Mom's New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She only held there for a second before pulling back, disengaging for a moment and coughing. There were the beginnings of tears in the corners of her eyes, and she took a deep, slow breath.

"That one is tricky for me," she said. "You might have to let me keep practicing it on you."

"Keep practicing it?" Harry repeated. "Vivian... Oh fuck!"

She was already sucking again, and it felt unbelievably good. Harry couldn't keep himself from running his hand through her hair, urging her onward. Vivian sucked and slurped, making lewd noises with her mouth and occasionally cute little whimpers.

She kept looking up at him, her eyes full of pride and sexual challenge. Whatever it was she was getting from him in reaction seemed to satisfy her. Harry started thrusting his hips up to meet each of her dirty mouth's movements, pleasure pulsing through him as she sucked and sucked.

"Oh..." He cupped her cheek for a moment with more affection than he'd intended. "Oh, God. Vivian!"

She didn't stop sucking. Harry groaned as he passed over the line, spraying his hot, sticky load deep into her mouth. She kept sucking. The pleasure of the orgasm, so early in the morning, was overwhelming. Harry melted into his bed. And still, Vivian kept sucking.

She was so good at it that it was almost scary.

Vivian didn't stop until he'd gone completely soft. She didn't move to join him in the bed, instead standing up next to it. Harry had a full-length mirror against one of the walls, and Vivian admired herself in it, doing a slow twirl around to make the gown flair out.

"Do you think any of your mom's other clothes would look good on me?" she asked. "She has bigger boobs, and a bigger butt than me, so a lot of stuff is ruled out. Some of her dresses might work, though."

"Vivian..." Harry rubbed his forehead, fighting off the beginning of a headache. "You need to take that off."

"I do?" Vivian smiled at him, walking over to the bed slowly. "Really? You seemed to really like me in it, just a few minutes ago."

"Seriously."

"What if instead of taking it off right now... I take it off after?"

"After what?"

Vivian climbed onto her bed, straddling him. Even though he'd just unloaded in her mouth, Harry felt his loins stirring.

"After you bend me over and fuck me senseless," said Vivian. "It will be so easy for you to pretend that it's her. I can put my hair up. I can call you sweetie."

"You're insane."

Vivian laughed and threw one of his pillows at him. She hopped off his bed and skipped over to the door.

"Anyways," she said, in a musical tone. "I need you to do a favor for me. Get dressed. I'll explain it to you as soon as you come downstairs."

She blew him a kiss, and then disappeared down the hallway. The headache Harry had been expecting arrived in full force.

***

Harry dressed and made his way downstairs. Vivian had also changed into different clothing, a loose blue spring dress, which she wore her pink apron over, as she had the day before. Harry didn't see the white nightgown anywhere, which worried him a little.

She might be able to use it to blackmail him along with her evidence of the pictures. He'd gotten enough of his come on it during the blowjob she'd given him to easily make his mother suspicious if it was pointed out to her.

"Why do you look so mad at me?" asked Vivian. "Most men would be grinning after waking up to a blowjob in bed..."

"Even if it's from their cousin?" he asked.

"Yeah, assuming it's a hot female cousin. I know a lot of men, Harry. Not that controversial."

"I guess I'm not most men," said Harry. "And it's not exactly like I could enjoy it as much as I wanted to, given how... weird you were about it."

"Oh..." purred Vivian. "We both know you liked it. I could see it in your eyes. It's nothing to be ashamed of, Oedipus."

Harry scowled at her and starting walking into the kitchen.

"Anyway," continued Vivian. "All I need you to do is meet up with a friend of mine and bring me back a few things they've been holding onto."

Harry frowned and shook his head.

"Why, exactly, can't you pick this stuff up yourself?" he asked.

Vivian furrowed her brow. She clasped her hands together, using her arms to frame her breasts on either side. Her breasts weren't huge, but she still had a decent amount of cleavage showing through the chest of her low-cut dress.

"Aunt Julia will flip out if she catches wind of me leaving the house during the day, while I'm supposed to be working," said Vivian. "And given that you have to do what I say, this seems like a fairly reasonable request."

"I don't have to do what you say," said Harry. Even as he spoke the words, they felt like a lame protest, rather than the truth.

"Of course you don't," said Vivian. "But you're choosing to because you're smart. You're smart, Harry, and sexy in your own way, and... Adrian will meet you in the parking lot of the hardware store."

Harry's frown deepened.

"Adrian?" he asked.

"Yup," said Vivian. "I'm texting over a description of what you're wearing. Just stand around somewhere visible. Piece of cake."

Harry sighed.

"Fine," he said.

"Don't look so mad," said Vivian. "When you get back... I'll have a surprise in store for you."

She ran her hand up his arm, letting her breath tickle Harry's neck. She was his cousin. He tried to remember his mother's warning. It felt like he was standing on a powder keg of drama and dancing around with lit matches in his hands.

He left the house, walking across the lawn and through the front gate. For a moment, Harry got a strange sense of someone watching him. He shook it off.

Their house was located deep in the suburbs. Though his mom owned two cars, Harry usually didn't drive. He didn't like borrowing from her, and often it was possible for him to work commuting on foot into his workout schedule.

He headed north, enjoying the crisp autumn air on his face. He cut across a small park, feeling the dew soaking its way into his sneakers. The sun was rising slowly in the distance, and the birds chirped incessantly.

Harry made it to the hardware store and tried not to look as awkward as he felt as he stood outside the entranceway. He let his eyes jump from person to person, scanning faces as casually as he could, waiting for one of them to recognize what he was wearing.

"Hey," said a voice. "Are you Harry?"

He turned around. A girl of medium height, with short black hair, and a lip piercing had made her way over to him. She wore a tight red t-shirt with strange symbols on it, along with one of the shortest skirts Harry had ever seen. He gaped at her openly.

"You're... Adrian?" he asked.

The girl laughed.

"Guilty as charged," she said. "And you're Vivian's new plaything, apparently."

"What? No. I'm her..."

Cousin was the word he was looking for, and immediately decided against once he'd found it. If Adrian though that he was fucking Vivian already, admitting that he was her cousin would be a braindead mistake.

He wouldn't say it out loud, but Harry also wasn't sure he'd be able to make a decent attempt at denying it. He cursed Vivian, resenting her for the amount of leverage she was gaining over him.

"Just give me whatever it is I'm here to pick up," said Harry, in an annoyed voice.

"Relax," said Adrian. "I would have thought you'd be in a better mood, given how much fun Viv can be."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, she's real fun," he said.

"She is, though," said Adrian. "Oh... that tongue of hers. And the way she teases. If you only had any idea how many people, boys, girls, men, women, she's had wrapped around her finger before."

Adrian let out a soft, nostalgic moan, pulling her hands against her chest and closing her eyes. Harry tapped his foot impatiently, but for some reason, he started to get a little hard. Vivian wasn't anything special. He felt as though he was trying to convince himself as he considered her kinky side, the way she'd used her mouth and her perky tits.

"Here." Adrian pushed a small tote bag into his hands and nodded. "This is the stuff she asked for. The two of you are going to have an interesting night."

Harry frowned at her, but Adrian was already walking past him, toward her car. He looked down into the tote bag and sighed.

***

There were three varieties of things inside, and only one of them made any sense to Harry. Within the tote bag, he found a dozen squeeze activated packet hand warmers, a pair of pliers, and a small, unlabeled bottle of pills.

Vivian had him running drugs for her. He felt far less surprised than he probably should have. He also felt justifiably paranoid.

He tried to walk as naturally as he could as he made his way back down the street toward the house. Strangely, it wasn't the pills that he thought about, but the other items. Why in the world would Vivian need hand warmers and pliers?

He was happy to see that his mom's commuting car was still outside of the garage when he made it back home. Harry headed inside, kicking off his shoes and savoring the relative silence of the foyer for an empty moment.

"Vivian!" he eventually shouted. "You need to explain this to me, right now!"

From where he stood, Harry could see the edge of the door leading to Julia's room. It opened, and Vivian walked out of it, wearing another of Julia's gowns. This one was clearly intended for seducing, rather than sleeping in, a tiny black and red garment that barely covered any of Vivian's breasts and butt.

"Would you like to come upstairs and ask me about it, Harry?" called Vivian. "Or would you like to do it down there?"

Harry gaped at her, feeling his cock hardening in his jeans. He silently cursed himself and started walking up to her. Vivian licked her lips, following close behind him into his room.

"You... need to take that off!" he snapped. "I have no idea when Julia is going to be home!"

Vivian smiled devilishly at him and reached down to the bottom hem of the tiny garment. She pulled it up a few inches, revealing her shaved crotch. She looked incredibly cute down there, and Harry felt his heart pounding in his chest as ideas forced their way into his mind.

"I know you're probably mad at me, Harry," she said. "And I'm sorry. I really should have explained it to you."

She stepped in closer to him, letting the gown fall back into place. Harry stared at her, or more accurately, stared into her cleavage. If there was one thing Adrian had been right about, it was Vivian's sexual presence. He could barely think. It took all his willpower to stay on his point.

"The pills, Vivian?" he asked. "Those are illegal!"

"How would you know?" she asked. "You don't know what they are."

Harry bit off his next remark, conceding the point.

"So... what are they, then?" he asked.

Vivian pushed herself against him, her modest sized breast squishing into his chest. She let out a soft, slow moan.

"Nothing that bad," she said. "Trust me."

"I don't trust you, though, Vivian," said Harry. "And I..."

He trailed off as one of her hands found its way down to his crotch and began massaging expertly.

"How about this?" whispered Vivian. "Try one with me."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"We'll split it in half," she said. "You'll only get baseline effects."

She was staring at him, her eyes managing to be seductive and sincere. Harry frowned deeply.

"Will you at least tell me what they are?" he asked.

"They're a mixture of a few different things," said Vivian. "Adrian calls them 'cupid's pills'. There's nothing dangerous in them, they just give you a bit of euphoria, and make your body hyper-sensitive."

Vivian was already taking one of them out of the bottle. She split it in half with her fingernails, popped part of it into her mouth and pressed the other to Harry's lips with one finger. He let it slide into his mouth, and then swallowed.

He had more questions, but Vivian was already kissing him, already pushing him back toward his bed. Harry's heart pounded, and even through the fog of eroticism of the situation, he could recognize how badly she'd just played him. Her hand started massaging his cock again, and he groaned.

It wasn't fair. She'd done this before, and he hadn't.

The fact that it was going to be Harry's first time having real sex added another layer of complexity to the encounter. She was attractive and open to his advances, but did he really want her to take his virginity? She was his cousin!

In truth, he did, and he didn't. She was so crazy and unpredictable. He desperately wanted sex but knew a bad idea when he saw it.

He felt his mind already switching gears as his horny justifications began to win out. Maybe he could just fuck her once. The sex might not even be good, and he could be angry or disgusted with her later. Possibly even during the encounter.

"Mmm, Harry," whispered Vivian. "I'm so glad I met you."

She unzipped his jeans and began pulling them off with business like movements. Harry's cock had already slipped out through the hole of his boxers, and it stood straight up like a monument to his arousal as he sat down on the bed.

Vivian kissed him again as she pulled back in close. She pushed him back and straddled him for a moment. Harry felt his cock sliding across the hot folds of her pussy. She was wet, just as excited as he was. He pushed his hips upward and felt a fraction of his length slide into her entrance

"Ooh, hold on," said Vivian. "I forgot the condom!"

She stood up and hurried out of the room. Harry frowned. He was a little worried that he might lose his erection in the time she was gone, but thoughts of Vivian swirled in his head. He wanted to strip the gown, his mother's gown, off her. He wanted to see her naked and do all sorts of things to her.

His chest felt warm, and the sensation spread outward into his limbs — a gentle, pleasant buzzing. It was also present in his crotch, pulsating down the length of his shaft, suddenly making him feel almost painfully hard.

The cupid's pill. Viagra, mixed with ecstasy, maybe? He wondered exactly what it was that Vivian had given him.

He cared, but not as much as he felt like he should have. Harry's problems all seemed like they could be solved by taking Vivian and pushing her down on the bed underneath him. Vivian, his mom's new maid. Vivian, his cousin. Vivian, the seductress.

He was stroking his shaft as he thought of her, eager for her to get back. A minute went by, and Harry felt as though he was in danger getting himself off if he kept at it. He sat up, and only then noticed something he should have spotted right away.

Vivian had taken the tote bag out of the room with her.

