Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joel finally began releasing that inner man inside himself... face fucking her mouth without holding back, she moaned on his cock, encouraging him to keep it up.

Joel felt such a rush of adrenaline! Perhaps it was all that pent up masculinity building up pressure over twenty years, perhaps it was the raw lust of this woman, and perhaps the constant rejections from Haley were a factor, but he felt confidence and power like he'd never felt before. He roughly face fucked his girlfriend's hot mother; his balls bounced on her chin as his entire cock disappeared into her mouth again and again. Her moans as he face fucked her kept his confidence rising!

Even though he'd come in his pants just a few minutes ago, it seemed like an eternity, given the dominoes cascade of revelations she'd given him, the never before sensations of her lips on his cock, the pleasure of her mouth... and her throat!... and just the intensity of the overall situation, Joel knew he wouldn't last much longer... this pleasure unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. And now he was about to come, the options she'd given him for where, both of them fantasies he'd played out in his head dozens of times, and he still couldn't decide between coming down his girlfriend's Mom's mouth or coming all over her face. And it wasn't until the last moment that he decided, and then he pulled out and furiously stroked his throbbing cock immediately outside of its recent home inside her warm, wet mouth.

"Yes, if that's what you want, then come all over my face, you sexy stud," Stephanie cheered him on, knowing more men chose this option over the alternative... it being the one that seemed hotter and nastier, even though objectively for him, likely less pleasurable physically.

"Oh God, take it all, slut," he grunted, using a slur he'd never dreamed of calling a woman before, yet it sprang out in the heat of the moment.

"Yes," Stephanie moaned, as the warm load erupted from his cock like machine gun bullets.

"Ohhhhhh, God," Joel grunted, in awe of watching his cock exploding all over his girlfriend's Mom's face.

"Such a big load," Stephanie praised him, loving to be coated in cum. Even though with her sons she'd been spit-roasted, double penetrated, and been come both in and on, she still fantasized about being the centre of a train, a gangbang or a bukkake; or better yet, all three in a single session.

Once he finished delivering his load, the beautiful naked woman, now dripping with his cum, especially her face, leaned forward and took his cock back into her mouth.

Stephanie nursed his cock for a couple of minutes, looking forward to feeling it filling her pussy, and perhaps her ass too. But first she needed to train him in the lost art of pussy licking. A good man could fuck a woman into oblivion, but a better one additionally knew how to get her off with his lips, tongue and fingers.

She backed off of his cock, stood up and said, "That's quite a load you shot all over me," as she scooped a big wad on her chin and sucked it into her mouth.

"I'm sorry for calling you a slut," Joel apologized, for with his orgasm now over, he felt bad for calling her that.

"Don't be, I considered it a plus! Slut, whore, bimbo, bitch," Stephanie listed. "Call me whatever the fuck you want while we're having sex, just don't whenever we aren't."

"It just seems wrong," Joel said, his logic returning after his orgasm.

"Did it feel wrong when you fucked my face, splattered it with cum, and called me a slut?" the MILF asked.

"I can't believe I did any of that," Joel said.

"It's a side of you that all men have," Stephanie said. "It's in your DNA. All women say they want a nice guy, and it's true; we want a man who loves us, treats us like a princess, and can look after us. But we also want a man who can protect us, be the man of the house, and dominate us in the bedroom."

"All women want that?" Joel asked dubiously, thinking there was no way Haley would agree with any of those sentiments her mother had suggested.

"Okay, not all women," Stephanie agreed; "but many women do, and even most women, if they were given the opportunity. So it's absolutely true that most women, whether they know it or not, would prefer a dominant man in the bedroom."

"How about Haley?" he asked, finding himself in another surreal conversation with his girlfriend's naked mother, this time with the added feature of his very visible cum all over her face.

"Definitely Haley," Stephanie nodded confidently, knowing that behind her religious and feminist exterior she'd be a natural submissive. "Although right now she likely has no idea that's what she wants."

"I can't imagine that."

"When you got up this morning, could you have imagined my insisting on your face fucking me and then your actually doing it before the day was over?" she asked wickedly, scooping more cum off her face and eating it.

"Definitely not," he said, shaking his head at the wild reality of what had transpired, and the evidence currently being destroyed as she ate it down.

