Mom's Motivation: Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew positioned his cock at his sister's pussy, as his Mom kissed her and rubbed her clit.

Feeling her brother between her legs and now desperate to feel a real cock inside her needy pussy, she said, breaking her Mom's kiss, "Please big brother, slide your big cock inside me."

Andrew didn't wait to be asked twice... not wanting his sister to change her mind... and so he slid his cock inside her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Haley moaned loudly, feeling her tiny virgin pussy suddenly filled with cock... a big cock... her brother's big cock.

"Just relax and breathe," Stephanie said, seeing the complete awe, bewilderment and rapture in her daughter's eyes.

"Okay," Haley moaned. She felt so full, and she experienced a rush of adrenaline at having a dick inside her.

"You're so tight, Haley," Andrew said, in awe of how tight she was, and that he was the first person to fuck her.

"Now go slow, Andrew," Stephanie instructed. "Don't fuck her like a cheap slut... like you do me."

"He treats you like a slut?" Haley asked, as her brother slowly began fucking her.

"Yes, honey," Stephanie nodded. "Mommy loves to be fucked like a whore."

"Oh my," Haley said, both from her Mom's words and her brother's dick.

"You and I may be different," Stephanie said. "But I get turned on when a man fucks my face, pounds me hard, drills my asshole, calls me filthy names, and comes onto or inside me whenever and wherever he wants."

"Ooooooh," Haley moaned, the idea of being treated like a whore... like she'd been experiencing during the past half an hour was suddenly a major turn-on.

"Do you like that idea, Haley?" Andrew asked, dying for permission just to take control.

"I don't knooooooow," Haley moaned, as her brother's cock slowly fucked her, and even after just a dozen strokes or so, she wanted it faster... harder.

"Do you want to be our sister slut?" Andrew asked, pulling out of her... knowing that technique often made women say and do things they usually wouldn't, once they were already in the increasing throes of rapture.

"Why did you stop?" Haley asked, suddenly feeling empty and annoyed.

"Just answer the question," Andrew ordered, tapping his cock on her clit.

Haley twitched as she said, desperate to have her brother's cock back inside her pussy, desperately wanting to get fucked deeper... faster... harder, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Andrew asked as he tapped her clit again.

"Stop being a teasing asshole and give your sister the fucking she's obviously dying for," Stephanie said, as she enjoyed her own fucking

"Say it," Andrew said, ignoring his mother this time.

"Fine," Haley said, glaring at her brother. "If it means you'll mistreat me like Mom just described, then yes, I want to be your sister slut. That sounds really hot!"

"Here ya go," Andrew said, sliding his cock back into her pussy... this time really hard!

"Yesssssss," Haley moaned, feeling pulses of pleasure coursing through her just from having her brother's big dick back inside her.

"So you've just said that now this pussy is mine to fuck whenever and however I want it," Andrew continued reveling in the power his cock had over both his mother and his sister. "Is that what you meant?"

"Enough chit chat, just fuck me hard," Haley moaned, not concerned about the future, but wanting to live instead in this wicked present and her rising orgasm.

"Say it, slut," Andrew ordered, bucking into her hard.

"Fuuuuck," Haley screamed, as her brother's cock somehow managed to go deeper into her pussy. "Yes, dammit, you can fuck me whenever and however you want," she agreed mindlessly ... willing to say anything to keep getting fucked... this cock sliding in and out of her pussy easily the most intense, pleasurable and life altering experience in her life.

"You're my slut too," Alex said, having been quiet all this time, but paying close attention throughout every second.

"Yes, I'll be a sister slut for both of my big-dicked brothers," Haley declared, rapture controlling her.

"Now give our slut a good, hard fucking before I take another go at her," Stephanie ordered, her own orgasm rising as she watched her son and daughter fucking.

"You too Mom?" Haley moaned, although it came across as more sexual than pleading.

"Any objections? If you're going to be your brothers' slut, you'll also be mine," the Mom asserted.

"Sounds good to me! I'll happily be a cock-sucking, pussy-licking, cock-taking slut for everyone in this house," Haley agreed, the wicked words spewing out of her mouth enhancing her excitement. "Now Andrew, fucking fuck me like the cheap sister slut you want me to be. Just don't hold back!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," Andrew said, and he lifted her legs up, held them together, and really began to hammer his sister.

"Oh yes, fuck me, you nasty fucker, fuck me," Haley moaned, her next orgasm imminent, as she swore more during this five minutes than during her entire life previously.

"Come for me, sister slut, come all over your brother's big dick," Andrew ordered, really working up a sweat, as he pounded her as hard as he could.

"Don't stop, big brother," Haley moaned, this position allowing his cock to go even deeper.

"Harder, Alex, fuck Mommy harder," Stephanie ordered, both the mother and daughter close to orgasmic bliss.

"Come, slut," Andrew ordered, giving his sister the fucking she'd always feared, but which now was blowing her away!

"Oh fuck! Fuck, Andrew," Haley babbled, her head going light.

"Yes, you mother fucker, pound Mommy's cunt," Stephanie demanded, loving the term 'mother fucker', especially when it was literal.

Hearing her mother using that term was too much, and Haley screamed, her orgasm ripping through her like a tornado touching down a couple dozen times, "Yes, you sister fucker! You made me come again!"

Andrew kept fucking her throughout her orgasm, his own load beginning to bubble.

Alex, wanting to fuck his sister too, said, "Let's swap, Andrew."

"I don't think so," Andrew said.

"You two will share our slut equally," Stephanie jumped in. "Now swap right now."

"Yes, Mommy," Andrew said, not about to argue with his mother anymore today.

He pulled out of his sister, and Alex pulled out of his mother.

Haley felt her pussy cum leaking out of her once she was no longer full of cock, and as her orgasm continued pulsating through her core, she was already craving more cock... more fucking. She said weakly, "Come and fuck me, Alex."

"Fuck yeah," Alex said, and he got between her legs.

Stephanie, feeling wicked, straddled her daughter's face and leaned her own face down to lick Haley's clit while both submissives were being fucked.

Andrew positioned himself doggystyle behind his mother, while his younger brother positioned his cock at his sister's inviting... glistening... no longer virginal pussy. "On three, baby brother," Andrew ordered, while Haley looked up at her mother's pussy.

Haley, not needing to be told what to do, leaned up and started licking her new favourite meal... although she wasn't sure whether she preferred pussy cum or cock cum... they were each completely different... yet equally addicting.

"That's it, Babygirl," Stephanie moaned. "Eat Mommy's pussy."

Alex rubbed his cock up and down his sister's pussy; Andrew positioned his cock at his Mom's cunt.

"One, two, three," Andrew counted off quickly, and both guys slid their big cocks inside their nearest pussies.

"Oh yes, fuck me son," Stephanie moaned as her son's big cock filled her. Depending on her mood, she sometimes preferred Alex's smaller dick, appreciating his eagerness and caring; but at other times, like now, she wanted to be hammered... pounded... drilled... to take her elder son's entire big cock as deep as she could manage.

"Ohhhhhhh," Haley moaned as her pussy was again filled with cock... while she licked her Mommy.

"Fuck her, Alex," Stephanie said. "Fuck your sister good."

"Yes, Mommy," Alex agreed, and he began pumping his cock in and out of his sister's pussy.

"Yes Alex, fuck your slut sister," Haley moaned, calling herself a slut for reasons she didn't understand, and reminding herself they were all committing incest, which enhanced the thrill of this wicked and wild afternoon.

"Drill that sweet pussy," Andrew added, his hands upon his Mom's hips as he fucked her.

"Oh yes, son, ream my cunt," Stephanie moaned as she leaned down and licked her daughter's pussy as her younger son's cock slid in and out of it. "And my slut daughter, keep licking Mommy."

"Ooooooooooh," Haley moaned as her brother fucked her, her mother pleasured her clit, and she tried to eat her Mom's pussy the best she could while her other brother fucked her Mom.

Then for a few minutes there were only the wonderful human-made sounds of sex.

Moans escaping from the two women to echo through the bedroom.

The bed making the percussive sounds of a bed being bounced on.

The slapping of Andrew slamming into his mother.

The groans of the two men.

The nasty words of a rutting mother.

The dominant talk of a randy son.

Then... the orgasms... four of them... almost simultaneous...

"Oh fuck, son, don't stop fucking Mommy," Stephanie moaned as she sucked aggressively on her daughter's clit.

"Oh Mommy," Haley moaned into her mother's pussy, as the cock inside her and the tongue on the outside drove her to the point of apocalyptic eruption.

"Oh fuck," Stephanie moaned loudly.

"Fuck, I'm so close," Haley whimpered, feeling a euphoria even more intense than her prior orgasms.

Andrew, exerting the control he'd mostly been denied all day, pulled out of his mother's twat and slid into her asshole... the only lube needed being his mother's excessive wetness.

"Oh, you nasty mother fucker!" Stephanie screamed, as her asshole was impaled, which instantly triggered her orgasm. "Come in my ass!"

As her mother squirted all over her face, Haley too couldn't hold back any longer, and she screamed while she drank down the sweet coital wine that God created, "I'm comiiiiiiiiing!!"

Andrew hammered his mother's asshole... his balls boiling.

Alex kept pumping into his sister... his balls also boiling.

"Let's double facial our new slut sister," Andrew suggested a dozen strokes later.

"Yeah," Alex agreed, loving the idea.

When Andrew pulled out of Stephanie's briefly fucked asshole, her orgasm still quaking through her, she rolled off her daughter and watched as both her sons aimed their cocks at Haley's beautiful face. "Close your eyes," she reminded her daughter.

Haley, her body quaking like she was the personification of the San Andreas fault line, was looking at the two cocks aimed right at her face, and closed her eyes just before she felt her second facial of the afternoon beginning to rain down on her face. The sweet warm cum coated her face, relaxing her as she enjoyed the afterglow of pleasure.

"Fuck," Alex grunted as he came on his sister's face.

"Oh yeah, fuck," Andrew grunted seconds later, as his load doubled the messy facial.

"Mmmmmmmm," Haley moaned, enjoying this warmth that led to a tranquility transcending everything she believed in, such as God. This... this was heaven. Even as cum splattered across her entire face... even as she'd just been given multiple orgasms by her Mom and her brothers... even as she continued declaring herself a sister slut... she couldn't help resenting the church and its fearmongering that had kept her so long from exploring sex and the magical power it now had over her.

Then there was silence.

Each person enjoying the aftermath of pure euphoria.

Haley lay on the bed dripping in cum... pondering her faith... wondering what would happen next... especially between her and Joel. He could never be allowed to find out what she'd done in the past day. Yet she sincerely hoped her sexual awakening would light a fire in their relationship... because now she'd have no hesitation at all in spreading her legs for him at her earliest opportunity.

Andrew was already plotting how he could be the first one to take his sister's asshole.

Alex admired his hot sister and as always, remained in awe of his good fortune. Especially because of her beauty right now, while she lay face up on the bed fully exposed and covered in cum.

Stephanie was recovering from her orgasm... her ass burning for more dick. She looked at her cum-coated daughter and wondered how she should deal with her one remaining secret... sex with Joel. She didn't have an answer... she worried how her daughter would react if and when that scandal was revealed. Haley had dealt very well with being seduced by her mother and being coaxed into fucking her brothers, but neither of those had betrayed Haley. But fucking her boyfriend could very easily be perceived as that... even though she'd done it to protect her daughter... she wasn't at all certain she could convince Haley to see it that way.

But at least that was a problem for later... for now, she wanted to get ass fucked again... and... so... a minute later, she was being double penetrated by her two sons while Haley, having wiped the cum from her eyes, rolled onto her side and watched.

'I should give my anal virginity to Joel,' she thought to herself as she watched her Mom being double penetrated and clearly enjoying being sodomized... which she'd been raised to believe was a terrible sin... yet having sinned excessively in the past twenty-four hours, she now wanted to be the ultimate sinner... the ultimate slut...

EPILOGUE:

By this time it was about 3:30 in the afternoon, and Haley was totally exhausted, so her family left her in her Mom's bed to sleep... still naked except for her thigh highs. Meanwhile her Mom and brothers went downstairs... not bothering to dress... and snuggled together to watch some television.

Stephanie continued pondering her 'fucking Joel' problem, and finally decided just to take the bull by the horns.

Stephanie had been fucking Joel for a while now, but what he really wanted was to fuck Haley. On the other hand, if he had the opportunity, he'd almost certainly be happy to keep fucking Stephanie as well, and whether or not her sons were part of the action likely wouldn't be an issue for him.

And this afternoon Haley had the time of her life fucking her entire family, and had especially gotten off on being treated like the family slut and being told what to do. So even though Joel had been cheating on her (with her own mother), she had now begun cheating on him (with her own mother and brothers), and had professed her eagerness to keep right on doing it!

Tit for tat.

So where was there a problem?

She went and picked up her phone... deciding she was going to be the sexual Puppet Master and bring it all together in one climactic all involved end.

"Hi, Joel. Feeling horny?"

The End... finally.