Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sizeable shaft repeatedly plugged her mature pleasure box, before gliding back out. It must have been to much for him, balls deep in the School MILF, because my friend stiffened with a groan his thighs tightening as he thrust deep and buried himself there.

His veiny testicals contracted over my face, as he pumped shot after shot of his teenage sperm into Mom's mature honeypot.

Mom cried out in ecstasy as her son's friend dumped his load deep inside her womb. Her legs were shaking over my head as Ben continued erupting in what seemed like and endless stream, his hips jerking in short thrusts as he sought to push each spurt deeper into her uterus.

As he finished, His pale salami slowly exited my mother's wet cave. His proud head suddenly popping out, as her used pussy ejected his cock. Ben moved to stand up and I watched a dot of stark white appear in the centre of Mom's pink hole. He had shoved his load so deep in my mother, that only a small trickle leaked out.

I watched on pathetically as my friend's jizz oozed out of Mom's tender pussyhole, a dribble caught in her surrounding pubic hair but other than that, the rest of his virile teenage sperm was still lodged inside of her. As Ben moved to the back of the crowd, Troy moved to take his place.

I looked up from my place on the ground between my mother's knees to see Troy standing over us smirking as he jerked his cock in one hand.

"All these years.... All those jokes.... How many times did I tell you I was going to fuck your Mom?" Troy asked, looking down with a arrogant grin. He pointed at me and laughed "what ...A....Fucking.....LOOOSER!"

With that he got to his knees and lined his cock up with Mom's waiting cunt. This close I could see every detail of his cock as it dangled above my face. It was ghost pale about 6 inches and had foreskin almost completely covering the head. A few dark blue veins ran up his cock meat, bulging under the skin of his shaft like tree roots.

I watched as Troy, the ass biggest asshole in our friend group, the one with the loudest mouth.... the one who always had some sarcastic comment.... I watched as he worked his foreskin covered cockhead into my mother's slippery hole.

"Oh fuck yea, your Mom is so wet!" I heard Troy remark from above me.

With my front row seat, I could see why he thought Mom was "so wet", as he pushed into my mother's pussy, his cock displaced the sploodge my other friend had left inside. As he sunk his manhood deeper, some cream oozed out around where his cock plugged her grasping slit. As he quickly pulled back, the white sauce stuck to his cock in a long streak.

"I can't believe I'm fucking Steven's Mom!" Troy shouted out in exhilaration as he banged her over my head. I could hear my other friends cheering him on and the sounds of high fives being exchanged from somewhere above.

Less than a foot away from my nose, this so called friend.... that I didn't even like that much, shoved his prick into Mom's furry taco. I was forced to endure it, unable to turn my face away with Mom's legs anchored down on either side of my head.

With every stroke Troy gave her, I could feel Mom's hanging breasts swaying and lapping up against my bare abdomen. She was whimpering and moaning as my friend doggedly plugged away at her love canal.

Here I was... in a peaceful forest clearing, my naked mother positioned in doggystyle directly overtop of me. All my school friends gathered around in a circle jerking their cocks, all eager for a turn with the school MILF.

I wondered what my mother was thinking right now... as her son's friend... the one she considered her golden child, the always polite always help-full Troy, fucked away at her from behind. He had always been on his best behavior around my mom. For the first time she saw him as he actually was, an asshole and bully.

"How's the view down there buddy?" Troy taunted me "How does my dick look in your mom's tight pussy?" He laughed hysterically as he pumped away at Mom's furry beaver.

"Troy why are you being so mean to my Son!" Mom gasped out between moans. '"you're supposed to be his friend..." She trailed off in a wail as my friend started fucking her harder.

"Shut up Sharon!" Troy said rudely to my distressed mother as he banged her from behind "you really are a dumb MILF. You really think I was so helpful and polite all these years because I'm a good person?" He let out a short laugh "I've always wanted to fuck your MILF pussy and now here I am balls deep, no need to keep up the act, bitch"

My friends were all gathered around us waiting for a turn, and I could hear the crowd catcalling and saying obscene things about my mom.

"Ya fuck that whore!"

"Dump your load in that pussy bro!"

"Sharon's a fucking slut, look at her take that cock"

I lay there on my back humiliated, forest leaves and twigs poking uncomfortably into my back as I stared up between my mother's legs. My friend was rock hard as he plunged in and out of her slippery slit. The displaced cum clung to his veiny cock as he pounded away. It was also staring to collect in the folds of Mom's pussy lips in creamy lines. Troy's hips whacked against her thighs repeatedly, accompanied by wet slapping sounds as he endeavored to work himself up to an orgasm inside of my mother.

"Oh fuck yea Sharon, your pussy is going to make me cum!" Troy shouted out in ecstasy. I watched mortified, as his manhood started pulsing, rapidly ejecting his teenage seed into Mom's birth canal.

"Say Mommy's a whore, Sharon!" Troy commanded loudly, as he bucked inside of her warm hole.

"Mommy's a whore.... Mommy's a whore, Mommy's A WHORE!" My mother repeatedly wailed in an escalating pitch, as her son's teenage friend contracted inside of her. I could tell from her tone, that she was relishing the feeling of my friend erupting in her mature honeypot.

As their orgasmic shuddering came to a finish. My friend held himself there for at least thirty seconds, just appreciating the feeling of being inside Mom's warm wetness.

After a few moments, Troy slipped his deflating member out of Mom's pussy and a stream of nut gushed out. I panicked and jerked my head, hard to the side, trying to dodge the falling sperm projectile. I was somehow able to force my face into my mother's thigh, on the left, just enough that the gush of cream narrowly missed me. Instead, my asshole friend's load fell to the forest floor where my head had been just a moment before.

Mom shifted her legs, no doubt uncomfortable with the way my face was digging into her thigh, forcing my head back into a central position, looking straight up at her used vagina.

It was a creamy mess. Mom's mature beaver had cum matted into It. A thick trail of transparent ooze ran out from the pink hole in the center of her pussy The trailing glob of teenage sperm gathered near her clit, hanging on there.

I was disgusted, I had barley dodged the outpour that had erupted from her hole in time, and yet here I was, still lying on my back looking up at Mom's creamy beaver, to afraid to move, to scared to stand up for myself.

Shame and humiliation roiled in my core, I felt paralyzed with anxiety as my friends gathered around us in a tightening circle. Each of them eager to release their pent-up teenage hormones inside of my mother.

None of my friends cared that I was being forced to watch. Not a single one of them lifted a finger to help me. This was their dream come true..... the school MILF bent over.... wet and ready to take on each and every-one of the boys. It was well worth the price, if all they had to do was fuck her directly over my face.

Raj was next to claim the spot between my mother's parted legs. As Troy stood and moved away Raj pushed aside one of the other boys vying for the spot and settled himself behind my mother.

I caught a glimpse of his face as he lowered himself down to his knees. Raj was grinning joyfully, His white teeth a stark contrast against his tan skin. I quickly lost sight of his face as his skinny frame and small brown cock obscured my view.

I remembered just last week, when we had been playing video games together at his house, laughing and having a good time. Congratulating ourselves on getting the highest score, having beers, passing the joint around...

Now I was lying on my back, looking up, as my mother straddled me in a sixty nine position. With my back on the forest floor, Mom hovered over me in doggy style, both of her legs pinning my head into a forward face. I couldn't quite register that I was about to witness Raj, my skinny brown friend, penetrate my mother's cum splattered pussy. At this point my brain was short circuiting. My view was right up close and personal, as he slid his teenage member into her mature snatch.

My friend, slipped in with ease. His tan packer glided in and out of her cum greased love canal, as he began steadily pivoting.

"Fuck that's one sloppy pussy!" Raj exclaimed as wet slapping sounds filled the air. A round of laughs erupted from the group above me.

Raj's body meeting my mother's hips created a cave of their bodies over top of my head. All I could see above, was my friend's brown cock slapping in and out of Mom's slit and his skinny abdomen tensing, as he buried his dark meat in her.

With a sudden groan Raj ejaculated into Mom's waiting cumbucket. He didn't slow his pace just kept banging away as he grunted, his small cock twitching in her used hole as it rapidly pistoned in and out.

Mom wailed out in pleasure, as another one of my friends came inside of her. "Oh god It's so warm and wet" she moaned hoarsely as his wild bucking subsided. "there's so much inside......" Mom trailed off in a whisper.

As Raj moved to stand, his small brown pecker slipped out of Mom's lovebox. When he exited, a dribble of my friend's cum came trickling out in a rush, catching in her already jizz matted bush. As humiliated as I was, I still felt a small pang of relief that none of my friend's baby batter, had fallen onto my upturned face.

The calming bird song and forest sounds were drowned out by the hoots and hollers from the group of teenage boys surrounding us. I was pinned down flat on my back, with my mother on all fours, directly over top of me. My face was lined up directly under her creamy cunt, so I was treated to an unavoidable front row seat of my mother's sloppy hole, as their teenage spunk continued to ooze out of it.

As my Indian friend moved away, Ricky was next to sidle up behind Mom's upturned ass. He approached stroking his cock, he looked down at me uncomfortably. My friend didn't say anything when our eyes met. He just kind of shrugged as if to say, "Sorry buddy, but there's no way I'm missing out on this."

After our moment of awkward eye contact, Ricky lowered himself down to his knees, his long cock was standing hard at a full 9 inches, as it bobbed above my face. I watched sickened as my friend grabbed his cock at the base and tried to line it up with Mom's cunt. His pink penis head slid around the cum splattered entrance to her womb, before finally hitting the bullseye and gliding into her messy slit with a faint squishing sound.

Mom let out a massive moan as my friend sunk his entire nine inches into her lovebox.

"Oh my god it's so big!" she gasped as Ricky paused, holding himself deep inside of her.

"You like that Sharon?" I heard Ricky ask from above me.

"Yes Ricky, I love your big cock" My Mom whispered "Please fuck me Ricky... Please fuck me Lav....." Her request cut off in a gasp as Ricky started roughly thrusting in and out of her used pussy.

"Yes fuck meeee Ricky, fuck me harder!" Mom screamed as he pounded away at her for all he was worth.

I didn't know it was possible to feel worse, but I inwardly cowered in embarrassment, as I heard Mom's shameless pleading. In contradiction to her earlier protests my mom was now begging my friends to fuck her.

Ricky's long pale cock wailed away at Mom's sweet spot as their bodies writhed together over my head. Mom was meeting his thrusts in a synchronised pitch, banging her ass down and back on his thrusting manhood. From my place between her legs, I could see what a foaming mess Mom's pussy had become. The size of my friend's cock has displaced much of the splooge that had been lodged in her mature cunt.

The combined cum of my teenage friends, worked up into a foamy lather around my friend's dick and the entrance to my mother's womb. Ricky was furiously gliding in and out of her cervix, his large teenage meat filling her up to the brim. The cum was starting to gather in perilous foamy globs dangling off the tangled hairs of Mom's bush.

Ricky's low hanging balls swept over my head slapping against my mother's clit loudly. I tried to move my head but couldn't as little flecks of jizz started to rain down from their frantic pounding of hips.

I sobbed as I felt a wet splatter hit my right cheek, then recoiled as another foamy wad landed on my forehead. Their wild bucking over my head made me feel like was sitting in the splash zone in some sort of twisted amusement park ride. Little bits of cum continued to rain down, knocked loose from the force of their clashing privates.

I barely recognized the sounds as my own, as I heard my pathetic whimpering. My friend pounded Mom's messy cunt above my face, driving in hard as he fought to bring himself to completion.

Ricky stopped his panicked thrusting for a moment.

"Dude can you please shut up, I'm trying to bust a nut in your Mom here" I heard my friend's voice address me from above their conjoined genitals.

At first, I sobbed harder but quickly quieted, ashamed and humiliated by my audible display of weakness. As I supressed my sobs into quiet shaking, Ricky resumed his frenzied thrusting. It didn't take him much longer to climax.

I watched on, silently trembling, as my friend jammed his nine-inch cock all the way into my mother's womb. He held himself there paralyzed, groaning loudly. From underneath I could see Ricky's balls convulse as his fire hose unleashed a torrent of teenage baby batter into Mom's hot pussy.

"Yes Ricky!" my Mom screamed "Cum in your friend's mother! Fill.... Me... UUUUPP!" her begging escalated into a quivering shriek that echoed through the woods.

As my friend's nutsack finished contracting over my head, he slowly unsheathed the length of his pale cock from Mom's flooded cave. The head of his manhood exited Mom's sopping pussy lips, with a wet slopping sound. Instinctively, I tried to dodge but failed, as a large glob of nut glugged out of her stretched pussy-hole, landing on my cheek in a slowly dripping steak.

At first, I gagged in disgust but couldn't control my outburst. I let out a high-pitch keening whine, horrified by the feeling of the large runnel of my friend's sperm slowly making it's way down my cheek. I could feel the warm wet trail left behind, as the creamy glob reached the edge of my jawline and began it's gradual journey down my neck.

