Mom's Motivation: Orgy

Story Info
Sister loses her virginity to her 2 brothers in family orgy.
9.2k words
4.78
65.7k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Motivation: Orgy

Summary: Sister loses her virginity to her two brothers.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Larry, who requested the story.

Note 2: This is part 9 in the MOM'S MOTIVATION series.

In Part 1, Mom's Motivation, Stephanie uses her sexual prowess to motivate the younger of her two grown sons into finally getting a job.

In Part 2, Mom's Motivation: A 2nd Son, after a few fun and exciting encounters with her younger son, she invites him over for another all-nighter (while her high school senior daughter is away at a sleepover), and they're caught in the act by her elder son, which leads to a very hot threesome. (Which only happens once Andrew, the elder son, convinces his Mom that he too can and will get a job.)

In Part 3: Mom's Motivation: Anal Mommy, the next day the boys double penetrate their Mommy.

In Part 4: Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF, Stephanie, upon discovering her daughter's fear of losing her boyfriend Joel, decides to take matters into her own hands (for 'matters' read Joel's cock), and into her mouth and pussy... willing to do anything to protect her daughter.

In Part 5, Mom's Motivation, Daughter's Prom, Stephanie drains Joel before Haley's prom, ends up making sure he has a good prom when Haley doesn't follow through, and gets caught sucking his cock in the car by his roommates.

In Part 6, Mom's Motivation: Dorm Blackmail, Joel's two roommates don't quite mention blackmail when they tell Joel they want to meet Stephanie, but not wishing to take any chances (and also happy to get laid), she goes over late the next morning and takes all three of them on for a few hours, including a hot interlude while she's plugged completely airtight.

In Part 7, Mom's Motivation: Hot Masturbation, Stephanie teaches her daughter the pleasures of masturbation and the joys of watching porn.

In Part 8, Mom's Motivation: Lesbian Seduction, Stephanie teaches her daughter the joys of lesbian love.

And now...

Mom's Motivation: Orgy

"I get her ass first," Andrew said to his brother as he parked in front of their Mom's house... trying to regain the upper hand between him and his younger brother... which he'd watched slip away ever since they'd started fucking their mother... since Alex had fucked her first.

"It looks like a moot point," Alex sighed, pointing out their sister's car parked right in front of them.

"Fuck!" Andrew cursed, really needing to get laid... this working full-time nonsense had really cut down on the opportunities for getting his balls drained. Except if they weren't working full-time, they wouldn't be fucking their Mom at all.

"Unlikely," Alex laughed, although since he'd fucked their Mom last night, he'd be okay... but Andrew didn't know that.

"Well," Andrew said. "Let's go see what's going on. Maybe Haley will be going somewhere soon."

"Yeah, her lunch hour should be over by now," Alex said, checking the clock in the car.

"I really need to get laid," Andrew said, as he turned off the engine.

"You always need to get laid," Alex pointed out.

"The hottest MILF in the world is both our mother and our slut," Andrew pointed out. "I'm definitely going to tap that pussy every chance I get."

"Such a gentleman," Alex mocked, as they climbed out of the car.

"Don't play nice guy with me. You're the one who fucked our Mom first," Andrew said, still quite annoyed that was the case, and that his mother clearly seemed to prefer his younger brother and his smaller cock over him.

"Yep," Alex said, still glowing ever since he'd upped his brother for once... Andrew always equating size with sexual prowess... which his mother seemed to disagree with. "But don't blame me, she seduced me," he added, rubbing it in.

"Smug asshole," Andrew said, as they headed to the house.

"Yep," Alex agreed smugly.

The reached the front door, walked inside, slipped out of their shoes, walked into the living room and then the kitchen.

"Where are they?" Andrew asked.

"Upstairs, maybe," Alex suggested.

"Maybe Mom has started fucking her too," Andrew joked.

"Yeah, right," Alex scoffed.

"But if she has, wouldn't that be hot?" Andrew asked, envisioning his hot mother and hot (albeit snooty) sister sharing a 69.

"Hot, yes; possible, no," Alex said.

"Before she actually did, did you think Mom would ever fuck you?"

"No," Alex said, that still feeling like a dream.

"Or that she'd take it in the ass?'

"Okay, point taken," Alex said, as Andrew headed upstairs. "Where are you going?"

"To check out our Mom and sister in a 69," Andrew said.

