Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gradually started to stiffen. My best friend's modest manhood sluggishly revitalized with Mom's loving treatment. She swirled his half chubb in her mouth, before sucking hard and letting it pop out.

"Remember Tony this is the last time" my mom said to him as she tongued his teenage cock.

Suddenly there was a large cracking sound from the woods and all the bush on the right side of the clearing shook and rustled as the rest of my friends spilled out into the clearing.

Mom was aghast, trying to cover her massive naked jugs with one arm, as if she hadn't had them out all day. She was still on her knees in front of my best friend's drooping cock, a wet streamer of saliva trailing off his little pole.

"Hey Sharon" Said Raj "grinning from ear to ear.

"It's not what it looks like boys" my mom protested incredibly "Tony and I were just....." She trailed off as she failed to come up with a reasonable sounding excuse.

This was the moment I had fantasized about, jumping in and saving my Mom. I would run in and grab her, then we would leave together, and go home, where we could attempt to mend our broken relationship.

But faced with the moment, I was completely frozen unable to move, my legs were locked, and my hands were shaking. "DO SOMETHING dammit!" I screamed in my head, but it seemed my body wouldn't obey. Panic chocked me, I let out a barely audible keen, unable to even work up the courage to speak.

"Looks like you were blowing Tony" said Ricky, incredulously. His eyebrows were raised appraisingly.

"Fuck Sharon, you handing out blowies... or what?" Said Troy impolitely, smirking like the asshole he really was.

"No boys that is not what is happening here" My mom continued to protest ineffectually

"Come on Sharon, I want what you gave Tony, it's not fair if you don't do that, for all of us" Whined Troy.

"Wait" my Mom said, looking around alarmed "if all you boys are here, where is my Son?"

"He started drinking again and passed out on the blanket, he'll be out for a couple more hours" lied Ben, smirking in a self satisfied way.

At this my Mom shook her head disapprovingly "that boy.." she muttered to herself. I could tell she was thinking of me and how she had forbid me to drink anymore.

"Look here Sharon" Troy demanded. "Your son doesn't know about this yet, and we can all keep it that way" He looked around at the other guys getting their nods of approval.

"Yea Sharon. not a word of this to Steven, We promise" confirmed Raj.

Mom had a pained expression on her face.

"Boys I don't think this is something you really want" I'm an old woman "why don't you go focus on some girls your own age" she entreated, in an attempt to derail them.

My friends were slowly closing in, forming a tightening circle as they converged around Mom's naked form.

"You are all my Son's friends.... for god's sake, I can't just blow all of you that would be scandalous" my mom rationalized, She closed her eyes tightly as they closed in. "Just don't... don't tell my son.." Mom said defeatedly hanging her head in shame.

My friends started pulling off their swim shorts in a frenzy, until eight naked teenage boys stood in the clearing. Their man-hoods were in various states of arousal as they gathered eagerly around my mother.

I could still see her face through a gap between my friends guarding bodies. Troy pushed his way to the front. My mom glanced up at him briefly.

I don't know what I saw flicker in Mom's eyes at that moment as she stared up at her golden child, her son's best friend that could do no wrong. The always polite, good hearted, foster child, that had turned out so well despite his upbringing. Troy had always been on his best behavior around her, never once betraying the fact that he was actually a bully and a prick. Always complementing and offering to help my mother around the house

Troy was sneering down at her as he gripped his flabby cock in his right hand, I watched in horror as he guided his soft manflesh towards my mom's face.

Mom glanced up and saw my asshole friend's disdainful expression. She clenched her eyes shut cringing as Troy mushed his hooded cobra against her still closed lips.

"Now open up Sharon" Troy commanded rubbing his floppy dick all over Mom's face as she grimaced in distaste. He grabbed the back of Mom's head and slowly pushed his teenage cockhead past the thin compressed line of her grimacing lips.

Mom made a small whimpering sound as his dangly bit entered her mouth. Keeping her eyes closed, as my asshole friend plugged her piehole with his teenage salami.

"Now start sucking, Sharon" Troy demanded "We wouldn't want your Son to find out about this."

Mom's eyes clenched further as if she were about to cry, but she still compiled, slowly starting to work his cock as it grew in her mouth.

Troy was taking first dibs, as my other friends gathered around my kneeling mother. Some of my friends were stroking while they watched, while others just patiently waited their turn, in the expectation that my Mom was going to bring them to stiffness, with her mature blowjob skills.

Raj leaned down, grasping at Mom's left hanging tit, forcefully squeezing her soft, white melon in his small brown hand. I watched my Indian friend clenching her saggy bag, causing it to wrinkle and bulge as Mom's soft tit flesh flowed to conform to the shape of his greedily flexing fingers.

Troy was still taking his time in Mom's sweet chatter box, grinning evilly, as he thrust his hips back and forth. There was an unhappy expression plastered on Mom's face, as his pale white snake repeatedly filled her oral cavity.

"Hey, let me have a turn!" Jeff said, giving Troy a shove on the shoulder.

Troy reluctantly withdrew from my mother's mouth, letting Jeff take his place. The next ten minutes or so passed with each of my friends taking their turn in Mom's wet mouth. A roiling crowd of teenagers, circled around the kneeling school MILF. I caught glimpses through the press of bodies of Mom with her mouth stuffed full of cock. As she orally serviced them, the boys made rude comments, treating her like a whore.

"Yea that's it Sharon, choke down my meat like a slut!" demanded Jeff, smacking his cock on her face a few times before jamming it into her slobbery opening.

I was crestfallen, My friends would never stop talking about this day. The day that my mother, the school MILF, took on eight teenage cocks, in the woods. They would not only talk about it amongst themselves, but they would no doubt taunt me, with the fact my mother was slut. All the years of your mom jokes, which I would deflect, now vindicated.

"You can come to the beach with us anytime Sharon" Carl laughed as he jammed his hammer down my mother's throat. Wet sucking sounds filled the forest clearing as my previously innocent mother pleasured their teenage staffs.

A few of the boys came, erupting in her mouth and on her face, decorating Mom with droplets of manjuice across her cheeks. Without missing a beat my mom kept rotating from cock to cock, glugging them down like a professional whore.

I had missed my chance to do something. I cursed myself for being so weak. I could have strode in grabbed my mom by the arm and left. I'd had the chance before they essentially blackmailed her into a blowbang.

Instead, I had stood there like a coward, frozen in anxiety, unable to bring myself to interrupt. Now it was too late, all my friends had dipped their sticks into Mom's mouth. Each of them now knew what it felt like, to receive a blowjob from my aging mother.

"Fuck Steven's Mom sucks a good dick!" groaned my Indian friend, Raj, as she worked his small brown pecker with her kisser. The other guys gave back hoots and hollers of agreement.

Ashamed and humiliated, I stood there in the bushes watching, trying to come to terms with what was happening. The only way it could be worse is if the video and pictures of her were shared around the school, I thought to myself.

If my school bully got his hands on that media, my life would truly be over. I couldn't even imagine the daily torments he would dream up with that kind of ammunition. A possible scenario flashed through my mind. Donny shoving me into the locker, phone screen aimed at my face as he forced me to watch the video. All the while telling me what he was going to do to my slut mother. His little gang of cronies standing behind him and laughing. His sneering face demeaning me as he sniggered at my feeble attempts to free myself.

Snapping back to reality, I looked at Raj worriedly. His tan four-inch cock repeatedly rammed into Mom's face. Burying himself up to his balls with each descent, my short Indian friend was having the time of his life. He grunted with a almost pained expression as he bottomed out in Mom's affectionate throat.

Raj's older brother was part of my Bully's little gang. I hoped to god, he hadn't sent the video of my mom to his brother.

The circle of guys, seethed around Mom, as each of the boys vied for a turn. Occasionally, I had a clear view of the action, but more often I could only see Mom's hanging melons, jolting and jittering on her chest. Flashes of her pale boobs greeted me through the shifting archways of teenage legs. Her silver dollar areolas, perfectly capped her luscious pears as they jostled.

I was almost hypnotized, watching Mom's magnificent melons forced into action, as my friends assertively stuffed her trap as if they owned her.

"What a fucking MILF! Exclaimed Raj, as he pulled out of my mom's piehole to let another boy have a go.

A gap cleared in the wall of naked teens as they shifted, and I saw my mom's expression. Her face was flustered with a glazed look in her eye, a few drops of jizz freckled her complexion. I wondered what she was thinking at that moment, on her knees surrounded by her son's teenage friends, being talked about like a common whore as she labored to bring them to completion.

"Bend over Sharon I want that pussy" said Carl. Holding his massive hard 11 inch manhood gripped in his fist, he stared down at my mother expectantly.

At this, my mom's head whipped towards him.

"Absolutely not, young man!" she said fiercely "That is where I draw the line, I am NOT GOING TO FUCK ALL MY SONS FRIENDS!" she glared at him resentfully.

With an annoyed look on his face Carl grabbed the back of her head and jammed his cock in her chatterbox to get her to shut up. However, he must have sensed the hard boundary my mother was setting, because he didn't ask her to bend over again.

Mom always considered Carl a bad influence on me, but she only put on a frown of protest, as this boy she didn't even like, bashed her mouth with his swollen member.

That was when I felt a firm hand clamp on my shoulder, and a voice from my nightmares come from behind me.

"Enjoying the show bitch boy" Said my high school bully. Time crawled as I turned in slow motion to see Donny standing there grinning like an ape. He was just under 6 feet tall, with dirty blonde hair. My bully was stocky and not only had a year of age on me, but also about twenty pounds of muscle.

He was flanked by a couple of his goons. Brad and Damen. Raj must have texted his older brother I thought in a state of panic. An expression of fear must have been painted on my face because Donny only grinned wider as he stared at me.

"I knew your mother was a slut" he chuckled at me, still gripping my shoulder. His two cronies had their eyes glued to the clearing, no doubt relishing the sight of my mom on her knees wolfing down cock after cock.

Damen was the nicest of the guys in m bully's friend group. He never partook in tormenting me but would watch, and sometimes laugh when I was the butt of one of Donnys cruel jokes. Probably because I was friends with his younger brother, I had even been over to their house few times, and he seemed chill when he wasn't hanging out with my bully.

"Hey Damen grab his other arm" commanded my bully, as he shifted his grip. My friend's older brother wouldn't look me in the face as he grabbed my right arm. Forcefully they wrenched me back around to face the scene in the clearing.

Everybody was so focused on my mom, that nobody had noticed the rustling or voices coming from the nearby bushes. Mom was working hard on her knees, trying to make the boys cum, as each took a turn banging her mouth.

"Come on Bitch boy, no need to watch from the bushes, we're about to give you a front row seat" Donny laughed at me, as they dragged me into the clearing. I struggled futilely, but they easily carried me out into the open.

My friends started to turn as they heard us approach, expressions flashing looks of surprise, quickly followed by grimaces. Everyone looked surprised except for Raj, who just nodded to his older brother casually.

Damen nodded back, as he gripped my arm beside me.

"Well look what the cat dragged in" announced my bully loudly. This caught everyone's attention, including my mother.

I watched my mom's face transform as she realized that I was there. First panic, then anguish flashed through her eyes, as she realized I had witnessed her on her knees blowing all my teenage friends. She feared that I now thought she was a slut for my friends, not knowing I was already aware of the circumstances that led her here.

"It's not what it looks like Son!" my mother cried out to me in distress. "I..... I..... " she couldn't think of anything as she hung her head in shame.

"How could you Mom!" I shouted at her. "Those are my friends" I was upset, and humiliated. Here we were having our little moment of confrontation, in front of all my naked friends, their stiff cocks jutting out accusingly, still wet with saliva. My mom had a torn look on her cream specked face, a lone line of cum was slowly dripping down her breast.

"I'm so sorry Son" She cried painfully. "This is over boys, my son knows.... you have nothing to blackmail me with anymore, we are leaving." Mom announced in almost relief, as she rose from her knees gracefully.

Many of my friends groaned in disappointment, but the loudest reply was my bully clearing his throat nosily to draw my mother's attention towards him.

"Who the hell are you?" She demanded "let go of my boy, right this instant!" Mom said with a protective glint in her eye, only now noticing that the two older boys were holding me by the arms.

My mom stood and squared off in front of my bully, hands on her hips, as she waited for his answer.

"You know me" he drawled, drawing out the moment "We haven't met in person but..... my name is Donny" My bully held out his hand in mock introduction.

Mom's face paled as she recognized the name of my school bully, she had called and reported him to the principal many times, on the countless occasions I had come home, with black eyes and bruises.

"You! You are the one who has been tormenting my Son!" Mom said with fire in her eyes. "you know you're a real jerk, picking on younger boys, you should be ashamed of yourself" she verbally assaulted him.