"But I can be your fuck toy for the time being, and also help you to build some confidence and become the dominant man a strong-willed woman like Haley will need in the bedroom," Stephanie suggested.

"I still can't see that," he said, trying to imagine Haley putting up with anyone calling her a slut.

"Trust me, the more feminist they are and the more strong-willed they are, the more likely they're secretly submissive behind their strong feminist personas," Stephanie said.

"Really? You'd think it would be the opposite," Joel said.

"Yeah, it would if our personalities were consistently the same both in and out of the bedroom," Stephanie agreed. "But often the women you'd least expect to be submissive based on their behaviour in public are the most submissive ones in private. Rich bored women, teachers, doctors, lawyers and politicians, are some of the most common ones."

"The idea of some of my teachers or professors being submissive is pretty hot," Joel said, thinking of some of his old high school teachers, and a couple of really hot professors.

"Yeah, it's not a rule or anything," Stephanie said, as she walked to the couch where she'd orchestrated being caught in the act, "it's just that many women want a man who can take charge. Being a woman in a still predominantly man's world is exhausting, so when we get home or wherever, we can really use a break from being in charge. You've seen how assertive I am at the dinner table. That's certainly not the side of me I've been showing you today!"

"I'd never thought of it that way," Joel nodded, thinking this wild afternoon was likely over, and wondering what a good exit line might be. After she'd blown his mind (and his dick) like that, 'Thanks for a fun time' probably wouldn't cut it.

Stephanie spread her legs and asked, "Why aren't you between my legs yet? This pussy isn't going to eat itself."

Joel stammered, his cock still hard, "R-R-Really?"

"Yeah, a real man is willing to eat pussy, and get a girl off with his lips, tongue and fingers," she said.

"Of course," he nodded, thinking that made a lot of sense. He'd never eaten a puss before, but he'd watched lots of porn and read about it in preparation for that eventual day... he'd just never imagined that day would be today, or that it would be with his girlfriend's mother... the hottest women he'd ever met! He walked over to her and lowered himself between her nylon-clad legs, resting his hands on them both, and warned, "I've never done this before."

"No worries," she smiled in a motherly way, which was really weird in the circumstances. "I'm here to teach you everything you'll need to know to make Haley a very happy woman once she's ready."

"Okay," he said, gazing at her slightly glistening pussy lips.

"Did you notice how I didn't immediately start sucking your cock earlier?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said, the entire experience all a blur now.

"First I took it in my hand and I stroked it, then I licked up and down your big shaft, and I also swirled my tongue around your cock head," Stephanie described.

"Right, yes. I do remember your doing that," he nodded, as he rubbed his hands slowly up and down her nylon-clad legs.

"That was a tease; it's called foreplay," she said, and joked, "albeit very brief foreplay that time, because I just had to have that cock in my mouth, but foreplay nonetheless."

He was flattered, but still bewildered at why she'd done it. "Why?"

"Why did I want your cock in my mouth?"

"Yeah."

"Because it was big, and it looked so delicious, that I just had to have it," she said. "My daughter really has no clue what she's missing."

"This is all still really crazy," he said.

"I know, but since we've already opened Pandora's Box, we may as well get you eating my box," Stephanie quipped, knowing it was corny.

"Okay," he nodded. "I'm certainly not complaining!"

"So first, instead of just diving your face into a pussy or instantly starting to lick, begin by teasing me instead. Kiss my inner thigh, allow your warm breath to tease my pussy, or use your imagination to experiment with how to drive me wild," Stephanie instructed.

"Okay," Joel nodded, and he kissed her thigh, and then instead of moving up towards her pussy, he moved downwards, kissing a trail along her nylon-covered leg and progressing to her nylon foot.

"Oh, Joel," Stephanie purred as he sucked her toes. "That feels sooo nice."

Joel switched to the other foot and sucked those toes as well, before beginning to kiss his way back up.

"You're such a tease, Joel," Stephanie moaned, part of her now wanting just to grab his head and yank it into her pussy.

He reached her pussy and blew softly across it. Since it was so wet by now, his warm breath felt cool.

The MILF next instructed, "Now lick between my pussy lips; do it as if you're painting a wall."

"Okay," he said, leaning forward, trembling ever so slightly as he extended his tongue and licked his very first pussy. Instantly he was in awe. The wetness! The taste! It was everything he'd imagined, and yet so much more.

"That's it. Explore me, taste me," she said, loving his meandering tongue.

For a couple minutes he did, before she progressed the lesson by asking, "Next, do you see my clitoris?"

"Yes," he said, having invested much time in learning the anatomy of the pussy in preparation for this very moment.

"Good, now understand that the clit is the trigger. Most women will come with some pressure on the clit, since it's extra sensitive. So when you sense the woman is close, but not sooner, suck it, lick it, and tug it between your lips. Do whatever you need to, to get her off and make her come. You can make her convulse with intense pleasure. But first only lick around it and tease her. Now tease me like that."

"Okay," he said, and he used his tongue to explore every crevice of her pussy... except for the clit.

"Good boy," she moaned, her orgasm rising from his inexperienced but eager tongue, and from this entire wild encounter.

Joel listened carefully to her increasing moans, and when he sensed she was close, he finally licked the clit.

"Oooooooooh," Stephanie moaned, after all that teasing, her body twitching uncontrollably.

Hearing her moan, feeling her body twitch, he sucked the clit between his lips and shook his head from side to side, like he'd read about.

"Oh, fuck Joel, now don't stop doing that for even an instant!" Stephanie demanded, her hand clutching his head.

Joel, excited to get the MILF off, to taste her pussy cum, continued his aggressive attack on her clit until she screamed, and a massive gush of wetness splattered his face and surged into his open mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucck!" Stephanie screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

Joel licked up as much of the cum as he could, enthralled by his task, enchanted by her beauty, and mesmerized by the taste.

After a minute's rest, Stephanie, still horny and wanting a dick inside her, any dick really, oral sex always driving her wild but leaving her wanting more, "Good job! And now, shove that big dick in my pussy, Joel! Fuck me right fucking now!"

"Really?" Joel asked, even though with such a hot MILF, these were dream come true words for any man!

"Right now, Joel! I'm your fuck slut, I'll ensure you won't leave my daughter by being your cock sucking, dick taking fuck toy for as long as she needs me to do it!" Stephanie reiterated. "Now slam that big dick in my fucking pussy! I need your cock in me right fucking now!"

Joel couldn't refuse her, even knowing this was the wildest thing a guy could ever do... to fuck his girlfriend's mother. His cock was, of course still hard, and he clambered up from between her legs and positioned his cock at her pussy.

Stephanie, not wishing him to leave him any time to second guess his actions, wrapped her nylon legs around his waist and pulled him into her wanton pussy... hard! "Oh yes, Joel, your cock fills me so good."

"I can't believe this," Joel said, as his dick was suddenly all the way inside his girlfriend's mother's pussy. He also couldn't believe the difference between her blow job and being enclosed by her wet pussy. Both were warm, but in different ways, and the pussy had such an intense wetness.

"You can't believe you're fucking your girlfriend's Mom? That you're fucking a hot slut who'll do any nasty damn thing you want her to?" Stephanie asked wickedly, knowing those questions would drive any man wild... especially a young, inexperienced guy like Joel.

"All of that," he replied dazedly, not moving once he was all the way inside her... each of her nasty descriptors making his head spin.

"Don't just park yourself in my cunt, get to fucking it! Fuck me, pound my pussy," Stephanie demanded, seeing he was completely overwhelmed and unsure of what to do.

"Yeah, right," he nodded, shaking his head and beginning slowly to fuck her.

"That's it, Joel. Fuck me. Fuck me knowing this pussy is yours anytime you want it," she reminded him.

"Feels so good," Joel said, super happy he'd already come twice this afternoon, so he could last longer.

"Yes, it feels really good to me too," Stephanie agreed, unwrapping her legs from around him and spreading them as widely as she could, to watch the big cock fucking her.

For a couple minutes, Joel fucked her. Slowly, and then faster.

"You're in charge Joel," Stephanie reminded him again. "Fuck me hard, change positions, just tell me what to do, baby."

"Then get on all fours, I want to fuck you doggy style," he instructed her, doggy a position he'd always wanted to try.

"Yes baby," she said, and when he pulled out of her, she went down from the couch and onto her carpeted floor and got on all fours.

"Fuck, do you have a great ass," he said., admiring her bent over.

