Mom's Motivation: Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex noticed his sister watching as their mother got off the bed and dropped before both of them.

"Come and kneel beside me, Haley," the mother ordered.

"I'd rather not," Haley said, feeling very uncomfortable, but also slightly curious... she was surprised that a guy's penis could look very appealing... even if the first ones she saw up close were her brothers'.

"Just get over here," Stephanie said, tugging at her daughter's arm and gently pulling her off the bed... the sheet falling away. "You've been staring at their naked bodies, so it's only fair for you to let them stare at yours."

"This is weird," Haley protested, as she was suddenly right before her two brothers' very hard dicks, and now she was naked... with both of her brother's looking down at her.

"First, you need to become comfortable with your body," the Mom said

"But my brothers are staring at me," Haley pointed out.

"Happens to me all the time at work," Stephanie said. "As a beautiful woman, you can use your body and men's lust to your own advantage. How do you think I bring home such great tips?"

"But those customers aren't your naked brothers."

"True," Stephanie said. "But nudity is natural. It goes way back to Adam and Eve."

"I guess."

"Alex, how do you like your sister's body?" she asked, reaching out to stroke his very hard and eager cock.

"It's amazing," Alex said, as was the feeling of his Mom's hand around his cock.

"I agree. But amazing how?" the Mom asked, as Andrew stewed at this continual favoritism being given to Alex.

"She has firm tits and a tight body," Alex complimented, Haley in awe of this conversation and unable to take her eyes away from her brothers' dicks... her gaze going back and forth between the two cocks and their differences.

"And Haley, what do you think of your brothers' cocks?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know," Haley said, which was partly true... she really didn't know what to think.

"Just so you know, both of your brothers' dicks are very much above average in size," Stephanie explained, as she reached out and took her other son's dick in her free hand, now stroking them both simultaneously.

"It's time for you to suck me, Mom," Andrew ordered, completely impatient with this plodding conversation.

"What requirements did I give you just now?" Stephanie snapped, instantly releasing his dick.

"But Mom, you're driving me crazy," Andrew whined. She'd scared him!

"This isn't fucking about you," the Mom said in a frightening tone. "We're educating your sister, is that clear?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mom," Andrew apologized profusely.

"Good," she said, turning away from him and towards Haley, who was smirking a little at the pleasing idea this was all about her... for years her mother had spent so much time on her lazy brothers that she'd often felt neglected.

"Now honey, I'm going to show you how to suck a cock," Stephanie said. "Are you ready to touch one yet?"

Although it sounded crazy, Haley was intrigued... and horny... so she heard herself saying, "Okay."

Stephanie said, happy to see her daughter agreeing, "First, wrap your hand around one. I'll take Andrew's, and you take Alex's."

"Okay," Haley said, so mesmerized by the cocks in front of her, her doubts about these proceedings were melting away... of which she had many. Such as this is wrong... this is incest... this is cheating. The first two were easily dismissed since she'd had already committed incest with her Mom... which had been wonderful... so that particular line between right and wrong was already very blurred. And as for cheating on Joel... she rationalized... she was learning how to suck a cock so she could suck his.

As Stephanie wrapped her hand around her eldest child's dick, Haley tentatively brought her hand to her younger brother's dick.

As Haley wrapped her hand around her brother's dick, the first thing that amazed her was how hard it was. "Wow," she said out loud.

"Stroke it slowly," the Mom instructed, "get used to it in your hand. Feel its hardness, but also its soft, pliable skin. Admire its beauty."

"It's so big and hard," Haley said, as she admired the dick in her hand... doing her best to ignore who was attached to this magnificent dick.

"Yes, but not all dicks are this impressive," Stephanie said. Andrew bit his tongue and managed not to point out his cock was bigger than the one his sister was enamored with.

"How can this even fit inside a girl?" Haley said, wondering how it would fit inside her mouth or her pussy.

"No worries, our bodies are made to thrive on such penetrations," Stephanie assured her.

"I can't imagine," Haley said, her brother's cock in her hand just so captivating.

"Oh, trust me," Stephanie said, as she stroked her other son's cock. "Once you've felt the pleasure of a big cock inside you, you'll be a changed woman."

