All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 05'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Hot, hot, hot!!! I can't wait to read the next installment! 5+ stars!!!!!!

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting

Can't wait for the next chapter. I am imagining that While they are all naked in bed, Beth would say that she wants to witness the ultimate act of incest. Holding both the mom's and the son's hands together and placing it on top of each other, then looking at their eyes lovingly and say softly... it is time for them to do..." Sexual intercourse" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The magical girlfriend

Beth helps to make a really hot situation scalding. This sexually accomplished mother and her lusty son would, on their own, be incredibly arousing for this reader. However, with Beth in the background, foreground, and even in between this lusty mother and son, egging them on and enjoying their incestuous loving, the story's atmosphere of arousal becomes deliciously magnified as incest and non-incestuous carnal abandon meld to create total orgasmic joy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Beth Role

I think Beth's interaction makes this incest story even stronger

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
As always this is so fucking hot.

God the two women make this so much hotter. Mom's secret desires are coming to the surface and sonny boy and Beth are going to reap the benefits.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
Oh the build-up

It was agonizing but well worth the wait. I loved it. The characters are great. The sex was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

EXCELLENT!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous