Mom's New Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Son spies on recently separated mom with younger black lover.
5.2k words
4.36
14.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

It was Saturday afternoon. I arrived at my childhood home a bit later than planned, hungover as usual. My parents had separated a few months before. I was there to visit my mom and help her clear out some stuff from the house. I could see the lights on downstairs. The back door was unlocked.

I smiled as the family dog greeted me, and didn't immediately look up when my mom entered the kitchen. When I did, I was quite surprised that her appearance had changed dramatically since I'd last seen her. Her hair, previously white and kept short, had been dyed more of a grey, put into cornrows, and hung down to her butt, obviously from extensions. She was wearing makeup, unheard of for at least a decade, and lots of it. With dark, micro-bladed eyebrows, eye shadow, eyelash extensions, blush, and burgundy lipstick bordered with dark lip liner, she looked at least 15 years younger. It looked like she'd even gotten some work done on her face with lip injections and botox.

She wore two sets of rather large golden hoops in each ear, meaning she'd gotten an extra piercing. A low cut V-neck blouse showed off a considerable amount of cleavage, and tight low rise capris showed off her curves. She was otherwise decorated with lots more jewelry than I'd ever known her to wear: a necklace with a large glittery charm that sat just above her cleavage, several bracelets, rings, and an anklet. She'd even grown her nails out and painted them, something I couldn't remember her doing for at least 20 years. I was saddened to notice she wasn't wearing her wedding ring; her left ring finger looked oddly naked next to all the bling she had on the others. I hoped that didn't mean what I thought it did... Even though I no longer lived with them, I was heartbroken to learn they'd split up, and I hoped they would miss each other and move back in together soon.

"Sorry I'm late," I said sheepishly.

"No problem," she said. "I have a friend from work coming over in a bit, but we should be done by then."

"I, uh, like your new look!"

"Thanks," she sighed and shrugged. "Just thought I'd try something different. Do I get a hug?"

I got up from petting the dog and hugged her. It was kind of weird hugging this new, younger looking version of my mom, but the loving embrace was still there.

"Your new look must have cost a few bucks!"

"Eh, well, having to work full time sucks, but it has its perks."

We went down into the basement first. She had several boxes of old clothes, decorations, etc. to carry upstairs and load into my car for donation. I began carrying the heavier boxes upstairs.

"So, uh, how have things been without Dad here?"

She hesitated. "Different. It all doesn't feel real yet, but I'm getting by. I definitely don't miss getting yelled at!"

"Yeah," I sighed as I shook my head.

I didn't blame either of them for splitting up. I was just surprised they'd gotten fed up with each other after all these years. At the same time, I don't think they'd ever truly learned to get along. I just wanted things to go back to the way they used to be.

I asked my dreaded question. "Are you, um, seeing anyone?"

"Nope! No time for that with work and taking care of the house."

I knew she wasn't directing that at me, but I still felt guilty, but also relieved that she wasn't dating.

"Well I'll come by more often and help around the house."

"Nah, don't worry about it. I know you're busy. This gives me something to do."

I wanted to protest, but I knew she was just as stubborn as I was.

On my fourth trip back down to the basement, something caught my eye that immediately stirred an intense, uncomfortable mixture of repulsion and arousal in my stomach: while bending over to pick up a box, my mom's blouse hiked up the reveal the straps of a bright blue g-string peeking up over her jeans. What was worse, on her lower back was a large tribal tattoo. A tramp stamp! I stared for a second, then backed up away from view.

My mom had never had tattoos, and I never would have guessed that she'd be interested in getting one. I didn't know what to say, and I didn't want to embarrass her, so I'd just have to pretend I hadn't seen anything. Whatever. If this is how she's coping with the separation, it's not the end of the world.

My heart pounding and my stomach full of butterflies, I walked back downstairs, by which point she'd stood back up, once again concealing her lower back. I tried to make small talk about the weather, the pets, anything to distract me from what I'd just seen, but the strange feelings didn't subside. I needed to get out of here and process this. I needed to watch some porn that didn't at all remind me of my mother and get this out of my system. I picked up the pace.

