Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unable to stay silent any longer, the shame of seeing my worst enemy feel up Mom's boobies, had finally given me the courage to speak.

"Mom you don't have too" I blurted out "He's my bully, please don't let him do this" I pleaded pathetically.

"He's my Bully" Mocked Donny in a high-pitched voice imitating me. "What a looser" his jab brought a round of laughs from the two goons holding me.

Mom just clenched her eyes tighter and tried to ignore me as Donny continued to feel her up. Not wanting to look at her son as she allowed his bully to violate her.

"Tell him Slut!" Donny said commandingly. "Tell your son... that Mommy likes it when his bully plays with her titties"

Mom opened her eyes and glared at him. "As if it isn't enough, that your making my son watch, you have to torment him further?" She hissed angrily. "leave my poor boy alone!"

"You better make this good for me bitch, or I will be sending out that video" He threatened "Don't forget what's on the line here, you tell your son what I just told you, or I'm sending that video to their parents right now" He reached for his phone in his pocket and started to unlock the screen.

"Okay Okay wait you asshole... I'll do it." Mom conceded. She looked crushed as she turned to me.

"I'm sorry honey, I love you, please understand that I don't mean it" She apologized, with anguish wracking her face.

"Tell him like you mean it too, bitch! I need to believe it. None of that whimpering" Donny ordered impatiently.

Mom fought to bring her emotions under control, emitting a few more choked sobs, as she struggled to school her expression.

"You are sick, you know that young man" Mom scolded my bully, still looking distressed as she struggled to cope with her new reality.

Donny fondled her aged pears, smiling evilly at me, as all my school friends stood round the forest clearing watching the scene unfold.

My mother stared directly at my face, a serious expression now settling in. "Mommy likes it when your bully plays with her titties" she addressed me. At this Donny growled and started roughly shaking her big natural melons, causing them to jounce and jiggle from the harsh treatment.

'Hear that bitch boy" Said my bully still grinning at me as he swiped at my mother's fleshy pancakes. "Your Mommy Loves it" This comment nearly made Mom lose her composure, as she stifled an involuntary sob.

"None of that, Slut!" My bully interjected "Tell your son, how wet it makes you when I touch your tits"

Mom grimaced as she looked at me again "It makes Mommy so wet when your bully touches my tits" She managed to say straight faced.

My friends were shifting, and glancing around uncomfortably, not wanting to look in my direction as Donny made my mother taunt me. Unfortunately, the awkward situation wasn't enough to make them leave, the horny teenage. boys were still hoping that they might get a chance to finish with my mother. So not only was I ridiculed by my bully as he molested Mom's hanging breasts, but I also had an audience of all my good friends to bear testimony to my disgrace.

"Okay are you done now?" My mom asked naively "You've had your fun, now let me and my son go"

"We are just getting started bitch" Donny laughed "you really think I'm going to let you go, after just a bit of tit squeezing?" He corrected her looking amused. "If you weren't already aware, you're the school MILF. Do you have any idea.... how long.... I've been dreaming about this day? No way, I'm just going to let you walk away into the sunset without getting a piece of that MILF ass!" He clarified.

Mom looked crestfallen as she recognized he wasn't done with her yet.

"Get on your knees bitch" My bully said forcefully "It's time for you apologize for all the times you called into school to complain about me." He placed a hand on her shoulder and firmly guided my mother to her knees in front of him.

The forest leaves crackled under her as she dejectedly settled into a kneeling position in front of her son's bully. Donny undid his trousers with one hand, pulling out his meaty stick from the confined of his boxers. My bully was already hard, his girthy manhood stood at 6 inches, but was almost as thick as a coke can. My mom let out an involuntary gasp as she saw the thickness of his swollen member.

"Open up bitch, It's time for dinner" Donny, told her rudely. Mom closed her eyes in distaste as her jaw lowered acquiescingly. I watched as my worst enemy guided his fat salami past my mom's parted lips as he grinned down at her maniacally. Mom's maw stretched to its limit as she struggled to accommodate my bully's coke can. Discomfort played across her face as he started to prod the back of her wet throat in short thrusts.

"Look your son in the eyes while you gag on my cock bitch" My Bully commanded. Mom turned her gaze towards me as he juddered in and out of her mouth.

I shut my eyes, embarrassed to hold her gaze as my bully fucked her oral cavity.

"No... You have to watch Bitch Boy, open your fucking eyes!" Donny scornfully spat out. Brad, still restraining my arm, punched me in the stomach with his free hand, causing me to double over.