As Ricky filtered back into the crowd, My friend Carl approached to take his place. He advanced with one hand massaging his massive flagpole. Carl had the largest cock out of all of us, with 11 inches of length and almost an inch and a half thick.

He dropped to his knees, and lined the bulbous head of his anaconda up with the entrance to Mom's funbox. He pushed his meat into Mom's frothy cum covered slit with a grunt. The size of his shaft ejected leftover jizz, in a creamy ring that oozed out around the circumference of his trunk as he stuffed her mature cunt.

"No, No, No, PLEASE NO!" I heard my own voice amongst the cheering and catcalls from the crowd of teenage boys. I was barely conscious of my involuntary pleading.

"Oh Yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!" Carl answered me in opposition, as he started sawing in and out of my mother's sopping cunt with his massive tool. "Fuck thats some good pussy!" he called out eliciting another round of cheers and rude comments from the group.

"Yea fuck that MILF!"

"Give it to her good, Bro!"

"What a fucking whore! Look at her take that cock!"

The comments from the surrounding crowd rang in my ears, accompanied by the wet slapping sound of their clashing bodies directly above my head. I wished I was anywhere but here, as my friend banged away at my mom's frothy birth canal. Long streaks of white lather clung to his extensive length every time he pulled out. His heavy thumping continued to churn the sperm into a seething mass that coated Mom's pussy lips and bush.

Her vagina almost looked like a starbuck's latte as my friend pounded into her.

Oh God... Yes Carl.... Fuck me with that big cock of yours!" My mom gasped out between thrusts. She was squirming over top of my body, loving my friend's massive dick, as it rammed into her. Carl's avid jousting, butted my mother's body down onto mine. Every time he bottomed out, I could feel Mom's heavy naked breasts bounce hard against my abdomen. I stared up in a daze, looking at her stretched out pussy as it accommodated my friend's girth. Words can't describe the utter humiliation I felt as they fucked directly over my face.

"Yessssss cum in me!" my mother hissed. "Fill up your friend's mother!" She commanded with a bit more edge to her voice. "Do it Carl, dump your load deep inside of me"

It didn't take long for Carl to unleash his pent-up teenage aggression. His thick pipe jumped in Mom's creamy pussy as he emitted a raspy groan. Like a long convulsing pillar his man meat emptied its contents into my mother's hungry cunt.

This time I was ready when my friend's gigantic torpedo slopped out my mother's hole, I forced my head hard to the side, pressing my face into my mother's leg barely managing to dodge the downpour that ejected from her love canal. After it sputtered out, Mom quickly readjusted her leg positioning, forcing my face back into the middle.

It went on like this for thirty minutes, each one of my school friends taking their turn. Me whimpering pathetically while trying to dodge the occasional torrent of jizz. For the most part, I was only partially successful.

After each one of the boys had finished ejaculating in Mom's hole. She rolled off of me with a groan, lying flat on her back for a moment to catch her breath, before sitting up.

As soon as Mom released me, I quickly sat up and tried to wipe the cum off my face. Silently sobbing, I sat there as my naked friends stood around the forest clearing looking away uncomfortably.

My mother's eyes met mine and I saw pity and sympathy reflected in her gaze.

"Oh Honey" She said miserably as she reached out and gently wiped a glob of my friend's cum off of my face. "Don't worry it's over now" She tried to reassure me.

"It's not over yet Bitch" Donny announced, My bully was standing with his arms crossed just a few feet away, smirking down at us.

He nodded to his two goons. "Each of you grab one of her legs and lift her ass up in the air"

Before Mom had a chance to protest my bullies swarmed her each grabbing a leg by the thigh. They hoisted her pussy up a few feet in the air and kept supporting her legs. Mom's shoulders were on the forest floor with her bottom half raised. She looked uncomfortable with her body raised in the shape of a C, but my bullies were well endowed in the muscle department, and had no trouble supporting her raised ass.

This put her sloppy pussy on display for everyone to see. With her vagina facing the sky, soft glints of afternoon sunlight, glistened across thick globs of cum mixing with frothy bits tangled in her mature beaver.

I heard laughs and eeew sounds coming from my group of friends, as they witnessed the mess they had made of my mother's privates.

"Yea pretty messy as you all can see" Donny announced. Since none of us want to fuck that mess, we are all just going to dump our loads in her pussy" He said pointing down at where my Mom was being held, arched on her back with her legs spread upwards in piledriver position, pussy on display for all to see.