Mom's Motivation: Gangbang Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved back to Joel and sucked his cock some more.

For a couple more minutes she rotated clockwise from cock to cock... while her two hands stroked whichever cocks weren't in her mouth at the moment.

"So who wants my pussy?" Stephanie asked abruptly.

"I do," Mike said an instant later.

"Then sit on the couch," Stephanie ordered.

Mike urgently obeyed.

Stephanie faced him and straddled his cock, ordering, "Joel, come around on the couch so I can get that big cock into my mouth."

"Not in your ass?" Joel asked, trying to showcase the power he had over her.

"You want to fuck my ass instead?" Stephanie asked.

"I think it's my ass," Joel said, moving to my back end.

"I guess I did tell you that at least once," Stephanie admitted.

"You fucking stud," Mike acknowledged.

"Then I guess you get my mouth, Mr..." Stephanie fished.

"It's Zeke," Joel said as he went behind her, staking his claim.

"Well then Zeke, stick that cock in my mouth," the MILF demanded. "I've always wanted to be triple teamed by three college studs."

"I can't believe any of this," Zeke blurted, as he finagled around, and then decided to sit on the top of the couch, while Mike leaned aside a bit to accommodate him.

"That the mother of the girl you secretly jerk off to is giving you head?" Stephanie asked, as she sat on Mike's cock and felt Joel's hands pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"You do what?" Joel asked Zeke.

"What? No, I, um..." Zeke said, his denial making it even more obvious that the mother was right.

"Get over it, Joel. My daughter's really hot, and I bet lots of guys do that," Stephanie said, leaning forward, her tits pressing against Mike's face, and she took Zeke back in her mouth.

"Joel, I would never..." Zeke began, and then could only moan as the MILF's amazing mouth wrapped itself around his cock.

"I know, man," Joel said, "she's right: fantasies are harmless," and not at all worried about Zeke seducing his girlfriend, which would mean war. "Just enjoy my slut MILF."

"Your slut MILF?" Mike asked, squeezing the MILF in question's huge fucking tits that were resting against his chest.

"Yeah, she's my three-hole fuck slut, aren't you, babe?" Joel asked kind of rhetorically, trying to prove he'd now become the 'man' in a group where Mike had always been top stud.

"Yes, baby, all three of my fuck holes are open for you twenty-four seven," Stephanie admitted, knowing he was trying to prove his manhood to his roommates. She did belong to him more or less, at least until the day Haley got her act together, and she didn't bother to mention he wasn't the only stud she belonged to.

"Shit," Zeke said.

"Yeah, Joel's a real fucking stud," Stephanie added. "Now slide that big cock up my asshole!"

"Jesus," Mike said, as the MILF resumed sucking Zeke's cock.

"Yeah, she loves my dick in her ass," Joel said, getting a major rush from being the man.

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie moaned, feeling Joel's cock head poking at her ass.

"Tell me what you want, my ass slut," Joel ordered.

"I want you to slam that big fucking cock up my asshole and pound the living shit out of me, while I suck your bro's dick and ride your other bro," Stephanie listed, loving this dominant version of Joel, and not exaggerating at all about wanting his cock in her asshole.

"In other words, you want to be fucked air tight?" he asked, slapping her ass possessively with his dick.

'Yeah, you guys, triple team your Mommy whore, use all three of my holes, making me air tight; and Joel, destroy your cougar girlfriend's asshole," Stephanie exhorted wickedly.

"Don't keep the lady waiting, just shove it in," Mike joined in.

"Yeah stud, just shove your huge cock in my asshole," Stephanie repeated, then took Zeke's cock back into her mouth.

"As you wish," Joel said, and he pushed forward, gradually feeling the warm perfection of Stephanie's asshole heating him up.

"Ohhhhh yes, fill my asshole," Stephanie moaned, and then again, she took Zeke's cock into her mouth... this time committing and beginning to bob hungrily.

"I can't believe you're ass fucking Haley's Mom's ass," Zeke said.

"Or that we're all triple teaming Haley's Mom," Mike embellished, loving this opportunity to play with her huge tits, while luxuriating in the moist warmth of her MILF pussy wrapped around his tool.

Don't you guys forget this is just a one-time thing," Joel reminded his buds, while his cock completely disappeared inside Stephanie's ass.

"Yeah, got it," Zeke agreed, as he watched the MILF sucking his cock.

"Well I think it's a crying shame," Mike said, although he wasn't going to complain any further.

"I'm serious," Joel said, resting for a brief interlude with his cock buried inside Stephanie. "After this, I don't want to hear anything, inside this room or outside of it, about last night or today."

"Yeah, we get it," Mike said.

"I'm zip lipped," Zeke agreed, thrilled there was even this time.

"Good," Joel said, savouring that this was perhaps the wildest way to make sure these two guys kept their mouths shut.

"Now that's settled, less talking, more fucking," Stephanie ordered, wanting to lose herself in these three hard throbbing cocks being deep in all her holes. "And you, young man... Zeke, right?... go ahead and fuck my face. And don't worry whether I can handle it... I most certainly can... just cut loose and let yourself go!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Zeke said, standing up, resting his hands behind him for balance on the coffee table as he slid his cock back into her mouth.

Joel started slowly fucking Stephanie's ass, while Zeke tentatively began pumping his cock in her mouth.

Mike, usually the one doing the fucking whenever he wasn't getting sucked, wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation, since with Haley's Mom sitting on his cock with her torso upright, his lap was supporting almost her entire weight. He opted for continuing to squeeze and suck on her huge tits and just enjoy her pussy wrapped around his cock; at least for now; she'd most likely become way friskier in due course.

For a couple minutes, both Joel and Zeke slowly fucked her ass and mouth, before Stephanie grabbed both of Zeke's ass cheeks and pulled him deep into her mouth. She then grabbed his hip bones and face fucked herself with his cock as hard as she could, which still wasn't as hard as she was hoping for.

"She wants you to really face fuck her, man," Joel advised. "Go so deep your balls are bouncing off of her chin! Fuck her face like crazy!."

"Okay," Zeke groaned, this being the most amazing blow job he'd ever experienced... and that included a gay guy from Chemistry class who blew him every couple of days. It's a common belief that nobody can suck cock as well as a guy who carries one around all the time, but Stephanie was special!

Finally convinced she wouldn't break, or even complain, Zeke now treated the MILF's mouth like a pussy, and began to really fuck her with a will, while Joel followed suit, slamming equally into Stephanie.

"Mmmmmmm," Stephanie moaned, as the sudden deep hard thrusts increased their intensity, and by making her body move, began stimulating her pussy as well.

The room sounded like a percussion quartet performed upon anatomical instruments. The slobbering sounds of a mouth being well fucked. Echoed by the moist sounds of Joel slamming into Stephanie from behind. The moans of a woman in the throes of rapture.

Suddenly Zeke grunted, and not even sure if it was allowed, he erupted a massive load into the MILF's mouth. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry."

Stephanie smoothly swallowed the salty breakfast treat, well, more like brunch, since it was a little after noon.

Once the entire creamy load was warming her belly, she backed off and said, "No worries, Zeke, that was delicious! Now Mike, start bucking that ass up, and double fuck me."

"Yeah, I can do that," Mike agreed, and began bucking up.

Stephanie screamed, "Yes, you mother fuckers, fuck Haley's Mom, double team Haley's slut Mom!"

"Shit," Mike said, loving the Mom's nasty talk.

"Yes, fuck my holes," Stephanie moaned, her orgasm rising quickly.

"Come, slut, come from getting your cunt and asshole hammered," Joel ordered, knowing from experience how her listening to dominant talk when she was close helped get her off.

"More action: ream my shit hole, pound my cunt," Stephanie begged, as her tits flew around, and her body looked like she was in the middle of an earthquake's fault line.

"So hot," Zeke said, stroking his cock... certain he'd would be ready for more almost immediately. In fact, he was ready right now!

"I want that cock hard for round two," Stephanie informed him.

"Already there," Zeke bragged, his cock not about to shrink even the slightest.

"Oh yeah, ya ready for my load in your ass, slut?" Joel asked, his balls boiling.

"You betcha! Fill my ass with your big load," Stephanie demanded, loving the sensations of cum filling her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Joel grunted, and he did just that... depositing a massive load into his girlfriend's Mom's ass.

"Yesssssss," Stephanie screamed, and her orgasm triggered the moment Joel's load started filling her ass.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned, feeling the pussy first tighten around his cock, and then soak him with cunt cum.

As Joel pulled out, Stephanie rolled off of Mike and offered, "Pick a hole, stud."

"Sloppy seconds in the backyard for me," he chose, and he grabbed her hips, pulled her to the end of the couch, and positioned his cock, still nice and hard as promised, at her gaping, leaking ass.

"Plug my ass," Stephanie said, as Mike slid his cock inside her well fucked rectum... his was shorter and thinner than Joel's... this wasn't going to do a hell of a lot for her... but she was still horny, and she'd take what she could get.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned, as he slid inside her ass.

Joel got in front of Stephanie while she was being ass fucked, and slid his cock into her mouth.

"No way, ass to mouth?" Zeke gasped, witnessing something he'd only seen in porn.