Haley didn't respond with words, she just marveled at the length, girth and hardness of this cock. She was also fascinated by the natural beauty of a dick. She'd never put any thought into the visual appeal of a penis, yet with this one just a few inches from her face and being held in her hand, she couldn't help but be completely enamored by it.

Stephanie watched her daughter's rapturous face displaying such awe, and then she said, "Now although the cock is the key to your mutual pleasure, don't forget about his balls."

"Oh, yeah right," Haley said mindlessly.

"That's where the sweet cum is stored," the Mom explained, cupping Andrew's balls.

"Sweet cum?" Haley asked.

"Yep, cum is delicious," Stephanie said. "It's a completely different taste and sensation from pussy cum, but equally delicious and addicting."

"And Mom can't enough of it," Andrew said, having been quiet for a while, so now unable to resist adding his two cents' worth.

"I told you to not talk," Stephanie said, slapping his bag.

"Yeeeouch!" Andrew groaned.

"You see, we ladies have all the control," the Mom explained. "We can administer either great pleasure or great pain."

"Sorry," Andrew said weakly, still recovering from the intentional bagging.

"I like to suck each ball in my mouth," the Mom said. "Get that creamy cum all warmed up and ready for my belly."

"You do?" Haley asked.

"Yeah, just for a little while," Stephanie said, and she leaned forward and sucked a ball into her mouth.

Haley watched her Mom suck on her brother's balls, and then with curiosity intriguing her and lust consuming her, she replicated what her mother was doing.

Alex's eyes went wide!

So did Andrew's... this was going amazingly well... except for his inability to shut the fuck up.

Haley's tongue probed around, found a round ball, and sucked it into her mouth... like a stickless lollipop. It was weird, and yet exciting... making her pussy leak a bit.

Stephanie glanced over and was surprised to see her daughter with one of Alex's balls in her mouth. "You go girl, get those balls all revved up!"

Haley found the other one, which was a little more challenging than the first, and gave it her undivided attention.

After thirty seconds or so, Haley backed away and looked at her Mom. "What do we do next, Mom?"

Still a little surprised by her daughter's sudden eagerness, but realizing that deep down she must be horny little slut like her mother, she just didn't know it yet, Stephanie answered, "Well, next I often extend my tongue and slide it all the way up and down the big, hard shaft. Like this."

The Mom did exactly what she'd just said, slowly slithering her tongue up and down the big fat snake.

The Mom then said, "Now you do it."

All three waited to see what the girl would do. It was only a few seconds of hesitation but felt like an eternity, before Haley, who was just too horny, enamored and intrigued to do anything but obey... did. "Okay," she said, extended her tongue, and licked up the thick shaft to the velvet-like cock head.

"Very good!" Stephanie approved, deciding to increase her daughter's momentum before she changed her mind. "Next, I swirl my tongue around the cock head... it's the most sensitive part."

"Okay," Haley said, surprising all three of them who had their eyes on her, by extending her tongue and swirling it around the cock head... bathing it in her saliva. As she did, she was very curious about the difference between the plastic cock on her Mom's hips she'd sucked earlier, and what this real cock would feel and taste like in her mouth.

"Excellent!," Stephanie approved, as she watched her daughter licking her younger son's cock head... a strong sense of pride washing over her.

"That feels good," Alex spoke for the first time. (He didn't get a scolding like Andrew had, because his was a gentle, soft and approving comment.)

After twenty or thirty seconds, Haley couldn't resist it anymore, she wanted to experience this amazing cock inside her mouth... so she didn't wait for further instruction from her mother, but she just opened wide and took her brother's cock into her mouth.

"No way!" Andrew gasped.

"Oooooooh," Alex moaned.

Stephanie just smiled and continued encouraging her daughter. "That's it, Haley; for now, just go nice and slow. Get used to the sensations of having that big, hard cock inside your mouth."

Haley moaned an unintelligible response, feeling strangely comfortable with this cock in her mouth... trying to ignore this was her brother's cock, and instead focusing on the dick itself. This didn't seem wrong at all... it didn't feel like a sin... if anything, it felt natural... something she was meant to do. She slowly bobbed back and forth, taking about three inches into her mouth, thinking it unfathomable to get all eight or so inches inside. As she'd expected, this real cock inside her mouth was even more amazing than the fake one had been.