"It would be more likely to find Mom eating her pussy," Alex said, playing along, as he followed behind.

"That would be hot too," Andrew agreed.

"Yeah, it would be," Alex nodded, his cock getting hard from the unlikely visual.

"Sssssssh," Andrew shushed, as they quietly ascended the stairs.

"Okay," Alex whispered, amused by his brother actually seeming to believe this was what they were doing. They hadn't bothered to check the garage, even though the most likely scenario was Haley and Mom were out together for some reason... with or without their Mom's car... maybe some girlie medical appointment.

Yet as they reached the top of the stairs, they both heard the same sounds... women's voices.

Andrew froze and whispered, "No way!"

"It can't be Mom and Haley," Alex said quietly, pretty confident he was right, yet the possibility had just increased from zero percent to somewhere much higher.

"Way," Andrew said, getting excited about the possibility.

"It's probably Mom and someone we don't know," Alex said.

"Wait here," Andrew said, having to go and see if he was right... even though he'd thought he was talking fictional fantasy bullshit just a couple minutes ago.

"Don't walk in," Alex said, even though Andrew was already approaching their mother's semi-opened door... where the sounds were clearly coming from. Alex paid no attention to his brother's admonition to wait as he silently followed him.

Andrew reached the doorway and listened. The two women's voices were soft, and they were distinctly uttering sounds of pleasure.

Alex was also close enough to hear, and his eyes went wide.

Andrew turned back to his brother and mouthed, "Wow!"

"Holy shit," Alex muttered, as Andrew cautiously leaned forward to peek into his mother's room... this being the second time he was about to catch his mother in the act... the previous time she'd been secretly having sex with Alex.

As his mother came into view grinding her pussy on another woman's, all Andrew could see was legs. One woman was obviously his mother, but who was the other one? So far, he couldn't tell.

Alex pulled Andrew back, wanting to see too.

Andrew glared at his brother, but Alex was oblivious as he too peeked into his mother's bedroom. Like his brother, his eyes went wide as he saw his mother tribbing with someone. He too couldn't tell who it was, except that like his mother, she was wearing nylons.

But then the brothers discovered the identity of the mystery woman... or rather girl... when Haley's voice moaned, "Oh yes, Mom."

Alex backed away and mouthed to Alex, "It's Haley!"

"I heard," Andrew mouthed back, pulling Alex away, and again taking the lead.

"Keep grinding, Babygirl," their mother said, both girls sounding like their orgasms would be erupting soon.

"Get naked," Andrew said, turning back from watching his mother and sister in the throes of lesbian lust.

"Really?" Alex asked, watching his brother stripping off his shirt.

"Yes, you wimp," Andrew said, having decided to make the most of this situation... his brother wouldn't have the balls to do it on his own.

"Fine," Alex said, definitely not wishing to be left out of whatever may occur... although he would also let Andrew take the lead if his mother, or more likely his sister freaked out.

"Oh Mommy," Haley moaned, her orgasm rising, and completely oblivious that her brothers were just a few feet away.

Both naked, Andrew said, "Now let's walk in, pretend we're shocked and say, 'What the fuck'."

"Okay," Alex said, both of them already having very hard dicks.

Andrew walked in slowly, his Mom and sister in such throes of passion they didn't have a clue they suddenly had an audience.

Alex followed, as the moans echoed through the bedroom.

Andrew moved his hand in the air and gestured one, two, three.

Both Andrew and Alex said in unison, "What the fuck?"

Haley froze.

Stephanie smiled ever so slightly, as she too stopped moving.

Haley didn't know what to do. She assumed her mother would do something... yet not what she did.

"Boys, what are you doing here?" Stephanie asked, turning her head to see her two sons stark naked... and their cocks pointing right at her and her daughter. She didn't sound very shocked, which all by itself shocked Haley.

"Just came for a visit," Andrew said.

"Then why are you both naked?" the Mom asked conversationally, as she glanced at her daughter, who'd grabbed a pillow and covered her... not her breasts or her crotch, but interestingly... only her face.

Haley's eyes went big under the pillow at hearing this. Why were they naked? And why wasn't their Mom furious?

"We're naked because you are, and watching you tribbing was fucking hot," Andrew said.

"Was it?" Stephanie said as her two sons strolled over to the bed.

"Yeah, very. And who's your companion under the pillow?" Andrew asked, pretending not to know.

"Get out of here, you jerks!" Haley barked from underneath the pillow... since judging by his tone, he knew exactly who was under the pillow.

