All Comments on 'Mom's New Recipe Ch. 02'

by WindUpSpace

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please

A+ on the anal sex, more of that please...

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Really Good!

You caught all the elements - lactation, anal, Mom and daughter getting screwed by son - to make a really great erotic story. Please continue. I want to see him knock up Megan, or even Jean...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome Anal!

Another episode like this please! Especially with the ass licking afterwards!

ddannddannalmost 15 years ago
everyman

If there is an, EVERYMAN, this is his WET DREAM!!!

WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

All overwritten narrative, no explicit dialogue. Boring.

Suggest that you keep narratives to a minimum.

They are to complement the story line, not dominate.

In describing an intimate relationship, it is the dialogue that is the more sensual and dynamic.

Try adding some pregnancy/ mother/son marriage/ in depth bathroom fetish scenes for variety in future concepts. Otherwise your stories will remain drab and mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking good

Made my dick cum so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

HOT! Definitely a fantasy scene well written!

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Holy fuck that is the hottest thing ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you keep writing this kind of stories it's marvelous

MaxOgdenMaxOgden6 months ago

Does every story on this site have to contain ass sex. To each his own, I guess, and I'm not moralizing, believe me, and I doubt anatomy and physiology lessons are required, but just in case they do, for chrissakes shit comes out of there. I will never understand this particular kink. It's getting to be that every goddamned story has a shit chute scene or ten, and they go into gory and lengthy details. I know I'm gonna hear it from plenty of people now , but I'm a big boy I can handle it. I juist had to get that off my chest and this was the last story and I was coming fresh off it.

Anyway, 3 stars because other than the fudge pounding it was pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous