Mom's New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why...?

"Because I want to get to know my cousin." Vivian pushed herself against him, running her hand over his crotch. She kissed his neck and let out a little moan. "Don't you want to get to know me, Harry?"

She was a psycho. She was totally out of her fucking mind. And she had him by the balls.

Harry took a step back, feeling suddenly claustrophobic. He stumbled out of the door of his room, and then into the bathroom at the end of the hall. He forced himself to breathe, considering the hard facts of the situation.

They all led to the same conclusion. He was at her mercy, unless he was willing to jeopardize his relationship with his mom. He swore under his breath and started the shower, stripping his clothes off, hoping the hot water would make it easier to think.

***

He was in the shower and starting to soap himself up when he heard the bathroom door open. It was almost too much for Harry to handle. Vivian was the most unpredictable person he'd ever met in his life, and it scared him a little.

"Harry..." She stepped through the shower curtain. Harry shook his head slowly, frowning as his cock began to get hard.

She wore only her bra and panties, a matching black set that contrasted against the paleness of her skin. Her breasts were bigger than they'd originally looked, but still on the small side, and no more than a good handful. Her figure was compact and lean, making the small curves that she did have seem that much more meaningful.

"You're crazy," said Harry, covering his crotch with his hands. His cock was hard, and it was a pointless gesture.

"I've been told that before," said Vivian. "I just figured you might need a little help..."

She stepped in closer. The shower wasn't that big, and Harry was already up against the wall. Vivian set her hand on his chest and slowly slid it downward, across his pecs, and then across his abs. He was in good shape, having made great strides toward developing his physique in the past few months.

"You look pretty big," whispered Vivian. She tried to get her hand around his guard and onto his cock. His mom's warning seemed like a massive understatement of the truth. His cousin was insane, or some type of nympho.

"Come on, let me touch it," said Vivian. "Let me feel how big it is... and how hard."

One of her fingers made it through Harry's defenses, and he gave up on any pretense of trying to stop her. His cock was still slick with soap suds, and as Vivian closed her hand around it, insane pleasure shot through the rest of his body.

"You're not used to this, are you?" asked Vivian. "Oh, don't tell me you're a..."

She trailed off. Harry was, in fact, a virgin. He'd fooled around with a couple of girls in high school, but it had never progressed beyond make outs and heavy petting. He was just self-aware enough to know that his mom, and his unwanted attraction to her, probably had something to do with it.

He did his best to avoid Vivian's smug gaze as she began to stroke him off. It felt amazing, but he didn't want her to know that. No doubt she would use whatever leverage he gave her to work with to manipulate him, given how she'd acted so far.

"Oh, you are pretty big," she whispered. "And really hard."

She positioned herself so that she was standing close to him, stroking his cock up and down with her hand and almost pinning it between their bodies. She licked her lips slowly, her eyes fluttering as though she was taking her own pleasure from giving it to him.

"Why are you acting like this, Vivian?" asked Harry. "This isn't normal. You're my fucking cousin!"

She gave his cock a squeeze, half pleasure and half punishment.

"Is it normal to keep underwear photos of your mother under your bed?" asked Vivian. "Is it normal to touch yourself to them? To think about doing dirty, disgusting things to her?"

She stroked a little faster, and Harry couldn't stop himself from moaning. He'd reached his arms around Vivian, his hands finding her butt, massaging it through the wet panty fabric.

"That's... not what I did," he lied. It was barely something he could admit to himself. He'd always feel so guilty afterward, unable to look Julia in the eye. But it always felt so incredible, like a drug. So right and so wrong at the same time.

"Would it help if you imagined me as her?" asked Vivian. "Maybe she came in to check on you in the shower? Maybe she decided to help you wash up?"

"Stop it!"

Vivian giggled. Her hair was in wet tangles, and with her free hand, she straightened it with her fingers.

"Just pretend I am who I am, then," said Vivian. "Your cousin and your new maid."

She spiraled her hand as she stroked, sending waves of electric pleasure coursing through him.

"I'll be hanging around the house, each and every day," said Vivian. "Maybe you see me bending over, cleaning something. You're a horny, young man. We're cousins, it's not like you're my brother. You could just come right up behind me, press yourself into me."

"You're still family," said Harry, forcing himself to remember what Julia had said before. "That wouldn't be..."

"It would be bad," said Vivian. "But it would be so much fun."

She used both hands, pulling and squeezing his cock, making soft, erotic noises. She leaned forward and kissed his neck, pressing her bra clad breasts against his chest.

"You could just take me," said Vivian. "I'm not sure if I'd even stop you. You could use whichever hole you wanted. My mouth... my pussy... my ass. It's up to you."

"Vivian..." Harry's hips were moving now, meeting each of her strokes. Her hand made a little slapping noise each time it bottomed out against his crotch.

"That's it," said Vivian. "Go ahead, Harry. This is just the beginning."

She ran her thumb over the tip of his cock, and Harry lost it. He let out a small grunt as pleasure erupted in his body, spreading up from his crotch, through the rest of him. It felt better than any orgasm he'd ever given himself. It felt as though a door had been thrown wide open, and on the other side of it was a world of erotic power and sensation.

His cum splashed out onto the shower floor. Vivian watched his cock as it tensed and released, still holding it gently in her hand. She looked satisfied in the same way a criminal might appear as they watched the first stage of their master plan come to fruition.

"You dirty bastard," whispered Vivian. "Why don't you finish showering? We'll talk again later, but I bet that you could use some space to think."

Harry met her eye, feeling more naked in front of her than when she'd first come into the shower.

"This isn't over," he said. "I'm not just going to be your plaything, or whatever."

Vivian laughed.

"You have it backward," she said. "I'm probably going to end up being your plaything. Your dirty, slutty, blackmailing plaything."

She stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel, and exited the bathroom without looking back.

***

Harry spent most of the rest of the day avoiding Vivian. True to her word, she gave him space. He kept to the basement, venturing outside for a walk into town for lunch, and managed to avoid talking or interacting with her.

His mother got home earlier than he'd been expecting. Harry recognized her knock on the basement door and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey," he said. "How was your day?"

Julia looked amazing. Her outfit was just a step above casual, a light grey pencil skirt with a matching low-cut blouse, which she wore a long green sweater shawl over. She'd put on lipstick and makeup that morning, and the effect was enough to make Harry do a double take. He watched as she smiled perfectly red lips, her long brown hair shiny and loose across her shoulders.

"It was weird," she said. "I'll tell you more about it after. How was yours?"

Harry shrugged, following his mom up into the living room. He couldn't remember the last time he'd lied to her. It made him feel sneaky and dirty, especially given what the lie was meant to cover up.

He didn't have to lie, he decided. He just needed to rephrase the truth.

"Not too bad," he said. "I met my cousin."

His mom frowned at him, looking surprised.

"She's here? Already?"

Harry nodded. Julia glanced around as they walked over toward the couch, her high heels clacking against the smooth wood floor. Vivian was making her way downstairs, dressed back in her jeans and apron. She smiled at Julia, bending down into an approximation of a curtsey as she entered the room.

"Hi, Aunt Julia," said Vivian. "My mom dropped me off early. Sorry, I probably should have called your cell as soon as I arrived."

Julia looked incredibly skeptical of the girl. She folded her arms and took a deep breath. Harry made his way over to the couch, not wanting to involve himself in the encounter, if he could help it.

"You should have," said Julia. "I would have liked to go over the ground rules for your stay here, before you got started."

"Well, it's better late than never, right?" asked Vivian. Her voice had a hint of cattiness to it, and it made Harry cringe. If the two of them got into a heated enough argument, there was no telling what Vivian might say or reveal.

"Uh, it doesn't sound like a bad idea," said Harry. "We can all have a chat about how things are going to work."

He glanced back and forth between his mom and Vivian, not entirely understanding where the tension between them came from. His mother had said that she'd stayed in touch with Vivian's mom, and Harry could only assume that she knew more about his cousin than he did.

"Right," said Julia. "You're right, Harry. Have a seat on the couch, Vivian."

Vivian walked over and sat down next to Harry, her thigh brushing up against his. Julia walked around and stood in front of them, giving Vivian a disapproving look until she slid over and put a little more room between them.

"Vivian, I'm sure you already understand that the only reason I accepted your mom's proposal is because I trust her and her reasoning. But I run a strict household. Assume that anything she wouldn't approve of, I wouldn't either."

"Of course, Julia," said Vivian. "I'm not looking for drama."

Her smile was sickly sweet. It made Harry uncomfortable to see how easily lying came to her, and from the look on his mom's face, she felt the same way.

"My other concern, and this is a little awkward for me to bring up..." Julia fidgeted, her face reddening slightly. "The two of you are very close in age. You're eighteen, right, Vivian?"

Vivian nodded slowly.

"I am," she said. "Totally, officially legal."

She gave a teasing smile and batted her eyelashes.

"And Harry is nineteen," Julia said, through gritted teeth. "The two of you will be around the house together often, I'm sure. Sometimes alone, without me here."

Julia looked over Harry. It was hard for him to keep his composure under her stern gaze.

"It's okay, Mom," said Harry. "You don't have to say anything more. I get it."

"Oh, we both get it." Vivian set her hand on Harry's thigh and made a soft, purring noise. "And trust me, I can't wait to get even more."

Julia stomped her foot. She looked furious. Harry had never seen his mother like this before. Vivian brought her hand back after a moment, looking chastened, but still mildly insubordinate.

"Don't play games with me, Vivian Chalmers," said Julia. "I will not put up with nonsense. If I suspect anything untoward is happening behind my back, I will throw you out of this house. I'm sure you know what will happen then."

Vivian looked a little unsettled. She didn't meet Julia's gaze, instead glancing over at the side of the couch.

"I understand," she said, in a quiet voice.

Julia nodded slowly.

"Good." She smiled at Harry. "I'm sorry to put my foot down like that."

"Both figuratively and literally," said Harry.

His mother's smile broadened.

"Now that we're all on the same page, we can relax around each other," she said. "And again, I apologize, Vivian. It's just, well... I'm sure you understand why I had to be straightforward, given your history."

Her history? Harry felt his curiosity growing to a borderline annoying level.

"I understand, Aunt Julia," said Vivian. "Honestly, you don't have to worry about me."

"Alright then," said Julia. "I'm going to get started on dinner."

***

Harry followed his mom into the kitchen, taking a seat on a bench against the counter island. He didn't want to be alone with Vivian, if he could help it. Especially not with his mom home. He thought back to how she'd surprised him in the shower and felt a small shiver of excitement run down to his crotch.

He'd enjoyed it, which worried him. He couldn't let her sink her claws in, as crazy as she was.

"Did you have a good workout this morning?" asked his mom. She was already pulling pots and pans from cabinets and taking ingredients from the fridge.

"Yeah, I did," said Harry. "I've been making progress. I think in a couple weeks, I'm going to be ready to start planning an adventure. Climb a mountain, explore a desert. Something like that."

Julia glanced over her shoulder at him, her lips turning up into a knowing smile. It was encouraging, rather than condescending, but Harry couldn't help but feel like she was holding something back.

"What is it?" he asked.

His mother shrugged.

"You're just so much like your father, sometimes," she said. "The way he used to talk about his adventures always made me feel..."

She looked distant for a moment, and then blushed and cleared her throat.

"Never mind," she said. "I'm just so proud of you. That's what I meant."

Harry held her gaze for a couple seconds, feeling a stirring of tension between them.

"What about your interview?" he asked, changing the subject. "You mentioned something was weird about it?"

"Right..." Julia's smile turned into a frown. "I got into an argument with the interviewer."

Harry blinked. He leaned forward over the counter, surprised. Vivian took a seat in the bench next to him, which annoyed him slightly. She had a devious look in her eyes, and Harry wasn't sure what she was planning.

"An argument?" asked Harry. "About what?"

His mom sighed.

"He brought up some unnecessary things," said Julia. "I thought it was going to be focused on my work, the photos from my last trip to the Himalayas. Instead he treated it as though the only thing that mattered was... Oh, I don't even know how to say this."

"I'm listening," said Harry. "Go ahead."

He shifted on his stool slightly. Vivian's hand came to rest on his thigh, and Harry almost jumped in surprise. He shot a glare at her, trying to keep his focus on his mother.

"He had this weird idea in his head that a lot of my male fans are interested in me," she said.

"Why wouldn't they be?" asked Harry. He tensed up as Vivian started rubbing her hand back and forth, closing in on his crotch. What the hell was she doing?

"Not my work, but in me," said Julia. "He also kept asking dumb questions."

"Like what?" asked Harry. Vivian's hand slid over his crotch.

"For example, he asked what my bra size was." Julia glanced over her shoulder at him, ignoring Vivian, thankfully. "Can you believe that?"

Harry tried not to think about his mom's breasts as Vivian began massaging his cock through his jeans. He was getting hard. An erection was the last thing he needed, at the moment. Her touch felt good, in the worst possible way.

"That's... strange," Harry managed.

"And then, he started asking about whether or not I'd ever dated, or... been involved, with any of my fans," she said. "I think he wanted me to admit to being super promiscuous, or something. He wouldn't believe me when I told him that I haven't dated anyone in years."

"Oh..." said Harry. "I mean, I guess I can see why."

His mom looked at him, blushing slightly from the compliment.

"Thank you, honey," she said. "So yeah. And it just kept going, on and on. It was torture."

Vivian was unzipping Harry's jeans. He scooted his stool back, the sound screeching against the kitchen tile floor. Julia raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, if this is boring for you, I understand," she said.

"No!" Harry froze, trying to keep his face neutral as he felt Vivian's hand closing around his hard cock. It was impossible for Julia to see what was going on, from where she stood. But the situation was still horrifying, and Harry searched for a reasonable excuse to get himself out of there, lust clouding his thinking process.

"He even tried to get me to admit that most of my fans have had sex fantasies about me," said Julia. "About me! Can you believe that? I'm a photographer, and I'm pushing forty. I don't even dress to impress, anymore."

"Oh... I agree," said Harry.

Vivian was stroking him off, and it felt insanely good. Harry leaned forward against the kitchen counter, trying not to enjoy the sensation. It was impossible.

"You agree?" asked his mom. "Wait, with who? Me, or the interviewer?"

Harry hesitated, trying to think of a tactful answer.

"You are pretty sexy," he said, mentally kicking himself as soon as the words had left his mouth. "No, I mean, you're beautiful. Probably a lot of your fans... Damn it, I mean..."

"No, I understand, sweetie," she said. "Thank you. It's flattering coming from you, but some of the men who follow my work take it too far."

"Ooh," said Vivian, as she pumped her hand. "Now I'm intrigued.

"It's embarrassing," said Julia, shaking her head. "It's really hard for me to bring this up."

"Hard?" asked Harry.

"So hard," said Julia. "And I know how weird this probably is going to be for you to hear."

Vivian squeezed his cock. She was pretending to be looking at her phone with her free hand, but all her attention was on stroking and pumping Harry, torturing him with pleasure just out of Julia's view.

"Tell me," said Harry. "Even if it's hard."

"He mentioned that... my name was trending," said Julia. "Apparently, there's a porn star who actually looks quite a bit like me... with the same name."

"Julia... Harding?" asked Harry. He had to bite his lip as Vivian accelerated her pace. She was making noise with her hand now, and Harry tried to mentally will her to slow down.

His mom's face was deep crimson, and she could barely meet Harry's gaze. She nodded slowly.

"That's when I went off on him," she said. "It's so embarrassing, and sexist, and disrespectful. I'm just glad that decent, upstanding men don't bother with that sort of thing."

Harry nodded. He had never wanted to look up a porn star more badly in his life. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Vivian?" asked Julia. "What are you doing?"

Harry felt all the blood drain from his face. He stared up, unable to keep the guilt from his expression. Julia was staring at Vivian, who'd picked up a knife with her left hand and was tapping her finger against it.

"Sorry!" She let go of Harry's cock and pushed the knife away with both hands. "Just wanted to see if it was sharp."

"It's very sharp," said Julia. "Obviously."

Vivian shrugged and stood up. She put a hand on Harry's shoulder as she passed by, eyes darting toward the hallway.

***

Harry reluctantly followed Vivian, annoyed by how little control he felt like he had over the situation. He was still rock hard, and cousin or not, part of him just wanted Vivian to hurry up and make him cum. At least then he could get his self-control back.

She was leaning against one of the walls, out of Julia's sight, smiling slightly, arms crossed over the pink apron that she still wore. She gestured for Harry to lean in close, whispering softly in his ear.

"You want to touch me," she said. "Don't you?"

Harry flinched back. He stared at her, his mouth hanging open. What the hell was he supposed to say to that?