Once we'd loaded the boxes from the basement into my car, we went up to the attic for the rest. She had to climb the ladder into the attic because I was too heavy for it. I fought, and lost, an inner battle to keep from staring at her ass as she climbed, fascinated but repulsed by little peeks I saw of her tattoo.

I couldn't help but picture the sight of her ass in that g-string without the jeans. Girls used to let their thongs hang out on purpose when I was in school, and I had stolen many greedy glances in those days. It was bizarre, but enticing in a devilishly forbidden way to receive that same teasing stimulation from my mother. Somewhat resentful that she had this effect on me, I grew jealous and suspicious of her. After all the shaming she'd heaped on me when I was younger for watching porn in this very house, her immodest appearance now filled me with the very lust she'd expected me to fight.

Who was this work friend coming over? Did one of the slutty younger women she works with convince her to change up her look like this? I wouldn't press her, but my curiosity demanded some tidbit at least.

"Your work friend gonna be here soon?"

"No. He just texted me and said he's running late."

He. He! I was also surprised to learn she was texting at all. She'd been resistant to getting a cell phone for years, preferring people get in touch with her the old fashioned way. I needed to get her phone somehow and see who she'd been talking to.

Once she'd handed me all the boxes, she went to the bathroom as I started carrying them downstairs. Her phone was on the counter. Perfect. It took me two guesses to get her PIN. My heart jumped as her phone received a text just as I picked it up. It simply read "Ok", from a contact named "DeAndre Work". I tapped it to open the conversation. The previous message was from my mom about 10 minutes earlier, reading "My son is still here. I'll let you know when he leaves."

My heart sped up and my jealousy grew, but just then I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly locked her phone, placed it where I'd found it, and started carrying boxes out the door. She'd lied to me! He wasn't running late. She didn't want me around when he came over. I had to know. I just had to know.

I finished loading the remaining boxes into my car as quickly as I could.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"Nah, I'm alright. Just, work has been stressful," I lied.

"Pshh yeah, tell me about it. Retail sucks."

I nodded. We hugged each other goodbye, and I had to fight the urge to move my hands down to her lower back, where I now knew a suggestive tattoo drew attention to suggestive underwear, which barely concealed a naturally curvy booty. I got into my car and drove down my childhood street and onto the highway, but once I reached the highway, I looped back around the neighborhood, parking a few blocks away from my parents' house.

I would have to be very, very careful. Luckily this was a quiet neighborhood, and there were no neighbors to be seen as I slowly approached the house from the alley. Once I was just in view of the windows, I hid behind a large tree and looked for activity.

The kitchen light was on. I saw her light a scented candle as she always does for guests, then grab a couple wine bottles and a pair of wine glasses from the pantry. I rarely knew her to drink, but apparently she was drinking tonight. I saw the dining room light come on, then dim. A few seconds later, I started hearing faint sounds of jazz coming from the dining room radio. She even came back into the kitchen to grab three tall red candles and a fancy candle holder.

This was no friendly chat with a coworker. She was preparing for a romantic evening, and she was putting far more effort into it than I had ever seen her do for my dad. If only I'd had more time to scroll up through their conversation! She turned the kitchen light off, and half a minute later, the bathroom light came on.

I could see her touching up the liner bordering her newly filled lips, then applying more of her burgundy lipstick. She freshened up her blush. She even peeled off the fake lashes she'd been wearing earlier and applied a set of longer ones, then applied a darker shade of eye shadow. Whatever look she was going for tonight, it was dramatic.

A green SUV rolled up the street. The windows were tinted, masking the driver. I couldn't see the front of our house from my position, but I heard someone walk up the front steps and knock on the door. My mom took one last look in the mirror, put on a few spritzes of perfume, and turned out the bathroom light. Sadness, jealousy, and arousal overwhelmed me. I had to get into the house.

When I heard the front door open, I knew they wouldn't see me if I made it into the basement door quickly enough. Practiced from having snuck out and back in that way for years, I darted to the door, key ready, silently opened it, and crept in. I would hide under the stairwell, directly below them in the dining room. Now in position and quite worked up, my hand unconsciously wandered to my crotch, desperate for stimulation and self soothing.

I could hear their conversation perfectly.

"Damn girl you look gooooooood!"

"Aww," she had doubt in her voice. "Thanks. Ok for an old lady I guess."

"You ain't old, baby. Come here."

I heard them exchange a quick kiss. They fucking kissed! I couldn't believe it. My mom was still married and she'd just kissed another man! My dick twitched as I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't stop listening.

"Well, make yourself at home." She sounded like she'd been blushing.

"Don't mind if I do!"

This must be DeAndre. From his voice, I pegged him as a black man in his 40's. My mom was in her mid 60's. He was probably less than a decade older than me!

I heard her uncork a wine bottle and pour a generous amount into each glass. I then heard the flick of a lighter, followed by her thanking DeAndre for something. A few second later I smelled cigarette smoke. My mom was smoking! I thought she had quit before I was born. I had half a mind to walk right up there and yell at her, but I knew I had no right, not to mention I was the one sneaking around. The real reason I stayed put, of course, was because I wanted to hear more.

They chatted for awhile about work, complaining about bosses, gossiping about about coworkers and who was fucking who. It sounded like a very sexually active workplace, and her new look and behavior started to make sense to me. She said about a coworker around her age, "Well, she's definitely a hoe, but she's getting more than I had in years." DeAndre gave a knowing chuckle.

I started feeling resentment towards my dad. Why did he let the flame die between him and my beautiful mother? She never would have taken this full time job in retail if he hadn't moved out. Why couldn't they have just worked through this and stayed together?

Their voices grew louder and slurred as they moved onto their second bottle, then their laughter and conversation died down momentarily.

"So..." DeAndre said.

"So..." my mom echoed mischievously.

"I got you something," he said.

She sucked her teeth. "DeAndre! You gotta stop spoiling me. We are not dating, remember."

"It's just a small gift baby. It's not that serious. Open it."

I heard the crinkling of wax paper and a shocked gasp. "This is the skimpiest lingerie I've ever seen. I would look ridiculous in this! I've never worn something like this for my husband."

"But it would look damn sexy on you, especially with that new tattoo you got."

"I still can't believe Tracy convinced me to get that with her. It hurt like hell! I hope my son didn't see it today. Might lead to some... awkward conversations. He was shocked when he saw my new hair."

"You gotta live though, right? He gonna have to accept that you're a strong woman with your own needs."

"That's true. I need to stop living just to please the men in my life. Thank you..." It sounded like she leaned forward to hug him. "You've been such a big help getting me through this." She was choking back tears. "And thank you for the gift. It's very pretty."

"Least I could do."

I heard them get up. Someone walked over to turn up the radio. By the step patterns I heard on the floor, it sounded like they were dancing. This carried on for a few songs, giggling as they danced. "Dr. Feelgood" by Aretha Franklin came on. I heard rustling of fabrics and some muffled moaning. They must be kissing. Not a quick greeting kiss like they'd done earlier; this was a long, passionate French kiss.

My dick was fully hard. I hated myself for being so turned on by this, but my excitement couldn't be denied.

"Let's take this upstairs," he suggested. "Why don't you go put this on for me?"

She hesitated, then sighed. "Ok, what the hell. But don't you be getting any ideas! This is just sex. I might get back with my husband soon."

My heart leapt, but my dick softened a little.

"I know, baby, I know. You got a lot on your mind. Let me ease it."

"...ok." She gave him one more kiss. "Meet me in the bedroom."

My hard-on raged once more. This was it. My mom was about to get laid by a young stud, and I was going to listen in on every minute of it.

The music stopped, and I heard them walk upstairs. I was going to wait 5 minutes before walking up to the first floor, but then I realized this might be my only chance to peek at the lingerie my mom was about to change into. I silently walked back to the basement door and crept outside. I couldn't believe my luck. The bathroom light was on, and I had a perfect view into the window. By now it had gotten dark, so I didn't have to worry as much about hiding.

I watched her strip off the low cut blouse she'd been wearing, then the low rise jeans, exposing the g-string and the tattoo that had gotten me so worked up to begin with. She peeled it off and then unhooked her bra, freeing her large breasts. I was surprised and turned on to see that her crotch was clean shaven. I watched her take the lingerie out of the gift bag. It was indeed very skimpy, light pink and totally see through, with fuzz along the front of the g-string, which was even tinier than the one she'd been wearing. She hesitated, shook her head, then put it on. Then, to my shock, she pulled out a pair of matching pink platform stripper heels from the same bag, then sat down, presumably to strap them on.