"She does whatever I tell her to," Joel bragged.

"Fucking wild," Zeke said, as the MILF willingly sucked the cock that had just unloaded in her ass.

"Shit," Mike groaned, and after just a dozen or so thrusts, he shot a second load in Stephanie's ass in just about as many minutes!

"That was quick," Stephanie said, a little disappointed he'd unloaded so soon.

"May I please fuck your ass too?" Zeke asked, the way a respectful little boy might ask his Mommy for a cookie.

"As long as you last longer than Mike did," Stephanie conditioned.

"I promise," Zeke said.

"Hey, I was in your pussy for a long time," Mike defended.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Stephanie said, always loving to diminish the more confident one while praising the less confident one.

Mike sighed as he pulled out, and Zeke quickly replaced him.

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie moaned. "What's your name again?"

"Zeke," he said, as his cock slid inside her ass.

"You're bigger than Mike," Stephanie moaned, her getting stretched a little.

"Waitaminnit, we're the same size," Mike protested.

"In length maybe, but his cock is fatter," Stephanie pointed out, before returning her oral cavity to sucking Joel's cock. She was surrounded by so much delicious young cock!

Zeke slowly fucked Haley's Mom's asshole, in awe of watching his cock disappearing into it.

"Mmmmmm," Stephanie moaned, loving Zeke filling her ass with his fat cock.

After a few more strokes, Stephanie allowed Joel's cock to slip out of her mouth and Zeke out of her ass, and she lay on her back on the couch, wrapped her nylon-clad legs around Zeke, and pulled him back into her ass. "Fuck my ass this way, Zeke. I want to feel you fucking me hard."

"Yes, ma'am," Zeke said, and he slammed into her.

"And you two: jerk those cocks, I want all three of your next loads all over my face."

"A bukkake!" Mike summarised. "Yes!"

"And Zeke? Pull out when you're close, and you can spray paint my face too, big boy," Stephanie ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Zeke said, happy he'd already come, or this would have been a short anal fuck.

Stephanie stroked Joel and Mike's cocks, each on either side of her, as Zeke ass fucked her.

"Oh yes, drill my ass, Zeke," Stephanie encouraged, finally remembering his name for longer than a second or two.

"So good," Zeke groaned, as he kept fucking her ass, her legs wrapped around him the entire time to spur him on.

For three or four minutes... Zeke fucked the MILF's ass.

Stephanie stroked Joel while sucking Mike.

Then she stroked Mike while sucking Joel.

Eventually Zeke pulled out, hurriedly climbed onto the couch on his knees, needing to push Mike out of the way a little, and spewed a big load all over her face!

"What the fuck?" Mike said, as he fell back.

Once Zeke was done, Stephanie climbed to her knees and ordered, "Give me your loads too, boys."

Both Mike and Joel went to stand in front of the pretty MILF with one load already on her face, and stroked their cocks rapidly.

"Come on boys, come all over my face, and be quick about it!" Stephanie said impatiently while she posed seductively on her knees, awaiting the double barrelled cum shots.

"Oh fuck," Joel grunted after another minute of furious stroking.

"Give it to me now!" Stephanie cried out, then closed her mouth so she could have the entire load plastered onto her face.

Joel's cum blasts landed directly onto her closed left eye, and then across her nose and lips.

"My turn at bat," Mike said, as he barged in and followed suit, and shot his third load all over the cum-coated Mom.

"Mmmmmmm," Stephanie purred, blindly feeling the double load of warm cum coating her.

Once the rainstorm was over, she rubbed the cum all over her face, and ladled a big scoop of the triple-cum mixture into her mouth.

"Fucking hot," Zeke said.

"So guys," Stephanie said as she stood up and wiped the cum from her eyes, "the four of us have a deal, right?"

"Yes we do," Mike nodded.

"Yes, ma'am," Zeke nodded.

"You know you can always count on my discretion," Joel added.

"Good," Stephanie said, as she located her dress.

As she was dressing, Joel's phone rang and he said, "It's Haley."

"Then that's my cue to leave," she said, and she headed out, her face still very obviously coated in cum.

She performed her cum walk, passing a few guys and fielding a couple of gasps and stares, before arriving at her car.

Inside the car, she took some tissues and wiped the cum off her face.

She went through a drive-thru, had a late lunch, and drove home... sexually satisfied, but knowing she still needed to find a way of helping her daughter get over her sexual insecurities.

And fortuitously... the opportunity to help her daughter came out of the blue... as if fate was watching over them.

UP NEXT: Mom's Motivation: Hot 1 st Masturbation

Mom teaches daughter how to masturbate.

12