Mom's New Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her body closer to mine, and we began to move to the music once more. This time there was no mistaking it. We were dry fucking on the dance floor. Julia took the lead and explored my body with her hands. The feeling of her hands on me was exquisite.

Julia gyrated her body on mine as she dropped her ass to the floor. I had no idea my daughter could dance so raunchily. I watched in awe as she seductively ran her hands over my legs and towards my crotch as she stood back up. Soon Julia's hand was on my latex-covered pussy.

I couldn't take it. Julia and I kissed as she began expertly teasing my clit through my thong. I sighed when Julia turned her back towards me, fearing she would remove her delicate fingers from my wanton pussy. Yet her fingers never stopped exploring my pussy.

Julia pushed her body into me. I reached around her body and began playing with her tits, this time knowing it was my daughter whose breasts I was manipulating. Feeling my daughter's latex-covered breasts brought me one step closer to cumming.

My body was on fire, and I needed to cum so badly. I leaned forward and gingerly applied kisses to Julia's neck and ears. This obviously turned her on because I soon felt her pull my thong to the side and her fingers slide into me. Julia's palm pressed against my clit as her fingers moved in and out of my pussy. Her hand moved to the beat of the music as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

"I need to cum, Julia. Make Mommy cum," I begged.

Julia's fingers left my vagina, and her slippery fingers greeted my clit. Julia's circled my clit applying just the right amount of pressure. My heart pounded in my chest. I could barely catch my breath as an orgasm finally overtook my body.

I spun Julia around once more and planted a kiss on her supple lips. "Let's go home," I said while pulling her towards the exit.

The erotic energy in the car was palpable, and I couldn't wait to get home and make my daughter cum. Julia clearly couldn't wait to cum either. Without a word, Julia spread her legs as wide as she could and unzipped her crotch zipper. Julia slid her fingers over her smooth, shiny mound as she spread her labia apart. The smell of Julia's sex filled the car, making it hard to concentrate on anything but her. Out the side of my eye, I watched as Julia teased herself. Julia's fingers oscillated between gently circling her clit and fingering her vagina with abandon. Clearly, this technique was well practiced, and she knew exactly how to get herself off. Julia stared at me with hunger, like a predator waiting to pounce.

The pace of Julia's fingers began to quicken, and her breaths shortened. I could tell that she was close to cumming, and I wanted to do something to help her reach her climax.

"Julia, you are my dream come true. I have cum so many times thinking of you. I want you to ride my face and feel your latex-covered thighs grip my head. I want to be your dirty Mommy who lives to please you. I am going to be your Mommy Slut," I said, my voice dripping with sensuality.

"Oh, Mommy!" Julia screamed as her body convulsed in her seat.

As she came down from her orgasm, we pulled into our driveway. Her knees were still weak from cumming so I helped her get out of the car and rushed her into the house.

Once inside, Julia pushed me against the door and kissed me. Our lips and tongues danced as I took in Julia's sweet scent. By this point, Julia smelled like sex personified. It took all my willpower not to drop to the ground and lick her pussy right there, but I wanted to make this night special. I took her hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom.

Once in my room, Julia threw me down on my bed. Julia had always been a go-getter but seeing how aggressively she was pursuing me tonight was a huge turn-on. Julia straddled my hips as she passionately kissed me. I still could not get over the feeling of Julia's lips on mine, and I moaned into her mouth.

Julia knew what she wanted. Julia's soft lips started to descend to my ears and neck. She nibbled at me with her teeth, leaving a trail of small bite marks on my neck. Each nibble felt like she was purposely marking me to claim me as her own. She sat up and ran her nails over the latex corset. I watched in awe as Julia unfastened my corset with ease. The corset soon fell onto the bed beneath me, and my breasts were free for Julia's enjoyment. The cold air caused my nipples to harden, and I watched as a smile grew across Julia's face as she licked her lips once more.

Julia grazed my nipples with her nails. The sensation was almost too much, and my body jerked wildly. Julia loved seeing me squirm at her touch. She took both nipples between her fingers and gently pulled them. I closed my eyes and embraced the pleasure and pain it was causing me. I needed it. I needed to feel Julia's lips on my breasts. I wanted her to see just how sensitive my breasts were.

