Mom's New Outfit

Story Info
Mom's new outfit ignites passion between her and daughter.
9.6k words
4.77
86.9k
150

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grenefire
grenefire
765 Followers

Walking into my house after a long week of work, I sauntered into the kitchen and poured myself some wine. As typical on a Friday night, my place was pretty quiet. Julia, my 18-year-old daughter, had left for college in the fall and rarely came home on the weekend. Her school wasn't far, but she was always too busy partying and studying to go home to her darling mother. So it was another Friday night where I was alone with my wine, my thoughts, and my fingers.

I was always horny on Friday nights. I don't know why. Maybe it was because when my husband was alive, Fridays were when we would have sex or occasionally go to sex parties. Once he died, my Friday night sex romps died with him. Now Fridays were reserved for me and my chest of sex toys.

As I sat on my couch, drinking my wine and scrolling through my phone, my fingers led me to a porn site. I often watched porn while masturbating and loved the dirty fantasies that I got to live out through the screen. Tonight I felt in the mood for something different. I clicked on a video with a thumbnail of a hot brunette woman dressed in latex. I came out as bi in college, so the idea of me watching a lesbian video wasn't strange, but something about a woman dressed in skintight latex intrigued me.

The video soon came to life. The older brunette sat on a chair in a tight black latex catsuit, while a blonde teen dressed in white latex thigh highs and a black latex halter-top crawled on all fours towards her. It was clear that the brunette was in charge and that the blonde was getting ready to worship her. The power dynamics between the two women seriously turned me on. As the blonde slowly made her way to the brunette, my fingers started trailing down my stomach and under the helm of my skirt. I watched intently as the young woman ran her fingers up and down the latex-covered legs of her mistress. The longing on her face sent a shiver down my spine and straight to my wet pussy.

The teen ran her hands over her latex-covered breasts and pinched her nipples. She let out a yelp that made clear that the slight pain caused her a thrill. Her hands left her own latex-covered body over to the body of her mistress. She rubbed her hands up and down her mistress's thighs, aiming to please her. The distinctive sound of the latex filled my ears and caused me to moan. I was uncertain what it was about the latex that turned me on so much, but it had a profound effect on me. I watched as the teen gradually made her way between her mistress's legs and reached for the special zipper that gave her access to the sweet wet pussy that she craved. The brunette's pussy came clear into view once the zipper was open.

"Lick my pussy", the brunette demanded of the teen as she spoke for the first time.

The sight of the tight-bodied, latex-covered teen lapping at the older woman's pussy made me lose all control. While I had been teasing my pussy this whole time, teasing was no longer enough. I reached for the vibrator I left in my end table drawer for moments just like this. The hum of my toy filled the room as I turned it on to medium speed. The pink toy made my pussy quiver as it made contact with my clit. With my other hand, I inserted two fingers into my drenched cunt. The moans coming from the brunette were soon joined by my own. I watched as the brunette pawed at her latex-covered tits, and I found myself imagining licking them. I wanted to help her cum. I wanted to know what it would feel like to taste her latex-covered nipples in my mouth. The excitement was getting to be too much.

"Make me cum", I heard the brunette scream at the obedient teen kneeling between her legs.

I increased the speed on my toy and began pumping my fingers in and out of my pussy with abandon. I wanted to cum at the same time as the mistress. I closed my eyes and pictured myself dressed in a latex catsuit being serviced by the beautiful young blonde in her skintight shiny outfit.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my orgasm approached. "Fuck me, you whore. You look so hot enveloped in your shiny latex. Worship me!" I moaned as I came hard, drenching the couch below me.

As I lay on my couch coming down from my orgasm, I knew then that I would have to see what it was like to wear some latex.

The next day I drove into town to visit the high-end sex toy boutique, my friend, Jane, owned. Jane was a stunning woman in her mid-forties. She was short in stature, around five foot one, but her big personality made her seem larger than life. We became friends a few years ago when she invited me out for a drink after one of her store's workshops. While we occasionally slept together, Jane became one of my closest friends, so when I entered the store, I received the warmest greeting ever.

"Sharon!" I heard Jane scream as I walked through the door. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and a peck on the lips. It wasn't unusual for us to kiss each other on the lips, even in public.

"So, what brings you into the store today?" Jane asked as she pulled away.

"I wanted to check out your latex clothes section," I said with a grin on my face. I was nervous but excited to venture into this new kink.

"Oh, this is going to be fun! Just be ready for the sticker shock. Latex is expensive, but the orgasms you experience while wearing it make it worth the price of entry," Jane said coyly while running her hand down my arm. She took me by the hand and led me to the upstairs section of the shop.

Once we got up the stairs, the rows of sexy clothes and lingerie of all kinds took me by surprise. The latex section in and of itself was extensive.

"Where do you want to start? I would suggest starting small and building your collection over time," Jane said to me as she pulled out a few latex outfits and laid them on the counter.

I ran my hands over the smooth, shiny material, and my eyes widened with excitement.

"You're getting wet, aren't you?" Jane teased.

"How could I not? Something about the clothes just is a huge turn-on all of a sudden. Can I try some of the stuff on?" I asked.

Jane handed me a black latex corset, a latex thong, and a pair of black latex thigh highs. "Go try these on and then show me. Here is some lube. Rub it on your legs before you put the thigh highs on so they don't stick. I think the sizing should be right. Let me know if you need any help," Jane said matter of factly.

I walked into the fitting room and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding, and my pussy was screaming for attention. Something about this moment felt monumental, and I wasn't sure why. As I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt, I looked in the mirror and examined my body. Despite being forty-five, my body was still in excellent shape, and my tits looked amazing.

I sat on the fitting room bench and stretched out my body. I rubbed the lube over my calves and thighs as Jane instructed. I unpacked the thigh highs and slowly rolled them up my glistening legs. The tightness of the thigh highs felt like I was wrapping my legs in a cocoon. Once they were on, I ran my hands down my legs to ensure there weren't any spots where it bunched up. The feeling of latex on my legs was new, and it was something I knew I needed to feel more of. I reached for the corset and started to wrap it around my body. The corset was held up by front clasps. Once closed, the corset gave me quite the cleavage.

"Holy shit!" I heard Jane yelp when I walked out of the fitting room.

"I look okay?" I asked sheepishly.

"You look amazing. It is a shame I am at work because if I weren't, I would be on my knees right now," Jane said with a little purr in her voice. It was clear that I turned her on.

"Okay, I guess I will get this then," I declared.

"I think you should get this mini dress too. It is perfect for dancing," Jane said.

I purchased both outfits, along with some lube, and rushed home. I was beyond horny and needed to cum. All I wanted at that moment was to put on one of my new outfits and fuck myself silly all night with my vibrator. Those plans were quickly thwarted when I got a text from my daughter, Julia.

"Hey, Mom. I miss you! I hope it is okay if I come home tonight. I thought it would be fun to catch up. I should be home in about a half hour," the text read.

"Can't wait!" I replied, but the reality was I was frustrated.

I resolved myself to the fact that tonight was going to be a lot more wholesome than I had initially planned. I put my new bag of clothes on my bed and went to the kitchen to make dinner for my daughter and me.

Julia soon came through the door and embraced me. I was shocked by how tight her body had become. I knew that she started running and working out when she got to college but feeling her body underhand, I became aware of how toned she got. I pulled away from her embrace and found myself checking her out. She wore gray booty shorts made of sweatshirt material that complimented her ass and a tight white crop top that showed off her abs. Her blonde hair, still wet from the shower, gave her face an angelic appearance. The woman who stood before me was no longer a little girl; my daughter was now a beautiful woman.

"I hope it is okay that I came home on such short notice," Julia said with a smile.

The reality was that I did wish she had given me some notice. I was beyond horny, and my mind kept drifting to dirty thoughts of that latex-covered blonde from the porn last night. I took a deep breath and said, "Of course it is okay! I've missed you so much. Dinner is ready. Let's go eat."

Over the next few hours, Julia and I ate and drank to our hearts' content. She caught me up on all the drama from school, and I told her about my work. We laughed and drank as if we were old friends. My daughter and I had always been close, but when her father died, we became even closer. She knew I was always there for her, and I knew that she was always there for me. There were very few secrets between us, and we always spoke very openly.

"So, Mom, are you dating anyone?" Julia asked curiously.

"Not really. I've gone on a few dates here and there but let's just say I would have had more fun home alone," I said with a bit of tongue in cheek.

"Oh, I know. I have seen your toy collection, Mom. Maybe while I am home tonight, you can keep your moaning to a minimum," joked Julia while she gave me a little tap on my arm.

"You're one to talk. How often did I find my vibrators in your room last summer?" I pushed back.

"What can I say? I am a chip off the old block," Julia teased.

"So, is anyone at school causing you to moan?" I quipped.

Julia grinned widely. "There have been a few people here and there, if you must know," said Julia while sticking her tongue out at me.

"To be honest, my favorite date is a little toy I bought at Jane's store before I left for school. It keeps me warm on all the cold nights. Plus, it never forgets to text me the morning after I take it to bed with me," Julia laughed while patting me on my leg.

The hours passed as we joked and teased each other. Despite initially being frustrated that Julia came home, I was now glad that she was here. Spending time with her reminded me of how special she was and how much she had grown up. Julia had developed into an intelligent and hard-working young woman. Yet, there was also a wild and carefree side of her that I connected to. The more I got to know this new woman before me, the more I saw myself in her.

As the night drew to a close, the two of us began cleaning up the kitchen.

"I can't believe we went through 2 bottles of wine," I said while almost knocking over one of the empty bottles.

"Mom, I think you are a little drunk," Julia mocked.

"You're one to talk, lightweight," I retorted.

We helped each other up the stairs, our hands falling all over each other. When we made it to my room, we both noticed the bag from the sex shop still sitting on my bed. In my haste to make Julia dinner, I forgot to put away my new outfits.

"Ooh, what is this? Did you go shopping for some new toys earlier today?" Julia said, teasing me.

I tried reaching for the bag before Julia could grab it, but in my drunken state, I failed. Julia dumped the bag onto my bed and started sifting through my new clothes.

"What do we have here?" Julia said as she lifted up the latex corset. "Mom, these outfits are seriously hot. Can I try this on?"

Before I could even respond, Julia began taking off her shirt. Her tanned, toned body came into full view. I knew Julia had gotten in shape, but I had no idea her body looked that good. My mind turned to lust the moment I saw my daughter's breast. They sat high on her chest, and they were the perfect handfuls. My mouth began to water just looking at them. Images of my tongue twirling around her nipples invaded my mind. I was only brought back to reality by Julia's voice calling to me.

"Mom, help me with these clasps. They are giving me a bit of a problem," Julia stated innocently. Yet there was nothing innocent about the thoughts going through my mind.

My hands nervously began fastening the lower clasps. Clasp by clasp, my hands made my way up her body. Before I knew it, my hands were at her breast.

In a motherly tone, I instructed her to "Hold the corset tight across your chest so I can close it for you."

I watched as she pulled the corset tight across her tits. The tighter she pulled the corset, the more the corset pushed her tits up. My fingers grazed my daughter's cleavage as I closed the final clasp.

"The latex feels so good on my skin, Mom. It is like nothing I have ever worn before. Where is the rest of the outfit?" Julia asked as she rummaged through the clothes on my bed.

I pulled the thigh highs and thong from the pile of clothes and indicated to her that she should sit down. The look on her face was one I would soon not forget. There was lust in my daughter's eyes. The only time I have seen that look on her face was when I caught her masturbating in her room last summer.

Julia pulled her shorts down her legs and with them her underwear. Her brazenness shocked me, but she clearly did not mind me seeing her hairless pussy. She was clearly turned on as I could see that her labia were glistening with her wetness. I handed her the thong and watched her pull it over her legs.

"Can you help me with the thigh highs, Mom? I've never worn them before," Julia asked, completely unaware of the effect she was having on me. At least that was what I thought.

I reached into the bag to grab the lube that Jane recommended to me. I splashed some into my hands and then rubbed it onto my daughter's silky smooth legs. I slowly and deliberately massaged the lube into her toned calves and thighs. It was clear all the running and lifting she did had turned her legs into something men and women must lust over. I meticulously spread the lube over her legs, not missing an inch. Once lubed up, I began rolling the thigh highs up her legs, ensuring they didn't stick or bunch up.

"Mmmmh," Julia suddenly moaned to herself as I rolled the latex over her body.

I looked up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed and that she was biting her lower lip. I was taken aback by just how turned on my daughter was. The sound of the latex's stretching and rolling filled the room and was only matched by the loudness of Julia's rapid breathing. Julia's chest heaved as I smoothed out the latex thigh highs.

