Mom's New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...No!" he said, a little lamely. "Of course not!"

"Oh my god, this is so weird," whispered Vivian. "I can't imagine what things must have been like before I got here."

"Things were fine before you got here!" snapped Harry. "Better, even."

Vivian flashed a conspiratorial smile at him, and then licked her lips.

"I'm going to help you, Harry," she whispered. "I think... you should start being more affectionate. With me. With your mother."

Again, Harry found himself struggling to find words.

"Excuse me?"

"We can start with her, if you're more comfortable with it," said Vivian.

He had no words. He stared at her, expression blank.

"I want you to go up behind her and give her a hug," said Vivian. "Give her a nice, long, tight hug from behind, while she's still making dinner. For at least a minute. In fact, I'll signal you when you can let go."

"Are you out of your mind?" asked Harry. "We don't do things like that. I mean, we love each other... in the normal way. She'd freak out. I never hug her like that. Who hugs their mom like that?"

"Well, you're about to," said Vivian. "Or, I can tell her about the photos, and spark a discussion with her about what you've been doing with them. Your choice."

Harry scowled. He was so annoyed with himself for leaving them where they'd been so easily found. Their old maid, Bethany, had never run across them. Or at least, if she had, she'd had the sense not to say anything.

"Fine," said Harry, glaring at her. "But after this, you leave me alone."

Vivian let out a quick, amused laugh. She shook her head, reaching her hand out to pat Harry on the cheek.

"Sure, sure," she said.

The two of them walked back into the kitchen together. His mother shot a questioning look at them, but it faded into a smile. They hadn't really been gone that long.

Harry leaned against the counter, unwilling to go for it, now that he was right there. He felt nervous, which was weird for him. And to make it even worse, he still had an erection.

Vivian elbowed him at the ribs, giving him a serious look. Harry took a deep breath, calming himself down as much as he could. He focused on safe, unsexy things. Working out. Doing chores. The taste of his protein shake when he got the mixture wrong.

Slowly, his lower half began to relax.

"So, I'm just going to do stir fry tonight," said Julia. "It's quick, and I know you must be too hungry to wait long after your workout, right Harry?"

Harry walked up behind her, hesitating at the last step. It was going to be so weird. He pictured her elbowing him way, or even slapping him. The look of disgust and confusion she'd inevitably give him.

"That's fine," he said.

He spoke the words and stepped up behind his mother in the same movement, letting his arms slide around her waist. She was facing the kitchen counter, and she was currently getting string beans ready for the stir fry, snapping off the long stems. She tensed slightly at his touch, but she didn't immediately do any of the things Harry expected.

"Oh," said his mother. "You... don't usually hug me like this."

She shifted, wiggling her butt, which was making a dangerous amount of contact with Harry's crotch. He could already feel the blood rushing to his cock, summoned by the sensation of Julia's warm and soft body.

"I just, uh, really missed you today," he said, feeling his face heat up. "And I figured I could help you with these."

He picked up a string bean and twisted it in his fingers. His mouth came closer to her neck, and he felt Julia shiver as he breathed on the sensitive skin there.

"I could use all the help I can get," she said. "It's tough here, sometimes, doing everything on my own."

Harry put the string bean in the pile, and for a moment, his hands were idle and determined to wander. He wrapped them around her again, pushing his cock against her butt. It was half hard, and there was no way she didn't feel it now.

"You know what I really need help with?" She tapped her hand on top of his. "The upper cabinet has been stuck for almost a week now."

"What?" Harry could barely focus on her words. Either he was grinding into her, or she was grinding into him. He could barely tell. His cock reached its full dimensions and maximum hardness, and he couldn't stop himself from rubbing it against her butt, searching for the perfect place to bury it.

"Here," said his mom. She took his hand and lifted it up to the cabinet, pushing her butt out even more. "Go ahead. Try it."

Harry pulled, the motion causing him to thrust his hips forward. His mother made a tiny, almost inaudible noise. The cabinet didn't open.

"It's stuck," he said.

"It's really hard, Harry," she said. "To get open. I could use your help."

No fucking way. Was he hearing her right? He couldn't be. In fact, he was sure he wasn't.

His mother reached both her hands up and grabbed the cabinet's handle.

"I'll pull on the cabinet," she said. "You pull on me."

"Sure." Harry spoke the word into shoulder, letting his breath tickle her neck again.

He took hold of his mom by the waist. She had to lean forward slightly to get the angle on the cabinet just right. She was bent over for him, against the counter, and he had his hard cock pressed against her butt, only separated by his pants and her skirt.

How could she not notice it?

"Good," she said, in a soft voice. "Pull as hard as you can, okay? On three."

Harry shifted, prodding her with his cock under the guise of repositioning himself.

"One."

Harry's hands tightened a little on her waist, and he felt a shiver go through her.

"Two."

His mom squeezed her buttocks together, giving his cock a soft burst of unexpected pleasure."

"Three!"

Harry pulled her backward as hard as he could with his arms. His hips, on the other hand, thrust forward. His cock was desperate to burn a hole through their clothing and do what it was supposed to do, regardless of who would be on the receiving end.

The cupboard was stubborn, and Julia lost her grip on it. Her momentum carried her back into Harry, who held her tight against him, one of his hands sliding up and almost cupping one of her big breasts.

"Oops." His mom let out a tiny giggle. "I told you, it's really stuck."

"Let's try again," said Harry. "This time, let's just see if we can, uh, shake it loose."

"Well, we have to get it open eventually," she said. "So... I think we should try again."

She leaned forward, assuming the position. The situation was getting dangerous. Harry's cock was pulsing with pleasure, and each of her movements sent pure bliss flooding through his body. Her butt felt way too fucking good.

His mom was gorgeous. He felt dirty letting himself think like that. He wished he'd gotten rid of the stupid photos back when he'd first found them.

"Sweetie?" she asked. "Was your idea something like... this?"

She rocked back, immediately pushing forward again, trying to get the cupboard loose. The motion caused her to grind against him, back and forth.

"That's it," said Harry. "Just like that."

He took hold of his mother's hips and started pushing and pulling, his hips jerking back and forth against her. He couldn't believe that she still didn't feel what he was doing, the disgusting liberties he was taking. His hands were sliding across her stomach, one of them down against her thigh. And his cock was prodding into her butt, stopped only by the clothing in between.

"Almost," said his mom. "I... can feel it. Pull harder!"

Harry didn't need her to ask. He grabbed her by the waist upped the intensity of his motions, making no attempt to hide that he was dry fucking her. His mom was barely even keeping her hold on the cabinet now. He had her bent over the counter, pinned there by his body, while his cock tried to break out and invade her.

He was out of control and out of his mind. He was about blow a load in his pants... over his own mother.

"There!" she announced, triumphantly. The cabinet swung open. It took Harry a second or three to realize what she meant, and to force himself to stop grinding into her.

"Oh," he said. "Right."

She spun around to face him. She pushed herself up so that she was sitting on the counter, her legs dangling off the ground. They were open, rather than crossed, and it was as though she was daring him to try to keep going.

Her hair was a little messy, and her cheeks were flushed. She looked embarrassed, but also a little pleased, and after a couple of seconds, she cleared her throat.

"I should finish up with dinner," she said. "Thanks for the help, honey."

He nodded slowly.

"Uh, no problem," he said. "That cabinet was really stuck."

Her eyes seemed to cut right through him.

"Yes," she said. "But we got it open. Now we can move on."

***

Harry didn't know how to feel. He was ashamed of himself, but there was clearly more to it than just that. There'd been something unexpected about his mother's reaction. Mainly that it hadn't just been a reaction. It had been... a response.

Julia seemed to regain her composure more easily, finishing up with dinner, humming to herself as she moved through the kitchen with grace. Harry retired to the dining room, followed by Vivian, who took a seat next to him at the dinner table.

"So?" she asked, grinning like a succubus. "Was that fun for you?"

"Was that fun for me?" Harry repeated, in disbelief. "That was..."

He hesitated, not knowing how to answer the question. Fun wasn't the right word for it, but at the same time, the minute or so he'd spent pressed up against his mom in the kitchen had been one of the most intense experiences in his young life. His mind was already whirling with possibilities, namely, the possibility of it accidentally happening again.

"I'm surprised," said Vivian. "I thought she'd shut you down right away, but she was definitely into it."

"If you thought she'd shut me down, then why did you...?"

Harry trailed off as his mother made her way into the dining room, carrying a bowl of rice and a pan of stir fry. The food smelled phenomenal, and it reminded Harry of how hungry he was. All he'd had that morning was a protein shake.

"Here we are," said Julia. "I hope you enjoy. I think the spices I used will end up working well together."

"It smells delicious, Mom," said Harry.

"Yes, you're quite the cook, aren't you?" mused Vivian. "I'm curious... Is there anyone special in your life, Aunt Julia?"

Julia had only just sat down. She looked surprised by the question, and perhaps a little embarrassed.

"No," she said, softly. "Not since Harry's father died. My life is simple right now. I'm only interested in my photography and running this household."

"Your household meaning... you and Harry?" asked Vivian. "Isn't he at that age where most young men are looking to leave the nest?"

This question made both Harry and Julia fidget. Harry shot Vivian an annoyed look from across the table.

"Well, you'd have to ask him," said Julia, briskly.

"I like living here," said Harry. He smiled at his mom. "Obviously. It's convenient for what I want to be doing in life."

"You want to be a mountain climber, or something, right?" asked Vivian. "And that's what your dad was, too? Big shoes to fill, I take it?"

Harry felt his cheeks redden, but before he could defend himself, Vivian had already moved on to another question.

"And Julia, you're an adventure photographer?" asked Vivian. "That seems like a match made in heaven. Why don't you follow Harry out on his first expedition, snap photos, share a tent, that kind of thing?"

Julia blushed.

"That's not usually how I work, at least not anymore," said Julia. "The only adventuring partner I ever had was Henry, Harry's father. And Harry's not, I mean... It just wouldn't work."

The words clearly hadn't been intended hurt him, but they still did. He felt his heart sink, and his face burn. All of the intensity and excitement from the close contact he'd had with his mother only served to make the emotions sharper, reminding him of how deep in his father's shadow he would always be.

"Harry?" asked his mom. "Are you okay? Can I get you something to drink?"

"I'm... fine," he muttered.

The rest of the night went by relatively uneventfully. Vivian made small talk about her old high school, chatting a lot but saying very little of actual substance. Julia queried them about how they were enjoying the food.

Once dinner was over, Harry retired to his room early. He was, in fact, tired from his workout that morning. He also felt like he needed some space.

It took all the willpower he had to resist pulling out the photos of his mother and thumbing through them. He'd originally found them erotic, but they were more than just that to him, now. He thought about his dad, who he'd barely known at the time of his death, and the life the man had lived.

It was ridiculous. Harry couldn't just step in and follow in the footsteps of his dad's career. It was nonsensical, and perhaps even disrespectful to the man's memory. As his mom had put it at dinner, it just wouldn't work.

There was a knock at Harry's door. He didn't get up from bed, instead just shouting a muffled "come in" before sitting up. Julia walked through the doorway, wearing a thin white evening gown that was small and tight on her, and hard for Harry to keep his eyes off.

"Hey," she said. "I wanted to touch base before we both went to sleep."

Harry sighed and shook his head.

"There isn't really anything to touch base on," he said. "Is there?"

He hoped with all of his heart that she wouldn't bring up what had happened with opening the cupboard. It would have been like pouring salt on an open wound. His mom smiled softly at him, and sat down on the bed next to him, placing her hand on his knee.

"About Vivian," she said. "Your cousin... asked a lot of questions about you, once you were out of the room."

Harry rolled his eyes. He didn't care about Vivian. At least, as long as she kept his secret.

"I'm not sure that the two of us are going to get along so well," said Harry. "Have you thought about talking to her mom about sending her back?"

Julia frowned.

"It's not an option," she said. "Look, there are... reasons why Vivian is staying with us."

"Such as...?"

"It's not for me to say," she said. "But Harry... I know you're young and energetic... but you need to be careful."

She blushed and chewed on her lower lip. Harry shook his head.

"Where are you going with this, Mom?" he asked.

"She's prettier than I expected," she said. "And given that the two of you are around the same age and spend so much time in the house together... the temptation is there."

Harry stared at her.

"Are you... jealous?" he asked.

The words left his mouth before he could stop them. He expected his mother to laugh, to make the situation awkward for him at the ridiculousness of his suggestion. Instead, she flinched backward slightly, cheeks reddening.