Indeed, she looked 6 inches taller when she stood back up, and her steps were smaller and careful as she walked over to the mirror, tucking her boobs into the skimpy bra to push them up and together as much as possible, making them look even bigger. She applied one last generous coat of lipstick, another spritz of perfume, then turned out the bathroom light. Never in my life would I have pictured my mom dressed up like a stripper, preparing to have casual sex with a man who wasn't her husband, but now I was witnessing it.

I ran back inside just in time to hear the click-clack of her heels walking across the hardwood floor into the bedroom. I heard DeAndre get up from the bed. I climbed very slowly, listening as best I could.

"Damnnnnn you a sexy, fine woman, Linda..."

My mom only laughed. "This is crazy! I can barely walk in these! This thing does make my boobs look huge though. I see someone didn't waste any time. Nice boxers."

"Gotta keep it classy for you, boo."

"Hey, watch it! My husband and I call each other boo."

"No worries, no worries, it's just roleplay. We just having a little fun is all."

His voice was little more than a whisper. They must be standing close together by now. I had reached the top of the basement steps at the entrance of the dining room. The master bedroom was directly above me. I heard their hands on each other's skin, more soft muffled moans from kissing. The sounds intensified. I could now hear my mom moaning out loud. He must be kissing her neck and touching her in more sensitive areas.

She then gave a surprised squeal. I guessed that he had picked her up to carry her to the bed. I could picture her arms around his neck and her feet wrapped around his waist in those slutty heels. Sure enough, I heard my parents' old bed creak as he laid her down on it. More kissing and moaning.

"Let's try something new, baby," he said. "Imma lay down like this. You put that pussy on my face and lay down the opposite way."

"Ooooo I've never done this before!"

"Heh, I know. You ain't even suck dick before you met me. Now put them new lips to work while I get that pussy ready."

What?? She told me oral sex was disgusting when I was younger. She said I should never expect a woman to do that for me! She'd never even done it for my dad, but she's already sucked this new guy's dick? Now he was effortlessly convincing her to do 69 with him. Who had my mom become?

More movement on the bed, slurping sounds followed, then "Mmmmm" she moaned. "You do that so well."

"You gettin pretty good at it yourself."

She giggled. "I've had lots of practice lately."

Several minutes of moaning and slurping passed, with occasional commentary like "Yeahhhh baby just like that. Tickle them balls."

Her breathing started to quicken. "Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... MMMMMM... Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, yeah... YEAH... YEAH.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her orgasmic squeal was loud and high pitched. Her breathing slowed down, then she gave a satisfied, sensual moan. "Mmmmmm I've been waiting all day for that."

She sucked his dick a little more as she recovered from her orgasm, then there was some repositioning and rustling of fabrics. They must be getting naked. Kissing, giggling, some wet sounds, and a drawn out gasp from my mom. "And I been waiting all day for this," he whispered. He was inside her.

I sat at the foot of the steps to the second floor. My face wrinkled with disgust, I unzipped my pants, which by then were soaking wet in my crotch area, and began stroking. The bed creaked slowly... then again... heavy breathing... then again... creak... creak... creak... creak, creak, creak, creak... "oh, oh, oh, oh...." bump, bump, bump, bump...

After about 10 minutes of the bed thudding against the wall, their moans intermingling as they fucked, I got a desperate idea. If I could get upstairs and into the room neighboring the master bedroom, I could then climb out the window onto the back porch roof and watch them. I began my slow climb, careful to time the creaking of each stair with the creaking of the bed.

"Yeah, this what you needed?" he teased with slight aggression in his voice.

"Mmmmmmm yes," she answered. "Finally, a sex life!"

I could hear clapping sounds as their bodies collided. I was halfway up the steps.

"A fine ass woman like you deserves good dick every night."

"I don't know if I could handle that. You're huge!"

"Oh imma get you hooked on this dick."

He started fucking her faster. Her moans carried both pleasure and pain. The extra noise gave me the chance I needed to get into the room with the window I could climb out of. I couldn't wait any longer. I opened the window as quickly as I dared without making a loud noise, then crawled through and sat at the edge of the bedroom window.

12