"You heard him, look your mother in the eyes" Brad reinforced.

"No don't hurt him!" My Mom shouted desperately, spitting the cock out of her mouth. "We will do what you say, just don't hurt my little boy" She was looking at me sadly. "It's okay Honey, it will be over soon" Mom said softly, attempting to comfort me.

"Did I say you could take my cock out of your mouth, slut!" screeched my bully as he jammed his fat dick back into her chatterbox. He was now tightly gripping Mom's hair in one hand, bracing the back of her head as he pummeled her mouth rapidly. "Look your son in the eyes bitch" he reminded her.

Mom's eyes met mine and I looked through the windows to her soul, as my bully worked his stiff manhood in and out of her gullet. Her eyes were crinkled at the corner's and beginning to water from the rough treatment. She looked at me with an imploring apology reflected in her stare.

He banged past her lips with raw aggression, As our gazes held, Mom's eyes crinkled at the corners. The face I was so familiar with, the loving caring mother I always knew, her watery stare penetrated me to the bone, as my bully stretched her jaw wide. His fat penis tested her skills, as she struggled to accommodate for his unusual size in her tight throat.

My friends watched in silence, most of them now stroking their teenage cocks as they enjoyed the show. I knew, I couldn't expect any help from any of those useless assholes. When Donny bullied me at school, they had never once stood up for me. All of the guys were too afraid, they might make themselves his next target, by speaking up. Now, they had extra incentive not to interject, as they wanked to the sight of my mother getting mouthfucked.

Wet squelching noises and gagging chokes filled the tranquil forest clearing. Soft sunlight filtered down in rays through the canopy above, as my bully ravished Mom's throat, performing for the rapt audience of teenage boys.

I didn't know how I would ever be able to repair my relationship with my mom. Every time I saw her, I would be haunted by the image of my worst enemy 's penis, stretching her jaws to the limit, her apologetic eyes locked on me as he roughly slammed her piehole.

"See that bitch boy!" My bully taunted me, "Your mom can barely fit my cock in her trap" his hand was on Mom's head, hips steadily jabbing, as he held her face stationary. With a grunt my bully lodged his chubby, vein laced member, deep in Mom's throat, forcing her down his length, to gain maximum penetration. Slowly, inch by inch, he worked her head down deeper on his shaft, laughing as she choked.

All the while Mom continued to struggle to keep eye contact with me. She looked at me with pleading guilt as she let my bully have his way with her.

I was still bound by his two goons, Damen and Brad. Each firmly held an arm, not allowing me to turn away. I watched aghast as my worst nightmare took place before my eyes, my normally sweet mom forced into sexual submission by my school bully, all my friends gathered around to witness her shame.

My bully pulled his wide load out of my mother's driveway, thin streamers of dangling saliva hanging between his member and her wet lips.

"All right slut, lie on the ground and spread your legs!" He demanded "I'm going to teach you a lesson" He said, looming over her. His hand was gripping around the base of his shaft, and he was pointing his cock at Mom threateningly. "This is what happens when you call into the school to complain about me, never again will you call the principal when I beat up your son!"

My mom glared at my bully with resentment, as she leaned back from her kneeling position to sit on her ass.

The forest leaves crunched softly as she settled into a reclining position, legs spread apart facing towards my bully. Mom's hairy muff framed her mature slit perfectly. Despite her protests I could see a wet glisten on her moist pussy lips. She lay there, looking up scornfully. prepared to take her son's bully.

Donny, knelt down between my mother's waiting legs, to align his prick, so it sat pointed at her mossy cleft. He started slapping her clit with his erection. My bully ran the tip of his penis around the entrance to Mom's wet hole, before lifting it and giving her bush a few meaty whacks.

He looked at me grinning "You want to see your Mommy get fucked, Bitch Boy?" he asked mockingly. I shook my head in denial as I struggled to hold back tears. "I want you to beg me to fuck your Mom" He commanded absurdly.

"Fuck you!" I shouted at him, "I'm not going to ask you, to fuck my Mom!"

"We are not leaving here until I'm done with your mom, and I'm not fucking her until I hear you beg for it, bitch boy" He snarled.

"You heard him beg for it" Damen said as he restrained my right arm. Fist clenched, the goon holding the other arm socked me in the stomach again.

"You heard the man, little bitch. Beg him to fuck your mother" Brad hissed, miming the ring leader of their little gang. My bully was on his knees between my mother's legs waiting expectantly, a smirk on his smug face.

Mom just lay there on the forest floor, propped up on her arms in missionary. Her massive globes hung gently to either side of her chest as she reclined. She was looking up at my bully in disgust.

My mother angled her gaze towards me.

"Honey, it's okay, just do what they say, it will be over soon" She entreated soothingly.

'Yea that's the spirit, you dumb MILF. Tell your Son to beg me" My Bully cheered enthusiastically "and make me believe it slut!"

My mom swallowed hard as if bracing herself as she focused on me. "Please Steven.... do it for me.... beg your bully to Fuck Mommy" she stuttered out regretfully. Shame was blatantly stamped across her face, as she asked her son to demean himself.

Donny leaned forward and grabbed one of my mom's breasts hard, squeezing roughly. She winced as he kneaded her soft melon harshly.

"That wasn't good enough Slut, tell him for real this time, don't ask! You tell bitch boy, to beg his bully" He insisted "It's about time you discipline your Son"

Mom shot another disgusted look up at Donny as he knelt between her legs. He was leaned over, still gripping her tit hard, in one hand. She slowly turned her head back to me, struggling to compose her face into a more strict expression.

"Young Man, you will this instant beg your bully to fuck Mommy" She commanded in a angry disciplining voice "No if's... ands... or butts about it, mister" She was frowning at me with a reprimanding look.

Now getting the knack of it, she kept talking, determined to be convincing. Almost as if, she were auditioning for a role, in his sick play.

"While you sleep under my roof young man, you will obey your mother" She said in a voice reminiscent of her forcing me to finish my homework. "Now politely ask your bully to fuck Mommy"

The three bullies and mom's stern voice swirled in my head, commanding me to beg. Trembling with panic and fear I felt an overpowering impulse to cede. I barely recognized the sound of my own voice as it came out in a timid squeak.

"Please" I whispered, looking down at the ground shamefully.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you bitch boy, speak louder" My Bully demanded.

"Please Donny, Please fuck my Mom" I squealed out, embarrassed.

"That's good, bitch boy, don't stop begging until my cock is fully inside" He instructed me.

"Please Donny, please fuck my mother" I repeated tensely, this became my repeating mantra as he lined his cock back up to her vagina. "Please fuck my mother, please fuck my mother, please....."

Mom turned her gaze, her eyes boring into mine, as they desperately tried to convey how very sorry she was.

The day was starting too cool off as the late afternoon sun trickled through the pine boroughs. Streaks of golden sunlight left shadowed patterns on the ground, as the canopy swished with a fresh ocean breeze. The forest clearing was filled teenage boys, all eyes glued to the mature woman in the middle. I was held stationary by Brad and Damen each restraining an arm, as they forced me to look at my mother.

My friends watched on, eager to see the school MILF get screwed by her son's bully. Mom was on her back, legs spread welcomingly as Donny positioned his fat cockhead in the entrance to her womb.

"Make sure you watch closely Bitch Boy" Donny mocked me. I was still chanting in a panicked trance, as I continued to beg him to fuck my mother. I heard my voice, filter through a thick cloud of anxiety, sounding like a stranger's, as I pleaded.

My world narrowed down into pinpricks focused on my bully's fat, pink, tip, slowly starting to push past Mom's moist pussy lips. He wriggled his head inside her entrance, as Mom's mature hole stretched accommodate his girth. With a lurch he slid in another inch.

"Ughhhhh" Mom let out a throaty rumble, as her son's bully worked his meat into her honeypot. Her eyes were clenched shut, mouth hanging opening, as she breathed heavily.

"Fuck your Mom's pussy is tight!" Donny shouted at me derisively, wriggling his hips to sink his shaft deeper. I looked up to see his sneering face belittled me, as he slowly stuffed his cock into my mother's womb.

Now fully inside of her muffin, he just rested there with a look of bliss on his smug face. Fully penetrating my mother, balls deep in the school MILF, He relished the moment, his crowning achievement, all the years of being an asshole having finally paid off.

He started grinding his hips causing Mom to moan involuntarily, as his massive pole shifted in and out of her love box. My bully grunted as he started thrusting more vigorously, sliding into her with long penetrating strokes. His thick man meat disappeared into her mature bush, before reappearing again like some sick magic show.

"Make sure bitch boy gets a good view" Donny commanded his goons. I put up a futile struggle as Damen and Brad dragged me forward, until I was standing right beside my bully. They roughly forced me to my knees, as I attempted to look away.

