Mom's New Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I saw set my insides on fire. My mom's feet, still clad in her pink heels, were up on DeAndre's shoulders, his naked body pounding into hers. Her voice was approaching the pitch she had hit with her orgasm during foreplay.

"You bout to cum for me, boo?"

"Ahhh.... I.. don't call me boo."

"You my boo now. Don't hide from it."

"Ahhhh... ahhhh... but I'm married..."

"You know there's something here, Linda. Meet ya OWN needs for once."

"AHHHH... AHHHH.... oh hell, you're right. Fuck me, boo!"

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me, boo!"

"You my girl now?"

"I'M YOUR GIRL NOW, DEANDRE! OHMYGAWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!"

Her head shot back and her legs shook from a massive orgasm. He finally slowed down, but kept giving her slow, deep thrusts as they kissed desperately, her legs now wrapped around his torso. Tears streamed down my face as I erupted wave after wave into my boxer briefs. I knew she had a new man in her life as soon as I saw her this afternoon. I fucking knew. Now I know it's official.

I was especially disgusted by what I was witnessing post-orgasm, but I still couldn't stop, plus I was afraid to leave my position now that their noise had died down. She lied on her back, taking a breather, while he lied on his side, his back facing me.

She asked "sooooo was that all roleplay or..."

"I'm for real if you are, baby."

They kissed again. Yep, it was definitely official.

"You still not done yet? You're gonna kill me with that thing, boo!" she teased.

"We going rounds tonight babygirl."

She leaned over and started sucking his dick. "I guess I should keep my new boyfriend satisfied," she said in a sensual whisper.

"Yeahhhh that's my girl."

My mom climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into her, letting out another gasp as she lowered herself onto him.

"Some ground rules," she said somewhat sternly as she looked down at him, her hips beginning a slow grind. "You are not in charge of me. I am my own woman. We are not moving in together. We are not sharing finances."

"Mmmmm I'm good with that, boo. I got my own life too, my own kids. We just gonna date and fuck all the time."

"...we'd better."

I now had a good view of her curvy ass and tattoo as she rode him, her hands gripping the top of the headboard. His cock was indeed huge, long as well as girthy, contrasting in such a sexy, forbidden way against her creamy white skin, and she was greedily taking it all.

I couldn't believe she'd so quickly chosen a younger black guy after being married to my dad for so long, but maybe this was exactly what she needed. She looked hot and energetic, she was in control of her life, and she was having great sex. I guess my dad would just need to get used to cooking for himself, because it doesn't look like she'll be hopping off DeAndre's dick anytime soon.

Though I hated to admit it, I was greatly enjoying this too. My dick was already hardening again. I had never overheard my parents having sex. They must have always been careful and quiet about it, and I got the impression that they hadn't had sex at all in recent years, not even on special occasions. This was a new, intense experience for me, getting to witness my mom having loud sex with her lover, believing she was home alone with him.

The bed noises picked back up as she fucked him harder. Her background in dance seemed to be coming in handy, and I was grateful for her tattoo as I watched the sensual path it traced above her hips. Their motions were well in tune with one another. It looked like they'd done this quite a few times already.

"You gonna cum for me, boo?" he asked in a low, relaxed voice.

"I'm gonna cum for you, boo!"

"Whose dick you gonna cum on?"

"DeAndre's dick!"

"Yeah, who's ya man?"

"DeAndre! DeAndre! DEANDREEEEEEEE!"

Just as her orgasm began, he took control, lifting her and standing up in one strong motion. Her legs spread wide, he lifted her from under her thighs as she held onto his neck to stay up. He fucked her with loud, wet clapping noises as she squirted everywhere.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I didn't think her orgasm would ever stop, until she finally panted "ok ok ok ok..." and he dropped her onto the bed, rather roughly.

She lie spread eagled in a daze, silent for some time. "Howwww do you keep doing this to me?" she sighed.

"Why don't you show me that new tattoo?"

"Mmmm doggy style huh?"

"Yeahhh you know I need that ass baby."

Obediently, she flipped over, put her ass in the air and spread it at the side of the bed, lowering her upper body to make an impressive back arch. He ran his hands over her ass and hips for a few seconds, admiring her, then rubbed her pussy to get her wetter. He remained standing as he guided his cock into her spread pussy, then grabbed her hips to pull her into his strokes.

"Who's ya boo now?"

"You're my boo!" she moaned.

"Am I bigger than ya husband?"

"You're SO much bigger than my husband!"

"Yeah?"

"You're so much bigger than my husband!!!"

He started fucking faster. I could hear his balls slapping her clit. He spanked her, and she gave a little cry.

"Now that you my girl, we gonna fuck every night?"

"I would love that, boo!"

This was pure sexual conquest, and my mom was gladly surrendering. He was now pounding her faster than he had all night, staring down at her ass and tattoo as he gripped her hips.

"You gonna let me finish inside you this time?"

"Yes, baby, please!" The bed sounded like it would break.

"Yeahhhhh... yeahhhhhh..." he started to whisper, gradually getting louder till he reached a full yell. "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

He pushed his cock all the way into her and held it there as he emptied his load into her. My mom could only moan; his strong grip locked her to him. I blew my second load, no doubt pathetic in volume compared to DeAndre's, but quite intense. After he'd emptied his last drop into her, he released her and climbed into bed, holding her in the spooning position. There was a queefing sound as his load oozed out of her.

"Wow..." she said. "If I was 25 years younger, you definitely would have gotten me pregnant tonight."

"Mmmm I'd have loved to have kids with yo fine ass. Maybe we'll have to roleplay that sometime."

She lit a cigarette, a look of drunken contentment on her face as she let out a long drag. "I think that was the best sex I've ever had."

"We gonna do this every night, babygirl."

"I better get a new bed!"

Panic hit me. How was I going to get back inside without them hearing me? While post-nut clarity lingered, I decided I would need to drop down from the roof, as much as I wanted to keep listening to their pillow talk. They weren't facing me. Now was my chance to close the window I'd climbed through. I did this slowly and silently, then prepared to drop down from the roof onto the driveway. This was going to hurt, but it was the only way. CLAP! The ground stung the bottoms of my feet, and my legs weren't happy either, but I managed without injuring myself.

I had to get out of there. I'd already pushed my luck, and anxiety was currently overpowering even my deep lust. I tiptoed towards the alley. Wait... her phone. Was it still on the kitchen counter? Almost against my will, I crept once again to the basement door. I couldn't pass up this chance, and I didn't want to wait till my next visit.

I entered the basement, then froze at the bottom of the stairs as I heard footsteps upstairs... to the bathroom. I was safe. I crept up the basement stairs as quickly and quietly as I could, then into the kitchen. Her phone was still there! I didn't dare take the time to thoroughly look through it right now; I didn't need to. With fiendish lust in my eyes, I downloaded and installed an app that would not only give me remote access to her files and conversations, but it would alert me in real time whenever she would send or receive a text. My non tech savvy mom would never notice, as the app was designed to be hidden.

This couldn't be the first and last time I watched my mom fuck her new boyfriend. The phone would give me the clues I needed. Satisfied, I crept back into the basement and out the door, careful to lock it behind me. It seemed like DeAndre would spend the night. No matter. She'll probably be too sore to fuck in the morning anyway. Let the two lovebirds rest. I would watch them again soon.

12