"Stand up for me," I commanded. I reached out my hand and helped Julia off the bed. I led her to my full-length mirror to let her see what she looked like. The look on Julia's face made it seem like she was in another realm.

"Wow!" was all Julia could say when she saw her reflection. It was as if a whole other woman was looking back at her. Julia was a sexy woman, but the woman in the mirror was sex come to life. It was clear that Julia loved becoming this new woman. I watched as she ran her hands over her latex-covered body. Her boldness surprised me as she ran her hands over her chest, massaging her tits with one hand while her other reached for her latex-covered pussy. Julia behaved as if she was alone and I wasn't in the room. For a few moments, I watched her with awe as she explored her body as if it was brand new to her.

I was more turned on than I had been in years. I'm unsure what came over me, but I knew I wanted to help Julia cum. Here was my only child dressed up before me in latex and touching herself, knowing full well that I was standing next to her. I moved behind her, leaned forward, and whispered into her ear.

"Feel that smooth latex tight against your body. Let its warmth stretch against your smooth wet pussy. The latex is rubbing your hard, sensitive nipples, isn't it? The latex is worshipping your body. Let it! Now cum for Mommy," I said as my lips and tongue teased her right ear.

I don't know what made me say those words or tease her body but doing so was like releasing a faucet in my pussy. My panties were soaked with my juices as I watched my daughter cum in front of me.

Once done, Julia collapsed into my arms. I sat us on the floor, and Julia lay in my lap. She looked up at me, unsure what to say or how to feel about what just happened. It was clear that between the booze and the clothes, her body had taken over.

"So I guess you liked my new clothes, huh?" I joked, trying to take some of the tension out of the air. Julia was silent for a few moments as she regained her composure from such a powerful orgasm.

"Mom, I don't know what to say," Julia started, but I quickly cut her off.

"There is nothing to explain. There was a reason I bought those clothes, and it was because they made me feel sexy. Clearly, they had the same effect on you, and I am glad they did. I am glad that you enjoyed that. You have become such a beautiful young lady. I hope you know how proud of you I am and how much I love you," I said to her in whispered tones while holding her hands in mine. "Now, let me help you out of those clothes so we can both get to bed," I continued.

"Before we do that, can you take some pic of me in this outfit? It is seriously hot, and I want to remember what I look like it in," Julia asked as she stood up.

I grabbed my phone and started snapping photos of my daughter. With each pose, my daughter looked sexier and sexier. Despite just cumming, it was clear my daughter was still turned on from being dressed like such a slut. She seductively moved as if she was making love to my camera. The more pictures I took, the lewder her movements became. The way Julia moved, it was clear that she knew her body, but I wondered if she knew the effect her body was having on me. I was tongue-tied at the sight of my beautiful blonde daughter standing before me in a latex corset, thong, and thigh highs. It was as if the blonde from the porn the night before had come to life.

I watched as she placed her hands on her tits, squeezing them while sticking out her tongue. She kneaded her breasts through the latex corset, looking directly into the camera with sultry eyes. Her hands never stopped moving as she explored different parts of her body. With each movement, she became bolder. I was shaking with lust as I leered at her as she bent over, showing me her entire ass. Julia looked over her shoulder, and her beautiful blue eyes met mine. She licked her lips as I continued to capture this moment on digital film. Without losing my gaze, Julia began rubbing her pussy through the latex thong. By this point, she had a pronounced camel toe, and I could make out every inch of her pussy. I held my breath as I took picture after picture.

Without a word, Julia stood up and began unclasping the corset. She clearly wasn't done with her photo shoot, yet I found my fingers frozen as I stood there in wonder at my daughter's body. I returned to my senses seconds later and began retaking pictures as more of Julia's body came into view with each clasp that was undone. Finally, the corset fell to the floor, and my daughter, my only child, stood there topless, dressed only in a latex thong and thigh highs. She began to play with her tits and pulled at her nipples. Moans escaped from her lips with every tug. It was clear to me at this point that she was putting a show on for me and that it wasn't just about the pictures. At least, that was what I hoped was happening. We were both caught up in the moment, and I was ready to just go with it.

grenefire
grenefire
765 Followers