All Comments on 'Mom's Motivation: Gangbang Blackmail'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Hot! Five stars. Stephanie can never get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is getting out of hand in all the right ways. I cannot wait to see how this story concludes. But know that I will definitely be enjoying the journey there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to see you apply your obvious writing talents to characters that aren't centered around some massive skank, the town bicycle, willing to fuck any and all dicks in a 20 mile radius of her at all times. It's really tiresome, even disgusting at times, like in this story. How about normal people, having lives that don't require you to worry their health care coverage might not keep up with all the diseases they're spreading? We get it, you can write about a slut. How about showing us how to write about any other type of female?

Meh995Meh995almost 2 years ago

I have been waiting for a new "what mom knows" chapter for so long so i gotta ask, when is that coming? :D

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

I don't often agree with ananomous comments, but here I have to. You have enormous writing talent, but insist on writing about loathsome individuals. I dropped you from my preferred authors list for that and other reasons from stories from awhile ago. Please, go back to what made you so popular. Just my opinion.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Meh 995, and I'm waiting for more of The Turning Contest and others. "You can't always get what you want!" Patience is a virtue. (But, if Patience is a Jasmine character, she surely won't be virtuous!)

warner34warner34almost 2 years ago

Loving this series! Can’t wait for the next installment.

slaved11slaved11almost 2 years ago

This series is amazing!

so hot!

Please more Stephanie dominating Andrew...

GentlemanShrekGentlemanShrekalmost 2 years ago

Like the rest of the series absolutely fantastic, look forward to the next instalment, and of others.

Your stories never cease to entertain me.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

You can do better.

StoriefanStoriefanalmost 2 years ago

Great Story, Great series

mrfluffermrflufferalmost 2 years ago

Love the series. The buildup. Your writing talents should make for a great finale! The house of cards f crushing down!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Good old school boys one handed reading storyline

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

I wish all Mum? would motivate like this

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Great, great story. Hoping we hear how min teaches her daughter!!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

OMG, this is sooo hot. A foursome sounds so hot.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 1 year ago

Really love the series so far! I very much hope you continue this series. One request though: please do keep her boys in the picture! I bet they need lots of continuous motivation :D

If I may suggest: maybe the boys manipulate her? In the first chapter there it was mentioned that Stephanie usually was able to manipulate men in the short term. But in the long term, she ends up being the one manipulated.

Maybe she gets suckered into sexting with her boys? Or hey, like the creepy ex, maybe one of her boys thinks it's a good idea to make a sextape with her?

Or maybe, to demonstrate how good sex is, she let's her daughter watch as her boys spitroasts her or take turns on her?

Also, it's interesting how she might juggle or merge all her "masters". She's already gotten caught with Joel; what if Joel catches her with the boys? Or the boys catch her and Joel? Or if the boys somehow learn she was down for a gangbang with strangers?!

Maybe it's nice if Stephanie discovers the porn her son like? It might be hot if, while "teaching" Haley, she expounds on how porn is OK, but ends up seeing something on her sons' porn she hadn't done yet and basically gets cornered and have her boys do it to her (maybe even while the daughter watches!).

Or maybe a wild weekend with her kids, as reward for sticking to their jobs?

Any, all, or even something else altogether would be good. But please do continue this series!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

369. I’m not sure this was necessary, but it was interesting. I’m ready to get back to either her sons again or a training of the daughter. It appeared that she really wanted to put out but was scared. Time to get over that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...