***

Harry pulled on a pair of sweatpants, knowing immediately that he had somehow been duped. He hurried downstairs, his bulge looking and feeling ridiculous against his pants. It only took him a second to spot the evidence of what had happened and piece things together.

Sitting in the middle of the living room floor was a thick, black bracelet. It was of an awkwardly large shape and size, and it had a blinking green LED light on the front. The hand warmer was tied carefully to the inside of it, and the pliers were also on the floor. It was an ankle monitor, Harry realized, the type used by the court system to keep track of criminals.

Several things clicked into place at once, and Harry felt like a complete idiot. That was why Vivian had been so unwilling to leave the house to meet up with Adrian. It was also why his cousin had come to work as a "maid" in their house, away from whatever bad influences might have existed in her past residence.

How had he missed the ankle bracelet when she'd been in the shower with him? Had she been standing in a way that concealed it, or had he just been too horny to notice? It didn't fucking matter. It wasn't the only thing about her that he'd clearly missed.

All of his mother's warnings about how he needed to be careful around her echoed in his head, all of those warnings he'd completely ignored.

He gritted his teeth. He wanted to go after her, but he knew it was useless. She'd planned out her escape carefully and hiding from him was probably also part of it. He took a slow breath, considering his options.

He could call the police, but Vivian wasn't exactly a danger to him, and he doubted she was a danger to herself. He could also call his mother, though he wasn't sure how he'd explain his role in her escape.

He was still considering the latter option when the front door opened. Harry turned around, expecting to find a shame faced Vivian, having abandoned her plan. Instead, Julia walked inside, frowning as she read his face, and then scowling when she saw the pliers and bracelet.

"Harry..." His mother shook her head slowly. "What the hell happened?"

"Mom, I'm sorry." He fidgeted, shifting his pants. He still had an erection, and whatever Vivian had given him before was still affecting him, making him feel tingly all over.

"You're sorry?" Julia looked as though she wanted to scream at him, but she held back, taking a breath and sliding her hands across her skirt. "Never mind. Look, we'll deal with that after. Something scary happened to me today."

She closed the door behind her and hurried toward the stairs. Harry followed her, cringing internally as he realized that her red and black gown was probably left out somewhere. How the hell was he going to explain that to her without it sounding weird and gross?

Julia glanced over her shoulder at him as they reached the second floor. She looked worried, borderline terrified, and the sight of her like that made Harry immediately realize that something was wrong.

Someone pounded on the front door. He jumped slightly. The sound was intense compared to the way people usually knocked. His mom swore under her breath and grabbed him by the wrist.

"Quick!" she said. "We have to hide!"

"Mom, what the hell is going on?"

"Remember the stupid porn star thing I mentioned yesterday?" she asked. "There's a creep who has gotten some weird ideas into his head about me and her being... Jesus, I don't even want to say it out loud."

Harry furrowed his brow, feeling a flush come through his body as he considered what she was saying. His mother, moonlighting as a porn star. It was ridiculous, of course, but his imagination didn't seem to care.

"Hurry!" she snapped.

"Mom," he said, as she grabbed his wrist. "What are you doing?"

"He sent me a tweet that was just our address and today's date!" she whispered. "His account is just photos of guns and fake rape porn videos. I tried to talk to the police, but they didn't take it seriously and—"

The pounding came a second time. Julia pulled Harry into her room, closing the door behind them. She ran a hand through her chestnut brown hair, pacing back and forth. Harry struggled to think through the euphoric fog of the pill Vivian had given him.

"We should call the police," said Harry. "We have to..."

His mother was about to answer him when a crashing noise came from the first floor of the house. It was the sound of a door being kicked in.

"Julia Harding," slurred a deep, male voice. "I told you I was going to come by and pay you a visit."

"No..." whispered Julia. She glanced over at Harry, her face panicked. "I left my phone at work."

Harry felt his pocket. He'd set his own phone on his bed stand when he'd been fooling around with Vivian. He scowled, feeling a sudden spike of panic pierce through his drug induced haze.

"Harry! We can hide under the bed!" His mother was already bending over.

She had on a white sleeveless blouse and a black pencil skirt. As squeezed under the bed feet first, the skirt slid up her legs. Harry watched, listening to the footsteps downstairs and feeling the danger of the situation.