

"I-I-It's okay, Ms. Friesen," Joel said, hurriedly adjusting his cock while she was turned away, while staring at her amazing ass and legs. He'd never developed a thing for nylons until he started dating Haley... not that she wore them... she never wore them... but seeing his girlfriend's mother in them, especially in her Hooters outfit with those dark mocha nylons had turned him into a nylon lover. Yet at twenty, he'd never felt a woman's legs in nylons... something he greatly looked forward to doing someday. He'd hinted to Haley he'd like to see her in them, but she'd made it clear they were a man's invention intended only to sexualize women... and that had been that.

"Joel," she said semi-sternly, turning around, her robe now in hand but not actually on or covering anything while walking to the lost in lust boy, "I've told you many times to call me Stephanie."

"Sorry, S-S-Stephanie," Joel said, stuttering like mad, since her huge tits were now within grabbing reach and were thus really, really tempting, "I r-r-really should g-g-go."

"Nonsense," Stephanie refuted, totally enjoying this utterly panicked reaction from the college boy. She knew she was hot, she knew she could get most men going, but it never got old to witness the profound effects of her body's attraction. "Why would you leave so soon? Is my lack of clothing making you uncomfortable?"

"N-n-no," Joel lied. "It's just a l-l-little surprising."

"Then you have seen a naked woman before?"

"Of course," he said, acting casual.

On the computer the MILF was begging, "Yes, slam my shit hole, show my daughter how an ass should really be fucked!"

'Mom, please stop tormenting me like this," the daughter pleaded. "Jared is my husband!"

"But may I take it you've never before been in the presence of a naked woman?" the seductive Stephanie asked, ramping up the heat of her seduction.

"W-w-well, not an actual woman in person," Joel admitted, overwhelmed by what was happening here and now, plus the wild scene he could hear continuing on the computer.

"Just sit down and watch," the mother ordered "He's only fucking my ass because you aren't giving him yours."

"But you have seen my daughter naked, have you not?" Stephanie asked.

"I r-r-really should go," he said, his cock raging in his pants.

"Then you haven't seen my daughter naked?" Stephanie asked, this time in fake shock.

"No," he admitted.

"So this is weird," Stephanie said. "You've seen your girlfriend's old bag of a mother naked before even seeing your hot young girlfriend au naturale."

Stephanie wasn't fishing for compliments, although she knew she was about to get one, but instead she was slyly luring him into her inexorable seduction.

"Oh, yeah! See, Zoey? This is how a woman should bend over and take her man's dick in her cunt or ass," the MILF lectured from her viewpoint of Exhibit A, still getting her back door hammered while her daughter still watched, still mortified.

"You're not at all old," Joel said, suddenly focused on the surprising insecurity of this really fit woman, even as the surreal conversation on the computer kept distracting him.

"That's sweet of you to say," Stephanie said, reeling him in more and more, "but I have more years behind me than you and my daughter combined."