"Yeah, Haley, that feels so good," Alex moaned, understanding his mother's approach of being gentle and supportive... not treating her like some cheap slut... since Haley wasn't like her slutty mother, or at least not yet.

Andrew wanted his dick sucked too... but having already been scolded twice, he sucked it up without saying anything, and just watched in envy as his brother got their sister's first blow job... his brother getting the first action just like he had from their mother. He didn't understand it. His cock was bigger... so why wasn't he getting the preferential treatment?

"Breathe through your nose, Haley," the Mom advised .

Just like with everything Haley did, she focused on the task she was undertaking, although in this case perhaps 'task' was the wrong word. Haley was a perfectionist... she wanted to be the best at everything she did... and right now that meant giving a fabulous blow job. She kept trying to swallow a little more every few seconds.

Alex was amazed by his sister's natural skill. Although his mother was easily the best blow job queen he'd ever experienced, his sister was very impressive... especially for someone who'd never done it before. He'd occasionally been given some pitiful blow jobs from inexperienced or lazy girls, and it was obvious his sister wanted to be among the best.

"That's it, Haley," Stephanie encouraged, watching her daughter eagerly suck cock. "Gradually take more and more of it in."

Alex moaned again, "Yeah Haley, you're doing great! Just don't stop."

Stephanie, sensitive to Alex's moans and his facial expressions, and realizing he was going to come soon, asked, "Are you ready to swallow your brother's cum?"

Haley hadn't thought about it, but with the question asked, her response was impulsive... she most certainly did want to make him come... and to taste his cum... to complete the task she'd begun. She was incapable of speaking at the moment, so she looked her Mom in the eye and nodded.

"She's ready for you Alex, just go ahead and come down your sister's throat," Stephanie instructed.

"I'm so close," Alex groaned, feeling his balls boiling.

Haley bobbed faster, taking over six inches of her brother's cock into her mouth with steady enthusiasm... her pussy burning from this oral task.

"Oh fuck, here it comes," Alex grunted, as he exploded into his sister's mouth.

Haley was surprised by how warm the cum was as it filled her mouth and glided down her throat. She kept bobbing, feeling her brother's cock pulsing in her mouth. What a rush!

"Shit," Andrew gasped, his cock rock hard from what he was witnessing.

Haley slowed down, sucked for another minute or so, and backed away. She then looked at her oldest brother's cock... really looking at it for the first time and seeing it was even bigger than Alex's, and suddenly wanting more cock, more cum, she asked, "May I suck yours too, big brother?"

"Go ahead, baby sis," Andrew said, and his cock twitched eagerly as he watched his sister approach him.

Haley took his cock in her left hand, leaned forward and willingly sucked her second cock in a row... willingly committing incest... willingly becoming a repeat offender eager cock sucker.

Stephanie smiled... this was going even better than she could have imagined! First, her daughter hadn't been disgusted when she put some moves on her. Second, Haley was willingly joining in on this family fuck session, although admittedly she hadn't done any actual fucking... yet? Third, her daughter seemed to be a natural cock sucker... and likely would become a great submissive slut just like her mother . Haley would soon come to understand that sex is power, and through sex she could always get what she wanted.

Haley was becoming insatiable. She wanted more cum. She couldn't explain why, but every aspect of sucking a dick had become exhilarating. Being on her knees worshipping a cock was a new and better version of religion. Bobbing in and out was soothing and natural. A cock in her mouth gave her a strange sense of feminist power... she was the one controlling the pleasure. The task gave her body surreal sensations of subtle euphoria. Her craving for cum drew her into a lustful rapture. Right... or wrong... the two concepts blurred together into simple amoral pleasure.

Andrew watched in awe as his uppity religious sister was on her knees happily sucking his cock. This was in many ways more surreal and perhaps even more fulfilling than having his own Mommy-slut.

Stephanie's pussy was on fire with a sexual adrenaline rush from watching her daughter sucking dick... her entire family now joined together in wiling incest. Through wicked sex acts, her family had become close for the first time in years... all her twisted acts of incest were working out even better than she could have imagined.

Haley was bobbing faster... really getting into the act of cock sucking... wanting to become really good at it so she could surprise Joel. Hearing Andrew moaning enhanced her own excitement.

Stephanie got onto all fours and silently pointed first to Alex, and then at her pussy.