"Unhand my Son this instant!" She commanded my bully as she turned her gaze to me. "Lets go Honey, we are leaving, we can talk about what happened when we get home." Mom addressed me, in a much gentler voice.

"Oh..ho ho...no!" My bully said with a gesturing his hand in a halting motion. "You are not going anywhere whore" He was smirking at my mother as she glared at him angrily. "You are going to want to see something before you leave" he quickly fished his phone out of his pocket, angling it towards my mother as he played the video.

As Mom watched the footage, I saw her face shift from angry to horrified. The video showed the entire scene from earlier, featuring my Mom on her knees blowing my three friends, Tony, Carl and Ben. Finishing with her audibly begging Tony for his cum like a gutter whore

My mom shot an angry look at Carl and Ben, no doubt pissed that they had taped her and then shared the video.

"Delete that video right now, mister!" My mom demanded, trying to assert her dominance as the parent.

"Not a chance you dumb MILF" My bully replied casually "here's the deal.... you are going to do exactly as I say, or I will be sending this video to the principal, and these boy's parents.

"No you can't! Please!" my mom cried out, reaching for his phone, but he yanked it away laughing.

"You don't know what that would do to my reputation" Mom begged frantically, on the verge of tears "I run my own business. If something like this were to come out, I could lose my livelihood."

All my friends just stood there still naked, some of their staffs starting to droop as they watched the confrontation between Donny and my mother.

"Well, you better believe I'll do it bitch!" He threatened, "After the number of times you called into the school and got me in trouble, it's the least I can do to pay you back" he said with an asshole grin.

"Unless that is...... you find some way to make it up to me" His shit eating grin grew wider.

Mom looked torn between furious and fearful as my bully blackmailed her. "What do you want me to do?" she choked out.

"Why don't we just start with you, letting me feel those big milk bags" Donny suggested as he leered at my mothers naked breasts.

I was still held firm by Donny and his goon, watching the exchange with horror. This was so much worse than I could have ever imaged. Not only did my school bully have a video as ammunition to torment me, but he was actually here in the flesh, standing in front of my nude mother insisting she allow him to feel up her mature rack.

Mom's expression hardened "I can't have that video getting out...." she drifted off as she glared at my bully.

Her face saddened as she looked at me "I'm sorry Steven, I hope you understand. If I lose my business I won't have any way to support us..... I don't see any other way out of this" her lip trembled as she held back tears.

"Son, I want you to go back to the beach blanket, I'm going to deal with your bully and then we can leave." My mom instructed me.

Mom turned back to my bully "My son doesn't have to be here for this" she said curtly.

"Let him go!"

"No your Son stays" Donny denied her. "I want him to see this"

"Hold his arm. Make sure he doesn't try and make a dash for it" my bully ordered his goon. As Brad came to my side to restrain me, as Donny moved closer to my naked mother.

"As if you don't torment him enough, you sick bastard" Mom argued. "Please don't make my little boy watch this"

My Bully just chuckled. "Unless you want this video getting out.... your boy stays for the action" he said with finality.

Mom had an expression of pained nausea as she looked at me unhappily. "It will be over soon Steven, just hang in there a little longer" she assured me. Donny took a step closer, his eyes glued to Mom's massive rack.

My friends were still watching, hoping that the show might now, go on. Their swim trunks were discarded randomly across the forest floor, and their teenage cocks hung in various states of arousal as Donny sidled towards my mom.

Mom clenched her eyes tight, as if she were wishing she were somewhere else, as my bully's meaty hands reached out to caress her supple breasts. He squeezed gently at first, both hands cupping the front of her pale melons. Steadily, he got more aggressive, slapping them together as he grinned like a madman.

Her big saggy hangers, recoiled wildly as they impacted, sending jiggles rippling through her ample bussom. Mom's magnificent rack was now just a play-toy, for worst enemy.

"Holy Shit, does your Mom ever have a big pair of jugs!" Donny taunted me "I've been waiting to get my hands on these, ever since the first time I saw her pick you up from school."

I watched in horror as my Donny lifted up Mom's long, saggy, breast by the nipple. As he pinched, and pulled her milk bag, it drooped downward in the middle like a hammock between two trees. He shook it gently as he held her nip, causing her extended flesh sac to wobble. Mom had an expression of discomfort on her face, eyes still shut tightly, as my bully manhandled her boobs.

1...678910...13