"Please, Julia, use your mouth on my tits. Mommy needs it," I begged.

Julia leaned forward and began to meticulously kiss the underside of my boobs. It felt incredible.

"God, yes, Julia! Just like that," I moaned.

Julia needed no extra encouragement, and soon her lips and tongue circled my sensitive nipples. I watched intently as my daughter took each nipple into her mouth. Her teeth grazed my nipples as she sucked on them. I couldn't help but remember that it was my daughter sucking on my nipples. My daughter, once sustained by my life-giving breasts, was now sucking on my nipples to give me pleasure. The thought caused my juices to flow. I couldn't remember a time I felt so turned on.

Julia kissed down my stomach, leaving a trail of saliva behind. Her lips on my navel felt great. Julia began rubbing her hands over my latex-covered thighs. There was a hunger in her touch. She undeniably loved the feeling of latex as much as I did.

Julia pulled my thong down and spread my legs. Julia's eyes widened as she stared at the pussy she once came from. She began kissing up my latex-covered thighs before reaching my smooth pussy mound. Julia kissed and licked around my vulva as my hips unconsciously pushed towards her face. I needed to feel her tongue on my clit, and she knew it.

Julia didn't make me wait long. Julia spread my labia apart with her fingers as she licked up my slit, sucking in all of my juices.

"Yes, Julia! Lick Mommy's pussy," was all I could manage to say.

Julia's lips soon made their way up to my clit as she sucked it gently into her mouth. I moaned, and she took this as a clear sign to continue. Julia used the flat of her tongue to circle my clit while still holding it between her lips. The feeling was excruciating. I was close to cumming when I felt Julia slip two fingers inside me. The feeling of her long fingers fucking my dripping wet pussy, while her lips and tongue went to town on my clit was too much for me.

"Mommy is cumming!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while I grabbed the back of her head.

Julia didn't stop, though. She continued to lap at my cunt until I finally pushed her off.

"Too much, baby, too much," I said, telling her to stop.

Julia moved up onto the bed and lay down next to me. We kissed, and I could taste my cum on her lips. The feeling was intoxicating, and I knew that this could not be the only time I had this experience.

"That was amazing, Julia. I love you so much. I take from your skill level that mine was not the first pussy you have eaten?" I asked her while rubbing my hands over her latex-covered body.

"Oh definitely not, Mommy. You are the tastiest cunt I have ever eaten, though, and I can't wait to have another lick," Julia said seductively.

"Mommy needs to make you feel good. Sit on Mommy's face," I said while unzipping her crotch zipper. I wasn't playing any games. I needed to taste my daughter.

Julia kneeled over my face as her smooth lips came into view. My daughter's pussy was slick with excitement as my tongue began to explore her folds. Her taste was strong yet inviting. My tongue soon found her clit, and I gently flicked it, causing her to moan.

"Mommy, I can't believe you are licking my pussy. I have fucked myself so often since that night imagining you doing this," Julia wailed.

I grabbed Julia's latex-covered thighs and pulled her pussy closer to my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. A flood of juices met my face. It was clear that her body was reacting strongly to my ministrations.

The sound of Julia pulling at her latex-covered breasts and the moans escaping from her mouth filled the room. It was almost too much for me to take, and I was close to cumming without even touching myself.

I soon heard Julia unzip the top of her catsuit and release her tits from their tight encampment. The feeling of her hands playing with her bare breasts while my tongue continued to manipulate her pussy was evidently too much.

"Yes!" Julia screamed as her body shook and fell on my face.

I pulled myself out from under her and took her into my arms. I caressed her gently as she came down from an overwhelming orgasm.

We silently lay there holding each other for a while before Julia finally spoke.

"Mom, I love you so much. I am so glad this happened," she said, hugging me tighter.

"Me too, baby. I can't believe one outfit has had such an impact on our relationship. Best purchase ever," I joked as I pulled the cover over us.

"And many more purchases to come if I have any say about it," Julia responded.

I kissed Julia once more as I removed the latex catsuit from her sweaty body. Lying in my bed holding my naked daughter, I drifted to sleep dreaming about all the adventures that lay before us.