All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 17'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Over the top

This is too much for me. At this point if I were John me there would be a serious discussion with Beth that probably would end the relationship. To share her with other women we both love is one thing. To share her out with other guys is out. I would get no pleasure out of that. The real problem becomes that I would be unable to identify with John and he will lose my respect. (I could be able to accept the Dad however) And if she wanted to do it, there would be nothing but backlash in her frustration, and eventually an unhappy end. And if my wife ever came home with welts on her ass from being flogged by some other guy she would be living at the Super 8 waiting for her divorce papers. BDSM is a huge turn-off for me. I have really loved this story so far and it is regrettable that finishing it probably won't be in the cards. On the other hand I may skip the next chapter and read the following one to see if this is going to be an ongoing part of the story. Oh, well, I'll go read something else and think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with over the top

I was enjoying the story to this point. I responded on the last issue and now the rest of the story is has been written--if it turns where they do bdsm on Beth and John has already been shown not to have a backbone outside his bug dick is becoming a turn off. I be protecting my woman--any guy outside dad I definitely will not finish this story that started so awesomely

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my stop

Really enjoyed this story until now. Now it's going downhill very fast so I'll get off the bus here. Thanks for the ride but I'd rather walk home.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 2 years ago

And this is my stop. Exit the fun bus. Actually I just skipped to this chapter after hints of a relationship between Beth and Dad were made in chapter 7(?). I wanted to skim through to see if it was going to be long and detailed, how bad it was going to be.

It was far worse than I had feared.

I couldn't have braced myself for the 180 the story took. It contained all the elements that i avoid in any porn form and thankfully were absent in the prior chapters: BDSM, anal, a second male.

What a crushing disappointment, considering the talent you clearly possess and the skill displayed that build the sexual tension without ever hinting at going overboard or into the over-the-top, fantasy wish-fulfillment territory.

Bummer. One star from me and that's only so a rating can be shown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous