Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I know," she said. "Doing this was necessary for you. Because it was only a matter of time before some college slut seduced you."

"Well, there's this girl named Mary who's pretty much been offering herself to me, if I just say the word," Joel admitted.

"Well, now you can come to me whenever temptation hits you," Stephanie said. "Mary probably sees Haley as competition; while I see her as the daughter I love more than anything!"

"Today was amazing," he said.

"Sex always is," Stephanie said. "Plus, you have a natural dominant persona inside you that was begging for your permission to come out and play."

"I can't believe I actually said some of the things I did," he said. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Offended me? Fuck, you bad boy, you completely turned me on!" Stephanie said. "I'm serious. Most women want a man who takes control, and I'm most assuredly one of them. Haley does too, but like I said, she doesn't know it yet."

"I'm still not sure about that part," he said, as he went to grab his pants.

"Trust me," the Mom said. "Look what you just did to her willing mother. Your cum is still leaking out of me, and more of it is caking on my face!"

"I do come lots."

"You do,"

"Well, I'll be seeing you in a few hours," Joel said. "Haley just invited me over for supper."

"Then I'll make sure not to wear any panties," she smiled, it being Wednesday, and everyone would be over for their weekly supper.

"You're so bad," he said.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," Stephanie said, as she gave him a hug... but not a kiss... kissing was too intimate. "See you tonight," she said, giving his cock one last squeeze. "Fuck, do you have a great cock!"

"You have a great everything," he said.

"I know," she smiled, as she headed upstairs to shower.

Joel walked out, knowing everything had now changed, yet he'd have to act like nothing had.

Stephanie went into her shower feeling contented from solving a problem in a most unorthodox way... although she felt a little guilt as well... she'd just fucked her daughter's boyfriend, and although she did it for her daughter, she seriously doubted Haley would see it that way.

As the water sprayed down on her, she wondered... had she done the right thing?

THE END OF PART 4

Coming next: Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom