Mom's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

The last building is one of the smaller ones. There is a picture of a small stick figure in a dress, next to a taller one, also in a dress. "This is the family building. It isn't the most popular because we don't have too many family members interested in this. Some people pretend just to try to experience the taboo though. That's all the buildings, so let's head back to my office to talk." I notice as we walk back that night has fallen and the area is lit up by lights on the walkways leading around the complex.

When we walk back into Amy's office she says, "So... what do you think?"

I sigh, "It's a lot to take in."

Amy nods, "When I inherited this business I thought so too, but I added to it and made it more popular than it was before. So do you think you're interested in working here?"

I think for a second before saying, "Possibly..."

Amy nods, "Your Mom said the same thing at first but once she saw the pay..." Amy hands me a check made out for $1000.

"What's this for?" I ask.

Amy smiles, "Your job orientation."

"All this just for walking around with you?" I ask, feeling in shock from the high pay.

Amy nods, "Yes. All my employees are well paid for their... labor."

I smile, "I'd love to work here!"

Amy's smile grows, "That's great news! There's just one final thing before you are official..." She stands and begins to walk around her desk.

"Paperwork?" I ask, knowing this from my last job stocking shelves.

Amy shakes her head, "It's more of a test of sorts..." She leans down and kisses my mouth. I feel surprise go through me as I see her pull away and frown. "Not your idea of a good time?"

I stand and look her in the eyes, breathless. I let my curiosity get the best of me and say, "No... go further."

Amy smiles and grabs me more passionately, pulling me close to her as our lips lock. I feel her hands begin to explore my body through the dress, brushing over my ass and hips. I let my hands do the same, starting with her large breasts and working my way down her body. As her tongue explores my mouth, her hand brushes against my back and I hear the sound of a zipper being undone. My dress falls to the floor and my naked body is exposed to the cool air of the room. Instantly, my nipples harden. Amy pulls away and smiles, enjoying the view of my body. Then she reaches behind her own back and unzips her dress, dropping it to the floor as well. Like me, she isn't wearing a bra or panties.

Her body is wonderful, having a large, shapely ass, large firm breasts and a neatly trimmed triangle above her pussy. She gently grabs my hand and pulls me into a side room with a bed and pushes me back on it.

"This your first time with a girl?" She asks.

"Yes." I say nodding.

Amy smiles, "Well then let's hope I make a good impression!" She spreads my legs and looks at my pussy. "Well it looks like your pretty wet already." She rubs her fingers over my slit and I shudder. She begins to lap at my pussy and I gasp in surprise. Amy expertly works my clit, causing me to begin to gasp in pleasure. Soon, she begins to work her fingers in, slowly sliding one in and out of my pussy. I feel my juices begin to flow from the stimulation.

Amy's mouth continues to work its magic, and soon my gasps turn into moans. Within record time, Amy has me on the brink of an orgasm. Soon, she pushes me over the edge and I cry out, enjoying the first orgasm ever given to me by another woman. I feel my pussy clamp down on her intruding finger and coat it with cum. Amy slides it out and puts it in my open mouth. At first this takes me by surprise, but then I begin to enjoy the taste. Amy begins to slurp up the rest of my cum as it slowly oozes out of my wet pussy. Once she is satisfied that she got it all, she pulls away. "Keep going..." I sigh.

Amy smiles and looks at me, "It's your turn now." She lays on the bed next to me, head resting against the headboard and spreads her legs. I examine her pussy before I start. Her inner lips extend past her outer lips and feel soft to the touch. I use my fingers to spread them and give her a tentative lick. Her pussy does not smell bad and the same goes for the taste. I look up and make eye contact with her, she gives me an encouraging smile.

I return my attention to the vagina in front of me, and find her clit. I begin to rub it with my fingers while inexpertly slurping at her slit. Apparently I am doing something right as soon Amy begins to gasp and fondle her own breasts, pinching her large, pink nipples. I feel her pussy grow wet from her juices beginning to flow. Amy moans, "Finger me..."

I remove my hand from her clit and insert an uncertain finger inside her. I can't tell if she is really horny or naturally loose, but this one finger is not nearly enough for her. I quickly insert my middle and ring fingers as well and begin to slowly slide them in and out. Soon, her juices are flowing down my hand and onto my wrist. I slowly begin to increase my pace and notice how her lips hug my fingers as they are pulled out from her. Soon the sounds in the room are her moans, which are beginning to drown out the sound her wet cunt is making as I work it.

Soon she gasps loudly and closes her eyes. I feel her pussy clamp down on my three fingers and a rush of warm cum coats them. Amy's orgasm is shorter than mine and I remove my fingers from her sloppy pussy and present them to her. She greedily begins to slurp her cum off of them. After she cleans my fingers, I taste some of her cum and am surprised to find myself beginning to enjoy the taste of other women.

After several more seconds, Amy says, "Wow... for your first time your pretty good at this..."

I remove my mouth from her, "Thanks!"

She smiles at me, "Well... your mom is probably almost done with her shift so want to get cleaned up and back in your dress?"

I nod and we begin to get off the bed and gather our clothes up. I dress in my street clothes once again and wait for Mom. After about 10 minutes, Mom enters the room. Amy and Mom go and talk for several minutes and Mom comes back with a weird look on her face. Mom then says nothing and quickly changes. When she goes into the changing room, Amy says, "Well... you think you're going to come back tomorrow night?"

I nod, "With this kind of pay, I'd be stupid not to."

Amy smiles, and before she continues, Mom comes out of the changing room. Amy says, "Alright you two... I'll see you guys tomorrow night, same time."

Mom and I both agree and walk out to the car. Once we are both inside, Mom starts it and begins to drive away from Hilltop Manor. After we go several minutes in silence I ask, "What did Amy want?"

Mom sighs, "She offered me a full time job there."

"So what are you going to do?" I ask her.

Mom sighs, "Probably take it..."

I frown, "So why do you not sound sure?"

Mom lets out a bigger sigh, "If you work there full time for a year as well you would get to go to college almost anywhere you want."

I gasp in happiness, "Really?"

Mom looks at me, "You're an adult and it's your choice. Amy said she would pay for it if we both did it. You would make regular pay as well."

"So I think you know my answer." I say to Mom, excited to work for the chance to go away to college instead of community college.

Mom says, "You are the only one who can make this decision. If that's what you want to do you can."

I smile, thinking about my time with Amy, "Don't worry Mom... I think I'll enjoy that job!"

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers
12