Alex nodded... of course... his cock still hard... and it likely would be for a while. He walked around the bed, and while still watching his sister sucking his brother, he approached his hot mother.

Andrew knew he wouldn't last long... getting a blow job from his sister tied with fucking his mother as the two hottest moments in his sex life. He also knew that although he shouldn't do it... he couldn't resist... as he allowed his balls to boil until the very last moment.

Haley wanted her second load... she bobbed hungrily for it... taking over half of her brother's big cock into her mouth.

"Ooooooh," Stephanie moaned as her younger son slid into her very wet and needy pussy. Haley heard her mother moan, and she was curious why. She didn't remain curious for long, as her mother supplied her with the information she needed. "Yes baby, fill Mommy's pussy with your big cock."

Andrew held back as long as he could, before he pulled out and erupted a massive load all over his sister's stunned face.

"What the fuck?" Haley gasped, as warm cum splattered all over her face, and some went into her open right eye.

"Andrew!" Stephanie rebuked with a moan.

"I couldn't resist," Andrew said, as he slid his cock back into his sister's mouth and shot his third and fourth ropes into her throat.

Haley was surprised by how warm the cum was on her face and how, although she was annoyed at getting this unexpected facial from her brother, it also turned her on... as did his sliding his dick back into her mouth and pumping his dick between her lips and spewing some more creamy cum.

"Well, I guess it would be difficult to resist coming all over your hot sister's face," Stephanie agreed, admiring the cum dripping down her daughter's face as her son continued slowly face fucking her.

Haley heard the surreal compliment as Andrew slowly pumped his cock in her mouth... no more cum emerging. A few seconds later, curious to see her Mom getting fucked by her brother, she backed away and turned to see her Mom on all fours.

"You look hot with your brother's cum all over your face," the Mom said.

"Uh, thanks," Haley said, shaking her head.

"In the future, always close your eyes when you're getting a facial," the Mom recommended.

"Good advice a little too late," Haley said, wiping cum from her eye.

"And you, young man," Stephanie said, looking at her elder son, "always warn a woman when you're about to come in her mouth or on her face. I raised you better than that."

"Sorry Mom," Andrew apologized.

"I can't believe you're letting Alex fuck you," Haley said, her pussy on fire from all these kinky acts... and secretly wondering what it would be like to fuck one of her brothers... their big cocks looking so inviting and tempting.

"At first I couldn't believe it either," Stephanie admitted. "But now I can't imagine not having my son's dicks regularly filling all my holes."

"It does look kind of hot," Haley admitted, watching the incestuous act.

"There's nothing better than family fucking," Stephanie said.

"So I'm learning," Haley said, her knees suddenly feeling sore. She stood up and stretched for a little.

"May I fuck you, sis?" Andrew asked, stroking his cock invitingly.

"I don't know," Haley said, hesitating as she looked at his big hard cock... and then looked at her Mom on all fours getting fucked.

"Or if you prefer, he could eat you," Stephanie said, giving her another option.

"Or I could fuck you," Andrew offered again, dying to be the one to take her virginity.

"I don't know," Haley hesitated again... her tone sounding more curious than reluctant.

"It's up to you," Stephanie said. She added, knowing her daughter was very close to sampling the forbidden fruit, "although some practice before you start having sex with Joel might be a good idea."

"I guess," Haley said, her pussy on fire, and her brother's cock looking so appealing.

"I'll go slow," Andrew offered, knowing he simply had to close this deal.

"I can't stay on my knees anymore," Haley said, not saying yes or no, but to her brother's ears, she'd just granted him permission.

"Why don't you two join Alex and me on the bed?" Stephanie suggested, taking control.

"Good idea," Andrew nodded.

"Lie on your back, honey," Stephanie said, standing up and feeling her younger son's cock slip out of her.

"Okay," Haley said, climbing onto the bed and with her Mom's help, lying on her back.

"You sure you're ready for this, Honey?" Stephanie asked, as she leaned down and kissed her daughter, and stuck a couple fingers into her very wet pussy.

"Yes," Haley moaned into her Mom's mouth.

Stephanie lay on her side, and Alex got behind her.

Andrew got onto the bed and between his sister's stocking-clad legs... caressing his hands along both of them.

Alex slid into his Mom and leaned up so he could watch his sister's first fuck.