"Haley, is that you?" Alex asked, acting surprised.

"Please... please leave," Haley begged, mortified to be caught committing incest with her mother.

"So how long have you been fucking our baby sister?" Andrew asked.

"Andrew!" Stephanie rebuked, her tone sounding motherly... in the strict sense of the word... for the first time.

"Sorry for the bad language, Mom. So how long have you been indulging in incestuous relations with our sister?" Andrew corrected with a smug smile.

"Today was the first time," Stephanie answered, as if his language had been the only issue.

"Mom!" Haley gasped, shocked by this frank conversation between her Mom and her brothers.

"Sorry, Haley, good point. Guys, I didn't teach her how to masturbate until last night," Stephanie corrected, as she reached out and stroked Alex's cock.

"Mom!" Haley repeated, mortified by the secrets her mother was revealing.

"Sorry again, Haley. Guys, I taught her to masturbate while we watched some porn together," the Mom corrected, thoroughly enjoying this exchange... since now that everything was out in the open... or at least it would be once Haley figured out why her brothers would strip down before strolling in to greet their mother... there'd be one less secret she'd have to keep.

Stephanie continued her explanation. "So then this morning at school, she was so horny that she came home early. We then talked for a bit, I gave her a couple of orgasms, and shortly after we started tribbing, you guys came in, I assume to show us your hard-ons."

"Mom, please," Haley begged, her cheeks burning from being outed to her brothers by her own mother.

"Honey, relax," the Mom said, realizing she was being mean to her daughter. "I have a solution to all of this."

"You mean a time machine?" Haley asked, "Kind of a science fiction Mulligan?" finally realizing her tits were on full display to her brothers.

"No, a solution to your worries about being good for Joel whenever you're ready," Stephanie said.

"Oh my God!" Haley said, humiliation compounding humiliation.

"Don't be such a prude," Stephanie said, leaning down and sucking her son's cock head... her daughter oblivious to this.

"Mom, please," Haley said, as Andrew yanked the pillow away from her. "Andrew!" she yelped, covering her body. She also saw her Mom sucking her younger brother for just a second.

"Boys, give me a few minutes with your sister," Stephanie said.

"Mom," Andrew objected, his dick throbbing.

"Now!" the mother said in a tone that made it clear it wasn't up for negotiation.

"Fine," Andrew said.

Andrew and Alex left, Alex considerate enough to close the door, and Haley asked, "Mom, have you had sex with my brothers?"

"Please don't judge me," Stephanie said, placing a hand on her daughter's leg. "But I'll do anything to benefit my children."

"Mom," was all Haley could say, feeling so overwhelmed by what she'd just done and what she'd just learned.

"Look," Stephanie said, feeling rather defensive, "everything I did was in the best interests of each of you three."

"How so?" Haley asked, trying to process all this shocking information over the past twenty-four hours.

"In your case, I wanted to help you come to grips with how beautiful you are, to show you that sex isn't a sin, how it can be pleasurable, and to help you get past your insecurities about your boyfriend Joel."

Haley listened to her Mom's reasons for seducing her.... Each of them made sense. She had been brainwashed by the church into believing that sex outside of marriage was a sin... never once considering the pleasure she could receive from sex...

"And as for your brothers," Stephanie said, taking in her daughter processing what she was saying, "well, they needed some motivation to get off their asses, get jobs, and get their lives together."

Haley asked, realizing the boys had changed recently, both had started working, and were taking responsibility for their lives, "So in other words, you bribed them with sex so they'd start working?"

"Yeah," the mother agreed. "It was definitely an unorthodox motivation, and it wasn't what I'd originally planned, but one thing led to another."

"I can't believe it," Haley said.

"At first I wasn't proud of what I did," Stephanie said.

"Only at first?" Haley asked, wondering how she could be proud of it now.

"Well, once I got past the taboo aspect and society's judgemental view of it, I realized something," Stephanie said, believing what she was saying as she said it.

"What's that?" Haley asked, trying to understand how someone as amazing as her mother could have started sinning the way she was now doing.

"I realized that I'll do whatever it takes to help my children to become men," she paused, squeezing her daughter's leg, "or a woman."

"But..."

"No buts," the mother continued, going on the offensive. "I shall not allow anyone to judge my love for my children, or the lengths to which I'll go to make your lives better."

"Mom, I can see what you're saying, but honestly, don't you think..."