Brad grabbed my hair forcing my face towards Mom's pussy. "Look little bitch, watch him fuck her" Brad spat. The goon positioned my head so I couldn't avert my gaze. My face was only a few feet away from Mom's vagina and pointed directly at it. My worst enemy's thick, coke can sized member was rock hard. This close, I could see wide blue vein's running through his pale shaft as he squeezed it, in and out of Mom's overextended pussy. His pistoning cock glistened with her pussy juices, her pussy having now learned to accommodate for his size.

Mom emitted gasping moans every time he pulled out, and throaty grunts when he slammed back in. She was taking his big dick like a champ, now starting to lightly push back with her hips as he entered her. Mom's furry taco was now welcoming his anaconda with wet squishing sounds.

All my friends had gathered closer, jerking their cocks in a circle. Eager for a better view, all the guys were surrounding us, looking down at my mom getting banged on the ground. I was absolutely, ashamed and humiliated, here I was, kneeling beside my prone mother as my worst enemy plowed her birth canal.

While my best friends stroked themselves to the sight, I had my hair pulled back, head being held tightly, so I was forced to watch Donny's fire hose penetrate my Mom, over and over again.

My bully pulled out all the way out, his pink bulbous head sitting in her entrance, Then, he abruptly gave a rough grunt as he thrusted back in with unbridled force. Mom's pink hole gaped taunt as his flagstaff filled her, her wet entrance somehow managing to welcome his titanic girth.

My worst nightmare come true, every time he had bullied me at school, he would often tell me all the things he would do to my "Dumb MILF Mom", before beating me up or stealing my lunch money. He would find all sorts of daily torments and humiliations to make my life at school a living hell.

Now here he was... outside of school, on the weekend, fucking my mother in front of me in a forest clearing. I trembled like a coward, breaths coming in short, panicked gasps, as I watched pitifully.

The sight of my bully's cock entering my mother's pussy was burned into my mind. His coke can sized cock, stretching her tender pussy hole, the meaty appendage wriggling in, as he slammed his hips down. Mom was panting and moaning. Now, grinding down to meet his thrusting hips.

"Ohh my god, it's soo big!" My mom let out an involuntary shout, this spurring my bully to hump her more spiritedly.

"You hear that bitch boy, your mommy loves my big cock" He spat out at me. "How does it feel seeing my cock inside your mother" He continued to mock me "All those times I told I was going to fuck this dumb MILF, and look now, here she is writhing on my cock and loving it like a whore"

"I'm sorry Steven" my mother wailed out, in strangled mix of shame and pleasure.

"No, none of that dumb slut!" Donny screamed at her "You tell your son how much you love my fat cock"

Mom let out a pleasure wracked sob before she acquiesced. "Mommy loves your Bully's fat cock, It fills me up so good." She continued to wail out to me "Mommy loves it when your bully fucks her." Donny was picking up his pace "Your Bully has such a big cock and Mommy loves it"

My bully was thrusting frantically, his form tense as he rapidly juddered in and out of her wet slit.

"Ohh yea I'm going to cum in you slut, are you ready to take my load? I want to hear it bitch" He announced.

"Yes please give it to meee!" my Mom moaned loudly "Fill me with your young seed, cum in my hot pussy!" She escalated into a shriek, sounding as if she were genuinely craving it.

"Watch Closely, Bitch Boy!" Donny yelled at me "Here Comes..... The .....NUT! His body contorted as he finished his statement, shuddering, as he let out a roaring groan.

I watched my bully's meat stick pulse, inside of my Mom's tightly clenching pussy. The thick veins in his pale cock throbbed as he creampied the school MILF. He came for what felt like an eternity, flooding my mother's womb with his alpha sperm.

'Yeeeeessss!" My Mother screeched, as my bully nutted in her. "It's so hot.... I can feel it filling me up" She began orgasming as Donny's cock twitched deep in her honeypot. Mom writhed uncontrollably on his erupting dick screaming in pleasure.

Slowly their shaking bodies settled, my bully still buried in her flooded womb. I couldn't believe this was happening, my worst enemy had just dumped his load inside of my mother. I watched in distant horror, now feeling emotionally drained, as Donny gradually retreated.

Mom's contracting love canal refused to let go as he withdrew. My Bully's fat salami slid out, in static, inch by inch intervals. Her pussy lips hugging his engorged member tightly as it wriggled out of her. Finally, his cockhead slipped free, with a gush of jizz that splashed out of my mother's used hole, dribbling down into her ass cheeks.

1...7891011...13