"Of course not!" she said quickly. "She's your cousin, Harry! It would be absolutely horrible if, well... if something happened between the two of you. Don't look at me like that! Hormones make people do strange things."

"So, you're worried that I'm going to bang my cousin?" Harry asked, dryly. "But you also won't send her home?"

"I know that you wouldn't," said his mother, rubbing his knee. "Right?"

"I can't make any promises, Mom." Harry shrugged, feigning nonchalance. "It's like you said. I'm young, full of hormones, and the temptation is there."

"Sweetie..." Her hand slid further up his leg, but only by an inch or so. "I know you're not being serious. Besides, there must be some other way that you could... well, you know. Satisfy yourself?"

She spoke the last two words in a soft whisper. Neither of them said anything else for a couple of seconds. They weren't looking at each other, but the tension was thick enough on the air to cut through with a butter knife.

"It's hard sometimes, Mom," he finally said.

"Promise me that you'll do your best?" she asked.

Harry sighed.

"I promise."

His mother smiled at him and pulled him into a gentle hug. Her breasts pressed into Harry's chest, and the smell of her shampoo was clean and compelling. He wanted to kiss her neck. He wanted to push her down on the bed underneath him.

Maybe he was just a horny, out of control teenager. Maybe it was just a phase. It would explain why he kept thinking of his mom and cousin in such disgusting ways, wouldn't it? He hoped so.

"I need to head to bed," she said. "Goodnight, honey."

"Goodnight, Mom."

She kissed him on the forehead and left the room.

***

Harry was dreaming. He knew he had to be. His mom was back in the room, underneath the sheets next to him. Her hands were slowly sliding his boxers down his legs, letting his already hard cock snap into the open.

"Relax," she whispered. "I'll take care of you."

Harry felt her hand, her soft palm and hot fingers, running down the length of his shaft. Then he felt warm wetness pressing to the tip, her lips. Mom's beautiful lips. He couldn't stop himself from letting out a pleasured moan as she brought an inch or so of his length into her wet, hot mouth.

His mother made a little noise, swirling her tongue and sending waves of electric pleasure through the rest of his body. He didn't want the dream to ever end, but he could already tell that he was starting to wake up. He tried to focus on the sensation, and magically, it stayed with him, even as he felt his mind shift back into consciousness.

Harry moaned again as his mom brought her mouth further down his shaft. He blinked in surprise, glancing under his sheets. He recognized her white evening gown immediately. She was moving her mouth up and down, polishing his tool with her mouth, and he couldn't believe it.

"...Mom?"

Harry pulled the sheets back and saw blonde hair in the place of brown. It wasn't Julia, but it was someone. Vivian was kissing his cock, her mouth turned to the side as she slid her pouty lips along his shaft. She pulled back slightly, flashing a devious smile and winking.

"I found her gown in the bathroom clothes hamper this morning," said Vivian. "I thought maybe... you might like me more if I wore it."

"You're wearing my mother's gown?" asked Harry, feeling anger and embarrassment hitting him in tandem. "And you're giving me a blowjob? In Mom's gown?"

It wasn't okay. She was his fucking cousin. His mother would be furious if she knew even half of what was currently happening. That was her clothing, and what Vivian was doing was so insane and dirty and... disgustingly wonderful.

She pressed her lips to the tip of his cock, planting three small, wet kisses there in quick succession. Harry gasped and leaned his head back. When he glanced back down, Vivian was rubbing her modest breasts against his member, letting his precum smear into the chest of his mother's white nightgown. He glared at her.

"Stop it," said Harry.

"Maybe she'll wear it again before washing it?" suggested Vivian. "Does that turn you on? The thought of your mom's big, soft tits, pressing right up against where you rubbed your sticky cock?"

Harry didn't answer her, and he knew he wouldn't have been able to if he'd tried. Vivian immediately returned to sucking, going a bit deeper this time, bobbing her head faster. She knew how to suck a cock, and it was the first blowjob Harry had ever experienced. She had him at her mercy, and though he hated her a little for it, he definitely didn't want her to stop.

This was exactly what his mother had been trying to warn him about. She was his cousin, for Christ's sake.

Vivian flicked her eyes up at him, and then as if to prove a point, pushed her mouth and lips down further. The head of Harry's cock tapped against something, and then Vivian made a gagging noise and brought some of his erection into her throat.