"You like? You can fuck that too whenever you want," Stephanie offered.

"Shit, you really are a nasty little slut," he said, feeling rushes of adrenaline and confidence from her constant reminders of her eagerness to obey him.

"Yes, I'm your nasty slut Joel, your cock sucker, your fuck toy, your cum bucket," Stephanie listed. Saying such things always turned her on, and she knew it did wonders for her men... especially young men... especially young men in need of a serious push to start acting like her dominant studs.

"Oh yeah," Joel said, sliding back into her pussy. "I hear you! You want to be my sexy slut!"

"Yes, Joel," she said, as he began fucking her. "I want you to pound me hard, to fuck me until you shoot your load inside or onto me."

"I can really come in your pussy?"

"Yes, Joel. I'm protected, so you may come in my mouth, pussy or ass," she said, looking back at him.

"Fuck," he said, his hands on her hips as he began really fucking her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me like a slut, use me," Stephanie said, needing to get really hammered.

"Then take it, slut," Joel said, living in the moment, no longer worried about any consequences, just making his long-held fantasy come true.

"Give it to me," Stephanie moaned, her second orgasm rising.

"And you want me to keep dating your daughter?" Joel asked, this rush of power transforming him into a different man.

"Yes Joel, yes," Stephanie moaned, the fucking feeling really good.

"And you'll take my dick whenever I want?" he asked, reaching for her hair.

"Yes baby, all my holes are open for you," Stephanie moaned, as he pulled her hair while he kept up his fast fucking. The hairpulling hurt, but it was a good hurt, a submissive hurt.

"I'll be fucking you a lot," Joel said. "Your daughter leaves me constantly horny."

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie moaned, her second orgasm getting close.

Joel too was getting close from his first ever naked fucking in an actual house, as he pounded her as hard as he could, loving the sounds of her moans and her nasty talk.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy... yes... so good... pound my cunt... give me that dick... more... harder... fuck... oh fuck... YES, you mother fucker!" she screamed, as all those nasty words and phrases were spread across two minutes of intense fucking.

Hearing her call him a mother fucker made his balls boil, and as he listened to her scream and climax, and felt the warmth of her pussy cum, he too came, filling her pussy with his third load during this surreal, life-altering encounter.

"Yes, fill me with your come," she moaned, loving her pussy being filled.

He kept spewing his load into his girlfriend's mother, into his fuck toy, until he was completely exhausted... surprised by how much of a workout fucking was.

"Oh fuck," Stephanie moaned as he slowed down.

He pulled out, and a puree of their cum leaked out of her. "Wow," he said.

"Yeah, wow," she agreed, as she collapsed onto the floor.

"I can't believe we just did that," he said in awe, as the aftermath of their wild day was now upon him.

"That I sucked your cock, that you came on my face, that you ate my pussy, or that you fucked me and shot a huge load inside me?" Stephanie asked wickedly.

"All of it," he said, as his phone rang... the ringtone telling him it was his girlfriend. "Shit, it's Haley."

"You should probably keep our adventures between just us," Stephanie smiled, as she rolled onto her back.

"Yeah, really," he agreed, as he went to grab his phone.

As Joel lied to her daughter, saying he was on campus and had just finished eating lunch, the last part being kind of true, Stephanie got up, grabbed her robe and finally put it on ... a full hour after she'd taken it off.

Joel hung up and said, "I feel like such an asshole."

"It's okay," Stephanie said, having known he might feel this way once the hormones calmed down.

"No, it's not okay, I cheated on her," he said. "With you. With her mother."

"Look," Stephanie said. "This is a temporary solution, and although it's lots of fun, it's basically for Haley's benefit. I'm available for more whenever you need me, but if you feel this needs to be a one time thing, then so be it."

"She'll hate me," he said mournfully.

"Only if she finds out," she pointed out. "And she shouldn't ever find out."

"But I'm not sure I can lie to her."

"Joel, you're a great guy, that's why I just did everything I did with you. She needs you in her life, maybe even for life, she just isn't ready to do what needs doing to satisfy your needs so she can keep you," Stephanie said. "So she's your girlfriend, your best friend, your everything, and until she's ready to suck your big cock and to fuck you, well, I'll just be her body double for that part."

"I don't know," he said.