"No, I don't feel any guilt, and I'm very happy I've helped awaken your sexual side, "Stephanie interrupted. "I loved seeing how alive you became last night and today, how you became more and more comfortable with your body and with what you were feeling."

"Okay, you're right. It was crazy," Haley admitted, still coming to grips with her sexual awakening and the pleasure she hadn't known existed... which was magnified intensely when she had sex with her Mom. But God, she'd had sex with her Mom!

"It was, wasn't it?" the mother nodded sympathetically. "You do know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?"

"Of course," she agreed.

"And like with your brothers, I want what's best for you," the mother continued.

"Yes, but...." Haley started, but was interrupted by her Mom again.

"No buts," Stephanie said, placing a finger on her daughter's lips. "No regrets, and no looking back."

"Okay," Haley said, oddly not regretting all that had transpired during the past day... no, if anything, she regretted having waited so long to discover the pleasures her body could offer, and how her prudishness had prevented her from being intimate with Joel.

"Instead, let's look to the future," Stephanie suggested, thrilled that this conversation hadn't blown up in her face like it easily could have.

"And how do we do that?" Haley asked, as her mother leaned forward and kissed her. The tender kiss... her soft lips... melted her. Although she still couldn't believe she'd had sex with her mother, she wouldn't take it back, and now she wanted more... her pussy was still tingling with need. She wondered if the past twenty-four hours had been her own opening of Pandora's Box, which could never again be closed.

"Do you trust me?" Stephanie asked after a lengthy kiss, knowing the boys must be going nuts while they waited for whatever might happen next.

"Yes," Haley nodded.

"So, I have an idea."

"Okay."

"It's a wicked one," the mother smiled.

"I've been learning you have lots of wicked ideas," Haley smiled back.

"Let's help prepare you to be an amazing sex partner for Joel," the Mom said. "I know you're nervous about being good for him." (The Mom wasn't ready yet to reveal the other motherly thing she'd been doing for her daughter. For now she needed to focus on the moment.)

"I do want to be good for him," Haley said. "No, I want to be amazing!"

"And I can help you with that," Stephanie said. Then after a lengthy pause and another tender kiss she added, "and so can your brothers."

"You're not telling me to have sex with my brothers?" Haley asked, although she'd already guessed that might be where the conversation was headed.

"Not if you don't want to," the Mom said. "You can watch them with me, and learn that way too. Or you could use them for your own sexual guinea pigs. It's your choice."

"That would be too weird," Haley said.

"I understand," the Mom nodded. "But it was what... an hour or so ago? When you were telling me that sucking my fake dick was too weird."

"Yes, but then I did it and I liked it," Haley agreed.

"So now I'm going to bring them in and teach you how to please a man," the Mom said.

"You're sure this is a good idea?"

"Well, since they're here and they know about us, and now that you know about them and me, I think it's a great idea," the Mom said. "And family is supposed to help family."

"I guess."

Stephanie next surprised her daughter and herself by paraphrasing the Bible: "Children obey your parents (or in this case your Mommy). For they are always right, and should be honoured as such."

"Well, that's a little off and liberally manipulated," Haley laughed. "But I see your point."

Before her daughter could change her mind, the Mom called out, "Boys, come in here."

Within a millisecond, the door opened, and Andrew rushed in, followed in less of a hurry by Alex.

"Now, listen up boys," the mother opened in a stern tone. "I'm going to give your sister a sex lesson, and you two will serve as my Teacher's Aides. So you'll both do whatever I say, and only what I say. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mom," the boys said in unison, praying they'd get the chance to fuck their sister, but understanding that unless they followed their Mom's instructions, nothing at all would happen.

"Come here," Stephanie ordered.

They both obeyed, while Haley wrapped herself in a sheet.

"I see you two are both still hard," the Mom said.

"Hard not to be," Andrew said, getting one last delicious glimpse of his sister before she covered up.

"So, I'm going to help Haley learn a few things," the Mom said. "For now, she's just going to watch the three of us interacting."

"Really?" Andrew asked, disappointed.

"Unless she changes her mind," Stephanie said, looking at her daughter and giving her a sweet smile.

"I'm just watching for now," Haley confirmed, as she looked down at her brothers' dicks... which looked very big... not that she had a lot of experience appraising the sizes of dicks. She found it interesting they were different from each other's; Alex's was thicker, Andrew's longer.